『壹』 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
『貳』 求五部英文電影里的經典句子
肖申克的救贖:
1、Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2、I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
3、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
4、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
海上鋼琴師:
1、鍵盤有始有終,你確切知道 88 個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它並不是無限的,而音樂,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的,我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應對,而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤,我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢 ? 那是上帝的鍵盤啊 !
2、所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。
3、我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。
4、陸地?陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,一個太漂亮的女人,一段太長的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一種我不會創作的音樂。我永遠無法放棄這艘船,不過幸好,我可以放棄我的生命。反正沒人記得我存在過,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一個知道我在這里的人。你是唯一一個,而且你最好習慣如此。原諒我,朋友,我不會下船的。
5、我可以在有限的鋼琴鍵中創造出無限的旋律,但我無法在無限的城市中,無盡的街道間找到屬於我的空間。
教父:
1、永遠別讓你的敵人知道你想什麼。
2、永遠別恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
3、我們開出的條件你是無法拒絕的,要麼是你的簽字要麼是把你的腦漿留在這份合同上。
4、一個人只有一種命運。
5、是敵人更要接近他。
死亡詩社:
1、死亡詩人致力於吸取生命的精華。
2、一旦覺得自己懂得,就必須換一種角度來看。這可能顯得有些荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必須試一下。同樣讀書的時候,不要只想作者怎麼看,想想你自己怎麼看。
3、你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音,因為你越遲開始尋找,找到的可能性就越小。
4、對我來說,運動只是一種讓其他人把我們推向極致的機會。
5、你們用不著表演,完全為你自己。
阿甘正傳:
1、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
2、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
3、如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
4、當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我想去,你知道的,我就去。
5、阿甘:為什麼你不愛我呢,珍妮?我不是個聰明人,可我知道什麼是愛。
『叄』 求5部英語電影的經典台詞
肖申克的救贖:
每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡?
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
red:這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
there's something places, in the world that are not made out of stones, there's something inside, that they cannot get to, that they cannot touch. that's yours,
影片中安迪有這樣一句話:「forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope (不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望)。的確,正想安迪所說的,監獄的高牆可以束縛住我們的身體上的自由,甚至於體制化的東西可以束縛住我們的精神上的自由,但唯有希望不可以放棄。失去希望的生活是灰暗的,沒有生氣的,甚至是沒有意義的。在安迪的心中一直就沒有放棄對自由的希望,而且他也一直在為自己的希望努力著——每天晚上都要用那個小錘去挖瑞得認為幾百年也挖不穿的牆壁。而對瑞得和老布來說,他們早就放棄了希望,以為在他們看來希望只能讓自己更痛苦,甚至認為希望便是痛苦的根源。一個人能夠在19年痛苦的監獄生活里,不放棄對自由的嚮往,這是一種怎樣的精神信念?所以他成功了,奪回了自己的自由。
阿甘正傳:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
勇敢的心:
You heart is free. Have the courage to follow.
I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You』ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you』ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』ll never take our freedom!
I see her strength in you.
Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.
I have nothing. Men fight for me, because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk. They fought for William Wallace and he fight for something that I』ve never had and I took it from him when I betrayed him, and I saw it in his face on the battlefield, and it』s tearing me apart!
Well, all men betray, all lose heart.
I don』t want to lose heart! I want to believe as he dose. I will never be on the wrong side again.
Because of the way you are looking at me now
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—
Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.
Freedom!
你說的英語應該是這塊開始吧···
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
華萊士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
『肆』 寫出5部英語電影名,並且每部寫10句經典台詞
肖申克的救贖:
每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡?
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
red:這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
there's something places, in the world that are not made out of stones, there's something inside, that they cannot get to, that they cannot touch. that's yours,
影片中安迪有這樣一句話:「forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope (不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望)。的確,正想安迪所說的,監獄的高牆可以束縛住我們的身體上的自由,甚至於體制化的東西可以束縛住我們的精神上的自由,但唯有希望不可以放棄。失去希望的生活是灰暗的,沒有生氣的,甚至是沒有意義的。在安迪的心中一直就沒有放棄對自由的希望,而且他也一直在為自己的希望努力著——每天晚上都要用那個小錘去挖瑞得認為幾百年也挖不穿的牆壁。而對瑞得和老布來說,他們早就放棄了希望,以為在他們看來希望只能讓自己更痛苦,甚至認為希望便是痛苦的根源。一個人能夠在19年痛苦的監獄生活里,不放棄對自由的嚮往,這是一種怎樣的精神信念?所以他成功了,奪回了自己的自由。
阿甘正傳:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
勇敢的心:
You heart is free. Have the courage to follow.
