⑴ 求五部英文電影,每部抄錄十句經典台詞
《勇敢的心》
(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(2)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(4)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(5)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。
(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美
(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 華萊士:自由!!!!!!
(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西
2.《肖申克的救贖》
1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
2、I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
譯文:我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……
3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。
這就是體制化。
6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 譯文:監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
譯文:懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人
8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...
譯文:有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
9、There』s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........
譯文:我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。
10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋
3.《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
4.《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
5.《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
——大部分資料來自網路知道
好了……累死我了,這是你們老師要的作業?太變態了。希望能給分……
⑵ 求電影《勇敢的心》經典英文台詞
「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you』ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——」 「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
⑶ 求英文感人電影台詞!
51,I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(泰坦尼克號)
52,You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它。(當幸福來敲門)
53,You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。(阿甘正傳)
54, I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。(肖申克的救贖)
55,「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。 (加菲貓)
56,I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。(泰坦尼克號)
57,The truth is out there.真相在那裡。(X檔案)
58,Even the strongest man needs friends.
再強的人也需要朋友。(教父)
59,In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.(亂世佳人)
60,Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
一些人在生命中的一個瞬間遇見了一生的真愛。(聞香識女人)
61,If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
如果你走錯了一步,沒有關系,一切可以重頭開始。這就是探戈的和人生的不同之處吧。(聞香識女人)
62,Is life always this hard or just when you are a kid?--Always like this.你的生活是一直這艱苦還是只有小時候?--一直是這樣。(這個殺手不太冷)
63,you complete me. 你使我完整。(征服情海)
64,Every man dies,not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過。(勇敢的心)
65,To be or not to be, that』s a question.
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。(哈姆雷特)
66,Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。(阿甘正傳)
67, A man`s gotta do what a man`s gotta do.
男人要去做男人該做的事。(真愛至上)
68,A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
沒有做父親的男人不是個好男人。(教父)
69,「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。」
你會在我生命剩下的時光中愛我嗎? 不,我會用我剩下的生命來愛你 。(不一樣的本能)
70,Every day every sencond you make a decision that can change your life.任何一天任何一秒你做了一個決定有可能改變你的人生。(羅拉快跑)
71,This is your life,It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet!這就是生活,它不會因為你而停下腳步。(相見恨早)
72,Half of the world there will always be people who do not understand the joy of the other half。
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂。(愛瑪)
73,I try to study for the future, who knows no future!
我拚命讀書為了將來,誰知道沒有將來!(後天)
74,You jump, I jump!你跳,我也跳。(泰坦尼克號)
75, If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever.如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。(烏鴉)
76, Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!(勇敢的心)
77, We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。(亂世佳人)
78, You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。(獅子王)
79, The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。(七宗罪)
80, Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved.
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。(第六感)
81, Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
(西雅圖不眠夜)
82, Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead.
有時要指揮別人,就必須先服從。(特洛伊)
83, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.
我在向你求婚,你這個小傻瓜。(蝴蝶夫人)
84, The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return 你所要學習的最美妙的事情就是去愛和被愛。(紅磨坊)
5, This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
這樣確定無疑的愛,一生只有一次。(廊橋遺夢)
86, There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I!幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。(當幸福來敲門)
87, All work and no play makes Jack a ll boy!
只工作不娛樂,聰明的孩子也會變遲鈍。(閃靈)
88, Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.有些笑話,是否因為聽過太多次而忘了它為何好笑了?然後你又聽到它,突然間它就像全新的笑話。你想起為何一開始會喜歡它了。(大魚)
89, Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。(加菲貓)
90, If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。(緣分天註定)
91,Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
瑪麗,你還在那裡等我嗎?(冷山)
92,Gun not killed people,people can kill people!
槍不能殺人,是人在自相殘殺! (黑衣人)
93,Every man dies not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但並不是每個人都真正活著。(勇敢的心)
94,Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。(星球大戰)
95,There is no certainty, only opportunity。
沒有一定會怎樣,只有可能會怎樣。(V字仇殺隊)
96,A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow。
今天的好計劃勝過明天的完美計劃。(搖尾狗)
97,It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices。決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。(哈利-波特與密室)
98,I wish I knew how to quit you!
