1. 有什麼經典的英語電影片段
((兩只老鼠,父與子關系)), 有一天,兒子突然發現體會到,原來自己和自己的族人一直以來都在過著小偷般的生活。。。
Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let's face it, garbage!
Dad: It isn't stealing if no one wants it!
Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!
Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don't put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!!!
Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don't we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...
Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it's dangerous!
Son: I know I'm suppose to hate the humans, but there's something special about them, they...they don't just survive, they discover, they create...
I'm just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
2. 最適合英語配音的電影經典片段(時限5分鍾)
僵屍新娘 以前咱們配的是一段有語言對白有音樂唱段的 很有水平阿~在這部電影里有好多5分鍾可選呢~~
3. 《大紅包》上映後劇情笑點十足超出預期,這部作品講述了什麼故事
《大紅包》上映後,一直有著很不錯的口碑。雖然評分不是很高,但影迷們給出的整體評價是,這部電影真的很搞笑。作為喜劇片,能夠得到這樣的評價,說明已經成功了一半。喜劇片就是要讓觀眾感受到快樂。這么搞笑的一部電影,究竟是講的什麼故事,下面具體介紹:
三、影片通過當下社會的習俗來進行劇情展開,陳重未婚的情況下,一直不斷隨禮,這和現實中的很多人都很像。隨著隨禮越來越多,自己的經濟壓力也隨之越來越大。這樣的習俗已經變味了。導演李克龍執導的這部電影,其實想要表達的就是這個含義。給紅包雖然是人情世故,但已經讓很多人不堪重負。作為翻拍的電影,劇情上出現這么大的缺陷顯然很不合理。讓整部電影的評分低的原因,就是因為劇情。如果劇情更流暢、更符合邏輯性的話,顯然這部電影將會是高分好口碑的作品。如此搞笑的電影,為新年帶來了喜慶,希望大家多多關注。
4. 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
5. 在線等,很急,請推薦一個大約3分鍾精彩的英語電影片段,謝謝!
三個人角色的比較難
但是
《
聞香識女人
》
阿爾帕西諾
的那個慷慨激揚的法庭發言不錯。
6. 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!
簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典
7. 有什麼精彩的英語電影片段可以模仿
Good Will Hunting中,後半部分中,威爾向面試者說他為什麼不願意為他效力的那一段。
8. 求經典英語電影片段
蝴蝶效應 夠經典。
可愛的骨頭 也很好,但比較多的獨白。
異次元殺陣 開始時人物較多,性格語氣各異,你們發揮空間很大。
戰栗空間 母女的對話很好,耐人尋味。
祝你們成功 :)
9. 英語經典搞笑電影片段
我建議樓主不要選老友記 如果是用來表演的 可以選總所周知的片段
可以把不搞笑的 演的搞笑 也就是俗稱的 惡搞 這么滴效果會更好
就算你演了老友記裡面搞笑的片段 很多人也不見得會看得懂哦
那種幽默都比較深層次 要對文化很了解 還要聽得懂才行
10. 大紅包電影好看嗎
好看,故事的主線講的是綠葉公司員工陳重(包貝爾飾)因與女友分手,即將調往哈爾濱分公司,為了收回此前送出去的紅包而上演的騙婚鬧劇。體現了喜劇電影帶給大家的「樂」,又揭露了社會中的「痛」,值得觀看和推薦。
電影的定位為喜劇,顧名思義就是逗大家樂。全劇看完,片場的不少觀眾都笑了,無厘頭、搞怪的情節確實讓人捧腹大笑。透過喜劇的本身看這部劇,紅包所暗喻的「人情風」卻是當下值得思考的問題。
「禮尚往來」本身是中國的一種傳統文化,包含了親情、友情。但隨著社會的發展,這樣的文化卻朝著另一種變味兒的趨勢演變了下去,同事、同學、領導、客戶、朋友、親戚都是大家日常接觸的人際圈,除了婚喪嫁娶外,滿月酒、周歲酒、十歲生日宴、升學宴、壽宴、喬遷宴等各類的宴席成為當下人們疲於應付的一件事,隨份子也成為了不少年輕人的壓力。
《大紅包》在劇情的開頭就提到了隨份子的事情,陳重在綠葉公司就職的十年,客戶、同事各種大小喜事隨的份子竟然高達幾十萬,這為後面劇情收紅包埋下了伏筆。現在的社會,年輕人的社交中,一年隨份子少的幾千元,多的上萬元不是什麼稀奇事兒,雖說日後自己辦喜宴也可以回過來,但隨著跳槽、辭職等各種工作的變動,所有的份子錢真的能夠收回來嗎?回到日常生活,小城市一個月三四千元的工資,大城市上萬元的月薪,扣去生活成本,又有多少錢能夠擠出來隨份子?因此,筆者認為《大紅包》劇情符合當下「人情風」亂象的特徵,揭露了人們日常生活中不好的現象,符合相關紀律規定中提到的不允許大肆操辦宴席斂財的價值觀。
電影中除了收紅包這個大主題之外,還出現了兩次送紅包的特寫。陳重為了求經理錢好史(賈冰飾)辦事,送了兩次紅包。這個劇情暗喻了當下職場中的一些潛規則,更加揭露了年輕人在職場中的不易,和「要想成事必送禮」的陋習。小片段的介紹陳重因為母親手術欠下網貸迫不得已開展結婚騙局的一個過程,更說明了小人員在社會中的不易,值得人們透過電影去思考。
至於電影的藝術手法,情節通過多次反轉,借用人物的特殊背景,向大家展現了陳重為掩飾自己假結婚的騙局,一邊和好兄弟大瑞(張一鳴飾)謀劃各種橋段應付同事,一邊聘請演員Ellie(克拉拉飾)並瞞著她讓她扮演新娘「騙」婚的各種橋段和樂點。值得一提的是,電影的結尾,由於彌天大謊帶來的壓力,陳重坦然的在大家面前承認錯誤,求得了Ellie的原諒,將不正確的價值觀扭轉了回來,讓電影主題得到了升華,劇情得到了圓滿。