『壹』 飄的經典名句中英文對照
明天又是新的一天
After all, tomorrow is another day
『貳』 誰有亂世佳人(飄)電影的全部英文台詞
亂世佳人(飄)電影的全部中英對照台詞,見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。
『叄』 求《飄》(亂世佳人)中經典句子 中英文對照!!
我是個忠實的《飄》迷哎!一遍一遍讀。
我覺得最經典的是以下幾句。
1.After all,tomorrow is another day.--Scarlett.
畢竟,明天又是另外的一天呢。
2.A glamor to it --a perfection ,a symmetry like Grecian art.--Ashley
那時它富有魅力,像古希臘藝術那樣是圓滿的、完整的和勻稱的。(艾希禮關於戰前生活的闡述)
3.I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments,and new.What is broken--and I`d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.--Rhett
我從來不是那樣的人,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,把它們黏合在一起,然後對自己說這個修補好了的東西跟新的完全一樣。一樣東西破碎了就是破碎了--我寧願記住它最好時的模樣,而不想把它修補好,然後終生看著那些破碎了的地方。
本人純手打噢,設我為最佳吧。謝謝啦O(∩_∩)O~
Margaret Mitchell永遠是我心中的文學之神!
『肆』 求《飄》中的經典句子,全英文版的。
.我從來不是那樣的人, 不能耐心地拾起一地碎片, 把它們湊合在一起, 然後對自己說這個修補好了的東西跟新的完全一樣。 一樣東西破碎了就是破碎了—— 我寧願記住它最好時的模樣, 而不是把它修補好,然後終生看著那些碎了的地方。
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken—and I』d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
『伍』 求《飄》一段經典對話的英文版
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together.What is broken is broken,and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken
『陸』 飄(亂世佳人)英文電影劇本,中英對照
我也非常想要,[email protected]
非常感謝
『柒』 求電影飄的所有英文台詞
電影飄(1939)的所有完整英文台詞,見附件。
『捌』 《飄》的經典英文語段
其中最經典的一句是:tomorrow is another day! 明天又是新的一天!
語段的話是其中的求婚對白:
-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-說吧,說完了馬上走!
-What is it?
-是什麼?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我沒有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一個沒有教養的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候,我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money,you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
現在你已經很富有了,不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。
-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原諒我吧,我的沖動令你受驚了…
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-這可是一次十分庄嚴的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我覺得時機已經很適當了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能讓自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自負。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-還有,就是我不會再結婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不會愛你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜歡結婚。
『玖』 《飄》(亂世佳人)里的經典語句的英文
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken and I』d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
好像是這么說的。
如果不對,請見諒,謝謝。
『拾』 求亂世佳人(飄)電影的全部中英文台詞
找個亂世佳人的字幕,srt格式的,實際就是文本文件,有中文的、英文的,還有雙語對照的