1. 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
2. 求一百句英語電影台詞
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。「坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。」
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
「亂世佳人」,1939。
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。「我要給他一個他無法拒絕的條件。」
"The Godfather," 1972.
「教父」,1972。
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。「你不明白!我應該是個有類。我應該是個一個有力的競爭者。我可以給我的人,而不是一個流浪漢,這就是我。」
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
「海濱」1954。
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。」
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
「綠野仙蹤」,1939。
5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。「就看你的了,孩子。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。「去吧,讓我的一天,」
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
「突然的沖擊,「1983。
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。「好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭,「
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
「日落大街。」,1950。
8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。「願原力與你同在。」
"Star Wars," 1977.
「星球大戰」,1977。
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。「系緊你的安全帶。它將是一個顛簸的夜晚。」
"All About Eve," 1950.
「夏娃」,1950。
10. "You talking to me?"
10。「你在跟我說話嗎?」
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
「計程車司機」,1976。
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語>>
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語> >
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate,"
11。「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
「喋血》,「1967。
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。「我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈。」
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
「現代啟示錄」,1979。
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。「愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」
"Love Story," 1970.
「愛情故事」,1970。
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。「東西之夢,」
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
「馬爾他獵鷹」,1941。
15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。「打電話回家。」
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
」的《外星人》,「1982。
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。「他們叫我狄博思先生!」
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
「在酷熱的夜晚,」1967。
17. "Rosebud,"
17。「玫瑰花蕾」,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
「公民凱恩」,1941。
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。「我做到了,老媽!世界之巔!」
"White Heat," 1949.
「白熱」,1949。
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。「我抓狂了地獄,我不需要這個了!」
"Network," 1976.
「網路」,1976。
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
青春歌舞
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes." 無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in. 讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up. 瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3. 求100個英語電影經典台詞!!!
美國電影學院評選出的100句經典英文電影台詞
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
4. 一部英文電影的經典英文台詞,二十句以上。
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
5. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
6. 英文電影經典台詞。
1.【哈利波特7】
可愛的老滑頭!我記得我幾年前為了人魚權益的問題采訪過他,老天保佑他吧,整個兒一個第糊塗,好像以為我們坐在溫德米爾湖的湖底,不停地叫我鮭魚。」
The lovely old prick!!!!! I remember I a few years ago in order to either the problem of rights and interests him, interview. God bless his right, a confused, the diggers like thought we sat in windermere, kept the lake lake called I salmon. "
2.【愛麗絲漫遊仙境】
烏鴉為什麼像寫字台?
The crow why like desk?
3.【仙境之橋】
對不起,我必不將任何孩子
我的學校看上去就像一些無業遊民
Sorry, but I will not send any child of
mine to school looking like some hobo
4.【小鹿斑比】
就像天上的唱詩班的聲音
like the voice of a heavenly choir
5.【尋龍奪寶】
盜墓集團的魔爪,就在他們身後。
The spectre of group, robs a tomb behind them.
先給你一句吧、很多都收集不到
7. 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
8. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》