我希望我知道怎樣才能離開你。(斷背山)
99,To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值。(泰坦尼克號)
100, Change life,start fresh.改變命運,重新開始。(海上鋼琴師)
先給50句,不夠再說。我上次看到《love actually>>裡面有不少經典的關於愛的台詞。
我收集了10句。看看你要不要。
⑷ 求電影<<勇敢的心>>的全台詞
《勇敢的心》『中英文對照劇本+原版電影+電影原聲音樂』
http://bbs.ggg.org.cn/dispbbs.asp?boardid=5&replyid=418446&id=49140&page=1&skin=0&Star=1
⑸ 鋼鐵俠 蜘蛛俠 瘋狂原始人 辛德勒的名單 勇敢的心 電影 英文經典對白 各十句
鋼鐵俠
想要不被欺負,棍子得比別人粗
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
托尼·斯塔克:他們說,這個世界上最好的武器,是不必開火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我認為最好的武器只需要發射一次。我父親是這么做的(托尼的父親參與了原子彈製造),美國也是這么做的(向日本投放原子彈),到目前為止,這個道理仍然還算正確。
Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
我應該已經死了...肯定是為了某個理由而存活了下來…現在我終於知道了……我應該做些什麼……
I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...
我希望我能保護好我所不能失去的東西。
I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without
我會給你一個選擇,你是想要苟且偷生,還是死得其所?
I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?
今天就是你餘生的第一天
Today is the first day...of what's left of you life
滿大人:女士們,孩子們,懦夫們。很多人認為我是恐怖分子,但我自認為是一名導師。給你們上的第一節課內容是,英雄,從不存在。
MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。
情況不一樣了,我必須要保護我唯一離不了的人。那就是你。
Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.
我是托尼史塔克,我製造了這些東西,我有個超級好的女朋友。我還偶爾拯救一下世界。但是為什麼我徹夜難眠。
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.
事實是... ...我就是鋼鐵俠
The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.
(ps.因為不清楚你說的哪一部於是從第一部到第三部都有寫)
蜘蛛俠
能力越大,責任越大
With great power there must also come great responsiblity.
我們每一個人都面臨選擇,我們是什麼樣的人,取決於你選擇做什麼樣的人。
It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
當我看著你,看著你看著我,我變得堅強,也更軟弱,覺得興奮,卻害怕。
Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.
無論什麼離開,無論什麼還在身旁,我們總是要自己做選擇。我的朋友harry告訴我:他選擇做最棒的自己,這讓我們選擇做自己,而我們總是能選擇怎樣做才是對的。
whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.
(ps.依舊是把蜘蛛俠三部曲和超凡系列的寫下來了pps.以前沒發現蜘蛛俠的怎麼這么少)
瘋狂原始人
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!
我還有很多話要說。我想跟你解釋很多事情,可是總是沒時間
I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。這些的中心是什麼?跟著太陽走。我改變不了什麼,也沒什麼主意。但是我有我的力量,你們現在需要這個。
There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
我想這應該叫做擁抱。
I think this is called a hug.
這感覺真好,它應該叫什麼名字
this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
我們的世界依舊充滿了危險與困難
Our world is full of danger and difficulties
在黑暗與恐懼中一成不變地生活著
Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears
這是大腦,我想的很多點子都來自這里。坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!
This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
辛德勒名單
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一個更多的人…可是我沒有!可是我…我沒有!
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
勇敢的心
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you『ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin『 to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they『ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
告訴你的國王,威廉·華萊士不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
Many man dies,not every man really lives
斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。(我們有著)(或者他們有著)最精良的戰士。
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
自由萬歲……
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom." -- William Wallace
以上全部來自網路,翻譯可能多多少少有點問題吧。
蜘蛛俠的應該還有很多隻是找雙語的太麻煩了,感覺沒分有不是很想找。
如果覺得有些話並不經典那請你去看一遍電影吧,每個人的感覺不一樣喜歡的地方不一樣,如果真的那麼想知道經典台詞,就算知道了是什麼對白不知道它的含義哪有什麼意義呢?
還有疑問?
⑹ 求助:《勇敢的心》里的經典台詞,英文版的
I am William Wallace.. and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny.
You've come to fight as free men.And free men you are.What will you do with that freedom?
Will you fight?
Aye. Fight and you may die.Run and you'll live at least a while.And dying in your beds many years from now.Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for the one chance...just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,but they'll never take our freedom!
⑺ 電影勇敢的心經典台詞(中英文對照)
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
望採納,謝謝!
⑻ 勇敢的心經典英文對白
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you『ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin『 to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they『ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……
⑼ 求 《勇敢的心》經典台詞中英文對照
You heart is free. Have the courage to follow.
I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You』ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you』ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』ll never take our freedom!
I see her strength in you.
Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.
I have nothing. Men fight for me, because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk. They fought for William Wallace and he fight for something that I』ve never had and I took it from him when I betrayed him, and I saw it in his face on the battlefield, and it』s tearing me apart!
Well, all men betray, all lose heart.
I don』t want to lose heart! I want to believe as he dose. I will never be on the wrong side again.
Because of the way you are looking at me now
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—
Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.
Freedom!
你說的英語應該是這塊開始吧···
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
華萊士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
這個裡面你再看下··http://tieba..com/f?kz=105916379
這個 英語台詞的下載:http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/4508421.html
⑽ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption