導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 拒絕別人表白的話英文電影

拒絕別人表白的話英文電影

發布時間:2024-03-28 22:12:14

⑴ 聞香識女人電影 三個人戲弄校長那一段話 要英文

《聞香識女人》中的經典台詞 絕對經典

阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的台詞:
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,
and you are a liar.
(校長)你是一個騙子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你
Mr. Slade.
(校長)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 「依然值得作為博德人」標志
What the hell is that ?
這算什麼
What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什麼?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
「孩子們,出賣朋友求自保」
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
「否則,燒得你不見灰」?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出紕漏時,有人逃離
and some guys stay.
有人留了下來
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡
And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什麼呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校長)你講完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道誰在這里念過書
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話
lt's gone.
它已經逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神
What a sham.
真是恥辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動
Sir, you're out of order.
(校長)先生,你太過份了
l show you out of order.
我告訴你什麼叫過份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?
l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?
There was a time l could see.
曾經我還看得見
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這里的人還要年輕
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂
And why ?
為什麼?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因為他不是一個博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你傷害了這個男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬種
the lot of you.
你們全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…
fuck you too !
也去你媽的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校長)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我還沒講完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似「領袖搖籃」的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已經在這里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已經垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直
That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的
Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?
lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路
lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
讓他繼續他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們
lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它
Embrace it.
擁抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證

⑵ 求電影里的經典英文台詞對白

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

⑶ 英文電影里的情話告白

英文電影里的情話告白

英文電影里的情話告白,在表白的時候,用中文有簡單直白的好,用英文則有一些朦朧婉約的味道。想要表白更加有撩人力量,不妨嘗試一下英語表白,以下是英文電影里的情話告白

英文電影里的情話告白1

「 言簡意賅型 」

You had me at Hello.

— Jerry Maguire

第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。——《甜心先生》

You make me want to be a better man.

— As Good As It Gets

你讓我想成為更好的人。——《盡善盡美》

I like you very much. Just as you are.

— Bridget Jones Diary

我很喜歡你,就是現在的你。——《BJ 單身日記》

「 情真意切型 」

I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.

— 50 First Dates

我非常愛你,也許比任何人的愛情都要強烈。——《初戀50次》

You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.

— Shakespeare in Love

你在我心中永不衰老,永不凋謝,永不消逝。——《莎翁情史》

Without you, todays emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays.

— Amelie

要是沒有你,今天的心情將會像昨日的頭皮屑一樣瑣碎。——《天使愛美麗》

「 滔滔不絕型 」

I came here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.

— Sense and Sensibility

我來這里並沒有抱任何期望,只是為了表明我的心意。現在我有完全的'自由來告訴你,我的心已經並將永遠屬於你。——《理智與情感》

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

— The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring

我寧願和你共度一生,也不願意麵對永生不死的孤寂。——《指環王1: 魔戒再現》

You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

— Pride and Prejudice

你已經給我施了魔法,從身體到靈魂。我愛你、愛你、愛你。從今天開始,我再也不想與你分離。——《傲慢與偏見》

英文電影里的情話告白2

1、I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前是誰。

2、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,wont make you cry沒有男人或女人值得你流淚,值得的那位不會讓你哭泣。

3、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。

4、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him想念一個人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。

5、Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永遠不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。

6、To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world在世界上你可能只是某人,但對於某人你可能是世界。

7、Dont cry because it is over,smile because it happened不要因為完結而哭泣,要為曾經發生而微笑。

8、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you在你嘗試了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。

9、Dont try so hard,the best things come when you lease expect them to不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最預計不到的時候出現的。

10、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。

表白情話英語句子怎麼說 英文帶翻譯

1、Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.道么,有個人時時想念著惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在我的心幕上夜亮晶晶。

2、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。

3、First impression of you is most lasting.對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。

4、I didnt stop thinking about you all day. 我整天都在想你。

5、I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. 見到你的那一瞬間,我就愛上你了。

英文電影里的情話告白3

一、英文表白情話

1、你一笑,我整顆心都融化了。

When you smile, my whole heart melts.

2我想每天睜開眼都看到你。

I want to see you every day with my eyes open.

3、有你在的地方,我就覺得那是家。

Where you are, I think that is home.

4、喜歡你是一件很幸福的事,我也希望被你喜歡。

It is a very happy thing to like you, and I hope to be liked by you.

5、每天醒來,看到你和陽光都在,就是我設想的未來。

Wake up every day, seeing you and the sun are the future that I envision.

6、我希望,我們不再互道早安,而是睡在彼此身旁。

I hope that we will not talk to each other well, but sleep next to each other.

