① 求有搞笑的求婚片段的英文電影
四個婚禮和一個葬禮
② 求一句經典美國電影求婚台詞出處
1. Life was like a box ofchocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.
③ 36部經典電影求婚哪些電影
網路視頻,請觀看:
http://v..com/v?word=36%B2%BF%BE%AD%B5%E4%B5%E7%D3%B0%C7%F3%BB%E9&ct=301989888&rn=20&pn=0&db=0&s=0&fbl=800
④ 電影《簡愛》中簡答應求婚的英文台詞
JANE:Not the voyage,but the distance,and then the sea is such a barrier.
Edword:from what,Jane?
J:from england,sir.and from Thornfield.and...
E:sometimes i have the stangest feeling about you.especially when you're near me as you are now.it feels as though i had a string,tied here under my left rib where my heart is.tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.and when you go to Ireland,with all that distance between us,i'm afraid this cord will be snapped.and i shall bleed inwardly,but you're sensible,you'll forget...
J:never!I'll never forget.i wish i'd never been born.Iwish I'd never come to Thornfield.
E:There are other houses just as fine.
J:How can you be so stupid?How can you be so cruel?I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!It's not the house but the life I lived here.I was not trampled on,I was not excluded.I was treated as an equal.
E:And so you are,Jane.And so...And so...
J:Yes so, sir.And yet not so, for you're a married man.or as good as married.Led me go!
E:please, stil...Don't struggle so...You're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
J:I'm not caged bird,I'm a free human being.Independent with a will of my own.
E:Then stay.Stay and marry me.
J:How dare you make fun of me?
E:I mean what I say.Stay at Thornfield.Be my wife!
J:And what of Miss Ingram?
E:Miss Ingram,I don't love MissIngram,nor does she love me.Jane, you strange,almost unearthly thing.I love you as my own flesh.I beg of you to marry me.Say,"Edward,give me my name."Say Edward,I'll marry you."
J:Yes.Yes...Yes...
⑤ 電影的英文對白
《飄》電影對白求婚部分哦~呵呵-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-說吧,說完了馬上走!
-What is it?
-是什麼?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我沒有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一個沒有教養的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
-在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……
-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-……我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
-現在你已經很富有了……
-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
-……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原諒我吧,我的沖動令你受驚了……
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-這可是一次十分庄嚴的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我覺得時機已經很適當了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能讓自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自負。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-還有,就是我不會再結婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不會愛你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜歡結婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-為什麼不找個合適一點的呢?
-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
-你知道我會喜歡其他男人的。你這個笨蛋!
-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
-不要說了!思嘉麗,不要再說那種話。
-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
-不要啊,我會暈的。
-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
-我就想你暈。
-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
-沒有人像我這樣吻你的,是吧?
-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
-那個小男孩,老男人,或者那個笨蛋愛希禮。
-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
-說你願意嫁給我吧,說吧。說「我願意!」-Yes.
-我願意。
-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
-你說真的嗎?不會反悔嗎?
-No.
-不會。
-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看著我說真心話。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你說「我願意」是為了我的金錢嗎?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一點的。
-Partly?
-有一點?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。
-Fond of me.
-喜歡我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-沒錯,我親愛的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜歡什麼樣的戒指呢,親愛的?
-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,鑽石戒指。要大顆點的,瑞德。
-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
-那將是這里最大的鑽石戒指了。
-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月……
-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
-……那將是最豪華舒適的。
-Oh, that would be just heavenly.
-噢,太好了。
-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
-我還要給你買嫁妝。
-Rhett, how wonderful, but...
-瑞德那太好了,可是……
-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
-你不會告訴其他人的,對吧?
-Still the little hypocrite.
-還是有點要面子。
⑥ 一個國外求婚的電影片段
為什麼不去問一下神奇海螺呢
⑦ 電影里的哪個求婚片段讓你感動
看到這個問題,我想起我前幾年看過的那部《從你的全世界路過》,其中茅十八對荔枝的求婚,雖然沒有很華麗,但是依然讓我非常感動。
茅十八本身就是一個內向的技術宅,平時的時候不善與人交流,也不善表達自己,所以一直也沒有說什麼很動聽的話,他唯一表達愛的方式就是用自己的技術去保護荔枝,幫助荔枝。
⑧ 有一部外國電影,大概內容是說一個男人跟一個不認識的女人求婚,(在那個女人的窗前,拿著玫瑰花)後來女
哈哈哈我也找了好久 。一樣的品味要不要認識一下呀
⑨ 電影里的哪個求婚片段讓你最感動
電影里讓我最感動的求婚片段,就是他在女主生病的時候,然後對女主還是不離不棄,然後選擇陪在女主的身邊,然後他知道你這個病可能很重,然後也可能好不了,但他是毅然決然的向女主求了婚這個片段,我真的覺得非常的感動。
⑩ 求婚告白詞怎麼說才動人心扉 浪漫的英語求婚詞
求婚告白詞應該這樣說比較打動人心
我真的愛你,還記得那一次嗎?你從我旁邊經過,突然你的書,掉落在我面前,我很自然地彎下腰,幫你撿了起來,你對我回眸一笑,我瞬間覺得暖暖的,難道你就是我生命中的那個他,當時,我要記下你的電話號碼,開始我只和你談一些工作方面的事情,之後慢慢談到我們個人的私人問題,我以為,你會很靦腆,但事實上,你一直在給我講你的故事,我也變得放開了,就這樣,我們在一起了,我們也結婚了。
英文的浪漫求婚詞
Do you remember how the two of us met? I was sitting in the office that day. You came to the office to find Mr. Yuan. I couldn't hear what you were talking to. But I find that you have been looking at me secretly. After a while, you went out, but in less than a minute, you came back. I was a little puzzled. You just saw me and forgot what I just did. I was drunk. So we met. At the beginning we often date, unwittingly we have been in love for two months, I know a little haste, or ask you to marry me.
希望對你有所幫助