導航:首頁 > 電影大全 > 英語電影口語句子摘抄大全

英語電影口語句子摘抄大全

發布時間:2021-07-24 19:15:26

英文原聲電影摘錄30句有用的口語

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!

記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

And dying in your beds many years from now.

年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

Would you be willing to trade?

你們!願不願意去換一個機會?

All the days from this day to that.

用這么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.

僅有的一個機會。

to come back here and tell our enemies.

那就是回到戰場。

that they may take our lives.

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!

但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace

我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace

心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士

㈡ 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

㈢ 英語電影台詞摘抄

少年派
1
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,Since
there your elements assemble.

我心裡有猛虎 在細嗅著薔薇 審視我的心靈吧親愛的朋友 你應戰栗 因為那裡才是你本來的面目。

2
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment
to say goodbye.

人生也許就是不斷地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都沒能好好地與他們道別。

3
Pi: 「Which story do you prefer? 」 Writer: 「The one with the tiger。」 Pi: 「And so it goes with
God。」
派:「兩個故事你更喜歡哪一個?」作家:「我喜歡有老虎那個,因為那個故事更精彩。」派:「所以,你跟隨上帝。」
4
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are
truly experiencing what life is
offering.
如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。
5
I must say a word about fear. It is life』s only true opponent. Only fear can
defeat life.
這里必須說說恐懼,它是生活惟一真正的對手,因為只有恐懼才能打敗生活。
6
Pi: 「Religion is a house with many rooms。」 Writer: 「But no room for doubt?」Pi:
「Oh yes! On every
floor。」
派:「信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多樓層、很多房間。」作家:「那有懷疑的空間么?」派:「當然,懷疑在每一層都佔了幾間。」
7
At the same time letter of different religions is not what to teach
letter.
同時信不同的宗教就等於什麼教都沒信。
8
Animal and person have substaintial distinction, forget that some people will
die.
動物和人有本質區別,忘記那一點的人就會沒命。
9
Suspected enormous effect, it makes the religion
activity.
懷疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。
10
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me
alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.

然後,那個讓我生存下來的理查德·帕克,那個讓我痛苦、使我害怕的兇狠的夥伴,徑直向前走沒有回頭,永遠消失在我的生命里。

㈣ 求 從十個英語電影中,每個抄十個優美句子+翻譯,並標明出處

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
2.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
《The Lion King獅子王》
6.When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it』s not reasonable
to grieve when it comes to an end.
當生活給了你一個遠遠超過你期望的美夢,那麼,當這一期結束時,也就沒有理由再去傷心。
《 The twilight saga》暮光之城
7.Roman Pearce: from trailer This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity. Dominic Toretto: from trailer One last job, then we disappear forever

這只是從使命:不可能的使命:在freaking的神智。最後一個作業,那麼我們就永遠消失。

《The Fast and the Furious》速度與激情
8. I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up
我從你眼中能看到,你就像一個想要從夢境中醒來的人。
《The Matrix》黑客帝國
9.The everyone is I, I is an everyone.
人人為我,我為人人.
<<三個火槍手>>
10.The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。
《七宗罪》
《Seven》
望採納!

㈤ 英語電影中的十句英語句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。 三《The Lion King獅子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

㈥ 給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄

1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
Sean Connery,「Dr.No」
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。」

演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962

2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」

譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」

演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942

3、原文:「It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.」
Mae West,「I』m No Angel」

譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」

演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933

4、原文:「I』ll be back.」

Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」

譯文:「我會回來的。」

90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格。

演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
?

5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」
Jean Harlow,「Hell』s Angels」

譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930

6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」

譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994

7、原文:「I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thought,I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」

譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」

演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933

8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」

譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」

演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939

9、原文:「You talkin』to me?.」
Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」

譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976
勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。

10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby.」
Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」

譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」

演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930

㈦ 英語電影簡短句子帶翻譯45句話

1《泰坦尼克號》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I』m the King of the world. )

2《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name』s Bond, James Bond.)

3《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
給我錢!(Show me the money!)

4《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以奪走我們的生命,但你永遠也拿不走我們的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you』ll never take our freedom.)

5《出租汽車司機》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我說話嗎?你在跟我說話嗎?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)

6《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler』s List》)
這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有……
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn』t , and I didn』t ……)

7《亂世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德園!我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回到我身邊.無論如何,明天是嶄新的一天.
(Tara! I』ll go home.I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)

8《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,還是死亡,這是一個問題.
( To be or not to be, that』s a question.)

9《 獨立日》(《Independence Day》)
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來…你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰……而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 「 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存.」的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
( Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can』t be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united inour common interests…..you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We』re fighting for our right to live, to exist……as the day when the world declared in one voice 「 We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We』re going to live on. We』re going to survive.」 Today we celebrate our independence day!)