I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You』ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you』ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』ll never take our freedom!
I see her strength in you.
Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.
I have nothing. Men fight for me, because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk. They fought for William Wallace and he fight for something that I』ve never had and I took it from him when I betrayed him, and I saw it in his face on the battlefield, and it』s tearing me apart!
Well, all men betray, all lose heart.
I don』t want to lose heart! I want to believe as he dose. I will never be on the wrong side again.
Because of the way you are looking at me now
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—
Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.
Freedom!
你說的英語應該是這塊開始吧···
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
華萊士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
『伍』 求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞
Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來...你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰......而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 " 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存."的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
——Independence Day(《 獨立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
——Roman Holiday(《羅馬假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
----《Jane Eyre》(《簡愛》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
-------《twilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》
『陸』 從5部英語電影中,從每部電影 中至少記錄10個經典句子,外帶翻譯!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離。5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。8. It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。10. I was messed up for a long time.這些年我一塌糊塗。11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪三《The Lion King獅子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而復生似的。6. You can't change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我會補償你的,我保證。四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。6.All life is a game of luck.生活本來就全靠運氣。7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。9.To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值。10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。11.You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence)12.Will you give us a chance to live?能不能給我們留一條生路?13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.http://hi..com/%D2%C1dream%D2%ED/blog/item/e9f62726a0bc52128a82a1c2.html
『柒』 急需英語電影5部。每部台詞5句。
1 阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
2 獅子王 The Lion King
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
3 Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》
... tomorrow is another day!
4 Titanic《泰坦尼克》
Jack: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose:I promise.
Jack:Never let go.
Rose:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. Ill never let go.
5 指環王3
Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!
I see in your eyes...
...the same fear that would take
the heart of me.
A day may come
when the courage of Men fails...
...when we forsake our friends
and break all bonds of fellowship.
But it is not this day.
An hour of wolves
and shattered shields...
...when the age of Men
comes crashing down.
But it is not this day.
This day we fight!
By all that you hold dear
on this good earth...
...I bid you stand, Men of the West!
6 黑客帝國
there are some things in this world will never change and some things do change
『捌』 求5部經典的英文電影!要每部30句英語經典台詞!
《阿甘正傳》
這個都不止30句了
我覺得最適合學英語了
《辛德勒的名單》很多經典
《致命魔術》
學學英式英語
《這個殺手不太冷》經典劇情
經典台詞
《社交網路》
天哪
這個語速那叫你一個快喲
考驗你的英語聽力!
謝謝採納
『玖』 英語電影中的5個優美句子
to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 嚴以責己寬以待人
prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富貴結朋友, 患難見真情
Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.
生命是非常美好的,如果生活中充滿了非常有趣的人的話。
Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.
人生就像剛剛下過雪的一片田野,你從哪裡選擇走路,你的每一個腳印都會顯現出來。
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
生活就是經常發生的一些偶然。
Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一個樂觀的人,即使被獅子逼上了樹梢,他也能欣賞美的風景。]
Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.
生活象一則寓言。它並不是由它的長短來衡量,而是由它的內容來衡量。
Eat to live, but do not live to eat.
吃飯是為了生活,但生活並不僅僅為了吃飯。
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
生活不是一個需要解決的問題,而是一種需要經歷的現實。
There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.
世界上的男人能夠為女人做三件事情,愛她們,為她們受苦,把她們變成文學。
literature 文學
When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.
當一個漂亮女人微笑時,某人的錢包就會流淚。
Nothing comes between you and success.
成功和你之間沒有距離。
There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].
世界上只有一種善,那就是知識,世界上只有一種惡,那就是愚昧。
No road is long with good company.
company 公司,朋友,陪伴
有良友相伴,路途雖遠並不遙遠。
With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.
