導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 獅子王英文版電影台詞

獅子王英文版電影台詞

發布時間:2021-08-10 00:06:05

❶ 求迪士尼電影獅子王1裡面20句經典台詞

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。
13.

❷ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

(2)獅子王英文版電影台詞擴展閱讀

①《獅子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒險動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯袂執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片於1994年6月24日在美國全面公映。

❸ 獅子王經典英語對白

The sun is bright, the trees are green and the animals live happily.)

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Simba: Wow!

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything!

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

Simba: There's more?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the

stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

(望無際的非洲平原,陽光燦爛,樹木青蔥,動物們幸福地生活著。)

木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。

辛巴:哇!

木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。

辛巴:衣服都不合身了?

木法沙:所有的一切。

辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。

辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。

木法沙:不會國王也不能凡事隨心所欲。

辛巴:不能嗎?

木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。

辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?

不法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下:我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。 木法沙:辛巴,我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王從那些星星上看著我們。

辛巴:真的?

木法沙:是啊。所以每當你寂寞的時候,要記得那些君王永遠在那裡指引著你,還有我。

【浮想聯翩】

Load balance 負載均衡
Server Load Balance 伺服器負載均衡
Balance of Payments 收支平衡
Deferred Payable Balance 延期付款差額
Deferred Receivable Balance 延期收款差額
Minimum balance 最低金額限制
Margin Balance 帳戶內的凈值
A bank balance 銀行余額
Balance of nature 自然生態平衡
Balance spring 游絲發條

【經典名句背誦】
You may keep the balance.
找頭你留著吧。
The balance of the wages was devoted to new books on flower culture.
剩下來的工資全用來購買花卉栽培的新書了。
Please let me know my balance.
請告訴我結余金額。
His balance kept him from losing his temper too much.
他沉著鎮定,這使他不常發脾氣。

❹ 求《獅子王》一個配音片段的對白(英文字幕),不勝感激。

Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走開…走開

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走開

我喜歡趕走禿鷹

Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁滿,你最好過來看看

I think it's still alive.
我看他好像還活著

All righty,what have we got here?
哎喲!這什麼東西呀?

Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只獅子

Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁滿,他只是只小獅子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那麼可愛

- Can we keep him?
而且是一個人 我們能留下他嗎?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你瘋了嗎?

You're talking about a lion.
躺在這兒的是只獅子

Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
獅子就是專門吃我們的

- He's going to get bigger.
但是他還那麼小

他以後會長大的

Maybe he'll be on our side.
也許他會變得跟我們一國

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
這是我聽過最蠢的話了

maye be
或許他會…

Hey,I got it.
咦…我有點子了

What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我們一國

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有隻獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的

So,we're keeping him?
那我們就留下他羅

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
當然,這里是誰做主啊?

My point exactly.
我認為他應該留下

Jeez,I'm fried.
哎喲!天啊!我熱死了

Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方

- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你還好吧?孩子

- You nearly died.
我想是吧

你差點就死了

- I saved you.
我救了你

Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也幫了…一滴滴忙

Thanks for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙

- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪裡?

- Nowhere.
不知道

Gee,he looks blue.
他看起來很BLUE

I'd say brownish gold.
我倒覺得是金黃色

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是說…沮喪

Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在煩什麼?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
煩?獅子可是萬獸之王

The food chain.
煩個屁呀!

So,where you from?
那你從哪兒來的?

Who cares? I can't go back.
誰在乎?我又不能回去

Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被掃地出門的

- That's great. So are we.
好極了!我們也是

- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什麼事?

Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說

Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我們也不想聽

Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜託,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?

Not unless you can change the past.
除非你們能夠改變歷史

Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位夥伴丁滿說

you got to put your behind in your past.
你必須把你的背後拋到過去

- No,no,no.
不…

Amateur. - I mean...
我是說… 笨蛋

Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能閉上你的烏鴉嘴呀

It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必須把過去拋到腦後

Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事

and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?

- Right. - Wrong!
對 錯

When the world turns its back on you...
當這個世界遺棄你的時候

you turn your back on the world.
你就去遺棄這個世界

Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前學的不是這樣

Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那麼你或許應該學點新知識

Repeat after me.
跟著我一起念

- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata
什麼?

HAKUNAMATATA

It means "no worries."
就別擔心

❺ 獅子王英文版台詞全部詳細(不要只有經典的那幾句)

http://wenda.tianya.cn/wenda/thread?tid=5b7c8ff715fa2b24

❻ 尋《獅子王》。。。英文版電影台詞原文

獅子王
http://www.lionking.org/scripts/Script.html

極地特快
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/polar-express-script-transcript.html

更多
http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/table.html

❼ 求獅子王英文版全部台詞,

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

❽ 《獅子王》中英文經典台詞的內容是什麼

1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

5、This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土。我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

6、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

❾ 《獅子王》英語版台詞

❿ 電影獅子王 台詞片段 英文版 帶翻譯

電驢是下載,在線觀看電影,連續劇的好地方

風行,暴風影音也有啊

閱讀全文

與獅子王英文版電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
電影魔卡行動中的一段背景音樂 瀏覽:245
電影情況不妙演員表 瀏覽:888
黑幫電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:872
主角裡面有個叫阿綱的電影名 瀏覽:238
二人轉大全電影 瀏覽:370
萬悅城電影院電話 瀏覽:196
愛戀法國電影西瓜 瀏覽:983
洪金寶電影上海灘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:303
感人的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:207
免單電影院 瀏覽:250
鯊魚電影鯊魚電影大全 瀏覽:87
電影劇場版完整版在線看 瀏覽:199
哪一陪電影女主角叫做凌 瀏覽:609
日本電影辦公室侵犯調教中文字幕 瀏覽:839
雷鋒電影觀後感800字 瀏覽:893
mp4看電影的圖片 瀏覽:552
春節檔四大電影 瀏覽:696
卡門電影完整版 瀏覽:524
白毛女完整電影 瀏覽:399
相遇電影大結局 瀏覽:85