導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 你能給我講講那部電影嗎英文

你能給我講講那部電影嗎英文

發布時間:2021-08-07 16:18:53

❶ 我看過你剛才談得那部電影 用英語怎麼說

I've already seen the film you just talked about.

❷ 你認為那部那部電影怎麼樣.用英語怎麼說

what do you think of the film

❸ 英語翻譯:我昨天給你說的那部電影不是斯皮爾伯格拍攝的

The movie I told you yesterday is not filmed by Spielberg.

❹ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話

值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

❺ 你能推薦幾部好看的電影給我嗎英語翻譯

big fish大魚
troy 特洛伊
forrest gump阿甘正傳
friends老友記

lieto me 別對我說謊

❻ 你能給我推薦幾部電影嗎 英語怎麼說謝謝

Can you recommend me a few films

❼ 你能告訴我那個電影的名字嗎英語

書面:Could you tell me that movie's name?口語:Tell me that movie's name?

❽ 「恕我孤陋寡聞,我沒有看過你說的那部電影」英文翻譯,

Forgive my ignorant, I've never seen the film you said.

❾ 誰能給我提供個電影的英文版簡介

給你個寂靜嶺的吧:
Plot of Silent Hill

Rose (Radha Mitchell) and her husband Christopher Da Silva (Sean Bean) are concerned about their adopted daughter Sharon (Jodelle Ferland) who has been experiencing nightmares and has begun sleepwalking. Their only clue to the girl's condition is her repetition of the name "Silent Hill". Desperate for answers, Rose takes Sharon to the town of Silent Hill, West Virginia. On her way there, she attracts the suspicions of police officer Cybil Bennett (Laurie Holden), who gives chase on her motorcycle. It is in the midst of this chase that Rose and Sharon arrive at Silent Hill: as they enter, Rose crashes the car in an attempt to avoid a mysterious child in the middle of the road, knocking herself unconscious. When she awakens, Sharon is nowhere to be seen, and strange mist has descended and ash is falling from the sky.
Rose searches the empty streets of the town for her missing child. Instead, she encounters a series of monstrous creatures that appear after loud sirens are heard and a strange darkness occasionally falls on the town. Rose also finds a ragged woman named Dahlia Gillespie (Deborah Kara Unger) who speaks of terrible things done to her own daughter, Alessa, by the townspeople. She claims that Sharon is actually her own daughter, not Rose's. Rose later encounters Cybil, who immediately arrests her. Upon discovering that the road out of the town has mysteriously disappeared, they are attacked by a deformed creature which spits acid, and Rose escapes handcuffed while Cybil shoots at it. As events unfold, Cybil allows her to go free and the two work side-by-side to survive in the hellish town[4].
Scenes of their search are interspersed with scenes of Christopher's seemingly simultaneous search of the town (which is shown to be abandoned but otherwise normal; no mist, no falling ash), with the reluctant assistance of Officer Thomas Gucci (Kim Coates), who admits to have grown up in Silent Hill. Christopher discovers documents showing the town was abandoned after a coal seam fire 30 years ago, along with a photo of Dahlia's daughter who bears a remarkable resemblance to Sharon. Christopher is arrested by Officer Gucci when he tries to question the nun at the Toluca County Orphanage about Sharon and Alessa, and is told to stop investigating Silent Hill under threat of incarceration. Additionally, Officer Gucci shows Christopher his badly scarred hands (hidden by leather gloves), which will later connect him to Alessa's story. Faced with this, Christopher very reluctantly gives up the search and heads home.
Meanwhile, Rose and Cybil find refuge from Silent Hill's many monsters in the town church, where they discover the remaining townspeople, a religious cult, headed by Christabella (Alice Krige). After convincing Christabella that she wants to find "the demon" so feared by the townspeople, Rose (along with Cybil) is taken to a hospital in the town, where they are told the darkness resides. Here, Christabella discovers the likeness between Sharon and Alessa - via the photo of Sharon in Rose's locket - and condemns Rose and Cybil as witches. An attempt is made to catch them: Cybil sacrifices herself to enable Rose to escape and is captured and beaten with pipes by the townspeople while Rose descends into the basement of the hospital. Rose eventually encounters a badly burned figure - Alessa - in a hospital bed and a mysterious little girl who strongly resembles the missing Sharon.
