導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 看一部英文電影摘抄50個詞語

看一部英文電影摘抄50個詞語

發布時間:2021-07-24 21:35:26

㈠ 看壯志凌雲電影用英語寫50個字詞

壯志凌雲的英文影評,見附件。

如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。


㈡ 英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

㈢ 摘抄英語電影5個單詞,和五句以上的句子。

1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard,a very professor quoted Aristotle,"the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offense to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find:Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law,and of life.it was for passion,courage of conviction,strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world.rembering the first impressions are not always correct,you must always have faith in people,and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的.我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生.也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會.記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心.
3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility.
能力越大,責任越大
4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one,you're wrong.
Hilary:如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了.
5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死.

㈣ 給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄

1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
Sean Connery,「Dr.No」
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。」

演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962

2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」

譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」

演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942

3、原文:「It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.」
Mae West,「I』m No Angel」

譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」

演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933

4、原文:「I』ll be back.」

Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」

譯文:「我會回來的。」

90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格。

演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
?

5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」
Jean Harlow,「Hell』s Angels」

譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930

6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」

譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994

7、原文:「I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thought,I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」

譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」

演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933

8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」

譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」

演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939

9、原文:「You talkin』to me?.」
Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」

譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976
勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。

10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby.」
Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」

譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」

演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930

㈤ 看英文電影(並摘抄電影中的台詞)20個 救命啊= =我寒假作業= =

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

㈥ 英文電影中50詞以上的經典台詞

The Legend of 1900
All that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world... Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eightyeight of them, nobody can...

㈦ 求英文電影中50詞以上的經典台詞(最好不是少兒不宜的電影)

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock hem up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的,他們的羽毛太漂亮了,當他們飛走的時候...你會覺得把他們關起來是種罪惡,但是,他們不在了你會感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...

㈧ 英語原版電影摘抄

一.【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

二.【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

三.【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we』re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8.I don』t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了後背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。一語雙雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至專)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

四.【《歌舞青春》中的經典台詞】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼(此地無銀三百兩)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes."無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in.讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up.瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數,
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天

閱讀全文

與看一部英文電影摘抄50個詞語相關的資料

熱點內容
電影剪影作品大全 瀏覽:475
電影院放映廳音響高度 瀏覽:259
中國電影音樂發展經歷的四個時期 瀏覽:335
電影甜蜜蜜是粵語還是國語 瀏覽:511
電影女主角凱西 瀏覽:853
激情床吻電影大全視頻大全 瀏覽:810
瘋狂進化人電影中文字幕在線 瀏覽:175
千與千尋圖電影圖片大 瀏覽:776
關於解放軍人電影大全 瀏覽:912
2011年古裝電影粵語 瀏覽:955
電影完整版致命黑蘭 瀏覽:901
抖音上周星馳電影最火的背景音樂 瀏覽:274
豆瓣好評愛情電影 瀏覽:338
創可貼電影演員表 瀏覽:556
日本19禁愛情電影下載 瀏覽:655
電影大全張耀陽 瀏覽:551
演員陳子強是哪部電影的人物 瀏覽:860
電影大亨如何載入新建導演 瀏覽:180
迪士尼電影眼睛圖片 瀏覽:380
歐美的小清新愛情電影 瀏覽:556