有了朋友,生命才完整。
Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行動是知識的巧果。
· A creaking door hangs long on its hinges.戶樞不蠹。
· A crafty knave needs no broker.狡猾的流氓,不需居間人。
· A covetous man is good to none but worse to himself.貪婪的人對別人毫無好處,對自己卻壞處更大。
· A contented mind is perpetual feast.知足常樂。
· A constant guest is never welcome.久住非佳賓,常來不歡迎。
· A common danger causes common action.同仇敵愾。
· A cock is valiant on his own nghill.夜郎自大。
· A close mouth catches no flies.病從口入,禍從口出。
· A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.寧為清貧,不為濁富。
· A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.白日不做虧心事,夜半敲門心不驚。
· A clear conscience is a sure card.光明磊落,勝券在握。
· A clear conscience is a soft pillow.問心無愧,高枕無憂。
· A clean hand wants no washing.身正不怕影子斜。
· A cheerful wife is the joy of life.快樂的妻子是生活的樂事。
· A change of work is as good as a rest.調換一下工作是很好的休息。
· Accidents will happen.天有不測風雲。
· A cat may look at a king.貓也有權晉見國王。
· A candle lights others and consumes itself.蠟燭焚自身,光亮照別人。
· A burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井繩。
· A burden of one´s choice is not felt.自己選的擔子不嫌重。
· Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.相聚愛益切,離別情更深。
· A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.借來的斗篷不暖身。
· A book that remains shut is but a block.有書閉卷不閱讀,無異是一塊木頭。
· A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.一本好書今天如此,將來也如此,永不改變。
· A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.秋波送盲,白費痴情。
· A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it´s the boundary of the world.坐井觀天。
· A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.略有勝於全無。
· A bird may be known by its song.什麽鳥唱什麽歌。
· A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.聞其歌知其鳥,聽其言知其人
· A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.雙鳥在林不如一鳥在手。
· A beggar´s purse is bottomless.乞丐的錢袋是無底洞。
· A bargain is a bargain.達成的協議不可撕毀。
· A bad workman quarrels with his tools.拙匠常怨工具差。
· A bad thing never dies.壞事傳千年。
· A bad padlock invites a picklock.開門揖盜。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛
· A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃虧的和解也比勝訴強。
· A bad bush is better than the open field.有勝於無。
· A bad beginning makes a bad ending.惡其始者必惡其終。
· No wisdom like silence智者寡言
· Necessity knows no law鋌而走險
· Many hands make light work人多好辦事
· Don´t play the goat不要胡鬧
· They』re a barrel of laughs他們很搞笑
· This movie was just a hype這部電影完全是在炒作
· the shortest straw下下簽
· The news came as a bombshell這個消息猶如晴天霹靂
· feeling low意氣消沉
· These are more than old wives´ tales這些可不是無稽之談
· That』ll save your skin那可幫你度過難關
· Every bad has some good 壞事情也有好的一面
· Some things rub them the wrong way他們被惹怒了
· Stay put停住不動
· to fly off the handle突然生氣、發怒
· He is really on the ball他真的思路很敏捷
· got savoir faire言行得體
· He has never rested on his laurels他從不滿足目前的成就
· Jump down someone』s throat生氣地批評
· put a roof over one』s head找個地方安頓
· faced the music報應
· blinded with science無言以對
· Off one』s rocker缺乏理智
· old goat老古板(通常指年長者)
· Welcome!It』s lovely to see you歡迎!見到你真高興!
· What』s gotten into you?你怎麼了?
· Coffee kept them on the go咖啡使他們充滿活力;
· Shine on擱在一旁;
· Monkey(around)with亂動;
· I think I get the drift我知道了;
· get the drift明白,了解
· The meeting will start at 10 o´clock sharp會議十點准時開始;
· like taking candy from a baby形容某事易如反掌
· Home is where the heart is家是心之所在
· From the word go 從頭到尾;
· They help make it less of a dog´s life他們幫忙改善生活;
· Half-baked 不成熟的
· bend the rules at times網開一面
· Spill one』s guts說出實情
· For heaven´s sake!老天!表示驚奇或憤怒的感嘆語
· Fly-by-night不可靠的,不可信任的
· Nervous wreck緊張,激動
· Pull through脫險,渡過難關
· Thumb through 匆匆的閱讀
『拾』 摘抄英語電影5個單詞,和五句以上的句子。
1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard,a very professor quoted Aristotle,"the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offense to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find:Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law,and of life.it was for passion,courage of conviction,strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world.rembering the first impressions are not always correct,you must always have faith in people,and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的.我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生.也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會.記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心.
3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility.
能力越大,責任越大
4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one,you're wrong.
Hilary:如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了.
5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死.