⑴ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》
2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。
⑵ 一部英文版電影的十句台詞。
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it』s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7. 阿寶,天不遂人願,
況且這本不是天意,
阿寶,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
我們是面條家族,
血管中流著這樣的血。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out …
It』s just what it』s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
8.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
9.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你趕走,
可你還是留下來了。
Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。
我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,
或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。
可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。
我留下來,因為我以為,
如果還有人能改變我,
能讓我煥然一新,
那就是你--
中國最偉大的功夫師父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
10,Enough talk~ let's fight!少廢話,決斗吧
11、There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!
牛人不收費,迷死人不償命~
12.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。
認為它特別,它就特別了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.
To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special.
⑶ 求以下英文電影的英文簡介、十句台詞(中英文)
打開強大的GOOGLE,輸入電影英文名稱,加上逗號,跟上quotes,就可以找到電影裡面比較出彩的台詞了,如果再加上那個只言片語,可以找到原句,效果就更好了。比如,要查到《功夫熊貓》裡面的台詞,可以直接輸入Kung Fu Panda, quotes就可以了
⑷ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
⑸ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 最好搞笑的
1.《藍莓之夜》
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《當哈利遇見莎莉》
.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《戀夏500天》
愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
5.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
6.《曾經》
曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。
Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
7.《兩小無猜》
好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
8.《附註我愛你》
在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
9.《分手信》
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老還童》
我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
⑹ 求任意一部經典英文電影的十句經典台詞!!
mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一塊口味是什麼
2 stupid is that a stupid does.
做事笨才是笨
3 are you stupid or sth?
你有點白痴嗎?
4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
我不知道什麼是愛,但我愛你,珍妮。《阿甘正傳》
⑺ 英文電影的台詞(中英對照都要)
-Rose:Hello, Jack.
哈啰,傑克。
I changed my mind.
我改變主意了。
They said you might be...Shh.
聽說你在這里。
-Jack:Give me your hand.
手伸出來。
Now close your eyes.
閉上眼睛。
Go on.
快點。
Step up.
站上來。
Now hold on to the railing.
抓緊欄桿。
Keep your eyes closed, don't peek.
眼睛閉好,別偷看。
-Rose:I'm not.
不會。
-Jack:Step up onto the rail.
踩在欄桿上。
Hold on. Hold on. Keep your eyes closed.
抓緊,眼睛閉好。
Do you trust me?
你信任我嗎?
-Rose:I trust you.
我信任你。
-Jack:All right, open your eyes.
好,張開眼睛。
-Rose:I'm flying! Jack!
我在飛,傑克。
"Come, Josephine, my flying machine "
"來吧,約瑟芬,我的飛行器"。
"Going up, she goes"
"我們一起飛上雲霄…"
"Up, she goes..."
"我們一起飛上雲霄…"
這個行嗎,很口語吧,挑十句吧
⑻ 在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞。(英文電影)
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
⑼ 急!!!求英文電影《放牛班的春天》和《弱點》里的經典台詞各十句、英漢都要有、謝謝各位、幫個忙塞~
《放牛班的春天》經典台詞中英文版 "Les choristes" classic lines in the English version Matthew: what are you doing? 馬修:你在干什麼? Send pinault: I'm waiting for Saturday. My father will come here to pick me up. 派皮諾:我正在等著星期六。我的父親會來這里接我。 Matthew: but today is Saturday. 馬修:但是今天不是星期六。 (pie pinault's persistent waiting for you is reasonable, Matthew was fired that day, it was a Saturday. Matthew left, in addition to the beautiful memories, and went away with pettitte pinault......) (派皮諾的執著等待是有道理的,馬修被解僱那天,正是一個星期六。馬修離開 的時候,除了美好的回憶,還帶走了小派皮諾……) Chabert: foul, penalty. "Action (i.e., the film - response") 夏伯特:犯規,處罰。(即影片中的「行動——反應」) Clement mathieu: you see evil everywhere。 馬修:你看見罪惡無處不在。 Chabert: here? B: yes. 夏伯特:這里?是的。 Chabert is dragging Meng Dan will punish him) (夏伯特正拖著孟丹即將懲罰他) Matthew: what did he do? 