『壹』 英語詞彙如何積累
積累詞彙的方法最好是從做題中積累,因為真題中出現的單詞都是考試中常出現的。在一個就是看英文電影和英文小說來積累詞彙。平常復習的時候買一本詞彙書也是一個不錯的選擇,華¥慧書書城的詞彙10000這本書很不錯,有基礎詞彙和核心詞彙,大家可以參考一下。
『貳』 英語詞句積累(英文電影、課外書、英文歌曲等,50詞,20句)。
1 我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
2 愛情是一個精心設計的謊言
Love is a carefully designed lie.
3 承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
4 凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去
Fading is true while flowering is past
5 為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
6 如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
7 如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
8 寧願笑著流淚,也不哭著說後悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
9 天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
10 當香煙愛上火柴時,就註定受到傷害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt
11 人活著 總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
12 命里有時終需有 命里無時莫強求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
13 沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
14 永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
15 在回憶里繼續夢幻不如在地獄里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
16 哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
17 愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
18 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
20 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
21 看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.
22 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
23 如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
24 愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
25 因為你,我懂得了愛。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
26 愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
27 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
28 如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
28 治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
30 如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
31 有愛的心永遠年輕。
A heart that loves is always young.
32 愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
33 靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
The soul cannot live without love.
34 生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Brief is life, but love is long.
35 愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
36 沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
37 我的愛與你同在。
My heart is with you.
38 盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
39 我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
I'll think of you every step of the way.
40 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
41 熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
42 在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
43 沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
44 愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
45 愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
Love is a light that never dims.
46 願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
47 人活著總要愛一回。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
48 生命如花,愛情是蜜。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
49 兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
50 在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
51.I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
I'd had reason enough in the last few months
but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this.
Surely it was a good way to die,
in the place of something else, someone I loved.
Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
我對於自己將會如何死掉並沒有太多想法
雖然最後這幾個月我的確有足夠的理由來思考這個問題
但就算我真的想過 也想像不到會是這般情景
這的確是個挺好的死法:
在一個只有我愛的人與我同在的地方
可以算是壯麗的 應該也是值得的
private a. 私人的; n. 士兵
immediately ad. 立即; conj. 一...(就)
captain n. 船長; v. 率領,指揮
string n. 線,一串,字串; v. 串起,成串,收緊
damage n. (pl.)賠償金,損壞,毀壞; v. 損害,毀壞diamond n. 鑽石
valuable a. 貴重的,有價值的; n. (pl.)貴重物品 parcel n. 包裹; v. 打包,捆紮; vt. 打包
firm a. 堅定的,堅固的,結實的; ad. 穩固地,堅定地; n. 商行,公司; v. (使)變得堅實
request n. 要求,請求; vt. 請求,要求
forest n. 森林
risk n. 危險,冒險
picnic n. 野餐
edge n. 邊緣
strap n. 帶,皮帶
possession n. 所有
breath n. 呼吸
contents n. (常用復數)內有的物品
mend v. 修理
unload v. 卸(貨)
wooden ad. 木製的
extremely adv. 非常,極其
occur v. 發生
astonish v. 使驚訝
pile n. 堆
woollen n. 羊毛的
goods n. (常用復數)貨物,商品
discover v. 發現
admit v. 承認
confine v. 關在(一個狹小的空間里)
normal ad. 正常的,通常的
thirsty ad. 貪杯的
ghost n. 鬼魂
haunt v. (鬼)來訪,鬧鬼
block v. 堵
furnicure n. 傢具
whisky n. 威士忌酒
suggest v. 暗示
shake v. 搖動
accept v. 接受
pull v. 撥
cotton wool 葯棉
collect v. 收集
collection n. 收藏品,收集品
nod v. 點頭
meanwhile adv. 同時
Olympic ad. 奧林匹克的
hold v. 召開
government n. 政府
immense adj. 巨大的
stadium n. 露天體育場
standard n. 標准
capital n. 首都
fantastic 巨大的
design v. 設計
continually ad. 不斷的
bitterly ad. 刺骨的
mirror n. 鏡子
remark v. 評說
lighthouse n. 燈塔
我就找了這么多.........自己選吧 !!!
