❶ 請問最浪漫的最感人的英語電影的表白有哪些
《肖申克的救贖》經典英文對白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。
《海上鋼琴師》 經典英文對白
1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn』t see an end to it.
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn』t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They』re not infinite. You』re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play.
That』s God』s piano.
Did you see the streets?
There』re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don』t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?
I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there』re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It』s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don』t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn』t step off my life.
After all, I don』t exist for anyone.
偌大的城市,綿延無盡。
並非是我眼見的讓我停住了腳步,
而是我所看不見的。你能明白嗎?
拿鋼琴來說。
鍵盤有始亦有終。
你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。
它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。
我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。
而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,
等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。
我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?
那是上帝的鍵盤啊!
你看到那數不清的街道嗎?
如何只選擇其中一條去走?
一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。
一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?
我在這艘船上出生。
世事千變萬化,然這艘船每次只載2000人。
這里有著希望,但僅在船頭和船尾之間。
你可以在有限的鋼琴上奏出你的歡欣快樂。
我習慣了這樣的生活。
陸地?
陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太長的旅程,太濃烈的香水,無從著手的音樂。
我永遠無法走下這艘船,
這樣的話,我寧可舍棄我的生命。
畢竟,我從來沒有為任何人存在過
❷ 最浪漫的最感人的英語電影的表白有哪些
Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .
相信我,一切就緒,只差你
電影偷天陷阱
❸ 求有【經典對白】的英文電影,最好是男女主人公的。
傲慢與偏見,其中男女主人公吵架的片段,超級精彩!!要是能配出來還是很出挑的~
❹ 就有個外國電影 男主在聖誕的時候來到女主樓下 用寫滿英文的卡片向女主告白..沒對話 就換卡片 叫什麼名字.
女的是KeiraKnightley吧?
這是《真愛至上》里其中一個故事也是我最喜歡的故事非常感人
是不是這個
❺ 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)
艾瑪
Emma?
你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.
很吃驚吧?
Surprised?
那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...
是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?
你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.
你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.
你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.
"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you
好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.
噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.
是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.
至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.
艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.
你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.
改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.
你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.
已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.
你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.
你說什麼?
What did you just say?
我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.
如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.
你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?
你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?
我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.
你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?
我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-
我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-
會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-
不是這個
not that-
拜託
Please.
再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.
什麼
Yes.
你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.
就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.
我們玩完了
這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。
❻ 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!
簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典
❼ 如何用電影中的方式用英語去表白
很多人都會對心儀的對象進行愛的告白,但是如何讓你的告白方式顯得高逼格呢,趕快跟著電影里的方式學習一下吧~
I've been doing a lot of thinking, and thr thing is , I love you.
我思考了很久,結論是我愛你。
You are the epitome of everthing I've ever looked for in another human being.
你擁有我夢寐以求的一切美好品質。
Love is too weak a word for the way I feel.I lurv you, I loave you. I luff you.
用愛這個詞里形容我的感受太蒼白了,我耐你,我中意你,我賊稀罕你。
There's only one place in the world I call home and it's because you're here.
這世界上只有一個我能稱之為家的地方,那就是有你的地方。
I'd feel better sitting outside your apartment on the curb than any other place I can think of or imagine.
坐在你家門口讓我感覺非常棒,我再也想不出其它更好的地方了。
I』m not waking up another morning without being able to look at you next to me.
我再也不想清晨醒來的時候沒有你在身邊。
Can't you see what I'm trying to tell you. I love you!
你難道看不出我對你的心意嗎?我愛你!
I love you... Very much!
我愛你,至深!
No other love but you.
除你之外別無深愛。
You complete me.
你讓我的人生完整了。
I think that's the only thing I've ever been really sure of in my entire life.
我認為愛你是我人生中唯一確信不疑的事情。
You are the woman that I want.
你就是那個我想要的女人。
You have bewitched me, body and soul.
