A. 求翻譯《海上鋼琴師》的台詞,要電影里的原版
我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。拿一部鋼琴來說,從琴鍵開始,又結束。你知道鋼琴只有88個鍵,隨便什麼琴都沒差。它們不是無限的。你才是無限的,在琴鍵上製作出的音樂是無限的。我喜歡這樣,我活的慣。你把我推到舷梯上然後扔給我一架有百萬琴鍵的鋼琴,百萬千萬的沒有盡頭的琴鍵,那是事實,max,它們沒有盡頭。那鍵盤是無限延伸的。然而如果琴鍵是無限的,那麼在那架琴上就沒有你能彈奏的音樂,你坐錯了地方,那是上帝的鋼琴。天啊!你……你看過那些街道嗎?僅僅是街道,就有上千條!你下去該怎麼辦?你怎麼選擇其中一條來走?怎麼選擇「屬於你自己的」一個女人,一棟房子,一塊地,或者選擇一道風景欣賞,選擇一種方法死去。 那個世界好重,壓在我身上。你甚至不知道它在哪裡結束,你難道從來不為自己生活在無窮選擇里而害怕得快崩潰掉嗎?
求採納!
B. 海上鋼琴師 經典台詞「All that city……」在電影的哪裡
最結尾的部分,炸船前跟小號手的談話
C. 能幫忙告訴我《海上鋼琴師》這部電影的一些經典台詞嗎(英文)
All that city you just couldn』t see an end to it. 城市那麼大,看不到盡頭。
The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends? 盡頭在哪裡?可以給我看看盡頭么?
It was all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat. I cut quite a figure, and I was getting off, guaranteed. That wasn』t the problem. 當年,我踏上跳板,不覺得困難。我穿上大衣,很神氣,自覺一表人才,有決心,有把握,有信心。
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me, Max, it was what I didn』t see。 Do you understand that? What I didn』t see. 我停下來,不是因為所見,是因為所不見。你明不明白?是因為看不見的東西。
In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end. 連綿不絕的城市,什麼都有,除了盡頭,沒有盡頭。
What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end, the end of the world. 我看不見城市的盡頭,我需要看見世界盡頭。
Take a piano, hmm? The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them. Nobody can tell you different. They are not infinite. 拿鋼琴來說,鍵盤有始也有終。有88個鍵,錯不了,並不是無限的。
You are infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. 音樂是無限的。在琴鍵上,奏出無限的音樂。 I like that. That I can live by. 我喜歡那樣,我應付得來。
You get me up on that gangway and you rill out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, Millions and billions of keys that never end. 走過跳板,前面的鍵盤有無數的琴鍵。
That』s the truth, Max, they never end. That keyboard is infinite. 事實如此,無窮無盡,鍵盤無限大。
And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. 無限大的鍵盤,怎奏得出音樂?
You are sitting on the wrong bench. That』s God』s piano. 不是給凡人奏的,是給上帝奏的。
Christ! Did you see the streets? Just the street-----there were thousands of them. 唉!只是街道,已經好幾千條。
How do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? 上了岸,何去何從?
One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die. All that world just weighing down on you. You don』t even know where it comes to an end. 愛一個女人,住一間屋子,買一塊地,望一個景,走一條死路。太多選擇,我無所適從,漫無止境,茫茫無際。
Aren』t youu ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of it. 思前想後,你不怕精神崩潰?那樣的日子怎麼過?
I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by. 我生於船,長與船,世界千變萬化。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here. 這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,有載夢想。
But never more than fit between prow and stern. 但范圍離不開船頭與船尾之間。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way. 在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It』s a woman too beautiful, it』s a voyage too long, a perfume too strong, it』s music I don』t know how to make. 陸地?對我來說,陸地是艘太大的船,是位太美的美女。是條太長的航程,是瓶太香的香水,是篇無從彈奏得樂章。
I can never get off this ship. I』m blessed I can step off my life. 我沒法舍棄這艘船,我寧可舍棄自己的生命。
After all, I don』t exist for anyone. 反正,世間沒人記得我。
You are the exception, Max. You are the only one who knows I』m here. You are a minority, and you』d better get used of it. 除了你,Max,只有你知道我在這里,你屬於少數,你最好習慣一下。
Forgive me, my friend, but I』m not getting off. 朋友,原諒我。我不下船了。 Hey,Max! Imagine the music I could play with two right arms. Hope I can find a piano up there. 兩條右臂能彈出什麼音樂? 希望天堂有鋼琴
夠嗎。。。。。。。
D. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
E. 英語電影經典台詞
阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)
肖申克的救贖
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!