馬修:他做了什麼? Chabert: he wanted to steal my table in my room. I'm so surprised! Don't need to solicit opinions hasson, "action - response" (also mentioned above is foul, penalty) 夏伯特:他想在我房間里偷我的表。我太吃驚了!不需要徵求哈森意見,「行動—— 反應」(也就是上面所 提到的犯規,處罰) Matthew: do you want to take him to go to? 馬修:你要把他帶到哪裡去? Chabert: solitary! He closed for 15 days! 夏伯特:禁閉室!把他關上15 天! Matthew: wait! 馬修:等等! Chabert: wait what! (chabert and Meng Dan disappeared in the teaching building) 夏伯特:等什麼!(夏伯特和孟丹消失在教學樓里) Clement mathieu: he's my only baritone. 馬修:他是我唯一的男中音。 (考試時)(test) Send pinault: are we friends? 派皮諾:我們是朋友嗎? Le and: yeah! 勒克和:是啊! Send pinault: that you told me that 5 + 3 equal?? 派皮諾:那你告訴我,5+3 等於多少? And, should be 53. 勒克和:應該是53。 Send pinault: are you sure? 派皮諾:你確定? Le and: sure! 勒克和:確定! Send pinault: fine, thank you 派皮諾:好,謝謝 (several children stole Matthew music studies in the toilet......) (幾個小孩偷了馬修的樂譜在廁所研究……) Section b: it's not pornographic pictures. 科 賓:這又不是色情照片。 Le Claire: I didn't say. 勒克萊克:我又沒說是。 Skin el: what is it? 皮 埃 爾:那裡面是什麼? Section b: ave maria, tenor, claremont, Matthew. 科 賓:聖母頌,男高音,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Le Claire: this is a quintet chords, claremont, Matthew. 勒克萊克:這是五重奏和弦,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Section b: this is the music. 科 賓:這是樂譜。 Le Claire: how do you know? 勒克萊克:你怎麼知道? El: skin is Morse code? 皮 埃 爾:是摩斯碼嗎? Section b: maybe the password? 科 賓:也許是密碼? Le Claire: maybe he is a spy. 勒克萊克:也許他是個間諜。 Section b: right! Proctor could be spy! 科 賓:對!可能是間諜學監!! Examination, the headmaster to ask: "marshal nye is how dead?" 考試時,校長提問:「奈元帥是怎麼死的?」 Matthew stood behind the principal, made the action of aimed their guns for pinault. 馬修在校長背後站著,做出舉槍瞄準的動作幫佩皮諾。 Palin pinault smiled, confidently replied: "when hunting!" 佩皮諾笑了一下,很有信心地答道:「打獵的時候!」 Exam was over, the headmaster called boni firth: "you should know that nai marshal was shot." 考試結束,校長叫博尼費斯:「你應該知道奈元帥是被槍決的。」 Boni firth: "yeah, just like napoleon." 博尼費斯:「對啊,就跟拿破崙一樣。」 Principal: (disappointed) "good! Go out!" 校長(失望):「好了!都出去!」
Courage is a hard thing to figure
理解勇氣是件很難的事
You can have courage based on a mb idea or mistake
你可以因為笨主意或錯誤產生勇氣
but you're not supposed to question alts
但你不應該去質疑長輩
or your coach or your teacher
不該質疑你的教練或者你的老師
because they make the rules
因為他們定下了規矩
maybe they know best
他們也許是最懂的人
but maybe they don't
但也許不是
it all depends on who you are, where you come from
這都取決於你是誰你從哪來
didn't at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up
難道不會有最少1/600的人考慮過放棄
and joining with the other side?
而轉投另外一邊嗎
i mean,valley of death that's pretty salty stuff
我是說,死亡之谷是個悲劇
that's why courage it's tricky
所以勇氣是很微妙的
should you always do what others tell you to do?
你應該總是對別人言聽計從嗎
sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something
有時你可能甚至不知道你為什麼這么做
i mean any fool can have courage
任何蠢人都可能有勇氣
but honor,that's the real reason you either do something or you don't
但榮耀才是你有所為,有所不為的真正動因
it's who you are and maybe who you want to be
那才是真正的你,才是你想成為的你
if you die trying for something important
若為重要的事情努力而失去生命
then you have both honor and courage
那麼你就擁有榮耀和勇氣
that's pretty good
這非常好
you should hope for courage and try for honor
你應該希望擁有勇氣,努力得到榮耀
maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too
也許甚至懇求別人教你怎麼來去做這些
⑽ 觀看一套英文電影,寫出十句台詞並翻譯
The Lion King
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國土
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom,and I'm gonna rule it all.
我爸剛剛帶我看了整個國度,而我將會統治一切
forgive me for not leaping for joy.
哦!請原諒我沒有高興地跳起來
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?
對了,我們要怎麼擺脫那個笨蛋呀?
Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.
准備成婚, 訂下婚約、海誓山盟
Sorry to bust your bubble.
很抱歉,破壞你們的美夢
It's a tradition going back generations.
這是流傳了好幾世代的傳統
I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart.
找個時間該坐下來,好好談一談
I am a genius.
我是個天才
Pinned ya.
輸了吧