10《羅馬假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難…羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
Tomorrow is another day 明天又是新的一天。After storm comes rainbow 風雨過後有彩虹。Never say die 永不言棄。Never put off what you can do until tomorrow 今日事今日畢。
1. Pain past is pleasure.(過去的痛苦就是快樂。)[無論多麼艱難一定要咬牙沖過去,將來回憶起來一定甜蜜無比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中有知識,勝過手中有金錢。)[從小灌輸給孩子的堅定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(風暴使樹木深深紮根。)[感激敵人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所願,無所不成。)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.(最簡單的回答就是干。)[想說流利的英語嗎?那麼現在就開口!心動不如嘴動。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先難後易。)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (偉大的理想造就偉大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful indivials above the crowd: a little bit more.(四個簡短的詞彙概括了成功的秘訣:多一點點!)[比別人多一點努力、多一點自律、多一點決心、多一點反省、多一點學習、多一點實踐、多一點瘋狂,多一點點就能創造奇跡!]
11. In doing we learn.(實踐長才幹。)
12. East or west, home is best.(東好西好,還是家裡最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三個臭皮匠,頂個諸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷徑。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(禍不單行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不經災禍不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(遲做總比不做好;晚來總比不來好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(過而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊補牢,猶未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(無熱情成就不了偉業。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行動比語言更響亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯錯誤。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(偉大始於渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一個今天勝似兩個明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事實從來不怕調查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌無骨卻能折斷骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的嘗試是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(通百藝而專一長。)
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是無價寶。)
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.

2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.

3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).

4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.

5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?

6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.

7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子

8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).

9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!

10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.

1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.

2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.

3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).

4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.

5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?

6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.

7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子

8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).

9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!

10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.

1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.

2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.

3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).

4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.

5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?

6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.

7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子

8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).

9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!

10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.

11、I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade inthe hot sun.我在憂愁時想你,就像在冬天想太陽;我在快樂時想你,就像在驕陽下想樹陰.

12、I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.我不要短暫的溫存,只要你一世的陪伴.

13、I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.我想將對你的思念寄予散落的星子,但願那點點的星光能照進你的窗前,伴你好夢.

14、I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so thatto warm your heart.我想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房.

15、I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!在你抑鬱的時候,我就是你的開心果.在你憂傷的時候,我願作你的忘憂樹!

16、If I could rearrange the alphabet,I』d put Y and I together.如果我能重新來排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.

17、In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都會愛(ai)你. 關於愛(ai)情的句子

18、It』s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.曾經迷惘的心中,是你牽引我走出寂寞.

19、It』s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with you.不是戀愛(ai)的感覺讓我幸福而是愛(ai)上你的感覺讓我幸福.

20、Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.愛(ai)你所以我不願去睡覺,因為現實比夢境更美好. 經典語句大全.

21、Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇見你是命運的安排而愛(ai)上你是我情不自禁.

22、My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you everyminute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都為你心跳,每一刻都被你感動,每一秒都為你擔心.有你的感覺真好.

23、No man or woman is worth your tears and the one who is,won』t make your cry.沒人值得你為ta流淚,真正愛(ai)你的人不會讓你哭泣.

24、Sweet heart, because had you, every day there are very clear weather.甜蜜,就是因為心中有了你,天天都有晴朗無比的好天氣.

25、The moonlight stands for my heart!月亮代表我的心!

26、There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上願意醒來為兩個理由: 鬧鍾和你.

27、To you, it is graceful grief and sweet melancholy, in the heart, is a kind of soft warmth that can』t be expressed with any language.想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨.

28、You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.你是我的一切,我是如此幸運上帝讓你來到我身邊.

29、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!

30、You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs areonly sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只為你一人守侯,千夜的戀歌只為你一人而唱.

有些亂哈,別介意

㈧ 英語電影句子摘抄

《當幸福來敲門》
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates. You』ll never know what you're going to get .
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。

《越獄》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。

《肖申克的救贖》
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——肖申克

《教父》
Even the strongest man needs friends.
再強的人也需要朋友。

《角鬥士》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back.
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。

《黑客帝國》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。

《獅子王》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

㈨ 英語原聲電影優美語段摘抄

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. nbsp;nbsp;
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
當小分隊找到瑞恩時,隊長告訴了瑞恩他的哥哥們都死了。旁邊的瑞恩的戰友正好走來,有這么一段對話: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 聽了這個對話,眼淚都會掉下來。登時想起了中學時英語老師說的both和all的區別,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
6.《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"nbsp;nbsp;
7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom--" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 從此華萊士踏上不歸路...... 在生活中有多少人可以依自己的心願而生活呢nbsp;nbsp;
8.《偷天陷阱》經典對白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

閱讀全文

與英語電影口語句子摘抄大全相關的資料

熱點內容
電影青春卧底演員 瀏覽:878
pastlives是哪部電影的音樂 瀏覽:279
歐美動作槍戰電影大全 瀏覽:386
原版英文電影原聲網盤 瀏覽:514
電影333層監獄最後一層完整版 瀏覽:168
大尺度刪減電影片段 瀏覽:9
剪刀成真電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:327
肖戰喜歡的恐怖電影名字叫什麼 瀏覽:14
青梅竹馬的泰國電影 瀏覽:262
法國電影四個字的片名 瀏覽:981
吃了巧克力回到18歲的電影叫什麼 瀏覽:327
迪加奧特曼大電影mp4迅雷下載 瀏覽:455
電影功夫熊貓人物介紹英文 瀏覽:385
武漢日夜電影免費完整觀看 瀏覽:662
絲奴法國電影 瀏覽:177
熊出沒第八部大電影2020年天空語句 瀏覽:60
一部電影是關於音樂比賽的 瀏覽:937
林正英元彪拍的電影大全 瀏覽:439
包拯下地府完整版電影 瀏覽:183
電影凌晨2點半演員表 瀏覽:574