A. 求英文感人電影台詞!
51,I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(泰坦尼克號)
52,You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它。(當幸福來敲門)
53,You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。(阿甘正傳)
54, I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。(肖申克的救贖)
55,「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。 (加菲貓)
56,I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。(泰坦尼克號)
57,The truth is out there.真相在那裡。(X檔案)
58,Even the strongest man needs friends.
再強的人也需要朋友。(教父)
59,In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.(亂世佳人)
60,Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
一些人在生命中的一個瞬間遇見了一生的真愛。(聞香識女人)
61,If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
如果你走錯了一步,沒有關系,一切可以重頭開始。這就是探戈的和人生的不同之處吧。(聞香識女人)
62,Is life always this hard or just when you are a kid?--Always like this.你的生活是一直這艱苦還是只有小時候?--一直是這樣。(這個殺手不太冷)
63,you complete me. 你使我完整。(征服情海)
64,Every man dies,not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過。(勇敢的心)
65,To be or not to be, that』s a question.
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。(哈姆雷特)
66,Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。(阿甘正傳)
67, A man`s gotta do what a man`s gotta do.
男人要去做男人該做的事。(真愛至上)
68,A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
沒有做父親的男人不是個好男人。(教父)
69,「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。」
你會在我生命剩下的時光中愛我嗎? 不,我會用我剩下的生命來愛你 。(不一樣的本能)
70,Every day every sencond you make a decision that can change your life.任何一天任何一秒你做了一個決定有可能改變你的人生。(羅拉快跑)
71,This is your life,It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet!這就是生活,它不會因為你而停下腳步。(相見恨早)
72,Half of the world there will always be people who do not understand the joy of the other half。
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂。(愛瑪)
73,I try to study for the future, who knows no future!
我拚命讀書為了將來,誰知道沒有將來!(後天)
74,You jump, I jump!你跳,我也跳。(泰坦尼克號)
75, If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever.如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。(烏鴉)
76, Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!(勇敢的心)
77, We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。(亂世佳人)
78, You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。(獅子王)
79, The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。(七宗罪)
80, Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved.
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。(第六感)
81, Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
(西雅圖不眠夜)
82, Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead.
有時要指揮別人,就必須先服從。(特洛伊)
83, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.
我在向你求婚,你這個小傻瓜。(蝴蝶夫人)
84, The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return 你所要學習的最美妙的事情就是去愛和被愛。(紅磨坊)
5, This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
這樣確定無疑的愛,一生只有一次。(廊橋遺夢)
86, There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I!幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。(當幸福來敲門)
87, All work and no play makes Jack a ll boy!
只工作不娛樂,聰明的孩子也會變遲鈍。(閃靈)
88, Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.有些笑話,是否因為聽過太多次而忘了它為何好笑了?然後你又聽到它,突然間它就像全新的笑話。你想起為何一開始會喜歡它了。(大魚)
89, Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。(加菲貓)
90, If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。(緣分天註定)
91,Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
瑪麗,你還在那裡等我嗎?(冷山)
92,Gun not killed people,people can kill people!
槍不能殺人,是人在自相殘殺! (黑衣人)
93,Every man dies not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但並不是每個人都真正活著。(勇敢的心)
94,Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。(星球大戰)
95,There is no certainty, only opportunity。
沒有一定會怎樣,只有可能會怎樣。(V字仇殺隊)
96,A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow。
今天的好計劃勝過明天的完美計劃。(搖尾狗)
97,It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices。決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。(哈利-波特與密室)
98,I wish I knew how to quit you!
我希望我知道怎樣才能離開你。(斷背山)
99,To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值。(泰坦尼克號)
100, Change life,start fresh.改變命運,重新開始。(海上鋼琴師)
先給50句,不夠再說。我上次看到《love actually>>裡面有不少經典的關於愛的台詞。
我收集了10句。看看你要不要。
B. 求英文原版電影的經典台詞和內容簡介(都要英文的)
Titanic (1997)
Sometimes love must triumph over disaster.
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher, Bernard Hill, Jonathan Hyde, Danny Nucci, Gloria Stewart, David Warner, Victor Garber, Bill Paxton
《泰坦尼克號》的簡介
Director: James Cameron
Running Time: 189 minutes
Action, Drama, Romance
On DVD
Brock Lovett (Bill Paxton) is a somewhat ruthless treasure hunter searching for profit under the sea in the debris of the wrecked liner Titanic. In particular, he is searching for a necklace featuring an historic blue diamond that is rumoured to have sunk with the ship. He believes he is on the right track when his crew retrieves a safe in which he finds a sketch of a beautiful woman wearing the diamond. The drawing is shown on a TV news programme, and an old lady called Rose Dawson Calvert (Gloria Stewart) comes forward claiming that she is the woman in the drawing. When questioned by the treasure hunters, she tells them her story.
When she joined the Titanic for her maiden voyage Rose DeWitt Bukater (Kate Winslet), as she was known then, was 17 years old. Her mother (Frances Fisher) had good breeding but little money, so she was taking Rose to America to marry rich Cal Hockley (Billy Zane) - a match that Rose would rather have avoided. Attempting to commit suicide, she was saved by Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio), a raffish and charming third-class passenger. Jack and Rose started to spend time together, ultimately falling in love, in spite of the disapproval of both her mother and Hockley. Hockley would have done anything to prevent Jack seeing Rose, and falsely accused him of theft. However, the historic events that followed were to change everything.
Cameron's "Titanic" is justly recognised as something of a masterpiece. The film cost a phenomenal amount to make, and most of that spending is visible on screen. Everything about it looks sumptuous, and the effects that go into the sinking of the ship are grippingly realistic. The romantic thread is appealing enough, but its greater purpose is to make the effect of the tragedy more personal. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio make a fine job of playing the young couple, although the romance is occasionally rather overdone and DiCaprio does struggle at times to give his character as written any real depth. Although the film is a personal romance set amidst a greater disaster story, it is also the story of Rose's life and the effect her experiences have had on her - and it largely succeeds on all counts.
