㈠ 求英語經典配音獨白(女的)盡快!!
有一部是講威尼斯女詩人,政績veronica franco的影片叫紅顏禍水。(the Honest courtsan.)
里頭最後面有一段很棒的獨白!
I will confess, Your Grace.
我認罪,法官大人
法官: That will please God.Proceed.
上帝會寬恕你的。開始吧。
I confess...as a girl I loved a man who would not marry me for want of a dowry.
我承認,當我還是一個女孩時,我愛上了一個男人,但他不會娶一個沒有嫁妝的女孩。
I confess I had a mother who taught me a different way of life.
我承認,我有一個母親,他教會我另一種生存方式
One I resisted at first but learned to embrace.
一種我開始反對,但最終學會接受的方式。
I confess I became a courtesan.
我承認我成為了一個政妓。
Traded yearning for power, welcomed many
rather than be owned by one.
用慾望去換取勢力,我願接受眾多,與其被一人擁有。
I confess I embraced a whore's freedom
over a wife's obedience.
我承認我擁護一個妓女的自由多餘一個妻子的尊順。
法官:This is not repentance.
你這不是在懺悔!
What am I to do?
那我應該怎麼做?
I must confess my evil.
These are my sins.
我必須承認我所有的邪惡。這些都是我的罪.
修道士:She must repent witchcraft.
她必須為她的巫術懺悔
國王:I see no harm in hearing her.
She will save or damn herself.
我不認為聽聽她「悔過」會有什麼問題!
她將拯救或詆毀她自己,這是他的選擇。
法官:The prisoner has already damned herself,But if it pleases the esteemed doge of Venice...she may continue her heresy.
犯人已經在詆毀自己了。但如果威尼斯的國王願意聽,她可以繼續。
I confess I find more ecstasy
in passion than in prayer.
我承認,我在激情比在禱告中找到了更多的喜悅。
I confess...
我承認
I confess I pray still......to feel the touch of my lover's lips...
...his hands upon me...
...his arms enfolding me.
我承認,我仍然祈禱著我能再一次感受我愛人的唇,他手掌的安撫,他擁抱著我的臂膀。
Such surrender has been mine.
我仍為之屈服。
I confess I hunger still
to be filled and inflamed.
我承認,我的飢渴仍嚮往著被傾注被燃燒!
To melt into the dream of us......beyond this troubled place...
在我們的夢中被融化,離開這個迷亂的地方。。。
...to where we are not even ourselves.
去到一個我們已不再是自己的地方。。。
To know that always...
知道那裡
...always this is mine.
那裡將永遠屬於我。
If this had not been mine,
if I had lived another way...
如果我為曾擁有過這些,我曾以另一種方式生存。
...a child to a husband's whim...my soul hardened from lack of touch
and lack of love...
相夫教子,我的靈魂會因為這個無觸無愛的方式而變得僵硬。
...I confess such endless days
and nights...
我承認這種永無天日的生活
...would be punishment greater
than any you could mete out.
將比你任何的懲罰還要大!
法官:Finished?
你結束了?
No, Your Grace.
沒有,法官大人
You, all of you...
你,你們所有人
...who hunger for what I give but cannot bear to see such power in a woman...
你們渴望著我所給於的一切,但卻無法容納一個女子可以擁有這樣的力量。
...you call God's greatest gift...
你們稱上帝所賜予的最好的禮物。。。
...ourselves...
我們。。。
...our yearning, our need to love,
我的慾望,我們對愛的渴望
you call it filth...and sin and heresy...
你們稱它為 污穢,罪惡和邪教。。。
法官:Enough. One last time before you are condemned: Do you repent or not?
夠了,最後一遍,在你的判決前,你是否悔過?
I repent there was no other way
open to me. I do not repent my life.
我懺悔我沒有其他選擇, 但我並不對我的人生而懺悔!
Ten Things I Hate About You 《對面惡女看過來》
最後的章節,kat讀自己的詩。
Kat: I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare I hate your big mb combat boots. And the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick-- it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh -- even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didnt call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - - not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
The Hours 《時時刻刻》
Background: Laura (Julianne Moore) has come to Clarissa's apartment after being informed of the death of Richard (Ed Harris), her estranged son. Here she explains to Clarissa (Meryl Streep), Richard』s closest friend and could've-been lover, why she left her family one day.
勞拉來到科拉里薩的家並告知她她兒子的死訊。並解釋為什麼她離開了她的家。
(沒看過時時刻刻,不過是奧斯卡的獲獎片,所以並不熟悉這段,但應該是恨有名的獨白。)
Laura: There are times when you don』t belong and you think you』re going to kill yourself. Once I went to a hotel. That night…later that night, I made a plan. Plan was, I would leave my family when my second child was born. And that』s what I did. Got up one morning, made breakfast, went to the bus stop, got on a bus. I』d left a note. (pause) I got a job in a library in Canada. It would be wonderful to say you regretted it. It would be easy. But what does it mean? What does it mean to regret when you have no choice? It』s what you can bear. There it is. No one is going to forgive me. (Laura looks at Clarissa, steady, unapologetic.) It was death. I chose life.
