1. 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
2. 求英文電影的經典台詞分析
Jack:Listen, Rose. You`re going to get out of here. You`re going to go on. You`re going to make lots of babies, and you`re going to watch them grow. You`re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this.
Do you understand me?
聽著,ROSE。你會離開這兒。你會繼續的活下去。你會有許多的孩子,你要看著他們長大,你會在很老很老的時候死去,死的時候也會躺在溫暖的床上,不是這兒,不是今晚,不是像這樣,你明白嗎?
Rose: I can`t feel my body.
我全身都失去感覺了。
Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing
that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I`m thankful (crying) you
must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you`ll survive,
that you won『t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go.
ROSE,贏得這張船票是我發生在我身上最棒兒的事兒。它把我帶給你,(哭著說)我很感謝……(顫抖地)你必須……必須幫我一個忙。答應我,你會活下去,你不能放棄,無論發生什麼,無論如何絕望。答應我,現在,ROSE,不要讓這個諾言隨風,不讓它隨風。
Rose: I`ll never let go, Jack. I`ll never let go, I promise.
我答應你,JACK,我會實現我的諾應,我答應你。
3. 經典電影台詞中英文對比
阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
獅子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
泰坦尼克號 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。
Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?
「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。
4. 電影經典的台詞中英文對照
1 William Somerset:Ernest Hemingway once said :『The world is a fine place,and worth fighting for.』 I agree with the second part」 (威廉姆·索莫爾西特:海明威說:「這是個美好的世界,值得我們為之奮斗我同意後半句」)————《七宗罪》
2.
You weren』t alive anywhere like you were there. But fight club only exists in the hours between when fight club starts and when fight club ends. Even if I could tell someone they had a good fight, I wouldn』t be talking to the same man. Who you were in fight club, is not who you were in the rest of the world. The guy who came to fight club for the first time, his ass was a wad of cookie dough. After a few weeks, he was carved out of wood.
在那裡,你才真正的活了起來。搏擊俱樂部只在聚會時存在,就算是我認為打得很棒的人,聚會結束後,也會馬上改變。在俱樂部的你不是其他地方的你。剛來俱樂部的人,屁股都是光滑圓潤,幾周後,就像雕刻過的木頭。 —————《搏擊俱樂部》
3.
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。 ————————《怦然心動》
4.《阿飛正傳》:我聽別人說這世界上有一種鳥是沒有腳的,它只能一直飛呀飛呀,飛累了就在風裡面睡覺,這種鳥一輩子只能下地一次,那邊一次就是它死亡的時候。
5.
.《辛德勒名單》 什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。這不叫權利,這叫正義。而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
6.
《無間道》給我一個機會,我想做好人!
7.《少林足球》做人如果沒有夢想,那跟咸魚有什麼區別?
8.
我拚命讀書為了將來,誰知道沒有將來! ————《後天》
9.
人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」 「生命就是如此。」 ——《這個殺手不太冷》
10.世界上沒有無用的齒輪,只有齒輪自身能決定自己的用途。——《嫌疑人X的獻身》
樓主,如果這十句還不夠,歡迎加我QQ460255419 ,我會幫助你!
採納我把!純手打!
5. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
6. 幾部電影的經典台詞(中英對照)
1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》
(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
2. I'll have what she's having.
她吃什麼,我吃什麼。——<<當哈里遇到莎莉>>
(愛屋及烏,非常好的拍馬屁台詞)
3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial.
這個小傢伙不停地上吐下尿,像個英國小獵狗。——《天才老爹》
(美國人視狗為最好的朋友,用狗來形容小孩,決不是惡意的)
4. The blue pill or the red pill?
藍色葯片,還是紅色葯片?——《黑客帝國》
(在我們的生活中,確實經常會面臨著這樣必須做出沒有退路的選擇)
5. I don』t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的狀況,但我們剛被狠狠的收拾了!-----《異形》
(其實這句話按照中國人說話習慣,可以說:「我們都忙死了,你裝什麼傻呀!」)
6. I make this look good.
我襯得這衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自戀的人可以這么說,不是衣服襯得人好看,而是人襯得衣服好看。)
7. I』m going to make you an offer you can』t refuse.
我會給你一個你難以拒絕的出價。----《教父》
(看來美國人也是非常相信有錢能使鬼推磨的,實際上這句話的意思就是「你不能拒絕我」)
8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
我可以告訴你,但那樣我就必須殺了你。----《壯志凌雲》
(從電影熱播之後,這句話就經常被利用來以開玩笑的方式拒絕回答對方的問題。)
9. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》
(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》
(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸總是難以接受的。)
11. Say hello to my little friend.
來跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》
(這個「小朋友」當然就是自動步槍了,我們中國古代的武士會這么說:「那要問問我的刀了。」)
看片學英語的幾大誤區>> 影視節目「Super一句」是怎樣煉成的?>>
【全方位實戰】看電影,學英語>> 《時尚女魔頭》地道口語學習>>
12. Why do I do this? Because the money』s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay?
我幹嘛干這個?因為他們給錢多,路上風景不錯,而且他們讓我玩炸彈,怎樣?---《世界末日》
(為了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飛機,前往迎地球而來的隕石並拚命炸毀它,這么危險的工作卻被標準的美國個人英雄主義說得像娛樂,也是美國人舉重若輕的思維慣性。)
13. If you build it ,he will come .
你建好了,他就會來.-------《夢幻成真》
(電影結束了,也不知道「他」到底是誰,但這句話給主人公以無窮的動力和信心。)
14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
15. I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
(決不放棄就會有希望)
16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》
(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
17. That』s all I got to say about that.
我只能說這么多了。---《阿甘正傳》
(有些話真的不必說出口,有心人自然會心領神會)
18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son .
想清楚吧,盧克,作為父子,我們可以統治整個銀河。-----《星球大戰之帝國反擊戰》
(這句台詞充滿誘惑力,當然並沒有足夠的誘惑力使盧克投向黑勢力。它之前的那句台詞「我是你爸爸」似乎更為美國觀眾經常掛在嘴邊)
19. Life is like a box of chocolate.
生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正傳》
(從1995年電影熱播之後,這句台詞風靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它闡述了簡單到極致的知天命的人生態度)
20. Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦,我們有麻煩了。-----《阿波羅十三號》
(休斯敦代表美國航天航空局,湯姆漢克斯的這句台詞隨電影而流行,以至於在生活中你會聽到學生不會做作業時也會這么說。)
21. The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。-----《搏擊俱樂部》
(我們每天追求物質上的享受,慢慢就會真的發現自己已經被已有的成就套牢,沒辦法脫身)
22. Bond, Jams Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列電影
(二十多部007電影中,這句台詞從來都是必說的,四十多年下來,不想成為經典台詞都不行)
網上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O
7. 20部電影中的經典台詞的賞析
樓上的,我看還是算了,你們的東西都似乎不太合乎樓主的要求!