㈠ 大家提供一些英文電影裡面的經典對話,讀起來要2至5分鍾。不要太難。謝謝了。
《簡•愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
㈡ 急求·經典英文電影台詞,對白
我讓客人寄放鎖匙好幾年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有時過幾天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有時幾星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份時候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份時候,鎖匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
為什麼留著它們?
Well why do you keep them?
應該扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那麼做
No I couldn't do that
為什麼?
Why not?
要是我把它們扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些門就會永遠鎖著
then those doors will be closed forever
這點不應該由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide
【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根據我的觀察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有時根本就沒有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason
【鑰匙們的故事】
說說其他鎖匙的故事好嗎?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
為什麼?
What for?
我只是好奇它們的來歷
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是幾年前一對年青情侶的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他們竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他們會共度餘生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
後來怎樣?
Well, what happened?
後來人生變遷
Life happened
世事變遷,光陰變遷
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
幾乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一個跟別人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
這一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探訪她時會來拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下鎖匙後我就沒再見過她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已經過世
I presumed she passed away or something
這一串呢?
What about these?
這一串是一個小夥子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
來自英國曼曼徹斯特
from Manchester England
有抱負,有夢想
who made plans and had dreams
想從紐約開始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美國的馬拉松
starting in New York
他打算把經歷寫成日誌
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
結果卻開了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
後來鎖匙交給一個俄國少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜歡收集鎖匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕陽
and watching sunsets
可惜她愛夕陽多過愛這串鎖匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最後消失在夕陽中
and ended up disappearing into one
【原地不動,也許那個人會回來找你】
你為什麼不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小時候
When I was little
我媽周末會帶我去公園
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她說要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一個地方,她會回來找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通嗎?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really
【有時候,我們需要藉助一些東西幫我們看清和記住周遭發生的那些個事情】
你的監視器怎麼了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它這幾天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它對小偷沒有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
沒有
No
沒什麼用
Not really
但我喜歡有它在,因為…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日記
for me it's like my diary
明白嗎?
You know?
有時晚上我會翻帶來看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
驚訝那麼多事在我面前發生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什麼都沒看見
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆錄影帶
You must have a lot of tapes
我沒有全部留著
I don't keep them all
不至於那麼變態
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights
【再見,不想說什麼】
該如何跟你不想失去的人說再見?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我沒說再見
I didn't say goodbye
我什麼也沒說
I didn't say anything
就這樣走了
I just walked away
那一夜結束時
At the end of that night
我決定用最長的方式過馬路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street
【忙碌,可以讓我忘記想念】
打兩份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起碼令我忙著
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我沒時間想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him
【打算喝九杯的,原來八杯就可以讓我醉了】
這是你的賬單
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢發誓我起碼喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
沒有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight
【攢錢買車,開到無處可去】
我想儲錢買車
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
沒有特定目的地,不過…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到處去,直到沒地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那樣
I wish I could do that
【拿什麼做籌碼?】
拿一個白籌碼
pick up a white chip.
它象徵你有決心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不會喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一個籌碼
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
這一個是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撐了那麼久
I got that far.
就那麼一次
Once.
看到這些白籌碼嗎,莉絲?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白籌碼之王
I am the king of the white chip.
親愛的謝洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼說的不醉籌碼
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒癮
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有癮,我會選擇藍莓批當籌碼
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.
【有的事寫出來比較好】
為什麼不打電話?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事寫出來比較好
Some things are better on paper.
是嗎?
Oh you think so?
你在干什麼?
What are you doing?
這個嘛
Well, you know
聽了你那天說的話
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想寫封信給我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我們早就不再說話了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想試試你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.
【我已經不是你的誰了,你記住了么?我要重新開始】
媽的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我們已經分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你說話了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我媽的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我還是你媽的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那麼我是誰?
Well then what am I?
你誰也不是
You're nothing.
對我來說誰都不是
Nothing to me.
蘇琳,求求你,求求你寶貝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
別這樣,別這樣對我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我愛你,我很愛你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一點時間
I just, I just need a little more time.
媽的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你該放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需讓我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需離開,重新開始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.
【你終於放手了,為什麼我感覺那麼疼?】
於是我們.嘗試…
So we tried
以喝酒來找回愛情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒來總覺得沒意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
於是我玩失蹤
So I ran.
