Ⅰ 跪求:一部英語電影的十句英語對白
你好。我叫福爾斯,福爾斯·甘
Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力嗎?
Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百萬塊巧克力
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我媽媽常說
My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力
Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種
You never know what you're going to get.
那雙鞋子一定很舒適
Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿這樣的鞋子你可以走上一整天
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
腳都不會痛
and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一雙這樣的鞋子
I wish I had shoes like that.
其實我的腳很痛
My feet hurt.
媽媽常說要想知道一個人的很多事情
Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他會往哪裡走
Where they're going
他住在哪裡
where they've been.
我穿過很多雙鞋子
I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔細想的話
I bet if I think about it real hard
我能記得我第一雙鞋子的模樣
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
媽媽說它會帶我到任何地方
Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她說它是雙魔鞋
She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福爾斯,張開雙眼
All rightForrestOpen your eyes now.
你走幾步看看
Let's take a little walk around.
感覺如何?
How do those feel?
他的雙腿很強壯,甘太太
His legs are strongMrs. Gump
是我見過最強壯的
as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一樣彎
But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我們會讓他再直起來,對吧?
But we're going to straighten him right uparen't weForrest?
福爾斯!
Forrest!
Ⅱ 生活就像一場電影,喜怒哀樂在其中。英文怎麼翻譯
Life is like a movie, in which the smiles and sorrows
希望我的回答對你有幫助,滿意請採納,謝謝!
Ⅲ 求電影奇跡男孩英語台詞
電影結尾奧吉最後一句獨白是:「Kindness is everywhere, all you need to do is look....」「So , I guess, we just to look, look for the goodness. They are actually....everywhere.」Ⅳ 求五部英語電影台詞
(1) FORREST GUMP 《阿甘正傳》
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you what is goona to be before you open it.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
阿甘(Forrest Gump)母親在臨終前對兒子說的話
(2)Roman Holiday《羅馬假日》
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means,
Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
影片結尾處安妮公主回答記者問題
(3)Gone With The Wind《亂世佳人》
Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him
back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
斯嘉麗在影片結尾時的經典台詞
(4)The Shawshank Redemption 《肖申克的救贖》
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝。
影片中瑞德(Red)出獄後說的話。
(5)Dead Poets Society《死亡詩社》
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來.
基廷(John Keating)先生教育學生要抓住時間做最好的自己。
Ⅳ 美國電影《阿甘正傳》中阿甘的母親說人生就像一盒巧克力之類的 那句原話怎麼說來著的 啊
My momma always said life was like a box o'chocolates. You never know what you gonna get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we were related to him in some way.
翻譯:我媽常說生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。我出生的時候,媽媽用內戰大英雄的名字給我命名,他叫內森·貝德福德·福雷斯特將軍。她說我們在某方面跟他有點關系。
(5)人生就是一部他媽的電影英語擴展閱讀
相關角色:
1、阿甘。
一個智商只有75的低能兒,通過自身的不懈努力,從要靠金屬支架走路到飛奔如風成為大學橄欖球明星,從籍籍無名成為街知巷聞的越戰英雄、乒乓球外交大使,甚至是擁有十幾條漁船的公司股東。
2、珍妮·庫倫。
阿甘上學時的好朋友,在阿甘被別的同學欺負時總是護著阿甘,和阿甘青梅竹馬,並一起長大,因從小生長在單身父親暴虐的陰影下長大後自甘墮落,和嬉皮士毒品接觸,但她內心深處一直深愛著阿甘,雖最終回歸到阿甘身邊,但還是付出了生命的代價。
3、阿甘的母親。
並沒有因阿甘智商低就放棄對他的培養,讓他入學收到好的教育,並教育阿甘從小樹立信心,告訴阿甘生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什麼,她是偉大智慧的母親,面對一個智障兒子,她沒有灰心喪氣,而是積極耐心教導,用她特有的方式把阿甘培養成材。
Ⅵ 阿甘正傳里阿甘的媽媽經常講的那句話是什麼(要英文原版的)
原文:You know Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
譯文:人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一個是什麼口味。
(6)人生就是一部他媽的電影英語擴展閱讀:
《阿甘正傳》是由羅伯特·澤米吉斯執導的電影,由湯姆·漢克斯、羅賓·懷特等人主演,於1994年7月6日在美國上映。
電影改編自美國作家溫斯頓·格盧姆於1986年出版的同名小說,描繪了先天智障的小鎮男孩福瑞斯特·甘自強不息,最終「傻人有傻福」地得到上天眷顧,在多個領域創造奇跡的勵志故事。
電影上映後,於1995年獲得奧斯卡最佳影片獎、最佳男主角獎、最佳導演獎等6項大獎。
角色介紹:
1、阿甘
一個智商只有75的低能兒,通過自身的不懈努力,從要靠金屬支架走路到飛奔如風成為大學橄欖球明星,從籍籍無名成為街知巷聞的越戰英雄、乒乓球外交大使,甚至是擁有十幾條漁船的公司股東。
2、珍妮·庫倫
阿甘上學時的好朋友,在阿甘被別的同學欺負時總是護著阿甘,和阿甘青梅竹馬,並一起長大,因從小生長在單身父親暴虐的陰影下長大後自甘墮落,和嬉皮士毒品接觸,但她內心深處一直深愛著阿甘,雖最終回歸到阿甘身邊,但還是付出了生命的代價。
3、鄧·泰勒
出自於一個軍人世家,一直想在戰場上立功載入史冊,越戰後被截取雙腿的他嫉妒阿甘的勛章,心理失衡而沉溺酒色,開始蓄發留鬍子。陰差陽錯之下,和阿甘共同創業,最後也成為了百萬富翁。
4、阿甘的母親
並沒有因阿甘智商低就放棄對他的培養,讓他入學收到好的教育,並教育阿甘從小樹立信心,告訴阿甘生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什麼,她是偉大智慧的母親,面對一個智障兒子,她沒有灰心喪氣,而是積極耐心教導,用她特有的方式把阿甘培養成材。
5、布巴
阿甘在越南時的戰友,和阿甘在戰斗中建立起深厚的友誼,他夢想戰爭結束後回美國創業,成立漁業公司,通過捕蝦成了一名企業家,但在他死於一次戰斗中。後來阿甘回國後,以他的名字命名了自己的企業,並將股份給了布巴的親戚。
Ⅶ 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
Ⅷ 用英語怎麼說如果人生就像一部電影,你註定就是那一個彈窗廣告。
如果人生就像一部電影,你註定就是那一個彈窗廣告。
If life is like a movie, you're the one pop ads.
如果人生就像一部電影,你註定就是那一個彈窗廣告。
If life is like a movie, you're the one pop ads.
Ⅸ 電影阿甘正傳中有句台詞:「人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊是什麼味道。(Life is li
美國經典勵志影片《阿甘正傳》里的一句台詞吧,是阿甘的媽媽跟他說的,意思應該是,「生命中充滿奇跡,你只有去嘗試過才會明白」。還有台詞英語原文應該是「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get 」