導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 兒童英語電影的兩句對白

兒童英語電影的兩句對白

發布時間:2021-08-15 11:01:31

Ⅰ 看一部英語動畫片,摘抄影片中的五句對白。

Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜。(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴。(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 來,我剛才聽說一個好地方。(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢。(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也該洗了。(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 媽媽!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 媽媽,你把我的頭發弄亂了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干凈了,現在我們可以走了嗎?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那麼,我們去哪兒?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace mb.(Nala) 最好不是無聊的地方。(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷。(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那麼,這個很酷的地方在哪兒?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周圍。(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周圍有什麼好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那兒我再告訴你。(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 媽媽,我能跟辛巴去嗎?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你覺得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 這個...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你。(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我沒意見。(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去。(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一點。(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我們越早趕到水坑,就能越早離開。(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我們要去哪兒?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地。(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖。(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 對,那我們怎麼甩掉這個糊塗蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你們倆個。(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的種子在大草原上開花。(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母會感到驚喜的,你還有你的未婚妻。(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什麼?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚約。(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 訂婚。(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什麼意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 將來,你們要結婚的。(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友。(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 對,感覺很怪。(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 對不起,我不應該決你們的念頭,但是你們沒有選擇。(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 這是時代相傳的風俗。(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我當國王時,第一件事就是廢除它。(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就沒門。(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那樣的話,你就被開除了。(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不錯,但只有國王可以那麼做。(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未來的國王。(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 沒錯,所以你得按我說的去做。(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不會的。(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那種態度,我擔心你會變成一個很可憐的國王,真的。(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不這么看。(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我將成為強大的國王。(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敵人們都要小心。(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我從未見過一個獸王。(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有這么一點點頭發。(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我將會萬眾注目。(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越歷代國王。(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整裝打扮,俯視眾生。(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 練習哄聲。(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前為止還很平凡。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路還很長,殿下,如果你覺得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「Do this」(Simba) 沒人說「這么做」。(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 視頻沒顯示這句。
No one saying「Be there」.(Nala) 沒人說「到那兒」。(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying「Stop that」.(Simba) 沒人說「那樣不行」。(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你還不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「See here」.(Simba) 沒人說「看這兒」。(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看這邊!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑。(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了。(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 隨心所欲的做任何事。(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我認為現在你和我。(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 應該交下心。(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 國王不需要。(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鳥的建議。(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果這是君主制度的方向。(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧。(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 趕我走,離開非洲。(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不會逗留。(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 這孩子心比天野。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看。(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看。(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪邊看。(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是萬眾注目的中心。(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 還不是。(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 讓所有生靈都盡情唱歌吧。
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 讓我們一起自由自在地欣賞。
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 這是國王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 對不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走開!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!這個主意不錯!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我們甩掉他了。(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是個天才。(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,這是我的主意。(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 沒錯,但是我實施的。(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 還有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是嗎?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 壓住你了。(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 讓我起來。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinned ya again.(Nala) 又壓住你了。(娜娜)
This is it. We made it.(Simba) 是這兒,我們做到了。(辛巴)
It's really creepy.(Nala) 真可怕。(娜娜)
Yeah.(Simba) 對。(辛巴)
Isn't it great?(Simba) 是不是很棒?(辛巴)
We could get in a big trouble.(Nala) 我們可能會有大麻煩的。(娜娜)
I konw!(Simba) 我知道!(辛巴)
I wonder if its brains are still in there.(Nala) 不知道他的腦子還在不在?(娜娜)
There's only one way to know.(Simba) 只有一個辦法能知道。(辛巴)
Come on, let's go check it out.(Simba) 來,我們去看一看。(辛巴)
Wroug! The only check it out you will do wiil be to check out of here.(Zazu) 不對!你要做的只有離開這兒。(沙祖)
Oh man!(Simba) 老兄!(辛巴)
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.(Zazu) 我們越過榮譽大地的邊界了。(沙祖)
Look, banana beak is crared.(Simba) 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。(辛巴)
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, and right now we are all in very real danger. (Zazu) 對你來說是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭位乾的小子,現在我們的處境很危險。(沙祖)
Danger? Ha!(Simba) 危險?哈!(辛巴)
I walk on the wige side.(Simba) 我想到哪兒就到哪兒。(辛巴)
I laugh in the face of danger.(Simba)
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?(Shenzi) 啊哈,班仔,那是什麼人?(桑琪)
Hmmm. I don't know, Shenzi.(Banzai) 我不知道,桑琪。(班仔)
What do you think, Ed?(Banzai) 你覺得呢,阿德(班仔)
Just what I was thinking.(Banzai) 和我想的一樣。(班仔)
A trio of trespassers!(Banzai) 三個私闖禁地的人!(班仔)
And qiute by accident let me assure you.(Zazu) 這是個意外,我向你保證。(沙祖)
A sinple navigational error.(Zazu) 導航系統有一點錯誤。(沙祖)
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.(Shenzi) 哦,哦,等等,等等,等等。(桑琪)
I know you. you're Mufasa's little stooge.(Shenzi) 我知道你,你是木發沙的小助手。(桑琪)
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.(Zazu) 我,夫人,是國王的得力助手。(沙祖)
And that would make you...(Banzai) 那你是...(班仔)
The future king.(Simba) 未來的國王。(辛巴)
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?(Sengzi) 你知道我們怎麼對付走出自己領地的國王嗎。(桑琪)
Hum! You can't do anything to me.(Simba) 哼!你們不能對我做任何事情。(辛巴)
Technically, they can, we are on their land.(Zazu) 法律上講,他們能,我們在他們的土地上。(沙祖)
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering、mangy、stupid poachers.(Simba) 但是,沙祖,你告訴我他們只是些貪婪、骯臟、愚蠢的偷獵者。(辛巴)
Ix-nay on the upid stay.(Zazu) 不要提愚蠢這字。(沙祖)
Who you callin'upid stay?(Banzai) 你在說什麼?(班仔)
Mia, mia, mia, oh, look at the sun!(Zazu) 哦,看太陽。(沙祖)
It's time to go(Zazu) 是時間走了。(沙祖)
What's the hunrry?(Shenzi) 為什麼這么快?(桑琪)
We're love you to stick around for dinner.(Shenzi) 我們愛你留下吃晚飯。(桑琪)
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!(Banzai) 我們可以吃,所有用獅子做的東西!(班仔)
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!(Shenzi) 等等,等等,等等,我有了,我有了!(桑琪