『叄』 給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
Sean Connery,「Dr.No」
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。」
演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962
2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
3、原文:「It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.」
Mae West,「I』m No Angel」
譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」
演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933
4、原文:「I』ll be back.」
Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」
譯文:「我會回來的。」
90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格。
演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
?
5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」
Jean Harlow,「Hell』s Angels」
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930
6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
7、原文:「I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thought,I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933
8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
9、原文:「You talkin』to me?.」
Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976
勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。
10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby.」
Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930
『肆』 電影中英文片語25個
片語不好找 短句也差不多的吧 Thousand times no! 絕對辦不到! Easy does it. 慢慢來。
Don't push me. 別逼我。 Have a good of it.玩的很高興。
What is the fuss? 吵什麼? Still up? 還沒睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 沒關系。 Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。 Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。
Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎? Don't flatter me. 過獎了。
Big mouth! 多嘴驢! Sure thing! 當然!
I''m going to go. 我這就去。 Never mind. 不要緊。
Can-do. 能人。 Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。
Drop it! 停止! Bottle it! 閉嘴! Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.這里沒有這個人。
Break the rules. 反規則。 How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐! Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋
Make it up! 不記前嫌! Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎? Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎? You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣? Who wants? 誰稀罕?
Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。 Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。
I'll be seeing you. 再見。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。 Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?
Is that so? 是這樣嗎? Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。 Right over there. 就在那裡。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。 That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。 Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家.
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。 I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。 Good for you! 好得很!
Help me out. 幫幫我。 Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Lose head. 喪失理智。 Talk truly. 有話直說。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。 You bet! 一定,當然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好極了! It's up to you. 由你決定。
The line is engaged. 占線。 My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。 He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。
Shoot the breeze. 閑談。 Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。 Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣?
What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了? Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事難料。 High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。 Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什麼東西煮飯。
None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。 Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。 Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。
Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。
It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。 He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。 You ask for it! 活該!
英語口語中好用的四詞短句
Are you by yourself? 你一個人來嗎?
Are you kidding me? 跟我開玩笑啊?
Back in a moment! 馬上回來!
Boys will be boys! 本性難移!
Come to the point! 有話直說!
Do I have to? 我一定要做嗎?
Don't count on me! 別指望我!
Don't fall for it! 別上當!
Don't get me wrong! 你搞錯了!
Don't give me that! 少來這套!
Don't let me down! 別讓我失望!
Don't over do it! 別做過頭了!
Drop me a line!要寫信給我!
Easy come easy go! 來得容易去也快!
Get a move on! 快點吧!
Give me a break! 饒了我吧!
Glad you like it! 很高興你喜歡!
Great minds think alike! 英雄所見略同!
He always talks big! 他老是吹牛!
He's a double crosser! 他是個騙子!
I cross my heart! 我發誓是真的!
I just made it! 我做到了!
I watch my money! 視財如命!
I'll be right back! 我馬上回來!
I'll check it out! 我去查查看!
I』ll see to it! 我會留意的!
I'm down and out! 我窮困潦倒!
I』m in a hurry! 我趕時間!
I』m not that bad! 我沒那麼差吧?
I』m short on cash! 我缺錢!
I』ve got the blues! 我很郁悶!
If I were you...=if I were in your shoes如果我是你...
It kills my eyes! 太好看了!
It』s Greek to me! 我完全不懂!
It』s no big deal! 沒什麼大不了的!
It』s worth a try! 值得一試!
Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?
Let』s change the subject! 換個話題吧!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
No pain no gain! 吃一塹長一智!
None of your business! 沒你事!
全方位測測自己的英語水平>>
She』s under the weather! 她今天很憂郁!
So far, so good! 還過得去!
Speaking of the devil! 說曹操,曹操到!
Stay away from me! 離我遠點!
That makes no difference! 不都一樣嗎?
The walls have ears! 隔牆有耳!
We better get going! 最好馬上就走!
We』re all for it! 我們都贊成!
What』s on your mind? 你在想什麼?
You are the boss! 你是老大!
You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
You have my word! 我保證!
You want a bet? 你敢打賭嗎?
You』re pulling my leg! 你開玩笑吧?
You』re really killing me! 真是笑死我了
『伍』 英文電影中的20個單詞和10個句子
你是要寫 2.5.10麽。。
『陸』 英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
『柒』 英文電影中的好詞好句。
你好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
滿意請採納
『捌』 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
『玖』 英文電影里的好詞好句
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》