導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 20句英語電影台詞及翻譯

20句英語電影台詞及翻譯

發布時間:2022-02-27 07:26:54

1. 求十部英語電影的經典台詞加翻譯、帶出處、每部十句、別粘貼、求新意、、

《羅馬假日》

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?


記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?


Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.


安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。


Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.


喬·布拉德雷:我可以說嗎,為我自己…的報社說說:我們殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。


Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.


安娜公主:我很高興聽到你能這么說。


Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?


另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?


General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...


將軍普若夫諾:(提示)每一個,都有它獨特之處…


Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.


安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。



Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.


安娜公主:我現在不得不離開你。我要去那個角落並且轉彎。你必須留在車內並且開車走。答應我不要看我走過那個角落。只要開走並且讓我留下就像我離開你。


Joe Bradley: All right.


喬·布拉德雷:好的。


Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.


安娜公主:我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼


Joe Bradley: Don't try.

喬·布拉德雷:那就算了。

2. 兩部英語電影20句英文句子(要有中翻譯)

  1. I believe we have a choice in this world about how to tell sad stories.

    我相信在這個世界我們可以選擇如何敘說悲傷的故事。

  2. She just eats like a bird,she barely leaves the house.

    她吃的很少,幾乎足不出戶。

  3. She's reading the same book over and over.

    她一再讀同一本書。

  4. Depression is not a side effect of cancer.

    憂鬱症並不是癌症的一種副作用。

  5. Pain demands to be felt.

    痛苦要求被感覺到。

  6. Give it a chance.

    試試看。

  7. Not because I wanted to or because I thought it would help me but for the same reason I did anything these days.

    不是因為我想去或是我覺得它會對我有幫助,而是因為這些日子以來相同的理由。

  8. If that scares you,then I suggest you ignore it.

    如果它使你憂慮,我建議你別理它。

  9. You just ruined this whole thing.

    你剛剛毀了所有的事情。

  10. Today, in China,International Goji Berry Day.

    今天是中國的國際枸杞日。

3. 誰能告訴我一些著名英語電影的經典台詞及其翻譯,越多越好

阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)肖申克的救贖 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!我轉載的、、、、呵呵

4. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

5. 要同一部的英文電影的20句台詞加翻譯!

Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。

Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate』em, th
en you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.

瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。

On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here』s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren』t made out of stone That there』s a---there』s a---there』s something inside that』s yours, that they can』t touch.

(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石 頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。

Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don』t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。

Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.

瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

6. 10句經典英語電影並翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。

7. 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

8. 十句英語電影中的台詞,翻譯成中文.要簡單的短的

阿甘正傳:1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen everyday. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專)
飄:1.Don't cry because it is over ,smile because it happened.(不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你曾經擁有。)
2.Don't try so hard ,the best things come when you least except them to.(不要著急,最好的總是在不經意間出現.)
3.The world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world.(對世界而言你是一個人,但對某人而言你是他的世界)
4.No man or woman is worth your tears ,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.(沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人不會讓你這哭泣.)
5.After all ,tomorrow is another day.(無論如何,明天又是新的一天.)

《當幸福來敲門》:
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

3.You want something. Go get it!
有了目標就要全力以赴。

4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

5.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

9. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!

獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容:     辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。        要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。

10. 求經典簡單英語電影台詞,適合初一的,20句

1、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. ——《肖申克的救贖》
2、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. ——《肖申克的救贖》
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ——《阿甘正傳》
4、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.——《阿甘正傳》
5、I laugh in the face of danger. (越危險就越合我心意。)——《獅子王》
6、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. ——《獅子王》
7、 It's like you are back from the dead.——《獅子王》
8、You can't change the past. ——《獅子王》
9、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.——《獅子王》
10、. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. ——《獅子王》
11、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?——《獅子王》
12、I'll make it up to you, I promise. (我會補償你,我保證)——《獅子王》
13、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. ——《亂世佳人》
14、I think it's hard winning a war with words.——《亂世佳人》
15、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. ——《亂世佳人》
16、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. ——《亂世佳人》
17、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.——《亂世佳人》
18、All life is a game of luck.——《泰坦尼克號》
19、To make each day count. ——《泰坦尼克號》
20、After all, tomorrow is another day.——《亂世佳人》
因為離初一有點年代了,所以可能有些不合適,但還是望採納!

閱讀全文

與20句英語電影台詞及翻譯相關的資料

熱點內容
電影魔卡行動中的一段背景音樂 瀏覽:245
電影情況不妙演員表 瀏覽:888
黑幫電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:872
主角裡面有個叫阿綱的電影名 瀏覽:238
二人轉大全電影 瀏覽:370
萬悅城電影院電話 瀏覽:196
愛戀法國電影西瓜 瀏覽:983
洪金寶電影上海灘電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:303
感人的日本愛情電影 瀏覽:207
免單電影院 瀏覽:250
鯊魚電影鯊魚電影大全 瀏覽:87
電影劇場版完整版在線看 瀏覽:199
哪一陪電影女主角叫做凌 瀏覽:609
日本電影辦公室侵犯調教中文字幕 瀏覽:839
雷鋒電影觀後感800字 瀏覽:893
mp4看電影的圖片 瀏覽:552
春節檔四大電影 瀏覽:696
卡門電影完整版 瀏覽:524
白毛女完整電影 瀏覽:399
相遇電影大結局 瀏覽:85