導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 近年勵志英文電影台詞

近年勵志英文電影台詞

發布時間:2022-02-24 13:02:15

⑴ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

⑵ 在電影風雨哈佛路中摘抄五句勵志英語台詞並作翻譯

不得不看的勵志電影《風雨哈佛路》中的經典台詞中英

Don't close your eyes, the opportunity will appear in the next second.請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒中出現.

Now I can lay it out and burn it done, put it in the rest, then I can go on..放下負擔,讓它過去,這樣才能繼續前進。

I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.我可以為自己尋找各種借口對生活低頭,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。

some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。

I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.我覺得有些人只對生活的艱苦灰心喪氣,因此把時間都浪費在灰心喪氣里,我們稱之為憤怒,對事物的整體視而不見,對於所有能夠成功的微小元素視而不見。

Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。

and was no going back. And I reach the point, where I just thought, "All right, I'd got to work as hard as I possiblly can , and see what happens".世上沒有回頭路,當我意識到這點我就想,那麼好吧,我要盡我的所能努力奮斗,看看究竟會怎樣。

⑶ 求一些英語電影台詞。

《甜心先生》台詞
You completed me.
I love him for the man he wants to be, and I love him for the man that he almost is.
(我愛他期許中的自己,我也愛他現在的樣子。)
主演: 蕾妮齊薇格,湯姆克魯斯(Tom Cruse)。
《鋼琴課》
1.Wander off 閑逛,無任何目的性的
2.A shred of manners 一丁點兒的修養,禮儀
e.g.: without ……
3.It is just as well.指原本對一件事期望它的發生,但卻沒有發生,不過也同樣不錯。
E.g.: It』s just as well that she was sick, I wasn』t prepare well the exam. (Here 「she」 refers to a teacher.)
《阿甘正傳》
1. grease (潤滑油)……
e.g.: Keep your head down in compact, you don』t want to get greased. (你不想被幹掉吧。)
2. pretty basic = simple, no luxuries.
Eg: The math exam was pretty basic, you should have passed with no sweat.
3. Stick with sb. 緊跟著,形影不離keep staying close to sb.
4. sea legs 在船上生活工作的能力
E.g.: I』ve never really tried out my sea legs. It』s time I learned how to sail.
My got his sea legs very young, when he was in the navy.
5. ain』t 所有be動詞否定式的歸一。
E.g.: You ain』t gonna give me any trouble, are you?
6.說話算數,保證
E.g.: I』m a man of my word.
I give you my word.
7. Grow on sb. 開始慢慢喜歡某人
另:Pay one』s respect to sb. 去墓前瞻仰
歌曲: 《珍珠港》主題曲The theme song
關鍵字: Pearl Harbor, Faith Hill, There You』ll Be
there you will be (珍珠港主題曲)
When I think back on these times,
And the dreams we left behind.
I'll be glad cause I was blessed to get, to have you in my life
When I look back on these days,
I'll look and see your face
You're right there for me

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skies
In my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me,
And everywhere I am there you'll be
And everywhere I am there you'll be

Well, you showed me how it feels,
To feel the sky within my reach
And I always will remember all,
The strength you gave to me

Your love made me make it through, oh; I owe so much to you
You were right there for me

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skies
In my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me,
And everywhere I am there you'll be

Cause I always saw in you my life, my strength
And I wanna thank you now for all the ways,
You were right there for me
You were right there for me, oh, yeah

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skies

In my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me,
And everywhere I am there you'll be
And everywhere I am there you'll be
There you'll be

