Ⅰ 求 從十個英語電影中,每個抄十個優美句子+翻譯,並標明出處
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
2.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
《The Lion King獅子王》
6.When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it』s not reasonable
to grieve when it comes to an end.
當生活給了你一個遠遠超過你期望的美夢,那麼,當這一期結束時,也就沒有理由再去傷心。
《 The twilight saga》暮光之城
7.Roman Pearce: from trailer This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity. Dominic Toretto: from trailer One last job, then we disappear forever
這只是從使命:不可能的使命:在freaking的神智。最後一個作業,那麼我們就永遠消失。
《The Fast and the Furious》速度與激情
8. I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up
我從你眼中能看到,你就像一個想要從夢境中醒來的人。
《The Matrix》黑客帝國
9.The everyone is I, I is an everyone.
人人為我,我為人人.
<<三個火槍手>>
10.The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。
《七宗罪》
《Seven》
望採納!
Ⅱ 摘抄英文電影美句有哪些
1、《飛屋環游記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
2、《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
3、《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
4、《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
5、《廊橋遺夢》
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
Ⅲ 摘抄英文電影美句有什麼
1、任何不能殺了我的只會令我更強。——《少年漢尼拔》
Anything that can't kill me will only make me stronger.
2、別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。——《奔騰年代》
Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
3、每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。——《勇敢的心》
Everyone dies, but not everyone has ever lived.
4、一個人只能全力以赴,等待命運去揭曉答案。——《最後的武士》
One can only go all out to wait for fate to reveal the answer.
5、你可以隨心所欲,做任何想做的事。——《超能查派》
You can do whatever you want.
Ⅳ 英語原聲電影優美語段摘抄
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. nbsp;nbsp;
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
當小分隊找到瑞恩時,隊長告訴了瑞恩他的哥哥們都死了。旁邊的瑞恩的戰友正好走來,有這么一段對話: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 聽了這個對話,眼淚都會掉下來。登時想起了中學時英語老師說的both和all的區別,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
6.《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"nbsp;nbsp;
7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom--" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 從此華萊士踏上不歸路...... 在生活中有多少人可以依自己的心願而生活呢nbsp;nbsp;
8.《偷天陷阱》經典對白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
Ⅳ 神探夏洛克英文劇本和英文經典台詞!
http://..com/link?url=_5O
你可以去這里下。
神探夏洛克經典語錄:
Most people... blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars.When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.
這城市大多人都庸庸碌碌,眼中只有繁華街肆 車來人往.與夏洛克•福爾摩斯同行 你卻能看到戰場
Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?
據他說,是你的宿敵。人真會有頭號敵人?
Did he offer you money to spy on me?Yes. Did you take it? No. Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.
他有沒出錢讓你監視我?沒錯。收了嗎?沒有。真遺憾,我們本可以平分。下次想清楚點。
In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked.
據此,我們認為這些案件是相互關聯起來的。
I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world, I invented the job. Means when the police are out of their depth, which is always, they consult me.
我是個"咨詢偵探" 世界唯一的。這工作是我發明的。每當警察找不到方向 他們經常都這樣,他們會咨詢我.
I'm a private detective, the last thing I need is a public image.
我是個私家偵探,我最不需要的就是公眾形象。
Brainy is the new sexy
智慧是性感的新潮流
Every fairy tale nees a good old-fashioned villain.
每個童話都需要一個經典大反派。
I can't turn it on and off like a tap.
聰明又沒有龍頭可開關。
Anderson, don't talk out loud.You lower the IQ of the whole street.
安德森,別大聲說話,你拉低了整條街的智商
Anderson, face the other way. You are putting me off.
安德森,轉過臉去。你妨礙我(思考)了。
Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
普通人讓自己的腦中裝滿垃圾,所以學習有用的東西就很難。你發現了嗎?
Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful.
聽著,(大腦)這是我的硬碟,只有放入非常有用的東西才有意義。
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,Mr Holmes? However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.I think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself.
你知道化裝術的最大弱點在哪嗎?不管多麼努力都只能描繪出一幅自畫像。我覺得你深受創傷妄自尊大,崇尚某種強力。對你來說,那就是你自己。
卷福:他有沒有出錢讓你監視我?