Ⅱ 一部電影里的二十句經典連續對白英語句

Better by far you should forget and smile

Ⅲ 兒童英語電影中人物的經典對白,誰有!!!!!!!!!

對白現場
人物簡介(為使大家更深入的了解對白之精彩,對兩主人公簡單介紹): 瑪蒂爾達,實際年齡只有12歲的小女孩,剛剛親眼目睹全家被殺。 里昂,職業殺手,專業技能好,在後來警局抓捕他的時候,單挑特警200人,令這些身經百戰的警隊精英心驚膽寒。。。 劇情:瑪蒂爾達說要里昂把她培養成一個殺手,里昂說瑪蒂爾達只是個小女孩,不能勝任殺手這職業,瑪蒂爾達神色從容,拿起桌上的槍從陽台向大街連放六槍然後平和的問已經「嚇呆」的里昂:「How's that(怎麼樣)?」為此他們兩人不得不搬家,路上里昂走的很快小女孩抱著盆栽和包裹步伐很快有些不穩但勉強跟上,里昂突然轉身停住,瑪蒂爾達猛一下未停住走回站住的里昂面前抬頭看,然後…… Léon:Mathilda...Don't you ever do that again or I will break your head...you got that? Mathilda:Okay. Léon:I don't work like that. It's not professional...There is rules. Mathilda:Okay. Léon:And stop saying"okay"all the time!Okay??!!! Mathilda:Okay. Léon:Good... 里昂:瑪蒂爾達——不要再做這種事,否則我打爆你的頭——聽到了嗎? 瑪蒂爾達:Okay. 里昂:是我就不會那麼做,那不專業,這行是有游戲規則的。 瑪蒂爾達:Okay. 里昂(憤怒的):還有不要老是說「Okay」這個字,Okay??!! 瑪蒂爾達:(冷靜、從容的):Okay.

里昂(盯著瑪蒂爾達遲疑N久,然後。。極度無奈,極度口氣溫和):很好 … -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older. 瑪蒂爾達:我已經成熟了,我只是年齡在增長 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? 瑪蒂爾達:是不是只有童年才這般痛苦,還是人生本就如此? Léon: Always like this. 萊昂:本就如此。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Léon: (referring to his plant) It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. 萊昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,總是很快樂,從不問問題。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon") Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(當被問到她的「父親」萊昂時) 瑪蒂爾達:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you. 瑪蒂爾達:我想我愛上你了,萊昂。 (Leon chokes on his milk) (萊昂被牛奶嗆到了) Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know? 瑪蒂爾達:這是我的初戀,你知道么? Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before? 萊昂:(擦拭著牛奶)你從沒戀愛過怎麼知道這是愛? Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it. 瑪蒂爾達:我感覺到了。 Léon: Where? 萊昂:哪? Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone. 瑪蒂爾達:(揉著胃)我的胃,它現在很暖和,以前這兒有個結……現在沒了。 Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache any more. I don't think it means anything. 萊昂:瑪蒂爾達,很高興你的胃痛好了,可是那並不代表什麼。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon. 瑪蒂爾達:我不想失去你,萊昂。 Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 萊昂:你不會失去我。你讓我嘗到了生活的滋味。我想要快樂。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永遠不會再孤獨了,瑪蒂爾達。求你,走吧,寶貝,走。冷靜點,現在就走,走。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? He's dead! 馬爾奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在幹嘛,他已經死了。 Stansfield: But he ruined my suit. 史丹斯菲爾德:但他毀了我的西裝。 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon. 瑪蒂爾達:我希望你沒有說謊 我希望在你內心深處真的對我沒有一丁點兒感覺 你最好對我一點感覺都沒有 因為只要有那麼一點點 你將會後悔你什麼都沒有對我說 我愛你 里昂 ------------------------------------------------------------ Leon:You need some time to grow up a little. 里昂:你也需要點時間變成熟。 Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older. 馬蒂爾達:我已經成熟了。萊昂。 現在只是年齡在增長。 Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough. I need time to grow up. 里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年紀大了。 我需要時間變得更成熟。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 我的好脾氣已經被你用完了... ---------------------------------------------------------- 在最後的時候 里昂拉開了許多手榴彈其中一個的拉環 交給了史丹菲爾手裡說 「這是瑪蒂爾達給你的」