每次回來
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然為我瘋狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前會幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我覺得…
I thought it was the
只有那樣才能擺脫他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放開我
let go of me.
結果…
And...
現在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝腸寸斷
anything else in the whole world.
【離開了,有什麼會留下?】
不知道人們會記得阿尼什麼
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦離開,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
為別人製造的回憶
you created in other people's lives
或是賬單上的幾道餐點
or just a couple of items on a bill
【要找的人不在了,就把鑰匙丟了,不要再留戀吧】
那串鎖匙還在嗎?
You still have the keys?
在,我記得你說過
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千萬不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永遠不要把門關上,我還記得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有時就算你手上有鎖匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
門還是打不開
those doors still
不是嗎?
can't be opened, can they?
就算門沒鎖
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya
【愛結束的時候,夢也醒了】
夢始於夏天
It began in the summer
終結於次年春天
and was over by the following spring
當中有許多不開心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快樂的日子
as there were happy days
大多數發生在這家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然後有一晚
And then one night
那扇門被大力關上,夢醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over
【有時候,去有的地方,是為了找曾經有過的那剎那的感覺】
我根本沒想過你仍然會在這里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你為什麼來?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我還記不記得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
當時的感覺
what it felt like
【靠著直覺和運氣,有時候就賭上了所有】
我總是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他們靠直覺與運氣賭上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck
【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎麼還會失眠呢?】
在賭場工作時間太長會失去時間感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我總分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不過起碼不必擔心失眠問題了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away
人人都可以做夢
We can all dream, Aloha
【因為懷念過去,所以總有時候會睡不著】
萊絲莉,你睡著了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
沒有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same
【連自己都未必信得過,別人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信別人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
這是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什麼意思嗎?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那麼會觀察別人…
If you're so good at reading people
為什麼還會輸?
Then why did I lose?
對啊
Yeah
因為你不可能永遠都贏
Because you can't always win
你能擊敗對手,但不能擊敗運氣
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果運勢不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透別人還是會出差錯
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因為你信任他們?
Because you trust them?
因為你連自己都信不過
Because you can't even trust yourself
【有時侯為了不寂寞,找個伴,所以編了個謊言】
我說我輸清光,對吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?
對
Yeah
其實與事實有點出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那場賭局我大獲全勝
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他們打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌開得跟我預料的一樣
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看準我的對手
I read the other players just right
我把他們的錢都贏光了
I walked away with all their money
那麼你騙了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分給你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找個伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很長,白絲
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一個人走
I didn't want to go alone
㈢ 英語電影中經典對白
一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (聽著,羅斯。你要離開這里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他們成長。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她溫暖的床,別在這里,而不是今晚在這里,不是這樣的。你了解我嗎?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身體凍僵了。傑克:贏了那張船票(《泰坦尼克號》)羅斯,玩撲克游戲的最好的事情我。讓我認識了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必須打哆嗦)…你要——要為我做這件事。答應我你多麼讓人絕望,永不放棄,不管發生什麼事,不管多麼絕望。答應我,現在,羅斯,永遠不要忘記你的承諾,我們永不放棄。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (羅斯:我決不放棄,傑克。我決不放棄,我保證。)
二、《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?
"No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
三、簡-愛 :
簡:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
簡:Let me go, sir.讓我走,先生。
羅切斯特:I love you. I love you!我愛你。我愛你!
簡:No, don't make me foolish.別,別讓我干傻事。
羅切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
簡:You mean it?你是說真的?
