⑴ 求英文感人電影台詞!
51,I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(泰坦尼克號)
52,You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它。(當幸福來敲門)
53,You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。(阿甘正傳)
54, I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。(肖申克的救贖)
55,「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。 (加菲貓)
56,I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。(泰坦尼克號)
57,The truth is out there.真相在那裡。(X檔案)
58,Even the strongest man needs friends.
再強的人也需要朋友。(教父)
59,In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.(亂世佳人)
60,Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
一些人在生命中的一個瞬間遇見了一生的真愛。(聞香識女人)
61,If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
如果你走錯了一步,沒有關系,一切可以重頭開始。這就是探戈的和人生的不同之處吧。(聞香識女人)
62,Is life always this hard or just when you are a kid?--Always like this.你的生活是一直這艱苦還是只有小時候?--一直是這樣。(這個殺手不太冷)
63,you complete me. 你使我完整。(征服情海)
64,Every man dies,not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過。(勇敢的心)
65,To be or not to be, that』s a question.
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。(哈姆雷特)
66,Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。(阿甘正傳)
67, A man`s gotta do what a man`s gotta do.
男人要去做男人該做的事。(真愛至上)
68,A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
沒有做父親的男人不是個好男人。(教父)
69,「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。」
你會在我生命剩下的時光中愛我嗎? 不,我會用我剩下的生命來愛你 。(不一樣的本能)
70,Every day every sencond you make a decision that can change your life.任何一天任何一秒你做了一個決定有可能改變你的人生。(羅拉快跑)
71,This is your life,It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet!這就是生活,它不會因為你而停下腳步。(相見恨早)
72,Half of the world there will always be people who do not understand the joy of the other half。
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂。(愛瑪)
73,I try to study for the future, who knows no future!
我拚命讀書為了將來,誰知道沒有將來!(後天)
74,You jump, I jump!你跳,我也跳。(泰坦尼克號)
75, If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever.如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。(烏鴉)
76, Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!(勇敢的心)
77, We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。(亂世佳人)
78, You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。(獅子王)
79, The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。(七宗罪)
80, Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved.
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。(第六感)
81, Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
(西雅圖不眠夜)
82, Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead.
有時要指揮別人,就必須先服從。(特洛伊)
83, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.
我在向你求婚,你這個小傻瓜。(蝴蝶夫人)
84, The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return 你所要學習的最美妙的事情就是去愛和被愛。(紅磨坊)
5, This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
這樣確定無疑的愛,一生只有一次。(廊橋遺夢)
86, There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I!幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。(當幸福來敲門)
87, All work and no play makes Jack a ll boy!
只工作不娛樂,聰明的孩子也會變遲鈍。(閃靈)
88, Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.有些笑話,是否因為聽過太多次而忘了它為何好笑了?然後你又聽到它,突然間它就像全新的笑話。你想起為何一開始會喜歡它了。(大魚)
89, Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。(加菲貓)
90, If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。(緣分天註定)
91,Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
瑪麗,你還在那裡等我嗎?(冷山)
92,Gun not killed people,people can kill people!
槍不能殺人,是人在自相殘殺! (黑衣人)
93,Every man dies not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但並不是每個人都真正活著。(勇敢的心)
94,Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。(星球大戰)
95,There is no certainty, only opportunity。
沒有一定會怎樣,只有可能會怎樣。(V字仇殺隊)
96,A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow。
今天的好計劃勝過明天的完美計劃。(搖尾狗)
97,It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices。決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。(哈利-波特與密室)
98,I wish I knew how to quit you!
我希望我知道怎樣才能離開你。(斷背山)
99,To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值。(泰坦尼克號)
100, Change life,start fresh.改變命運,重新開始。(海上鋼琴師)
先給50句,不夠再說。我上次看到《love actually>>裡面有不少經典的關於愛的台詞。
我收集了10句。看看你要不要。
⑵ 英文電影經典台詞50句 附電影名和中文譯文
《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會遇到什麼。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都會在近旁。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你深過我愛任何女人;而且我等待你長過我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,我不在乎。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早 也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引著我! 我能看著(別人)工作好幾個小時。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《The Wizard of OZ綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
《Jane Eyre簡·愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
⑶ 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。
2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的
3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。
4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊
5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」
6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。
7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」
8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨
9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?
10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」
⑷ 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
⑸ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
⑹ 經典英文台詞(愛情篇)
我這里有好多經典電影的中文英文劇本 qq 80382274
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love never dies.
愛情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
A heart that loves is always young.
有愛的心永遠年輕
Love is blind.
愛情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
The soul cannot live without love.
靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long.
生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在愛人眼裡,一千里的旅程不過一里。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
My heart is with you.
我的愛與你同在。
I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!
盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
Ill think of you every step of the way.
我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a womans heart.
在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
有一個詞可以讓我們擺脫生活中所有的負擔和痛苦,那就是愛情。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出。
Love is a light that never dims.
愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活著總要愛一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
生命如花,愛情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lovers house is never long.
通往愛人家裡的路總不會漫長。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love.
愛永遠不會嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. Its making the days count.
愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
First love is unforgettable all ones life.
初戀是永生難忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
Love without end hath no end.
情綿綿,愛無邊。
Loves tongue is in the eyes.
愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet.
戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lovers eyes.
什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love.
愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
First impression of you is most lasting.
對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我們生氣爭執時,愛的雙唇把它們吻得無影無蹤,我的心也頓覺甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.
只要我一想起你,親愛的人,所有的失落和遺憾煙消雲散。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when Im by your side.
我愛你並不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them wont make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。
Just because someone doesnt love you as you wish, it doesnt mean youre not loved with all his/her being.
只因為某人不如你所願愛你,並不意味著你不被別人所愛。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know youll never have him/her.
錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。
Never stop smiling, not even when youre sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的笑容而愛上你。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, youre the world.
你可能只是這個世界上的一個人,但對於某人來說,你就是全世界。
Dont spend time with someone who doesnt care spending it with you.
不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong jpeople before you meet the right one, so when this happens, youll be thankful.
也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。
Dont cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。
⑺ 英文電影台詞
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍•白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
⑻ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑼ 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文
1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.