導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英語原聲電影中的好句和句意

英語原聲電影中的好句和句意

發布時間:2021-08-11 18:20:53

英文原聲電影摘錄30句有用的口語

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!

記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

And dying in your beds many years from now.

年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

Would you be willing to trade?

你們!願不願意去換一個機會?

All the days from this day to that.

用這么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.

僅有的一個機會。

to come back here and tell our enemies.

那就是回到戰場。

that they may take our lives.

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!

但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace

我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace

心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士

❷ 英語原版電影摘抄

一.【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

二.【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

三.【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we』re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8.I don』t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了後背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。一語雙雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至專)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

四.【《歌舞青春》中的經典台詞】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼(此地無銀三百兩)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes."無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in.讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up.瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數,
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天

❸ 求四個英文電影中的好句(每片5個好句) 共二十個

一 當幸福來敲門
1 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2 Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
4 Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說
Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。
5 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
6 I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

❹ 英文電影中的好詞好句。

你好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
滿意請採納

❺ 英語原聲電影優美語段摘抄

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. nbsp;nbsp;
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
當小分隊找到瑞恩時,隊長告訴了瑞恩他的哥哥們都死了。旁邊的瑞恩的戰友正好走來,有這么一段對話: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 聽了這個對話,眼淚都會掉下來。登時想起了中學時英語老師說的both和all的區別,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
6.《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"nbsp;nbsp;
7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom--" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 從此華萊士踏上不歸路...... 在生活中有多少人可以依自己的心願而生活呢nbsp;nbsp;
8.《偷天陷阱》經典對白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

❻ 英文電影中經典語句和翻譯(不少於30句)

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

❼ 英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

❽ 英文電影里的好詞好句

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

❾ 找英語原聲電影的經典台詞 10句

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.I look back on the way I was then...a young.....stupid kid who committed
that terrible crime.I want to talk to him.I want to try
and talk some sense to him.Tell him the way things are.But I can't.That kid's long gone....and this old man is all that's left.I got to live with that.我回首前塵往事,那個犯下重罪的傻孩子,我想跟他溝通,告訴他生活的道理,但是我不能。那個孩子早已離去……只剩下我這衰老之軀。我得面對現實。

4 Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

5.監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.Andy:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. hat's institutionalized.

安迪:這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

7.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死

8.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

9.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific
is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake
his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

10. find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
================================
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》觀後感
When I had finished watching the movie,I was excited and wanted to watch it again.Wheather the figures and details or the spirit that the music conveyed to."Hope is dangerous" Red had ever said,But Andy has always sticked to it.He didn』t cry when he was thrown into prison though he was innocent. On contrary, he found ways to kill long time to escape. He helped the head of the prison do the illegal things in order to gain some freedom. He rebuilt a library and helped the other prisoners. All the prisoners liked him, for he helped them find hope again. Perhaps it was time to escape, in a lightening and thundering night, he escaped from the prison through the hole he had g for twenty years . He was free eventually .
I like Andy ,for his talent and his wisedom . And the most important thing that I like is his spirit—never giving up.

❿ 英語電影中的好句子30句漢英都要

If i am not for myself ,then who will?if not now,when?
1. You only live once- but if you work it right, once is enough.
你只能活一次,但如果活得精彩,一次足矣。

2. We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.
不要用沉溺在過去來治癒往昔的傷口,而是應該更好地活在當下。

3. The more room you give yourself to express your true thoughts and feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.
給自己更多的空間表達自己真實的想法和感受,你才會有更多的空間來施展你的才智。

4. When you choose your behavior, you choose your consequences.
當你選擇如何行動時,你也選擇了結果。

5. Develop your own compass, and trust it. Take risks, dare to fail, remember the first person through the wall always gets hurt.
找到自己的方向,並相信它。願意冒險,敢於承擔失敗,要記得第一個破牆而出的人總會受點傷。

6. Live on surprise.
每一天都是新的驚喜。

7. The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better.
人生真正的贏家是那些無論遇到什麼情況都期待著能夠做得更好的人。

8. Solitude is the soul's holiday, an opportunity to stop doing for others and to surprise and delight ourselves instead.
孤獨是靈魂的假期,你可以不為其他人而活,只為給自己帶來驚喜與喜悅。

9. It is only alone, truly alone that one bursts apart, springs forth.
只有孤獨、真正的孤獨才能讓人爆發、飛躍。

10. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.
一個人的時候我會將自己和世界的嘈雜隔離,這樣我就能聽到自己的聲音。
Promise Yourself-- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

保證自己足夠強大,任何事情都擾亂不了自己內心的平靜。

To talk health, happiness,and prosperity to every person you meet.

與遇到的每一個人多談健康、快樂以及美好的將來。

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

讓你的朋友覺得他們是有價值的人。

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

學會看到事物積極的一面,讓自己成為了一個真正樂觀的人。

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

發自內心地替別人的成功感到高興。

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.

忘記過去犯下的錯誤,為將來的成功努力奮斗。

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

任何時候都要開朗陽光,微笑著面對所有生命。

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

用更多時間來提升自己,那樣就沒有時間來抱怨其他事情了。

To be too large for worry,too noble for anger,too strong for fear,and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

足夠豁達則不易焦慮,擁有涵養則不易發怒,內心強大則不懼困難,心態開朗則看淡煩惱。

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word,but in great deeds.

稱贊自己,並向全世界展現這一點,要用偉大的行動而不是高調的宣布。

To live in the faith that the whole world in on your side, so long as you are true to the BEST that is in YOU!

懷抱─種信仰堅信———只要忠實於自己最好的一面,世界將與你同在。
別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。——《吸血鬼日記》
Don't let your pride leave you all alone.

這是現今人們身上的一個問題。他們失去了信仰,又因為沒有信仰,他們不知道該害怕什麼。——《吸血鬼日記》
That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.

我覺得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。——《生活大爆炸》
I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them.

閱讀全文

與英語原聲電影中的好句和句意相關的資料

熱點內容
電影魔卡行動中的一段背景音樂 瀏覽:245
電影情況不妙演員表 瀏覽:888
黑幫電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:872
主角裡面有個叫阿綱的電影名 瀏覽:238
二人轉大全電影 瀏覽:370
萬悅城電影院電話 瀏覽:196
愛戀法國電影西瓜 瀏覽:983
洪金寶電影上海灘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:303
感人的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:207
免單電影院 瀏覽:250
鯊魚電影鯊魚電影大全 瀏覽:87
電影劇場版完整版在線看 瀏覽:199
哪一陪電影女主角叫做凌 瀏覽:609
日本電影辦公室侵犯調教中文字幕 瀏覽:839
雷鋒電影觀後感800字 瀏覽:893
mp4看電影的圖片 瀏覽:552
春節檔四大電影 瀏覽:696
卡門電影完整版 瀏覽:524
白毛女完整電影 瀏覽:399
相遇電影大結局 瀏覽:85