導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影對話語錄

英文電影對話語錄

發布時間:2022-02-19 09:41:20

⑴ 英語電影的經典對白 50句

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。{轉}

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

英文電影經典台詞

20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:

背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://..com/question/21113917

⑶ 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)

艾瑪
Emma?

你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?

是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.

很吃驚吧?
Surprised?

那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...

是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?

你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.

你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.

你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.

"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."

艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.

不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...

就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you

好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.

好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.

噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!

第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.

艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.

你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.

是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.

你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.

都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.

至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...

一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.

艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.

你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?

我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.

這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.

改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.

你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.

已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.

你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.

你說什麼?
What did you just say?

我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.

如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.

你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?

你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?

我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.

你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?

我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-

我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-

會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-

不是這個
not that-

拜託
Please.

再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.

什麼
Yes.

你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.

就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.

我們玩完了

這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。

⑷ 經典英語電影對白(

只能幫你找這么多了……你看看行不行(歌舞青春比較容易)

經典電影對白:當幸福來敲門(The pursuit of Happiness)
1. Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯•加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2. Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
克里斯•加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯•加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
4. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但 我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

經典電影對白:阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump)
1. Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been .
你可以從一個人的鞋子了解到很多,他們要去哪裡,他們去過哪裡.
3.You are no different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同
4.Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成為我自己么(真實的,本色的自我)?
5.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.那是我聽過的最佳的回答.
6.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

經典電影對白:歌舞青春
劇情引導1:Troy和Gabriella重歸於好,籃球隊也同科學社交往甚密起來。而Sharpay和Ryan兩兄妹無意偷聽到兩人復試的美妙合唱大吃一驚,唯恐被這兩位新人搶去風頭,決意做手腳讓他們不能參加復試….

【劇場】

Troy: Callbacks the same time as the game?
Gabriella: And the scholastic decathlon.
Tylar: Why would they do that?
Chad: I smell a rat named Darbus.
Kelsi: I think two rats, neither named Darbus.
Chad: Do you know something about this, small person?
Kelsi: Miss Darbus thinks she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves.
Chad: Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?
Troy: Nothing, We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?
Guys: You know I'm in.
特洛伊:復試時間和球賽同時舉行?
凱碧:還有學術十項全能。
泰勒:他們搞什麼啊?
查德:一定是達布斯壞的事。
凱爾茜:其實是兩個人壞事,但跟達布斯無關。
查德:你知道些什麼嘛,小個子?
凱爾茜:達布斯老師以為她保住了音樂劇正常舉行,但是雷恩和夏佩都是忙著保全自身。
查德:我得給那兩個音樂劇混蛋點什麼顏色看看!
特洛伊:不要,不要給他們什麼顏色看。也許去唱歌就行。如果我們齊心協力的話,事情還有得救。誰加入?
大夥:當然算我一個。
【解析】: smell a rat
smell a rat字面的意思是「聞到一隻老鼠」,解釋為「認為有什麼事情不不對勁」,尤其是用在覺得有人暗中作祟的

⑸ 英語電影中經典對白

一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (聽著,羅斯。你要離開這里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他們成長。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她溫暖的床,別在這里,而不是今晚在這里,不是這樣的。你了解我嗎?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身體凍僵了。傑克:贏了那張船票(《泰坦尼克號》)羅斯,玩撲克游戲的最好的事情我。讓我認識了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必須打哆嗦)…你要——要為我做這件事。答應我你多麼讓人絕望,永不放棄,不管發生什麼事,不管多麼絕望。答應我,現在,羅斯,永遠不要忘記你的承諾,我們永不放棄。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (羅斯:我決不放棄,傑克。我決不放棄,我保證。)

二、《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?
"No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

三、簡-愛 :

簡:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
簡:Let me go, sir.讓我走,先生。
羅切斯特:I love you. I love you!我愛你。我愛你!
簡:No, don't make me foolish.別,別讓我干傻事。
羅切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
簡:You mean it?你是說真的?
羅切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

四、《黑客帝國》中的經典對白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因為他希望從夢中醒來。具有諷刺意味的是,這與現實並不遙遠。你相信命運么,尼奧?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 為什麼不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因為我不喜我的生命由別人掌權。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。讓我告訴你為什麼你在這里。你來到這里,是因為你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解釋。但你放心吧。你覺得你的一生。那個有毛病了世界。你不知道是什麼,但它的存在,就像一個刺你的思想、反叫你癲狂了。正是這種感覺,已經把你帶到我。你知道我在說什麼嗎?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩陣?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道這是什麼嗎?矩陣無處不在。它就在我們的周圍,即使是現在在這間屋子裡。你能看到它當你看它的時候你的窗口或當你打開你的電視上。你可以感覺到如果你去上班,當你去教堂,當你付出你的稅賦。這是世界上攔下來,你的眼睛瞎了你遠離實際情況的了。
neo:
What truth? 什麼?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一個奴隸,尼歐。像其他人一樣你出生在束縛,出生在一個監獄,你不能氣味和口味或觸摸。監獄你的頭腦……不幸的是,沒有一個人能得到矩陣究竟是什麼。你應該靠自己去了解它。這是你最後一次機會。1這事以後,不能再回頭。你選擇藍色葯丸,這個故事結束了,你會在你的床上醒來,相信你所想相信的東西。你選紅葯丸,你留在愛麗絲夢游的仙境,我告訴你怎麼深兔子洞去……請記住,所有我要給說的都是事實,其他什麼也不做……