華生:沒錯
卷福:你收了嗎?
華生:沒有
卷福:真遺憾,我們本可以平分。下次想清楚點
背景:第三集·與莫里亞蒂的「致命游戲」中卷福爭分奪秒地查案子
華生:你為什麼要騙她?
卷福:人不會主動說出真相,但他們總喜歡反駁
背景:第三集·卷福與投彈手(莫里亞蒂)的第一輪較量
卷福:把手機給我
華生:在哪?
卷福:上衣兜
華生:········
背景:第三集·只有查出知名美容師的死因,才能避免一個無辜人的死去
探長:還有件事沒考慮到
卷福:是嗎?
探長:沒錯。投彈人為什麼要這么做?就算她死得可疑,為什麼要提醒我們?
卷福:人性本善唄!
探長:那還逼人自爆?
卷福:人性本惡唄!
背景:第一集·卷福查到第四位受害者的手機所在處
安德森:我們能看她郵件,所以呢?
卷福:安德森,別嚷!整條街(的人)智商都被你拉低了!
背景:第一集·卷福與計程車兇手正面交鋒
計程車司機:開出租有個特點,隨時知道哪有僻靜處適合謀殺。真不明白我的同行們怎麼不試試~
背景:第一集·卷福思考時,警察都在七嘴八舌的討論
卷福:全都閉嘴!別亂動!別說話!別呼吸!!!!我在思考呢!安德森,轉過去,你太扎眼!
背景:還是在餐廳·倆人討論性取向
卷福:女朋友?不,不是我的菜
華生:哦,這樣啊!
華生:那你有男朋友嗎?對了,那也沒關系
卷福:我想還是該告訴你,我把工作當成愛人
背景:第一集·卷福以熟人餐廳為據點等待兇手的出現
餐廳老闆:我給你們點上蠟燭,更浪漫些
華生:我不是他情人
福爾摩斯和華生一直都被疑似是gay,蓋伊·里奇的電影更是大做文章,我們姑且禮貌地稱他們為Bromance.
背景:(不知是第二集還是第三集中)卷福一貫在家冥想案子
卷福:我說過了,你能給我遞只筆么?
華生:什麼,啥時候?
卷福:大概一小時以前
華生:根本沒注意我已經出門了嗎?
背景:第一集·卷福最終劫後餘生
卷福:為什麼給我披毯子,他們老給我披毯子
雷斯垂德探長:安撫受刺激人士的
卷福:我沒受刺激啊
雷斯垂德探長:嗯。。可有些人需要拍照(指記者)
不管多麼努力 都只能描繪出一幅自畫像
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
簡直是教科書式的經典案例
Because this was textbook.
愛的承諾 失去的苦楚 贖罪的歡愉
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
然後給他一個難題 看他起舞
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance
排除不可能的因素之後
Once you've ruled out the impossible,
不管剩下的多不可思議 那就是真相
He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.
他給她頭腦里埋了那個疑問 盤桓不去
You're going to have to be strong to resist.
要有超強的意志才能抵抗
You can't kill an idea, can you?
因為想法是殺不死的 對吧?
Not once it's made a home...there.
只要它在這里... 扎了根
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
人人都想相信它 這才是高明之處
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
一個比真相更受歡迎的謊言
Ⅵ 英語原版電影摘抄
一.【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
二.【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
三.【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we』re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8.I don』t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了後背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。一語雙雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至專)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
四.【《歌舞青春》中的經典台詞】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼(此地無銀三百兩)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes."無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in.讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up.瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數,
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天
Ⅶ 英文電影摘抄
這是什麼
Ⅷ 給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
Sean Connery,「Dr.No」
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。」
演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962
2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
3、原文:「It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.」
Mae West,「I』m No Angel」
譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」
演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933
4、原文:「I』ll be back.」
Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」
譯文:「我會回來的。」
90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格。
演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
?
5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」
Jean Harlow,「Hell』s Angels」
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930
6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
7、原文:「I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thought,I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933
8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
9、原文:「You talkin』to me?.」
Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976
勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。
10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby.」
Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930