㈠ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
㈡ 求美國電影經典語錄(中英對照)
美國電影經典語錄(中英對照)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
㈢ 英語電影的經典台詞
i see you
㈣ 10句經典英語電影並翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
㈤ 10部電影的英語經典句子
All things in their being are good for something.
· 天生我才必有用。
· Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
· 困難坎坷是人們的生活教科書。
· Failure is the mother of success. -- Thomas Paine
· 失敗乃成功之母。
· For man is man and master of his fate.
· 人就是人,是自己命運的主人。
· The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates
· 混混噩噩的生活不值得過。 -- 蘇格拉底
· None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -- Erasmus
· 只有每天再度戰勝生活並奪取自由的人,才配享受生活的自由。
· Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- R.M. Nixon
· 命運給予我們的不是失望之酒,而是機會之杯。因此,讓我們毫無畏懼,滿心愉悅地把握命運。-- 尼克松
· Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin
· 生活沒有目標,猶如航海沒有羅盤。-- 羅斯金
· What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot
· 沒有了目的,生活便郁悶無光。 -- 喬治 · 埃略特
· Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. -- Lincoln
· 卓越的天才不屑走旁人走過的路。他尋找迄今未開拓的地區。
· There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac
· 沒有偉大的意志力,便沒有雄才大略。 -- 巴爾扎克
· The good seaman is known in bad weather.
· 驚濤駭浪,方顯英雄本色。
· Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. --J.H. Newman
· 不要害怕你的生活將要結束,應該擔心你的生活永遠不會真正開始。 -- 紐曼
· Gods determine what you're going to be. -- Julius Erving
· 人生的奮斗目標決定你將成為怎樣的人。 -- 歐文
· An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
· 生活的目標,是唯一值得尋找的財富。-- 史蒂文森
· While there is life there is hope.
· 一息若存,希望不滅。 -- 英國諺語
· Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein
· 不要為成功而努力,要為做一個有價值的人而努力。 -- 愛因斯坦
· You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin
· 人必須有自信,這是成功的秘密。 -- 卓別林
· Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
· 不管追求什麼目標,都應堅持不懈。
· We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King
· 我們必須接受失望,因為它是有限的,但千萬不可失去希望,因為它是無窮的。 -- 馬丁 · 路德 · 金
· Energy and persistence conquer all things. -- Benjamin Franklin
· 能量加毅力可以征服一切。 -- 富蘭克林
· Nothing seek, nothing find.
· 無所求則無所獲。
· Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle
· 生命不止,奮斗不息。 -- 卡萊爾
· A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
· 千里之行,始於足下。
· Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. -- Swetchine
· 只有強者才懂得斗爭;弱者甚至失敗都不夠資格,而是生來就是被征服的。 -- 斯威特切尼
㈥ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。