羅切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
四、《黑客帝國》中的經典對白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因為他希望從夢中醒來。具有諷刺意味的是,這與現實並不遙遠。你相信命運么,尼奧?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 為什麼不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因為我不喜我的生命由別人掌權。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。讓我告訴你為什麼你在這里。你來到這里,是因為你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解釋。但你放心吧。你覺得你的一生。那個有毛病了世界。你不知道是什麼,但它的存在,就像一個刺你的思想、反叫你癲狂了。正是這種感覺,已經把你帶到我。你知道我在說什麼嗎?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩陣?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道這是什麼嗎?矩陣無處不在。它就在我們的周圍,即使是現在在這間屋子裡。你能看到它當你看它的時候你的窗口或當你打開你的電視上。你可以感覺到如果你去上班,當你去教堂,當你付出你的稅賦。這是世界上攔下來,你的眼睛瞎了你遠離實際情況的了。
neo:
What truth? 什麼?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一個奴隸,尼歐。像其他人一樣你出生在束縛,出生在一個監獄,你不能氣味和口味或觸摸。監獄你的頭腦……不幸的是,沒有一個人能得到矩陣究竟是什麼。你應該靠自己去了解它。這是你最後一次機會。1這事以後,不能再回頭。你選擇藍色葯丸,這個故事結束了,你會在你的床上醒來,相信你所想相信的東西。你選紅葯丸,你留在愛麗絲夢游的仙境,我告訴你怎麼深兔子洞去……請記住,所有我要給說的都是事實,其他什麼也不做……
五、天使愛美麗
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (愛美麗給一個乞丐一些錢)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 對不起,女士,星期天我不工作。
六、《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇爾,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我愛你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用擔心找不到的詞來告訴你如何,我覺得,我才知道什麼。愛不是只有一種感覺,愛是你要做什麼。這是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一個特別的發型。吉姆你把所有東西都給我,我想要的庄嚴的宣誓,同樣,我給我的一切都給你
七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.為什麼來這里?為什麼?你想讓我做什麼怎麼樣?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.邁克爾:我來,因為我需要你。」我關心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凱:請住手,邁克爾。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.邁克爾:因為…我希望你嫁給我。
Kay: It's too late.凱特:太遲了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凱:邁克爾,你.....邁克爾:請,凱…我會為你做任何事情來彌補的發生的事件。因為那是很重要的,凱。因為那很重要的是…我們擁有彼此。我們有一個生活在一起。我們有孩子。我們的孩子。凱特,我需要你。我愛你
八、亂世佳人
Rhett: I』m not asking you to forgive me. I』ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I』ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there』s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we』re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.「
瑞特:我不求你原諒。我也永遠不會明白、不會原諒自己。如果有顆子彈擊中了我,那就幫了我的忙了,我會笑自己是個傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我愛你,斯佳麗。不管你我之間發生了什麼,不管這整個愚蠢的行將破碎的世界會如何,我都愛你,因為我們倆如此相像。我們倆都有許多缺點,自私又精明,但能夠正視現實,敢說真話。
Scarlett: Don』t hold me like that. 斯佳麗:別這樣抱著我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve ever waited for any woman.」 瑞特:斯佳麗,看著我。我愛你勝過愛任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一個女人都要久。
九、魂斷藍橋
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:那麼,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。
十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.劊子手:它就結束,對,現在!說。哭泣吧。大聲呼喊吧。你這可憐的人 ,上帝會寬恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可憐的小夥子,原主寬恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主寬恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.劊子手:犯人希望的說不出話來。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斬首)
㈣ 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)
艾瑪
Emma?
你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.
很吃驚吧?
Surprised?
那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...
是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?
你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.
你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.
你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.
"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you
好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.
噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.
是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.
至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.
艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.
你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.
改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.
你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.
已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.
你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.
你說什麼?
What did you just say?
我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.
如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.
你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?
你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?
我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.
你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?
我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-
我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-
會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-
不是這個
not that-
拜託
Please.
再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.
什麼
Yes.
你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.
就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.
我們玩完了
這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。
㈤ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
㈥ 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!
簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典
㈦ 求經典男女電影英文對白
RHETT:
You certainly gave a good imitation of it, up till this morning. No, Scarlett, I』ve tried everything. If you could only met me halfway even when I came back from London.當我從倫敦回來時,你甚至沒有出來接我。
SCARLETT:
Oh, I was so glad to see you. I was, Rhett. But…but you were so nasty!(nasty態度卑劣)
R:
Then when you were sick and it was all my fault, I hoped against hope that you』d call for me, but you didn』t.
S:
I wanted you. I wanted you desperately. But I didn』t think you wanted me.
R:
It seems we』ve been at cross-purposes, doesn』t it? But it』s no use now. as long as there was bonnie, there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you and I could pet her and spoil her as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
S:
Oh Rhett, Rhett, please don』t say that. I』m so sorry. I』m so sorry for everything.
