導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文兒童電影中的英語句子

英文兒童電影中的英語句子

發布時間:2021-07-27 09:59:27

❶ 英語電影里的中英文句子五個

After all, tomorrow is another day.
明天又是新的一天 (飄)

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什麼 (阿甘正傳)

If he could have known that he was an orphan, left to the tender mercies of church-wardens and overseers, perhaps he would have cried louder.
他要是能夠意識到自己成了孤兒,命運如何全得看教區委員和貧民救濟處官員會不會發慈悲,可能還會哭得更響亮一些。(霧都孤兒)

Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?
人生總是那麼痛苦嗎?還是只有小時候是這樣?
Always like this.
總是如此。
(這個殺手不太冷)

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。(肖申克的救贖)

❷ 求五部英文電影里的經典句子

肖申克的救贖:
1、Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2、I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
3、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
4、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
海上鋼琴師:
1、鍵盤有始有終,你確切知道 88 個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它並不是無限的,而音樂,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的,我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應對,而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤,我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢 ? 那是上帝的鍵盤啊 !
2、所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。
3、我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。
4、陸地?陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,一個太漂亮的女人,一段太長的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一種我不會創作的音樂。我永遠無法放棄這艘船,不過幸好,我可以放棄我的生命。反正沒人記得我存在過,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一個知道我在這里的人。你是唯一一個,而且你最好習慣如此。原諒我,朋友,我不會下船的。
5、我可以在有限的鋼琴鍵中創造出無限的旋律,但我無法在無限的城市中,無盡的街道間找到屬於我的空間。
教父:
1、永遠別讓你的敵人知道你想什麼。
2、永遠別恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
3、我們開出的條件你是無法拒絕的,要麼是你的簽字要麼是把你的腦漿留在這份合同上。
4、一個人只有一種命運。
5、是敵人更要接近他。
死亡詩社:
1、死亡詩人致力於吸取生命的精華。
2、一旦覺得自己懂得,就必須換一種角度來看。這可能顯得有些荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必須試一下。同樣讀書的時候,不要只想作者怎麼看,想想你自己怎麼看。
3、你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音,因為你越遲開始尋找,找到的可能性就越小。
4、對我來說,運動只是一種讓其他人把我們推向極致的機會。
5、你們用不著表演,完全為你自己。
阿甘正傳:
1、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
2、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
3、如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
4、當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我想去,你知道的,我就去。
5、阿甘:為什麼你不愛我呢,珍妮?我不是個聰明人,可我知道什麼是愛。

❸ 100個英文電影里的英文句子。加翻譯。

life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get... 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一個會是什麼味兒。。。暗指生活中充滿變數

來自《阿甘正傳》 很經典了 恩恩 明白LZ的意思了。。。聽好。。。
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。

2.「I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)

3.「You don』t understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 .
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍

❹ 急求10句英語動畫或電影中的優美句子

《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler's List》)
1、這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)

2、Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙•高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?

3、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙•高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。

先抄著,我再找,以後別臨時抱佛腳。
本來就是姐姐
這部片子就這么點料,放在片子里句句經典,拿出來就不行了,下面的湊活吧。不行我找別的片子。
4、Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奧斯卡•辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙•高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每個人值多少!
5、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克•斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奧斯卡•辛德勒:如果我能賺到更多的錢…我揮霍了太多的錢。你沒有辦法。如果我試試。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克•斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我做得還不夠!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊薩克•斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。

❺ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!

《功夫熊貓》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似這潭湖水,如果波瀾起伏,就會模糊不清,但是如果平靜下來,解決之道必將自現。

2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。

《功夫熊貓2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的開頭也許充滿坎坷,不過這並不影響你成為什麼樣的人。關鍵看你後來的人生路,你自己選擇怎麼走下去。

2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎麼做到內心平和的?我讓你父母雙亡,無家可歸。我給你的人生烙上了抹不掉的傷痕。
- Scars heel。
傷痕是會癒合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
傷痕又不叫癒合,傷口才會癒合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,對哦,那傷痕會腫么樣?會消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管傷痕會怎麼樣。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你應該關心下。過去的事情就讓它過去咯,因為其實都無關緊要了。重要的是,現在要選擇 做什麼樣的人。
《飛屋環游記》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇緣》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.

2、有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼絲:怎麼會有這么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格魯:因為我住在糖果屋裡面,煩心的時候我就會吃糖果逃避現實。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼絲:我有話要說,她親吻我的傷口,她幫我扎小辮,我們愛你,親愛的媽媽,我的新媽媽露西無人能比。
《馴龍記》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北極那樣12天絕望的嚴寒也有南極酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 這就是我的家鄉簡而言之: 一成不變
《勇敢傳說》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定.但我有更好的理解.命運就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
傳說亦是經驗,蘊含無數真理。
《瘋狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
《獅子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
2、要記住你是誰
Remember who you are

《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有時候當一個 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事實上,天才也需要幫助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.