五、天使愛美麗
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (愛美麗給一個乞丐一些錢)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 對不起,女士,星期天我不工作。

六、《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇爾,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我愛你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用擔心找不到的詞來告訴你如何,我覺得,我才知道什麼。愛不是只有一種感覺,愛是你要做什麼。這是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一個特別的發型。吉姆你把所有東西都給我,我想要的庄嚴的宣誓,同樣,我給我的一切都給你

七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.為什麼來這里?為什麼?你想讓我做什麼怎麼樣?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.邁克爾:我來,因為我需要你。」我關心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凱:請住手,邁克爾。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.邁克爾:因為…我希望你嫁給我。
Kay: It's too late.凱特:太遲了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凱:邁克爾,你.....邁克爾:請,凱…我會為你做任何事情來彌補的發生的事件。因為那是很重要的,凱。因為那很重要的是…我們擁有彼此。我們有一個生活在一起。我們有孩子。我們的孩子。凱特,我需要你。我愛你

八、亂世佳人
Rhett: I』m not asking you to forgive me. I』ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I』ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there』s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we』re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.「
瑞特:我不求你原諒。我也永遠不會明白、不會原諒自己。如果有顆子彈擊中了我,那就幫了我的忙了,我會笑自己是個傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我愛你,斯佳麗。不管你我之間發生了什麼,不管這整個愚蠢的行將破碎的世界會如何,我都愛你,因為我們倆如此相像。我們倆都有許多缺點,自私又精明,但能夠正視現實,敢說真話。
Scarlett: Don』t hold me like that. 斯佳麗:別這樣抱著我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve ever waited for any woman.」 瑞特:斯佳麗,看著我。我愛你勝過愛任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一個女人都要久。

九、魂斷藍橋
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:那麼,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。

十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.劊子手:它就結束,對,現在!說。哭泣吧。大聲呼喊吧。你這可憐的人 ,上帝會寬恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可憐的小夥子,原主寬恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主寬恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.劊子手:犯人希望的說不出話來。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斬首)

⑹ 英語電影經典對白片段

Big words of western tour (大話西遊)
Chapter 1

Site:The wedding

Characters:牛魔王 、至尊寶、紫霞、小妖

Aside: The story begins with a wedding. The Bull King is going to have a concubine.

牛:Today is my wedding. I am going to have a concubine. Ha ha ha …….

妖:Concubine? Dose your wife agree to it?

牛:Oh! She is not lovely anymore. She』s right now at the Flame Mountain. She can do nothing about it!

(至尊寶從後台走入人群中)

牛:Let me introce my brother to you! My bro!

Come here! This is my brother.

(牛深情地轉向紫霞)

牛:Zixia, listen to me. I think I 『ve fallen in love with you once I know you. I want to show my sincerity. So I request you to marry me in front of my bros. This Pandora』s Box is my gift to you. I hope you would say yes.

妖:I object!

牛:What?

妖:Zixia has a means to test her lover. If you can pass it, I will shout up!

至:What』s this? Really?

妖:This test is that she would marry the guy who can make her Magic Sword go out of the scabbard.

(劍從至的懷中落下)

妖:Magic Sword?

牛:Let me do this!

(紫跑出,拾劍)

紫:It』s not true! It』s just a joke. It is still meaningless even if you can put it out!

(紫跑下)

妖:King, Iron Fan Princess has come.

牛:Aaa……

(牛驚慌地跑下)

Aside: The monkey king leaves the front hall, running to back garden……

Chapter 2

Site: Bull King』s back garden

Characters: 至尊寶、紫霞

(至跑過來,突然看到紫獨自坐在台階上,於是走過來)

至:Why are you hiding here?

(紫抽劍,指向至。兩人定格,至走出來,獨白)

至:At this time, the blade is really close to me, 0.01 cm I think. But after a short period of time, 0.01 second I think, the owner of the sword will fall for me whole-heartedly. Because I』ve decided to tell lies, I』ve told many lies in my life, but I think it is the most wonderful lie!

紫:I』ll kill you if you come closer!

至:You should kill me! Kill me! I』d found my best love, but I didn』t treasure her. I left regretful after that. It』s the ultimate pain in the world. Just cut my throat, please don』t hesitate! If God can give me a chance, I will tell her there words. 「I love you」. If God wants to give a time limit, I』ll say this love will last 10 thousand years!

(紫長嘆,拋劍,拾劍,抱劍)

紫:What can you tell your wife?

至:I have to tell her the truth. So I must get the Pandora』s Box back. Then go back with you and explain everything. But I hate myself that I can』t get the box back. I ……

紫:I help you!

至:No, it』s dangerous!

