A. 電影版本《亂世佳人》男主離開女主時那句經典台詞的原句是什麼
哪句經典台詞?
是這個嗎:
「我明天回塔拉再去想吧。那時我就經受得住一切了。明天,我會想出一個辦法把他弄回來。畢竟,明天又是另外的一天呢。」
「I』ll think of it all tomorrow, at Tara. I can stand it then. Tomorrow, I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.」
B. 求亂世佳人電影 獨白台詞(英文)
Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
http://www.xiwik.com/Article/yingyuxuexi/shitingyingyu/quweiyingyu/200507/Article_2470.html
原文:「Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.」
出處:克拉克·蓋博Clark Gable,《亂世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
http://www.gzs.cn/view.asp?id=60129-2415938447791
C. 誰有亂世佳人電影的所有台詞
到這里下載本片的中英文字幕:
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/182/182883.xml
下載、解壓之後,是srt字幕文件,用記事本打開,就是電影的所有台詞了。
D. 求名著亂世佳人的經典台詞或片段
ASHLEY: How could I help loving you? You have all the passion for
life that I lack. But that kind of love isn『t enough to make a successful
marriage for two people who are as different as we are.
SCARLETT: Why don『t you say it, you coward? You『re afraid to
marry me. You『d rather live with that silly little fool who can『t open
her mouth except to say "yes", "no",and raise a houseful of mealy-
mouthed brats just like her! ASHLEY: You mustn『t say things like
that about Melanie. SCARLETT: Who are you to tell me I mustn『t?
You led me on, you made me believe you wanted to marry me!
ASHLEY: Now Scarlett, be fair. I never at any time... SCARLETT:
You did, it『s true, you did! I『ll hate you till I die! I can『t think of
anything bad enough to call you...
希禮:我怎麼能不愛你呢?你有我缺乏的生命熱情。但這種愛不足以讓你我如此不同的兩個人成就一次成功的婚姻。
思嘉:那你怎麼不說了?膽小鬼?不敢娶我,你寧可娶那個只會說"是"或"不是"的傻瓜結婚。然後生一堆她那樣面青唇白的傻孩子。
希禮:請你不要這樣說媚蘭。
思嘉:你是誰,敢命令我?你騙我,讓我相信你會娶我。
SCARLETT: Sir, you are no gentleman.
RHETT: And you miss are no lady. Don『t think that I hold
that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for
me.
思嘉:先生,你可真不是一個君子。
瑞德:小姐,你也不是淑女。不過我不會以此要挾你的。我對淑女從不感興趣
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。
斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……
奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。
斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。
奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。
Rhett: I』m not asking you to forgive me. I』ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I』ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there』s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we』re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.「
Scarlett: Don』t hold me like that.
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve ever waited for any woman.」
瑞特:我不求你原諒。我也永遠不會明白、不會原諒自己。如果有顆子彈擊中了我,那就幫了我的忙了,我會笑自己是個傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我愛你,斯佳麗。不管你我之間發生了什麼,不管這整個愚蠢的行將破碎的世界會如何,我都愛你,因為我們倆如此相像。我們倆都有許多缺點,自私又精明,但能夠正視現實,敢說真話。
斯佳麗:別這樣抱著我。
瑞特:斯佳麗,看著我。我愛你勝過愛任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一個女人都要久。
As God as my witness… as God as my witness, they』re not going go lick me. I』m going to live through this and when it』s all over. I』ll never be hungry again. No. nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again.
請上帝作證……上帝作證。我不會被打垮的。我要度過這個難關,等難關過後,我永遠不會再挨餓。不會,我的家人也不會。即使我得撒謊、偷竊、欺騙甚至殺人,上帝作證,我將不會挨餓。
(這個場景是本片最經典的,無論用什麼圖片都無法描述,即使是劇照)
RHETT: We『ve sort of shocked the Confederacy, Scarlett.
SCARLETT: It『s a little like blockade running, isn『t it? RHETT: It『s
worse. But I expect a very fancy profit out of it.