如果發生了不幸 就得找出原因

❻ 英文電影中一些常用的句子,短語

the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You』re sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I』ve made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you』re burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don』t want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don』t want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you』re a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don』t make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don』t regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.

❼ 英語電影中的20句經典句子

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

8.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

9.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

10.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

以上,《亂世佳人》

11.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

12.I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

13. Here』s looking at you,kid。

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

14.Go ahead,make my day。

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

15.All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up。

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

16.May the Force be with you。

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

17.Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night。

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

18.You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

19.I love the smell of napalm in the morning。

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
20.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

❽ 英語電影中的好句子30句漢英都要

If i am not for myself ,then who will?if not now,when?
1. You only live once- but if you work it right, once is enough.
你只能活一次,但如果活得精彩,一次足矣。

2. We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.
不要用沉溺在過去來治癒往昔的傷口,而是應該更好地活在當下。

3. The more room you give yourself to express your true thoughts and feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.
給自己更多的空間表達自己真實的想法和感受,你才會有更多的空間來施展你的才智。

4. When you choose your behavior, you choose your consequences.
當你選擇如何行動時,你也選擇了結果。

5. Develop your own compass, and trust it. Take risks, dare to fail, remember the first person through the wall always gets hurt.
找到自己的方向,並相信它。願意冒險,敢於承擔失敗,要記得第一個破牆而出的人總會受點傷。

6. Live on surprise.
每一天都是新的驚喜。

7. The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better.
人生真正的贏家是那些無論遇到什麼情況都期待著能夠做得更好的人。

8. Solitude is the soul's holiday, an opportunity to stop doing for others and to surprise and delight ourselves instead.
孤獨是靈魂的假期,你可以不為其他人而活,只為給自己帶來驚喜與喜悅。

9. It is only alone, truly alone that one bursts apart, springs forth.
只有孤獨、真正的孤獨才能讓人爆發、飛躍。

10. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.
一個人的時候我會將自己和世界的嘈雜隔離,這樣我就能聽到自己的聲音。
Promise Yourself-- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

保證自己足夠強大,任何事情都擾亂不了自己內心的平靜。

To talk health, happiness,and prosperity to every person you meet.

與遇到的每一個人多談健康、快樂以及美好的將來。

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

讓你的朋友覺得他們是有價值的人。

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

學會看到事物積極的一面,讓自己成為了一個真正樂觀的人。

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

發自內心地替別人的成功感到高興。

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.

忘記過去犯下的錯誤,為將來的成功努力奮斗。

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

任何時候都要開朗陽光,微笑著面對所有生命。

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

用更多時間來提升自己,那樣就沒有時間來抱怨其他事情了。

To be too large for worry,too noble for anger,too strong for fear,and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

足夠豁達則不易焦慮,擁有涵養則不易發怒,內心強大則不懼困難,心態開朗則看淡煩惱。

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word,but in great deeds.

稱贊自己,並向全世界展現這一點,要用偉大的行動而不是高調的宣布。

To live in the faith that the whole world in on your side, so long as you are true to the BEST that is in YOU!

懷抱─種信仰堅信———只要忠實於自己最好的一面,世界將與你同在。
別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。——《吸血鬼日記》
Don't let your pride leave you all alone.

這是現今人們身上的一個問題。他們失去了信仰,又因為沒有信仰,他們不知道該害怕什麼。——《吸血鬼日記》
That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.

我覺得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。——《生活大爆炸》
I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them.

❾ 小豬佩奇英文版電影中的電影中的30個句子。

1. Hello, Iapos;m Pepper Pig.2. This is my little brother Geroge.3. He likes dinosaur.4. This is my mum, this is my dad.5. We like jump in the puddles!

❿ 請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

閱讀全文

與英文兒童電影中的英語句子相關的資料

熱點內容
ruby電影觀後感 瀏覽:879
圖片電影台詞app下載 瀏覽:133
電影愛情墳墓講的什麼意思 瀏覽:865
抖音淘票票電影票在哪 瀏覽:991
小飛象電影結局是什麼 瀏覽:95
優酷電影為什麼不上粵語 瀏覽:414
一個電影院能容納10萬人嗎 瀏覽:981
電影導演編導 瀏覽:903
三笑電影演員向群 瀏覽:788
電影院要提供完整 瀏覽:625
女性以暴制暴電影大全 瀏覽:877
鬼片電影大全打馬賽克 瀏覽:679
南斯拉夫老戰爭電影大全電影 瀏覽:422
三眼神的泰國恐怖電影叫什麼 瀏覽:319
一部山寨美國英雄的電影 瀏覽:550
微電影流浪33天圖片 瀏覽:705
男主角叫建平失業的老電影 瀏覽:326
對愛情憧憬的電影 瀏覽:877
電影世界末日的英文介紹 瀏覽:998
俠嵐兩部大電影 瀏覽:355