① 英語動畫片有趣的句子(兩部每部至少摘抄5句)
《Frozen(冰雪奇緣)》
-The cold never bothered me anymore. 嚴冬已經無法再困擾我。
-Please don't slam the door.You don』t have to keep your distence anymore. Cause for the first time forever,I finally understand;for the first time forever, we can fix this hand in hand.
請別關閉心扉,你不再需要與我保持距離。因此這一次,我已經明白;因為這一次,我們能夠攜手共度。
-An act of ture love will thaw a frozen. 真愛可以拯救一顆被冰封的心。
-Love is putting someone else's needs before yours, like you know.像你所知道的,愛是把對方的需要放在自己需要之前。
-Some people are worth melting . 有些人自願融化/犧牲。
《功夫熊貓1》
-One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to aviod it.
有言:子欲避之,反促遇之。
-When he walks, the very ground sha! 舉手投足,地動山搖!
-To take his strength and use it against him. 出其不意攻其不備。
-This is what you traned me for. 養兵千日用兵一時。
-The mark of a ture hero is humility. 真英雄無不謙遜有加。
② 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!
《功夫熊貓》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似這潭湖水,如果波瀾起伏,就會模糊不清,但是如果平靜下來,解決之道必將自現。
2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。
《功夫熊貓2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的開頭也許充滿坎坷,不過這並不影響你成為什麼樣的人。關鍵看你後來的人生路,你自己選擇怎麼走下去。
2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎麼做到內心平和的?我讓你父母雙亡,無家可歸。我給你的人生烙上了抹不掉的傷痕。
- Scars heel。
傷痕是會癒合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
傷痕又不叫癒合,傷口才會癒合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,對哦,那傷痕會腫么樣?會消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管傷痕會怎麼樣。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你應該關心下。過去的事情就讓它過去咯,因為其實都無關緊要了。重要的是,現在要選擇 做什麼樣的人。
《飛屋環游記》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇緣》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.
2、有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼絲:怎麼會有這么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格魯:因為我住在糖果屋裡面,煩心的時候我就會吃糖果逃避現實。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼絲:我有話要說,她親吻我的傷口,她幫我扎小辮,我們愛你,親愛的媽媽,我的新媽媽露西無人能比。
《馴龍記》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北極那樣12天絕望的嚴寒也有南極酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 這就是我的家鄉簡而言之: 一成不變
《勇敢傳說》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定.但我有更好的理解.命運就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
傳說亦是經驗,蘊含無數真理。
《瘋狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
《獅子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
2、要記住你是誰
Remember who you are
《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有時候當一個 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事實上,天才也需要幫助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.
如果發生了不幸 就得找出原因
③ 英語電影句子摘抄
《當幸福來敲門》
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates. You』ll never know what you're going to get .
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
《越獄》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。
《肖申克的救贖》
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——肖申克
《教父》
Even the strongest man needs friends.
再強的人也需要朋友。
《角鬥士》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back.
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。
《黑客帝國》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。
《獅子王》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
④ 英語原版電影摘抄
一.【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
二.【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
三.【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we』re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8.I don』t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了後背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。一語雙雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至專)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
四.【《歌舞青春》中的經典台詞】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼(此地無銀三百兩)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes."無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in.讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up.瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數,
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天
⑤ 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
⑥ 英語動漫電影10句優美句子。
功夫熊貓:
1:但他一口把食物吞下然後說"少啰唆!接招吧!"
Then he swallowed.And then he spoke.Enough talk.Let's fight.
2:我們該怎麼報答你呢?How can we re-pay you?
3:"路見不平,拔刀相助" 無需回報!There is no charge for awesomeness.
4:對不起老爸,對不起有什麼用又不能拿它來煮麵條
Sorry Dad.Sorry,doesn't make the Noodles.
5:武林大會正式開始!Let the tournament begin!
6:如果你想向別人競爭,先向自己競爭.
If you want to compete with someone ,compete with yourself.
7:做到比昨天好一點點:Do a little bit better than that.
8:just do the best you possiblely can:盡全力做到做好!
9:Be slow in choosing a friend; slower in changing.選擇朋友要審慎,摒棄更要審又慎.
10:Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet.你的朋友有朋友,朋友的朋友又有朋友,所以要謹慎小心.
⑦ 急求10句英語動畫或電影中的優美句子
《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler's List》)
1、這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)
2、Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙•高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
3、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙•高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
先抄著,我再找,以後別臨時抱佛腳。
本來就是姐姐
這部片子就這么點料,放在片子里句句經典,拿出來就不行了,下面的湊活吧。不行我找別的片子。
4、Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奧斯卡•辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙•高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每個人值多少!
5、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克•斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奧斯卡•辛德勒:如果我能賺到更多的錢…我揮霍了太多的錢。你沒有辦法。如果我試試。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克•斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我做得還不夠!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊薩克•斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。