SCARLETT: I don『t care what you expect or what they think, I『m
gonna dance and dance. Tonight I wouldn『t mind
dancing with Abe Lincoln himself.
瑞德:我們讓那些聯合政府的人大吃一驚了,思嘉。
思嘉:這有點象作突破防線,是嗎?
瑞德:也許更糟,但我想從中得到更可觀的收益。
思嘉:我不管你想得到什麼,或者他們怎麼想,我要跳舞,跳舞。今晚就是和亞伯拉罕·林肯跳也不要緊。
RHETT: Frankly my dear, I don『t give a damn.
瑞德:坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
(據說這句話在美國的「百佳台詞」評選上奪魁呢)
After all tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天了!
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你
There was a land of Cavaliers and
有一片騎士的土地,遍地棉花,
Cotton Fields called the Old South?
人們稱之為古老的南方......
Here in this patrician world the
這個貴族的世界,
Age of Chivalry took its last bow?
折射出騎士時代最後的光彩......
Here was the last ever to be seen
這里有最後的騎士
of knights and their Ladies Fair,
和他們的佳麗,
of Master and of Slaves?
最後的奴隸主和奴隸.....
Look for it only in books,for it
這一切只能在書中看到
is no more than a dream remembered,
因為他們不過是記憶中的一場夢幻
a Civilization gone with the wind...
一個業已隨風而逝的文明...
E. 電影亂世佳人長一點的對白
一
Scarlett:Rhett,Rhett!Where are you going?
斯嘉麗:瑞德,瑞德!你去哪兒?
Rhett:I』m going to Charleston,back where I belong.
白瑞德:我要去查爾斯頓,去應該屬於我的地方.
Scarlett:Please,please…take me with you!
斯嘉麗:請你帶我一起去吧!
Rhett:No.I』m through with everything here.
I want peace…I want to see if somewhere
there is something left in life,
in life of charm and grace…
Do you know what I』m talking about?
白瑞德:不,我和這里的一切都沒有關系了,我需要安靜…
我想看看在生活中的某個地方是否有某中美好而優雅的東西…
你明白我在說什麼嗎?
Scarlett:No ,I only know I love you.
斯嘉麗:不,我只知道我愛你.
Rhett:That』s your misfortune.
白瑞德:這是你的不幸.
Scarlett:Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett!
But Rhett,if you go,
what shall I do? Where shall I go?
斯嘉麗:啊,瑞德!你要是走了,我去哪裡呢?我該怎麼辦呢?
Rhett:Frankly ,my dear ,I don』t give a damn!
白瑞德:坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不關心.
Scarlett:I can』t let him go! I can』t!
I won』t think about losing him now!
I』ll think about that tomorrow…
After all,tomorrow is another day!
斯嘉麗:我不能讓他走!不能!
一定有辦法讓他回來的.
噢,現在我想不了這些,不然我要瘋了.
明天,明天再想…不管怎樣,明天又是新的一天.
二
So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。
Say it, then, and get out!
說吧,說完了馬上走!
What is it?
是什麼?
That I can't go on any longer without you.
我沒有你就活不下去了。
You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
你真是一個沒有教養的男人!
I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……
...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
……我就知道我要的就是你。
Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
現在你已經很富有了……
...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。
So I see I shall have to marry you.
所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
I never heard of such bad taste.
我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?
Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!
Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
原諒我吧,我的沖動令你受驚了……
...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。
But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……
...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?
A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。
Dare I name it? Can it be love?
我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?
Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。
This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
這可是一次十分庄嚴的求婚啊……
...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
……我覺得時機已經很適當了。
I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
我不能讓自已再等了。
You're coarse, and you're conceited.
你很卑鄙,而且很自負。
And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。
Besides, I shall never marry again.
還有,就是我不會再結婚了。
Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。
You? You!
你?你!
I don't love you!
我不會愛你的!
And I don't like being married.