你讓我著了魔,從肉體到靈魂。
Whatever I am, I'm yours.
不論我是什麼,我都是你的。
I am so in love with you.
我是如此愛你。
You're the only one for me.
你是我的唯一。
I『m not a smart man, but I know what I love is.
我雖然有些愚笨,但是我知道什麼是愛。
All I ever wanted...was you.
我一直以來想要的就是你。
I've loved you more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit.
我愛你勝過任何女人對兔子的愛。
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起。
I made up my mind you were the only woman for me .
我想好了,你就是我的唯一。
I've loved you since the first day I met you, and I'll never stop.
遇見你的第一天我就愛上你了,而且我永遠不會停止愛你。
I'll love you always. Until your heart stops beating. Till the stars turn cold.
我會永遠愛你,直到你的心臟停止跳動,直到星辰不再發光。
I've never felt that before.
我之前從未有過這樣的感覺。
Because I came alive when I met you.
因為遇見你,我感覺我又活過來了。
So I will wait forever for you, okay? I will wait the rest of my life.
我會永遠等你的,好不好?我會用我的餘生來等待你。
I want all of you, forever, you and me, evey day.
我想擁有你的全部,永遠,你和我,每時每刻都在一起。
I love you, I always have, And I always will.
我愛你,我一直愛著你並將永遠愛你。
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible.當你意識到你想與一個人共度餘生的時候,你會希望這份餘生盡快開始。
You had me at hello.
你的一句「你好」,我就已經淪陷了。
❽ 大家介紹一點浪漫的英語愛情電影
1.這個殺手不太冷,我看片無數,這是最經典的,我看過很多很多很多遍,非常的棒!!!!是說一個中年殺手和一個十二歲小女孩之間的愛情故事,非常朦朧感人的愛,一點都不變態,你會被感動的!由娜塔莉波特曼、加里奧德曼、讓雷諾演。我第一眼看這部片子就愛上它了。特別是最後的音樂響起,劇中雖然沒有一點情愛鏡頭,甚至男女主角連親吻都沒有過。女主角對男主角說我愛你的時候,那是來自心裡的感動
2.還有一部就是<Helen of troy>(不是Troy),它比布拉德彼特的特洛伊好看很多,但在國內沒有名氣,但是非常非常地好看,什麼叫史詩片,就是它這種,畫質很美的愛琴海,非常棒的片子
3.97版的洛麗塔(一樹梨花壓海棠),這部小說很有名,整部電影是到最後一句話被打動的
4.昨天看的《夢想家》(戲夢巴黎),很有哲理的,很有不一樣的情調,在威尼斯電影節大放異彩,斷臂山今年也是在威尼斯出盡風頭,非常浪漫的片子
5.肖申克的救贖
6,今天剛看了一部《21克》覺得很不錯,據說一個人死的那一刻她的體重會減少21克,而21克就是人靈魂的重量,劇中的三個主角卻因為這21克承受了多大的壓力!
7,美國麗人很不錯,講述了現代美國家庭中年人,年輕人的關系對毒品性等看法,很有哲理又不失趣味
另外羅伯特德尼羅和阿爾帕西諾片子千萬不能錯過,盜火線、女人香、計程車司機、美國往事都是影史經典,都是在探討人性!!還有獵鹿人和好傢伙,有探討越戰給人帶來的心靈創傷的,雖然戰爭場面不多可是你可以真正用心去感悟電影的精髓,感悟戰爭的痛苦,獵鹿人,千萬不要錯過!!!
斷臂山,我看過書,感人至深
成為朱麗亞,一個18世紀劇院的女明星朱利亞被一個年輕人追求陷入情網,但是發現那個男的喜歡的是另外一個女的還妄想讓朱利亞給她做配角,朱利亞憑著出色的演技把這個女的前途盡毀
不忠 是李察基爾,戴安連恩,奧利弗內茲演的關於中年出軌的事情,非常的好看,尤其是音樂