F. 誰能告訴我一些著名英語電影的經典台詞及其翻譯,越多越好
阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)肖申克的救贖 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!我轉載的、、、、呵呵
G. 誰知道《海上鋼琴師》開場獨白的英文台詞
I still ask myself if i did the right thing (我還再問自己是否做的對)
when i abandoned his floating city (當我離開了他漂泊的城市)
and i don`t mean only for the work (我指的不僅僅是工作)
fact is , a friend like that real friend (事實是,那樣才是真正的朋友)
you won`t meet one again (我再也不會見到他這樣的人)
if you decide to hang up your sea legs (如果你不想出海)
if you just want to feel something more solid beneath your feet (如果你只想站在陸地上)
and if then you no loner hear the music of the gods around you (如果你不再想聽見天籟之音)
but ,like he used to say (但是 ,像他常說的一樣)
you`re never really done for as long as you got a good story (只要你有個好故事你就永遠不會被人忘記)
and someone to tell it to (一個值得告訴別人的故事)
trouble is (可問題是)
nobody `d believe a single word of my story (沒人相信我的故事)
------------------------------------------我電腦里有這電影 , 我一個一個字母給你打的 。
H. 幫助收集一些電影中經典的英語台詞
1.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
——Forrest Gump(阿甘正傳)
2. Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
有些鳥是永遠都關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽毛上,都閃爍著自由的光輝。
——Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救贖)
3. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
——The Lion King(獅子王)
4.In each single day of our life, we hastily brush past strangers that mean nothing to us but utter passers-by, but as time advances, one or two from the unknown group might unconsciously become an unalienable part for us, like an intimate friend or a real confidant.
每天你都有機會和很多人擦身而過,而你或者對他們一無所知,不過也許有一天他會變成你的朋友或是知己.
——ChungKing Express(重慶森林)
5. Love means never having to say sorry.
愛就意味著你永遠不用說對不起。
——Love Story(愛情故事)
6. You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西
——Gone with The Wind(飄,另譯亂世佳人)
7. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
——TITANIC(泰坦尼克號)
8.There』s no place like home.
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
——The Wizard of Oz(綠野仙蹤)
9. If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。
——Serendipity( 緣分天註定)
10.It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn』t see.
我停下來不是因為所見, 是因為所不見.
——The Legend of 1900(海上鋼琴師)
11.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
——Sleepless in Seattle(西雅圖不眠夜)
12. "I'll be back!"
「我會回來的!」
——終結者
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
————————獅子王
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
——————亂世佳人
I. [急]求《海上鋼琴師》全部英文台詞
All that city you just couldn』t see an end to it。
城市那麼大,看不到盡頭。
The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends?
盡頭在哪裡?可以給我看看盡頭么?
Itwas all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat.I cut quite a figure, and I was getting off, guaranteed. That wasn』tthe problem。
當年,我踏上跳板,不覺得困難。我穿上大衣,很神氣,自覺一表人才,有決心,有把握,有信心。
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me, Max, it was what I didn』t see。 Do you understand that? What I didn』t see。
我停下來,不是因為所見,是因為所不見。你明不明白?是因為看不見的東西。
In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end。
連綿不絕的城市,什麼都有,除了盡頭,沒有盡頭。
What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end, the end of the world。
我看不見城市的盡頭,我需要看見世界盡頭。
Takea piano, hmm? The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 ofthem. Nobody can tell you different. They are not infinite
拿鋼琴來說,鍵盤有始也有終。有88個鍵,錯不了,並不是無限的。
You are infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite。
音樂是無限的。在琴鍵上,奏出無限的音樂
I like that. That I can live by。
我喜歡那樣,我應付得來。
Youget me up on that gangway and you rill out in front of me a keyboard ofmillions of keys, Millions and billions of keys that never end。
走過跳板,前面的鍵盤有無數的琴鍵。
That』s the truth, Max, they never end. That keyboard is infinite。
事實如此,無窮無盡,鍵盤無限大。
And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play。
無限大的鍵盤,怎奏得出音樂?
You are sitting on the wrong bench. That』s God』s piano。
不是給凡人奏得,是給上帝奏得。
Christ! Did you see the streets? Just the street-----there were thousands of them。
唉!只是街道,已經好幾千條。