In an extended flashback, Rose discovers the truth: Silent Hill has a long history of ritual witch burnings, stemming from the Puritan-like fanaticism of the cult, which has a strong presence within the town. Thirty years before the start of the movie, Alessa, whose mother was a member of said cult, was heavily stigmatized as an incarnation of sin for having been born out of wedlock and having been abandoned by her father: her schoolmates bully and humiliate her, with alts doing no apparent effort to protect Alessa (making no move to help even when, after taking refuge from the jeering in a bathroom, locking herself in with an orderly named Colin, who is implied to have raped/hurt her: Dahlia is later shown trying to coax her out, alone). In her desperation, Dahlia agrees to Christabella's suggestions that she allow them to 'restore the innocence' in her daughter. The cult gathers at Silent Hill's Grand Hotel for this purpose. When not allowed to follow her daughter into the ritual, Dahlia guesses at the cult's ill intentions and runs for the police.
In the meantime, Alessa is subjected to a hideous ritual burning: the conditions of her birth are seen by the cult as marks of sin, for which they must burn her or face the Apocalypse. However, in the midst of the ritual, the cage by which she is suspended directly above the red hot coals swings, mping the coal and setting fire to the hotel, then the city. When Dahlia returns to the still smoldering hotel with the police, Alessa is burnt beyond recognition but still alive. Notably, Alessa's rescue is performed by Officer Gucci (whose burns are revealed to have been caused by grabbing the still hot iron cage in an effort to open it).
Rose is also told that Sharon is a manifestation of Alessa's remaining innocence and goodness, sent away to the orphanage, where she was subsequently adopted by Rose and Christopher. After the flashback, Rose is told that she must aid Alessa in her revenge by granting her entry to the church (which she cannot enter e to the 'blind faith' within it): she is also told that Christabella will soon find Sharon and attempt to burn her as well. Rose agrees to help Alessa get her revenge.
Rose re-enters the church soon after Cybil is burned to death by the townspeople, and Sharon is about to suffer a similar fate. She confronts the townspeople and Christabella with what she knows, attempting to convince the cult that they are in denial of their own fate. Angered at what she believes to be heresy, Christabella stabs Rose. Rose's blood drips onto the church floor, opening the way for Alessa. The alt Alessa and her doppelganger rise out of the pit, and proceed to kill Christabella and the townspeople with huge tangles of barbed wire, leaving Dahlia the sole inhabitant of Silent Hill. As the carnage ensues, Rose rescues Sharon and protects her. Sharon looks up to see Alessa's dark double looking down on her. Before Rose and Sharon leave, Dahlia asks why Alessa did not kill her, too. Rose replies with the words that Cybil had told her in the church: "Mother is God in the eyes of a child". Rose and Sharon leave Silent Hill and return home. Nevertheless, although Rose and Sharon are in the same room as Christopher, they cannot see each other and this is because of general agreement that Rose, Sharon and Cybil died in the Car/Motorcycle accident at the start of the film, prior to their entrance of Silent Hill. This is much like the first Silent Hill game where one of the endings shows the protagonist Harry Mason dead, in the car he crashed prior to entering Silent Hill. This has sparked the belief that the 'Otherworld' of Silent Hill can only be entered when you are dead, or in your nightmares. 最完整的拉

閱讀全文

與你能給我講講那部電影嗎英文相關的資料

熱點內容
電影魔卡行動中的一段背景音樂 瀏覽:245
電影情況不妙演員表 瀏覽:888
黑幫電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:872
主角裡面有個叫阿綱的電影名 瀏覽:238
二人轉大全電影 瀏覽:370
萬悅城電影院電話 瀏覽:196
愛戀法國電影西瓜 瀏覽:983
洪金寶電影上海灘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:303
感人的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:207
免單電影院 瀏覽:250
鯊魚電影鯊魚電影大全 瀏覽:87
電影劇場版完整版在線看 瀏覽:199
哪一陪電影女主角叫做凌 瀏覽:609
日本電影辦公室侵犯調教中文字幕 瀏覽:839
雷鋒電影觀後感800字 瀏覽:893
mp4看電影的圖片 瀏覽:552
春節檔四大電影 瀏覽:696
卡門電影完整版 瀏覽:524
白毛女完整電影 瀏覽:399
相遇電影大結局 瀏覽:85