㈠ 求教中南大學的學長或學姐們關於全校性選修課的事。
選過科技英語,到考試的時候會給你發考試內容的word,注意留意下這方面的信息就好
㈡ 英語電影觀後感 初一水平50字左右有翻譯
Review of The Pursuit of Happyness
The title of the film is misspelled on purpose. You'll find out after the film that when the boy didn't know how to spell the word "happiness", his father told him,"it's a i in happiness ,no y(why) in happiness".
If you work hard enough today, happiness will come to you tomorrow.
This is a film revised from the bibliography of a black investment expert Chris Gardner. The hero had no father ring his childhood, and did not meet his father until the age of 28. When he became a father, he swore to be a qualified one. But the fortune missed him, he had struggled with a lot of obstacles and setbacks and led a wandering life with his son. But for his son, he gritted his teeth and refreshed. He entered a stock company and worked at the lowest level. After years' of hard work, he finally became a well-known and successful financial investment. Then he generously donated to the public benefit activities. The greatest motivation is his son and the belief: If you work hard enough today, happiness will come to you tomorrow.
Where comes the happiness? When you are in troubles, do you still keep you dream and go all out for it?
談美國電影「當幸福來敲門」的觀後感
電影名是故意拼錯的。看了電影你就會知道,劇中小男孩不知道"幸福"這個詞的正確拼法,父親告訴兒子: 不要問為什麼感覺不到幸福,現在你就身處於追逐幸福的過程之中.
只要今天夠努力,幸福明天就會來臨。
這是一個根據黑人投資專家Chris Gardner的傳記性圖書《The pursuit of happyness》這一真實的故事改編的電影主人公克里斯·加德納的成長過程並沒有父親的陪伴,28歲才第一次見到父親。於是當他也做了父親的時候,他發誓要做一個稱職的好爸爸。然而天不遂願,這位單身父親屢遇不順,遭遇失業等不幸,和年幼的兒子相依為命、流離失所。為了兒子的幸福,加德納咬緊牙關重新振作,處處向機會敲門,並毛遂自薦進入一家證券公司工作,從最底層的員工做起。終於皇天不負苦心人,他最後成為知名的金融投資家。之後,他慷慨解囊,熱心捐助公益活動,成為全美知名的慈善人物。而過程中支持他咬緊牙關的最大動力,除了寶貝兒子外,就是他始終相信:只要今天夠努力,幸福明天就會來臨。
幸福從那裡來?當一個人屢屢遇到不幸的時候,你是否堅持了你的夢想,你是否為了幸福而堅持不懈了呢?
㈢ 中南大學大二下的英語選修課;急!
除了大學英語4就是4級沒過就得選的,再的都不用統考,就我以及身邊的人選過的來說,
1、千萬不要選視聽說,那個課超變態的。考試很難上課也很煩。
2、你憑水平而定啦,那個高級演講課,反正就是各種高手在裡面,而且似乎有要求說必須6級或者4級優秀?我也忘記了,反正那個演講的話上課好像要隨堂演講,據寢室一女生說,那個課上的人,真的,口語都巨好,如果老師必須要分出優良中的話,你本來一個水平不錯的孩紙,很有可能拿低分。
3、我們寢室有選歐洲文化對比的,那個比較不錯哎,隨堂考,開卷,而且題目之前都會告訴還是怎麼的,而且貌似監考比較松的,你懂得。這個課只有一個老師開,什麼名字我忘記了,你可以自己看一下。
4、我本人選了大學英語4,不是因為沒過4級,而是有一個老師,叫做肖麟,給分很高,上課的時候,他從不點名,而且上聽說課的時候,你想看什麼電影可以放給大家看,他也不怎麼管,電影都是學生放的,從來不點人回答問題。考試的話,筆試是統考啦,不過很簡單,監考非常松,考口語的前一節課會告訴所有的口語題目,包括同一套朗讀課文中的問題,而且不用對話,並且你想答哪一個就選哪一個,並且你可以選一個時間來考試,也就是不一定你非得你的上聽說課時間來考,比如你上課是周三一早第一節,但是你起不來,你就可以換個時間,給分特別高,老師特別好,上課的時候有跟我們說,如果你想拿獎學金的話,可以給他打電話啊,他就可以給你打100分。
5、如果你不怕點名做作業上課回答問題等等的話,王文燕老師和龍艷玲老師都還不錯,真的,一個開的是翻譯一個是什麼我忘記了,她們兩個老師我大一大二都選過,講的真的不錯。
最後,反正反正最主要就是不要選高級視聽說啦,再得都還好吧應該。演講那個,你量力而行。
個人推薦課程,肖麟的大學英語4,然後就是中西文化對比,推薦老師,講的好的就龍艷玲和王文燕。
看我打了這么多,選我啦嘿嘿。
而且不止英語哦,你有各種選修課的問題,我也可以給你推薦哦~
㈣ 英語電影賞析問答及翻譯
He decided to write an exclusive report on the escape princess to make a lot of money.
㈤ 有哪部電影中英文片名翻譯體現了語法的差異
英文:Catch Me If You Can
中文譯名有:逍遙法外 / 貓鼠游戲
2002年的一部美國傳記電影,由斯蒂芬·斯皮爾伯格執導,劇情根據1960年代著名詐欺犯小弗蘭克·威廉·阿巴內爾的經歷改編。
中國四大名著
《三國演義》—— The Romance of the Three Kindoms
《西遊記》—— Journey to the West / Monkey King
《水滸傳》—— Water Margin / Outlaws of the Marsh
《紅樓夢》—— Dream of the Red Chamber / Dream in the Red Chamber
㈥ 求10部英文電影寫英文的觀後感(最好旁邊還有漢字翻譯)
你喜歡什麼類型的?別說十部,一百部我都能推薦的了。而且個個經典。
㈦ 5部的好看英文電影、還要一些好的電影里的台詞(要求有中文翻譯)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
㈧ 中南大學和湖南師范大學的翻譯碩士那個更好求解釋
個人覺得湖南師大,英語是師大最牛的專業了,而中南是理工科性質的大學,語言方面應該不如師大
㈨ 中南大學聶慶璞老師經典電影賞析怎麼樣,上課好玩嗎,給分高嗎
好玩,大學的課都是挺好玩,大學的生活都是很精彩的