望採納,祝樓主英語更上一層樓,這部電影真的很值得看 ,叫做這個殺手不太冷

Ⅳ 英語電影經典對白單詞句子

樓上的那句蠻經典的
最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
《終結者》I『ll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

Ⅳ 求稍微簡單一點的經典英語電影對白 要中英雙文 總共8句左右吧 記住,一定要對白!

什麼電影都可以嗎

Ⅵ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!

《功夫熊貓》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似這潭湖水,如果波瀾起伏,就會模糊不清,但是如果平靜下來,解決之道必將自現。

2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。

《功夫熊貓2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的開頭也許充滿坎坷,不過這並不影響你成為什麼樣的人。關鍵看你後來的人生路,你自己選擇怎麼走下去。

2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎麼做到內心平和的?我讓你父母雙亡,無家可歸。我給你的人生烙上了抹不掉的傷痕。
- Scars heel。
傷痕是會癒合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
傷痕又不叫癒合,傷口才會癒合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,對哦,那傷痕會腫么樣?會消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管傷痕會怎麼樣。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你應該關心下。過去的事情就讓它過去咯,因為其實都無關緊要了。重要的是,現在要選擇 做什麼樣的人。
《飛屋環游記》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇緣》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.

2、有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼絲:怎麼會有這么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格魯:因為我住在糖果屋裡面,煩心的時候我就會吃糖果逃避現實。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼絲:我有話要說,她親吻我的傷口,她幫我扎小辮,我們愛你,親愛的媽媽,我的新媽媽露西無人能比。
《馴龍記》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北極那樣12天絕望的嚴寒也有南極酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 這就是我的家鄉簡而言之: 一成不變
《勇敢傳說》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定.但我有更好的理解.命運就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
傳說亦是經驗,蘊含無數真理。
《瘋狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
《獅子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
2、要記住你是誰
Remember who you are

《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有時候當一個 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事實上,天才也需要幫助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.

如果發生了不幸 就得找出原因

Ⅶ 一部英文電影的20句對白,中英文均要

TITANIC 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. 2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one ) 10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. 14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去 追問: 能不能再多給6句,這是老師的作業 回答: 我再找找 ==啊 追問: 恩,辛苦拉 回答: 1.JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. ( 傑克 已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與 喘息 ,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」 2.You jump, I jump 你跳我就跳 3.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 4,All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 5.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。 6.Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 傑克:「你向我保證…… 答應我 你要活下來……永遠也不放棄……不管發生什麼……不管多麼絕望無助……現在就答應我,不要忘了這個承諾」

Ⅷ 求兩句英文電影里的台詞

我已經盡量讓你去旅行了
I
have
traveled
as
far
as
possible
you
go
為什麼事情都那麼不如人意
Is
the
matter
so
why
unsatisfactory
自己翻譯的

Ⅸ 求英語電影經典的兩人對白,簡短些,幾句話就行。一定要兩人的。

ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)

JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)

ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」

JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」

(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)

ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」

JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」

JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」

ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。

JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」

Ⅹ 求一段簡短的英語電影對白

you believeing keeping promises?
I am.
What about the promises you made to the dead? Did that count?
even more.
你相信承諾么?
相信。
那對死者的承諾呢?也算嗎?
更算。

---Closing the Ring

閱讀全文

與兒童英語電影的兩句對白相關的資料

熱點內容
電影魔卡行動中的一段背景音樂 瀏覽:245
電影情況不妙演員表 瀏覽:888
黑幫電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:872
主角裡面有個叫阿綱的電影名 瀏覽:238
二人轉大全電影 瀏覽:370
萬悅城電影院電話 瀏覽:196
愛戀法國電影西瓜 瀏覽:983
洪金寶電影上海灘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:303
感人的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:207
免單電影院 瀏覽:250
鯊魚電影鯊魚電影大全 瀏覽:87
電影劇場版完整版在線看 瀏覽:199
哪一陪電影女主角叫做凌 瀏覽:609
日本電影辦公室侵犯調教中文字幕 瀏覽:839
雷鋒電影觀後感800字 瀏覽:893
mp4看電影的圖片 瀏覽:552
春節檔四大電影 瀏覽:696
卡門電影完整版 瀏覽:524
白毛女完整電影 瀏覽:399
相遇電影大結局 瀏覽:85