R:
My darling, you』re such a child. You think that by saying 「I』m sorry,」 all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
拿著我的手帕擦眼淚吧,自打我認識你,不論遇到什麼事,我都沒見你用過手帕。
S:
Rhett, Rhett, where are you going?
R:
I』m going to Charleston, back where I belong.
S:
Please, please take me with you.
R:
No, I』m through with everything here. I want peace, I want to see if somewhere there isn』t something left of life, of charm and grace. You know I』m talking about?
S:
No, I only know I love you.
R:
That』s your misfortune.
S:
No, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! if you go, where shall I go? what shall I do?
R:
Frankly I don』t give a damn. 與我無關
S:
I can』t let him go, I can』t. There must be some way to bring him back. On, I can』t think about this now. I』ll go crazy if I do. I』ll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it, I must think about it. What is there to do? What is there that matters? On, I』ll go home. And I』ll think of someway to get him back. After all tomorrow is another day.
說句震撼的話,這是我手一字一句打出來的。網上總找不到這么全的版本。亂世佳人成為經典總是有它的理由的。
這是亂世佳人的最後一幕。RHETT終於要離開SCARLETT了,男的聲音低沉決然,女的聲音急促語調起伏變化明顯。是最好的話劇材料之一。如果再下個視頻對照學習得話,將會達到很好的效果。
只在我感覺可能會有理解障礙的地方註解了一下,要是把中文也打出來我估計早餐也沒時間吃了。如果有地方理解不能確定的可以問我。呵呵 希望能幫到你哈~
㈧ 問有什麼美國電影中有經典的情侶或夫妻的爭執對白
<亂世佳人>:
(希禮離開了大廳,原本想帶瑞德四處走走。但就在這時,思嘉把他叫進了旁邊的小房。)
思嘉:希禮!
希禮:思嘉,你在這兒躲誰呢?你想干什麼?你為什麼不和別的女孩一樣在樓上休息呢?怎麼?思嘉,什麼秘密呀?
思嘉:噢,希禮,希禮,我愛你……
希禮:思嘉……
思嘉:我愛你,真的。
希禮:今天你取得其他所有男人的心這還不夠嗎?我的心總是你的。
思嘉:不要再耍弄我了。我得到你的心了嗎?親愛的?我愛你,我愛你……
希禮:你千萬不要再說了。你會因為我聽到這些而恨我的。
思嘉:我永遠也不會恨你。我知道你一定是在乎我的,是不是?
希禮:是,我在乎。噢,我們走吧,忘掉這些吧。
思嘉:但是我們怎麼能那樣呢?你難道不是,難道不是想娶我嗎?
希禮:我要和媚蘭結婚。
思嘉:但你不能,只要你在乎我就不能。 希禮:噢,親愛的,為什麼你一定逼我說出傷害你的話呢?
我怎麼才能讓你明白呢?你這么小,你根本不知道什麼是婚姻。
思嘉:我知道我愛你,我想做你妻子,你不愛媚蘭。
希禮:她就象我一樣,思嘉。她是我生命的一部分。我們相互十分理解。
思嘉:但你愛我!
希禮:我怎麼能不愛你呢?你有我缺乏的生命熱情。但這種愛不足以讓你我如此不同的兩個人成就一次成功的婚姻。
思嘉:那你怎麼不說了?膽小鬼?不敢娶我,你寧可娶那個只會說"是"或"不是"的傻瓜結婚。然後生一堆她那樣面青唇白的傻孩子。
希禮:請你不要這樣說媚蘭。
思嘉:你是誰,敢命令我?你騙我,讓我相信你會娶我。
希禮:思嘉,公平點.我從來沒有……
思嘉:你是這樣的,沒錯!我恨你到死。真不知該怎麼罵你!(希禮離開房間,思嘉惱怒地將一隻花瓶扔向牆壁。破碎聲驚動了沙發上的瑞德,他坐起身來。)
Ashley leaves the hall with intention of walking Butler
around the house. But before he can do this, Scarlett calls him into a
detached room.) SCARLETT: Ashley!
ASHLEY: Scarlett...who are you hiding from here?...What are you
up to? Why aren't you upstairs resting with the other girls? What is
this, Scarlett? A secret? SCARLETT: Well, Ashley, Ashley...! love
you. ASHLEY: Scarlett... SCARLETT: I love you, I do.