我也不喜歡結婚。
Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?
Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。
Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?
You've been married to a boy and an old man.
你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。
Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
為什麼不找個合適一點的呢?
You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
你知道我會喜歡其他男人的。你這個笨蛋!
Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
不要說了!思嘉麗,不要再說那種話。
Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
不要啊,我會暈的。
I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
我就想你暈。
None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
沒有人像我這樣吻你的,是吧?
Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
那個小男孩,老男人,或者那個笨蛋愛希禮。
Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
說你願意嫁給我吧,說吧。說「我願意!」
Yes.
我願意。
Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
你說真的嗎?不會反悔嗎?
No.
不會。
Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
看著我說真心話。
Did you say "yes" because of my money?
你說「我願意」是為了我的金錢嗎?
Well....
噢……
Yes. Partly.
是,有一點的。
Partly?
有一點?
Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。
Fond of me.
喜歡我。
Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。
...but you always said we had a lot in common....
……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……
Yes, you're right, my dear.
沒錯,我親愛的。
I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
有你和我在一起就好了。
Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。
What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
你喜歡什麼樣的戒指呢,親愛的?
Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,鑽石戒指。要大顆點的,瑞德。
You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
那將是這里最大的鑽石戒指了。
I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月……
...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
……那將是最豪華舒適的。
Oh, that would be just heavenly.
噢,太好了。
And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
我還要給你買嫁妝。
Rhett, how wonderful, but...
瑞德那太好了,可是……
...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
你不會告訴其他人的,對吧?
Still the little hypocrite.
還是有點要面子。
F. 電影《亂世佳人》的經典台詞是什麼
我認為最經典的台詞是這句Tomorrow is another day.是《亂世佳人》裡面最經典的一句台詞。
所以在最後,女主角斯佳麗與白瑞德的感情糾葛令無數人為之傾情,而兩人的告別之吻最令人記憶深刻:夕陽如火,白瑞德摟住斯佳麗的纖腰深深吻下去,彷彿從此要把心愛的寶貝拱手送人,疊成一雙的剪影將身邊的炮火隆隆全都壓了下去,只留下濃情一片。自此,費雯麗和克拉克的完美銀幕情侶形象深入人心。而據調查發現,克拉克在費雯麗嘴上的一吻被法國人認為是有生以來所見最美的親吻,足見這對經典情侶的地位無人取代。
G. 影片《亂世佳人》的經典台詞
tommore is an other day
H. 亂世佳人經典台詞
Scarlett: As God as my witness...as god as my witness they're not going to lick me.I'm going to live throughthis and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.No,nor any of my folk . If I have to lie , steal,cheat,or kill, as God as my witness,I 'll never be hungry again.(Out of this complete defeat a new and mature Scarlett is born.)
郝思嘉:上地為我作證,上帝作證,我是不會屈服的,我要度過這難關。戰爭結束後,我再也不要挨餓了。不要,我的家人也不要。即使讓我去撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證 ,我也不要再挨餓了。(從徹地的失敗中,一個嶄新的,成熟的郝思嘉站了起來。)
.......
Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!
郝思嘉:德園!家!我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
片頭詞:
There was a land of Cavaliers and
有一片騎士的土地,遍地棉花,
Cotton Fields called the Old South?
人們稱之為古老的南方......
Here in this patrician world the
這個貴族的世界,
Age of Chivalry took its last bow?
折射出騎士時代最後的光彩......
Here was the last ever to be seen
這里有最後的騎士
of knights and their Ladies Fair,
和他們的佳麗,
of Master and of Slaves?
最後的奴隸主和奴隸.....
Look for it only in books,for it
這一切只能在書中看到
is no more than a dream remembered,
因為他們不過是記憶中的一場夢幻
a Civilization gone with the wind...
一個業已隨風而逝的文明...
I. 有誰提供一些亂世佳人電影裡面的經典台詞
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
J. 求亂世佳人經典台詞
After all ,tomorrow is amother day
Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn