⑴ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑵ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
⑶ 英文勵志電影的十句經典台詞、、、
Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
The Lion King獅子王
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
TITANIC泰坦尼克號
5.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜
6.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
7.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
8.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
GARFIELD加菲貓
9.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
Congfu Panda 功夫熊貓
10.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇
⑷ 英文電影經典台詞
【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】 在沒有任何希望和自由的情況下,人應該怎麼辦。安迪,沒有想像般的柔弱,他之所以感動人,就在於他自己救贖自己…… 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? 1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。 3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝! 5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」 剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。 6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。 7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由. 【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有夢想,就要守護它。2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。3.You want something. Go get it! 有了目標就要全力以赴。 4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。 5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。 6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。 7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。 【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。 3. Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 5.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。 7.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。8.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
⑸ 英語原版電影摘抄
一.【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
二.【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
三.【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we』re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8.I don』t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了後背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。一語雙雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至專)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
四.【《歌舞青春》中的經典台詞】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼(此地無銀三百兩)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes."無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in.讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up.瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數,
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天
⑹ 英語電影台詞摘抄
少年派
1
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,Since
there your elements assemble.
我心裡有猛虎 在細嗅著薔薇 審視我的心靈吧親愛的朋友 你應戰栗 因為那裡才是你本來的面目。
2
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment
to say goodbye.
人生也許就是不斷地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都沒能好好地與他們道別。
3
Pi: 「Which story do you prefer? 」 Writer: 「The one with the tiger。」 Pi: 「And so it goes with
God。」
派:「兩個故事你更喜歡哪一個?」作家:「我喜歡有老虎那個,因為那個故事更精彩。」派:「所以,你跟隨上帝。」
4
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are
truly experiencing what life is
offering.
如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。
5
I must say a word about fear. It is life』s only true opponent. Only fear can
defeat life.
這里必須說說恐懼,它是生活惟一真正的對手,因為只有恐懼才能打敗生活。
6
Pi: 「Religion is a house with many rooms。」 Writer: 「But no room for doubt?」Pi:
「Oh yes! On every
floor。」
派:「信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多樓層、很多房間。」作家:「那有懷疑的空間么?」派:「當然,懷疑在每一層都佔了幾間。」
7
At the same time letter of different religions is not what to teach
letter.
同時信不同的宗教就等於什麼教都沒信。
8
Animal and person have substaintial distinction, forget that some people will
die.
動物和人有本質區別,忘記那一點的人就會沒命。
9
Suspected enormous effect, it makes the religion
activity.
懷疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。
10
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me
alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.
然後,那個讓我生存下來的理查德·帕克,那個讓我痛苦、使我害怕的兇狠的夥伴,徑直向前走沒有回頭,永遠消失在我的生命里。
⑺ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。