4. know one』s stuff 知道自己在做什麼,是專家,在行
5. The field
針對室內的辦公場地,是指戶外的工作地點, field work
E.g.: You can』t just stay in the office all the time .To be a good salesman, you have to get out into the field.
6. live up to 不辜負(。。。。。。的期望)
E.g.: My dad is very stern (嚴厲), I can never live up to his expectations.
歌曲:Simple Plan Untitled(無題)
7. a trip 真帥,酷,逗,可以形容人和物
E.g.: The uniform is a trip.
同樣的,far out = amazing, cool.
8. out of hand 失控
補充知識:
黑澤明karosawa 1990年奧斯卡終身成就獎
《國家寶藏》
1. confidence 信任某人,可以並願意與之分享的秘密
e.g.: President took his advisor into his confidence and told him what happened.
2. waltz in(into) 鎮定自若的進入一個地方
e.g.: You can』t just waltz into my bedroom anytime you want! You should knock first!
3. lost ①沒聽明白 ②不相信
e.g.:You lost sb.
4. hunt down 很難找但費盡千辛萬苦找到了
5. stay with the program 照計劃來
6. set sb.up 故意設置陷阱陷害某人,涮了某人,放某人鴿子。
7. status quo 事情的現狀(拉丁語)
8. 「John Hancock」 指簽名
E.g.: Put your 「John Hancock」 on the document.
補充知識:
A. Mountain climbing登山運動
B. Halloween 萬聖節 (October 31st) :trick or treat
附註:Some American Holidays
January 1st New Year』s Day 新年
January 15th Martin Luther King』s Day 馬丁路德金誕辰紀念日
February 12th Lincoln』s Birthday 林肯總統誕辰紀念日
February 14th ST.Valentine』s Day 情人節
March 22nd –April 25th Easter Sunday 復活節(3月21日第一次月圓後第一個周四)
May second Sunday Mother』s Day 母親節
June third Sunday Father』s Day 父親節
July 4th Independence Day 獨立紀念日(國慶)
November fourth Tuesday Thanksgiving Day 感恩節
December 25th Christmas 聖誕節
C. continuity mistake 穿幫鏡頭
《風月俏佳人》Pretty Woman
主演:莉亞羅伯茨,李察基爾。
1.You』re stunning. 你非常迷人。
2.What』s ~~~~? It』s my favorite ~~~~~in the whole world. 用於誇獎某人,和某人套近乎。
3. Leave sb. with little choice 別無選擇,沒得選擇
4. not right in the head 腦子有問題
E.g.: she is ~~~~.
5. here are sb.』s terms 這是某人的命令或條件
6. from top to bottom 從上到下,全部的,所有的
e.g.: She』s gorgeous~~~~.她太美了。
《美麗心靈》Pretty Mind
主演:拉塞爾克勞,珍妮弗康奈利。
Terrified, Mortified, Petrified, Stupefied by you. 被你嚇呆了,驚呆了,窘呆了,而且目瞪口呆了。(反語)
《丟失的葯櫃—奪寶奇兵》
1. cash in ① 兌現現金②死了
2. if you insist ① 不想做但為了別人還是做了②賣乖,想做某事但找了個堂而皇之的理由去做。
3. You』re a man of many talents. 你是個多面手。(很多方面是天才)
4. handsomely 數目可觀的,很巨大的
e.g.: pay handsomely money 一大筆錢
5. You should like my mother. 即你不需要管這么多吧。
6. Hocus-Pouches =fack 故弄玄虛的東西
E.g.:I don』t believe in ghosts, they』re all hocus-pouches!
7. show sb a good time (date時使用,sb常是lady, girl)給某人一個歡樂時光。
8. Life gose on. 日子還要過下去!
9. A archaeology is not an exact science.考古學不是一門周密的科學。(有運氣的成分)
10. Squeamish adj. 反應很大,很強烈。
11.I』ll bet you should …,bet =sure
12. chaperon 伴護人
e.g.: God, my mom always insist on chaperoning me whatever I go! I can』t stand.
13. adieu 再見
14. No thanks to you. 不用欠你的情。這個功勞跟你沒關系。你沒有起到什麼作用。你沒有幫到什麼忙。
15. Holy smoke! 口語,表示一種喜悅的驚奇。
16. be uncomfortable with sb = can』t get along 不能相處
17. give sb a bad time 玷污了某人的名聲
這是我的補充答案。這是我看電影的一點筆記,還有好多,但不想敲鍵盤了。隨便你滿不滿意,我都不想再答了。

⑷ 經典勵志的一些英文電影台詞

<white flag>
i will go down with this ship, i won't put my hands up and surrender,there will be no white flag above my door,i am in love,alawas will be.我將堅持下去,永不降的意思。
<stop crying your heart out>
hold on , don't be scar,your destiny will keep you on不要害怕,堅持下去,生命永不息。
<i believe i can fly>
i believe i can fly , i believe i can touch the sky我相信我可以的。
<i am not a girl not yet a woman>
all i need is time,a moment that is mine,while i'm in between
<winter in july>當我迷茫時,我所需要的是一刻屬於自己的時間。
make the best of what has been given you,everything will come in time,why deny yourself,don't just let life pass you by ,like winter in july.
<let it be>
when i find myself in times of trouble ,she is standing in front of me ,speaking words of wisdom,"let it be"
<white flag>
i will go down with this ship, i won't put my hands up and surrender,there will be no white flag above my door

⑸ 出自英語電影里的勵志名言

life was like a box of chocolate, you mever know what you arebgpnna get
這是阿甘正傳里的經典台詞

⑹ 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

⑺ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

⑻ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

⑼ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》

2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。

⑽ 元旦給初三的學生看什麼英文電影

《阿基拉的拼字游戲》
是一部很好的勵志電影。裡面講述的是一個小女孩兒如何用興趣來培養學習英語的,最後克服了種種困難,獲得拼字比賽的冠軍。
我是在大學的課堂上看的,但是裡面的詞語並不難懂。
很勵志,看完了我回去直接開始背單詞了。。哈哈

閱讀全文

與近年勵志英文電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
電影魔卡行動中的一段背景音樂 瀏覽:245
電影情況不妙演員表 瀏覽:888
黑幫電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:872
主角裡面有個叫阿綱的電影名 瀏覽:238
二人轉大全電影 瀏覽:370
萬悅城電影院電話 瀏覽:196
愛戀法國電影西瓜 瀏覽:983
洪金寶電影上海灘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:303
感人的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:207
免單電影院 瀏覽:250
鯊魚電影鯊魚電影大全 瀏覽:87
電影劇場版完整版在線看 瀏覽:199
哪一陪電影女主角叫做凌 瀏覽:609
日本電影辦公室侵犯調教中文字幕 瀏覽:839
雷鋒電影觀後感800字 瀏覽:893
mp4看電影的圖片 瀏覽:552
春節檔四大電影 瀏覽:696
卡門電影完整版 瀏覽:524
白毛女完整電影 瀏覽:399
相遇電影大結局 瀏覽:85