紫:You don』t want to?

至:I do! But ……

紫:I trust you! I』ll get the Pandora』s Box back tonight. Wait for me here at midnight.

(豬喊)

至:Let me do something to my boss first. See you tonight.

(依依不捨)

Aside: The night ……

Chapter 3

Site: Dungeon

Characters: 至尊寶、豬八戒、沙僧、唐僧

豬和沙:Master, master

(兩人同時悄聲說)

豬:We come to save you.

沙:We come to bring you out.

唐:I won』t go.

豬和沙:Stay here? Why?

唐:There』re full of obstacles in the way of getting scriptures. This is because we』re not united enough. So we let the devils do bad to us. That』s fine. This prison has no difference with the outside world, to me; the outside world is just a bigger prison. You go out first. I have something to tell him.

(豬和沙下)

唐:You come in and have a sit!

至:To be honest, I』m not your disciple. I don』t want to be your disciple. Master I know you』re a good guy. Please let me go!

唐:Do you know 「dong , dong, dong ……」?

至:What is 「dong, dong, dong」?

唐:「dong, dong, dong ……」 is ……

(唐唱Only you)

至:Stop. Stop. I can』t take this anymore, please stop ……

唐:Ohoh ……

至:Damn you, you … I』ve said I can』t take this anymore. Don』t disturb or I』ll kill you.

唐: Monkey King, you can kill me. Life and death are very minor. When you know why you should make sacrifices, you will come back and sing this song with me. Namonitabhaya …

(至跑走)

Aside: The Monkey King succeeds in escaping form the Bull King, and he reaches the Spiders』 Cave with the Grapes. Unfortunately, the Monkey King and his friends meet the Queen of Spider.

The Monkey have heard that if the blade slashed fast and accurately, the guy who』s cut open won』t die at once. He can still see. So he asks the Queen of the Spider to kill him as fast as she could and to tear his heart out and let him have a look.

After the Monkey King』s death, he appears in the Hole of Waterfall …

Chapter 4

Site: The Hole of Waterfall

Characters: 至尊寶、觀音

至:Goddess. I』m about to understand your words. I used my eyes to see in the past. What I was dying. I started using my heart to see this world. Then I could see all things clearly. That girl …has left a drop of tear in my heart. I felt her sorrow.

觀:Have you given up all things in human world?

至:Yes! Life and death is just minor! …… But I don』t understand why can human』s hatred last 10 years, 50 years, and even 500 years. What hatred is it?

觀:So that Tang Monk went to the west and got scriptures, which clean out hearts.

至:OK, I want to stay here, there are many things waiting for me to do.

觀:I want to warn you again. After wearing the gold ring, you』re no longer a normal human. You can』t have human desires anymore. If you do so, the gold ring will get smaller and smaller. It』s very uncomfortable.

至:OK.

觀:Before wearing the ring, what do you want to say?

至:I had had found my best love, but I didn』t treasure her. When I lost her, I regret. It』s the most pain in the world. If God can give me another chance, I will say there words to her 「I love you」! If there is a time limit, I hope, it is 10 thousand years.

⑺ 電影經典台詞,英文的話最好是原文

「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.」 -Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」

譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942

\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\'
曾經有人想調查我。我就就著一些蠶豆和好酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了.

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
以上出自《阿甘正傳》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
這三條出自《肖申克的救贖》

⑻ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

⑼ 英文電影經典台詞50句 附電影名和中文譯文

《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會遇到什麼。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都會在近旁。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你深過我愛任何女人;而且我等待你長過我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,我不在乎。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早 也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引著我! 我能看著(別人)工作好幾個小時。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Wizard of OZ綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。

《Jane Eyre簡·愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

⑽ 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!

All life a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣. Titanic里的。Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 亂世佳人 里的Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn』t it? --羅馬假日 "There's no place like home." --綠野仙蹤 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡薩布蘭卡It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men. --我不是天使 The end,is only the beginning. --美夢成真A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 說得好對!Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --愛情故事

Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最愛的小說You make me want to be a better man! ---盡善盡美 Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜歡的電影之一

閱讀全文

與英文電影對話語錄相關的資料

熱點內容
電影魔卡行動中的一段背景音樂 瀏覽:245
電影情況不妙演員表 瀏覽:888
黑幫電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:872
主角裡面有個叫阿綱的電影名 瀏覽:238
二人轉大全電影 瀏覽:370
萬悅城電影院電話 瀏覽:196
愛戀法國電影西瓜 瀏覽:983
洪金寶電影上海灘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:303
感人的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:207
免單電影院 瀏覽:250
鯊魚電影鯊魚電影大全 瀏覽:87
電影劇場版完整版在線看 瀏覽:199
哪一陪電影女主角叫做凌 瀏覽:609
日本電影辦公室侵犯調教中文字幕 瀏覽:839
雷鋒電影觀後感800字 瀏覽:893
mp4看電影的圖片 瀏覽:552
春節檔四大電影 瀏覽:696
卡門電影完整版 瀏覽:524
白毛女完整電影 瀏覽:399
相遇電影大結局 瀏覽:85