7、就算你容易遲暮,白發蒼蒼,我還是為牽著你的手,給你我的溫柔。

Even if you are too late, white hair, I am still holding your hand, giving you my gentleness.

8、陪著你瘋,陪著你笑,陪著你哭。這一輩子我都會陪著你,直到老去。

Stay with you crazy, accompany you laughing, crying with you. I will stay with you in this life until I am old.

二、史上最美十句英文情話

1、You mean the world to me.你對我來說,就是全世界。

2、The soul cannot live without love.靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。

3、The man I loved has all the warmth。我喜歡的人啊,他有一身的溫暖。

4、Want to say too much to say to him.想說的話太多 一輩子慢慢給他說。

5、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.執子之手,與子偕老。

6、Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream.但願會在夢中再見到我心愛的女孩!

7、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。

8、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!

9、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。

10、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!

⑷ 窈窕淑女英文電影10句經典台詞

1、Henry Higgins: The streets will bestrewn withthe boies of men,shootingthemselvesforyour sake before I』m done with you.

亨利 希金斯:等我把你教好了,整條街都將堆滿男人的屍體,他們會爭著向你求婚決斗致死。

2、If yourefuse this offeryou will be the most ungratedful,wiched girl and theangels will weep for you!如果你拒絕這么好的條件,你就是個最無情的壞姑娘,天使都會為你哭泣。

3、What I done what I did wasnot forthe taxis and the dresses,but becausewe were pleasant together and I come to care for you .Not to want you to make love to me and not forgetting the difference between us, but more friendly like.

我所做的一切不是為了能坐車和穿好衣服,而是因為可以愉快相處,我因為在乎你而來,不是為了要你向我求愛,不是忘記我們之間的懸殊,而是渴望得到友誼。

4、The moment I let a womanmake friends with me,she becomes jealous,exacting,suspicious and a damned nuisance.The moment that I make friends with a woman I become selfish and tyranical.So here I am ,a confirmed old bechelor and likely to remain so.

當一個女人和我做朋友,她一定會變得嫉妒,苛刻,多疑,而且討人厭。當我和一個女人做朋友,我也會變得自私專橫,所以我寧可做一個單身漢。

5、Damn,damn,damn,damn.I』ve grownaccustomed toher face.She almost makes the day begin.I』ve grown accustomed to the tune that she whistles night and noon,her smiles,her frowns,her ups, her downs aresecond nature to me.

該死的,該死的, 我已經習慣了每天見到她,是她讓新的一天開始,我已經習慣了她從早到晚的口哨聲,她的一顰一笑,已經成為了我天性需要的一部分,就像呼吸與吸氣。

6、Surely I could always be the way again,and yet I』ve grownaccustomed toher looks.Accustomed toher voice,accustomed toher face.我當然可以回到從前,但我已經習慣了她的樣子,習慣了她的聲音,習慣了她的臉龐。

7、Ican』t afford』em, Governor.Neithercould you if you was as poor as me.我買不起道德,大人,你像我一樣窮也會這樣。

8、I mean to go onbeing undeserving.I like it an』that』s the truth.我可以不用救濟過活,但確實樂意有救濟。

9、Ihave to livefor others now,not formyself. Middle-class morality. 我得為別人而活,而不是為自己,所謂的中產階級道德。

10、I won』t be called a baggage.Not when I 『ve offered to play like any lady.我可不是個東西,我是來付錢給你的女士。

閱讀全文

與拒絕別人表白的話英文電影相關的資料

熱點內容
法國電影三世界劇情 瀏覽:588
河南1942大飢荒電影 瀏覽:421
川崎h2r電影名字 瀏覽:746
鬼父去電影院 瀏覽:347
法老王電影中文反映 瀏覽:985
韓劇電影大全doctors 瀏覽:83
奪冠電影票房實時 瀏覽:617
好想談戀愛電影完整版 瀏覽:378
擁抱我電影中文 瀏覽:513
大虎韓國電影字幕 瀏覽:950
午馬演的電影講愛情 瀏覽:290
古代四大美女王昭君香港電影 瀏覽:493
男女混打電影大全 瀏覽:890
有沒有什麼好電影推薦 瀏覽:523
愛情公寓大電影南派三叔誰演的 瀏覽:671
電影泰國海王 瀏覽:44
好看的最新愛情喜劇電影 瀏覽:956
微電影大全吻戲 瀏覽:148
北京國際電影節每年幾月舉辦 瀏覽:32
電影院人員確診 瀏覽:953