精典台詞
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去
C. 英語電影台詞
1.亂世佳人:
Tomorrow is another day
2.星球大戰:
May the Force be with you
3.計程車司機:
You talking to me?
4.阿甘正傳:
Life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get。
Stupid is as stupid does。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
5.007:
Bond.James Bond
6.甜心先生:
Show me the money!
7.終結者:
I'll be back!
8.綠野仙蹤:
There's no place like home
9.美夢成真:
The end ,is only the beginning
10.四個婚禮一個葬禮:
I thought you were gone. --Without you,never
11.日出之前:
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something
12.教父:
Never let anyone know what you are thinking
13.獅子王:
You can't change the past.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
I laugh in the face of danger.
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
14.泰坦尼克號:
You jump, I jump.
15.肖申克的救贖:
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
16.
D. 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
E. 一部英語電影的英文介紹和經典台詞
<titanic>泰坦尼克號
1)介紹:
After winning a trip on the RMS Titanic ring a dockside card game, American Jack Dawson spots the society girl Rose DeWitt Bukater who is on her way to Philadelphia to marry her rich snob fiance Cal Hockley. Rose feels helplessly trapped by her situation and makes her way to the aft deck and thinks of suicide until she is rescued by Jack. Cal is therefore obliged to invite Jack to dine at their first-class table where he suffers through the slights of his snobbish hosts. In return, he spirits Rose off to third class for an evening of dancing, giving her the time of her life. Deciding to forsake her intended future all together, Rose asks Jack, who has made his living making sketches on the streets of Paris, to draw her in the nude wearing the invaluable blue diamond Cal has given her. Cal finds out and has Jack locked away. Soon afterwards, the ship hits an iceberg and Rose must find Jack while both must run from Cal even as the ship sinks deeper into the freezing water.
Proction Status: Released
Logline: A young man and woman from different social classes fall in love aboard the ill-fated voyage.
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama and Romance
Running Time: 3 hrs. 17 min.
Release Date: December 19, 1997
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language.
Distributors: Paramount Pictures
Proction Co.: Lightstorm Entertainment
Studios: 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures
U.S. Box Office: $600,743,440
Filming Locations: Rosarito, Mexico
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, USA
United Kingdom
Proced in: United States
2)經典對白
Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.
Rose: Jack,這不可能,我看不到你。
Jack: Rose, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled brat even, but under that you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazing astounding girl I've ever known and…
Jack: Rose,你並不是在野餐。好了,被寵壞的孩子,但是你有堅強而純潔的心靈,你是我見過的最令人吃驚的女孩……
Rose: Jack I…
Rose: Jack,我……
Jack: No wait. Let me try to get this out. You're amazing... and I know I have nothing to offer you, Rose. I know that. But I'm involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you're going to be alright.
Jack: 等等。讓我把話說完。你是那麼吸引我……我知道我並沒有什麼可以給你,Rose,我知道。但是我應經愛上你了。你跳,我就跳,記得嗎?我不能就這樣離開,不知道你是否平安。
Rose: You're making this very hard. I'll be fine. Really.
Rose: 你把事情弄得復雜了。我會好起來的。真的。
Jack: I don't think so. They've got you in a glass jar like some butterfly, and you're going to die it you don't break out. Maybe not right away, cause you're strong. But sooner or later the fire in you is going to go out.
Jack: 我不這么想。你像被他們放在玻璃罐中的蝴蝶一樣,你會力竭而亡。也許不是馬上, 因為你很堅強。但是這是早晚的事。
Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.
Rose: 我不能靠你來救我,Jack。
Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.
Jack: 對。只有你自己能救自己。
Rose: I have to go back, they'll miss me. Please, Jack, for both our sakes, leave me alone.
Rose: 我得回去了,他們會掛念我的。Jack,請讓我單獨待著,這樣對我們都好
3)經典台詞:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world.
我們是真*走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這。
F. 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
G. 求一些英文電影的經典台詞
http://lang.qiaogu.com/info_8818這是阿甘的http://movie.yeshj.com/movie/10737/?page=1音樂之聲http://ienglish.eol.cn/movie_english_4782/20080704/t20080704_306787.shtml 獅子王http://www.docin.com/p-14816027.html料理鼠王海底不好找,肖申克的救贖好找,把分給我啊,肥水不流外人田啊!
H. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
I. 用英文概括一部英文電影以及其精彩對白
英文劇情介紹:Andy Dufresne is a young and successful banker whose life changes drastically when he is convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of his wife and her lover. Set in the 1940's, the film shows how Andy, with the help of his friend Red, the prison entrepreneur, turns out to be a most unconventional prisoner.
中文劇情:
影片從1946年講起,緬因州一位銀行家安迪喝得醉醺醺地上了自己的車,還把手槍里裝了子彈,接著有他妻子與人私通的畫面,再下來他就被判刑入獄,成了肖申克監獄的重罪犯。
在獄中,他與黑人囚犯雷德互相幫助,成為好朋友;而以博格斯為首的一群囚犯卻經常襲擊安迪。後來,獄警們發現了安迪的理財能力,都來找他做投資咨詢,甚至孩子升學問題也來找他請教。監獄長讓他做假帳,從中漁利。
多年過去,有一天,安迪鄭重地對雷德說:如果你出獄,一定到某地一棵樹下把一個盒子挖出來。當天夜晚,安迪越獄。雷德獲釋後照安迪的話做,兩個朋友在墨西哥海濱重逢了。
J. 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》
2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。