ASHLEY: Well, isn't it enough that you gathered every other man's
heart today? You always had mine. You cut your teeth on it.
SCARLETT: Oh, don't tease me now. Have I your heart my darling?
I love you, I love you... ASHLEY: You mustn't say such things.
You'll hate me for hearing them.
SCARLETT: Oh, I could never hate you and, and I know you must
care about me. Oh, you do care, don't you? ASHLEY: Yes, I care. Oh
can't we go away and forget we ever said these things?
SCARLETT: But how can we do that? Don't you, don't you want to
marry me? ASHLEY: I'm going to marry Melanie. SCARLETT: But
you can't, not if you care for me.
ASHLEY: Oh my dear, why must you make me say things that will
hurt you? How can I make you understand? You're so young and I'm
thinking, you don't know what marriage means.
SCARLETT: I know I love you and I want to be your wife. You don't
love Melanie.
ASHLEY: She's like me, Scarlett. She's part of my blood, we
understand each other. SCARLETT: But you love me!
ASHLEY: How could I help loving you? You have all the passion for
life that I lack. But that kind of love isn't enough to make a successful
marriage for two people who are as different as we are.
SCARLETT: Why don't you say it, you coward? You're afraid to
marry me. You'd rather live with that silly little fool who can't open
her mouth except to say "yes", "no",and raise a houseful of mealy-
mouthed brats just like her! ASHLEY: You mustn't say things like
that about Melanie. SCARLETT: Who are you to tell me I mustn't?
You led me on, you made me believe you wanted to marry me!
ASHLEY: Now Scarlett, be fair. I never at any time... SCARLETT:
You did, it's true, you did! I'll hate you till I die! I can't think of
anything bad enough to call you... (Ashley leaves. Scarlett throws a
vase to the wall in anger. The crashing of the vase startles Rhett
Butler. He rises up from the couch in a dark corner of the room.)
RHETT: Has the war started?
SCARLETT: Sir, you...you should have made your presence known.
RHETT: In the middle of that beautiful love scene? That
wouldn't have been very tactful, would it? But don't worry.
Your secret is safe with me.
SCARLETT: Sir, you are no gentleman.
RHETT: And you miss are no lady. Don't think that I hold
that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for
me.
SCARLETT: First you take a low, common advantage of
me, then you insult me!
RHETT: I meant it as a compliment. And I hope to see
more of you when you're free of the spell of the elegant
Mr. Wilkes. He doesn't strike me as half good enough for
a girl of your...what was it...your passion for living?
SCARLETT How dare you! You aren't fit to wipe his boot!
RHETT: And you were going to hate him for the rest of
your life.
㈨ 求兩人經典英文電影的對白!
1.《亂世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克號》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 3.《007 系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4. 《阿 甘正傳》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《終結者 》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英國病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men . I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空軍一號》 「 My family first」 8.《羅馬假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《綠野仙蹤》 " There's no place like home." 10.《卡 薩布蘭卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 11.《我不是天使 》 It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men. 12 .《地獄的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 1 13.《鴨子湯》 I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home. 14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》 Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby. 15.《美夢 成真》 The end ,is only the beginning. 16.《 Phenomenon》 「 Will you love me for the rest of my life ?」 「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」 17.《日出之前》 If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。 18.《四個婚禮一個葬 禮》 --I thought you were gone. -- Without you,never 19.《教父》 Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 20.《美國派 3》 Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! Michelle : Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正傳》 if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 - ------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌 ,我會使你難於離開我,就像現 2 在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么 做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就 彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站 在上 帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如 此!」 《簡愛》 it』s a good day to die!《星際爭霸 》 hey ,are you all right? Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。 Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》 I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《The Shawshank Redemption 》 love means you never have to say you\'re sorry.《love story》 I\'m a prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Man of Fire》 Listen, Rose. You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on. You』re going to make lots of babies, and you 』re going to watch them grow. You 』re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克號》 《 肖申克的救贖》 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救 贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 記著,希望是 件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東 西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消 逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死 《亂世佳 人》:After all,tomorrow is another day! 不管怎樣,明天是新的一天! We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉 的陌生人。 Later,respectively, wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自 曲折,各自悲哀 1.《阿甘正傳 》: 3 Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿 甘母親