⑴ 說出幾部英語電影中你認為最感人的台詞(英文台詞並附上中文意思,標明誰說的)謝謝
You jump, I jump. --jack, titanic 泰坦尼克。你要跳,我也跟著跳
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.-- forrest gump, Forrest Gump. 阿甘正傳。媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠也不知道你下一次會碰到什麼
I guess that's what happens at the end, you start thinking about the beginning. --Mr. Smith, Mr. And Mrs. Smith 史密斯夫婦,我想走到了結局,我們就開始想起了開頭
Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by. --Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean 加勒比海盜。閉上眼睛,想像這一切都只是場惡夢。我就是這么撐過的。
Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it. --jack Twist. Brokeback mountain 斷背山。知道嗎,其實有的時候我不可抑制地想念你。
⑵ 英文電影經典台詞
【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】 在沒有任何希望和自由的情況下,人應該怎麼辦。安迪,沒有想像般的柔弱,他之所以感動人,就在於他自己救贖自己…… 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? 1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。 3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝! 5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」 剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。 6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。 7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由. 【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有夢想,就要守護它。2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。3.You want something. Go get it! 有了目標就要全力以赴。 4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。 5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。 6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。 7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。 【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。 3. Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 5.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。 7.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。8.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
⑶ 最美的十大經典電影英文對白,哪一句觸動了你
1、蘿莉:生活是否永遠艱辛?還是僅僅童年才如此?
大叔:總是如此!
2、小丑:是你讓我變得更完整!
3、有些朋友常是一閃而逝,就像路上的行人一樣。
4、你中有我,我中有你。(有多少人想歪)
5、為什麼你不讓別人看到你善良的一面?因為如果他們看見了。就會期望我一直是善良的。
6、整條街的智商都被你拉低了。
7、就像需要陽光,我需要你的愛。
⑷ 英文經典電影台詞
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
⑸ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
⑹ 求英文感人電影台詞!
51,I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(泰坦尼克號)
52,You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它。(當幸福來敲門)
53,You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。(阿甘正傳)
54, I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。(肖申克的救贖)
55,「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。 (加菲貓)
56,I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。(泰坦尼克號)
57,The truth is out there.真相在那裡。(X檔案)
58,Even the strongest man needs friends.
再強的人也需要朋友。(教父)
59,In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.(亂世佳人)
60,Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
一些人在生命中的一個瞬間遇見了一生的真愛。(聞香識女人)
61,If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
如果你走錯了一步,沒有關系,一切可以重頭開始。這就是探戈的和人生的不同之處吧。(聞香識女人)
62,Is life always this hard or just when you are a kid?--Always like this.你的生活是一直這艱苦還是只有小時候?--一直是這樣。(這個殺手不太冷)
63,you complete me. 你使我完整。(征服情海)
64,Every man dies,not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過。(勇敢的心)
65,To be or not to be, that』s a question.
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。(哈姆雷特)
66,Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。(阿甘正傳)
67, A man`s gotta do what a man`s gotta do.
男人要去做男人該做的事。(真愛至上)
68,A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
沒有做父親的男人不是個好男人。(教父)
69,「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。」
你會在我生命剩下的時光中愛我嗎? 不,我會用我剩下的生命來愛你 。(不一樣的本能)
70,Every day every sencond you make a decision that can change your life.任何一天任何一秒你做了一個決定有可能改變你的人生。(羅拉快跑)
71,This is your life,It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet!這就是生活,它不會因為你而停下腳步。(相見恨早)
72,Half of the world there will always be people who do not understand the joy of the other half。
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂。(愛瑪)
73,I try to study for the future, who knows no future!
我拚命讀書為了將來,誰知道沒有將來!(後天)
74,You jump, I jump!你跳,我也跳。(泰坦尼克號)
75, If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever.如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。(烏鴉)
76, Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!(勇敢的心)
77, We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。(亂世佳人)
78, You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。(獅子王)
79, The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。(七宗罪)
80, Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved.
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。(第六感)
81, Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
(西雅圖不眠夜)
82, Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead.
有時要指揮別人,就必須先服從。(特洛伊)
83, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.
我在向你求婚,你這個小傻瓜。(蝴蝶夫人)
84, The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return 你所要學習的最美妙的事情就是去愛和被愛。(紅磨坊)
5, This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
這樣確定無疑的愛,一生只有一次。(廊橋遺夢)
86, There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I!幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。(當幸福來敲門)
87, All work and no play makes Jack a ll boy!
只工作不娛樂,聰明的孩子也會變遲鈍。(閃靈)
88, Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.有些笑話,是否因為聽過太多次而忘了它為何好笑了?然後你又聽到它,突然間它就像全新的笑話。你想起為何一開始會喜歡它了。(大魚)
89, Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。(加菲貓)
90, If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。(緣分天註定)
91,Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
瑪麗,你還在那裡等我嗎?(冷山)
92,Gun not killed people,people can kill people!
槍不能殺人,是人在自相殘殺! (黑衣人)
93,Every man dies not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但並不是每個人都真正活著。(勇敢的心)
94,Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。(星球大戰)
95,There is no certainty, only opportunity。
沒有一定會怎樣,只有可能會怎樣。(V字仇殺隊)
96,A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow。
今天的好計劃勝過明天的完美計劃。(搖尾狗)
97,It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices。決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。(哈利-波特與密室)
98,I wish I knew how to quit you!
我希望我知道怎樣才能離開你。(斷背山)
99,To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值。(泰坦尼克號)
100, Change life,start fresh.改變命運,重新開始。(海上鋼琴師)
先給50句,不夠再說。我上次看到《love actually>>裡面有不少經典的關於愛的台詞。
我收集了10句。看看你要不要。
⑺ 感人的英文電影對白 或電影
《泰坦尼克號》
大紅大紫過的
裡面對白很多啊,電影本身也不錯
土豆網上看一看