Breakfast at Tiffany's 蒂凡西的早餐
赫本最為經典的劇目之一,沒看過,不過很有名。
Holly: Look, I know what you think. And I don't blame you, I've always thrown out such a jazzy line. But really...except for Doc...and you...Jose is my first non-rat romance. Oh, not that he's my ideal of the absolute finito. He tells little lies and worries about what people think and he wants to be the President of Brazil. I mean it's such a useless thing for a grown man to want to be and takes about fifty baths a day. I think a man should smell...at least a little bit. No, he's too prim and cautious to be my absolute ideal. If I were free to choose from anybody alive...just snap my fingers and say "Come here, you!"...I wouldn't pick Jose. Nehru maybe...or Adlai Stevenson or Sidney Poiter or Leonard Bernstein...but I do love Jose. I honestly think I'd give up smoking if he asked me to!
The Blair Witch Project 《布萊爾女巫》
很經典的紀實恐怖片,女主角自拍特寫的鏡頭並很害怕的敘述著。。。。 如果你想嘗試一下特別的。 這個是整部片最經典的鏡頭,被很多人拿來翻版,惡搞。但據說女主角當時是真的很害怕,所以才特別真實,鼻涕眼淚的一大把。
Heather: I just want to apologize to Mike's mom and Josh's mom and my mom and I'm sorry to everyone. I was very naive. (looks away from camera, scared) I was very naive and very stupid and I shouldn't have put other people in danger for something that was all about me and my selfish motives. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened because in spite of what Mike says now it is my fault. Because it was my project and I insisted on everything. I insisted we weren't lost. I insisted we keep going. I insisted we walk south. Everything had to be my way and this is where we've ended up. And it's all because of me we're here now hungry and cold and hunted. I love you mom and dad. I am so sorry. It was never my intention to hurt any one and I hope that's clear. (begins to hyperventilate) I am so scared. What was that? I'm scared to close my eyes and I'm scared to open them. I'm going to die out here. Every night we just wait for them to come. (breaks down and sobs)
Bridget Jones's Diary 《BJ單身日記》
不熟的片子,不知道是哪個場面的。。。。
Bridget: There's something that i have to say. You once said that you liked me just as I was... and I just wanted to say... well... likewise you know? I mean you wear stupid things your mum buys you- that tie's another classic- you're hauty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation, and I seriously believe you should reconsider the length of your sideburns. But you're a nice man and I like you. And if you wanted to pop by sometime, it would be nice... more than nice.
Chicago《芝加哥》
芮妮齊薇格演的roxie,雖然和上面的是同一個人,但角色迥然不同。 友一句唱。
Roxie: (speaking to Mama) I always wanted to have my name in all the papers. Before I met Amos I use to date this well-to-do ugly bootlegger. He used to like to take me out and show me off. Ugly guys like to do that. Once it said in the paper, "Gangland's Al Capelli seen at Chez Vito with cute blond chorine." That was me. I clipped it and saved it. You know, all my life I wanted to have my own act. But noooo, no, no, no, it's always no, they always turned me down. One big world full of no! And then Amos came along. Safe, sweet Amos. Who never says no. Ohh. (coy giggles) I』ve never done this before, but you know, it is such a special night and you are such a great audience! (applause from Roxie's "audience") And, and, I just really feel like I can talk to you, you know? So forget what you've read in the papers, and forget what you』ve heard on the radio because, because, because I'm gonna tell you the truth. (giggles) Not that the truth really matters, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. In the bed department, Amos was......zero. I mean, when he made love to me, it was like, it was like he was fixing a carborator or something, (pretends to play with her breasts, imitating Amos) "I love ya, honey, I love ya!" Anyway, I started fooling around...and then I started screwing around, which is fooling around without dinner. Then I met Fred Casley, who said he could get me into vaudeville, but that didn't quite work out like I planned. I guess it didn't really work out too great for Fred either. So I gave up with the whole vaudeville idea, 'cause you gotta figure after all those years -- opportunities just pass you by. (sings) But it ain't, oh no no no no, but it ain't. (speaking again) And now, if this Flynn guy gets me off, with all this publicity, I got me a world full of YES!
The English Patient 英國病人
老片沒看過。但是名片。
A very slow reading; switches voices back and forth from the recent past to the present, Katharine (Kristin Scott Thomas) and Hana (Juliette Binoche).
不過要兩個聲音。。。。
Voice of Hana/Voice of Katharine: My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone. And I'm cold, horribly cold. I really want to drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I'll waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die, we die rich with lovers and triumphs, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have...entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we have hidden in--like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real country is. Not boundaries drawn on maps, names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends and an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
You've Got Mail 電子情書
Meg Ryan 的台詞,不過好像是打字的獨白。
Kathleen: I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends -- as opposed to what we actually are, people who don't know each other's names and met in an "Over 30" chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go on line, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you.
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Terminator 終結者
哈哈,沙拉最後對自己肚子里的孩子的話,很有意思,你看過就應該知道,她肚子里的孩子,是這個孩子在未來的哥們兒的兒子。。。。。。巨亂的!
Sarah: The hardest thing is deciding what I should tell you and what not to. Well, anyway, I've got a while yet before you're old enough to understand the tapes. They're more for me at this point... to help get it all straight.
Should I tell you about your father? That's a tough one. Will it change your decision to send him here...knowing? But if you don't send Kyle, you could never be. God, you can go crazy thinking about all this...I suppose I'll tell you...I owe him that. And maybe it'll be enough if you know that in the few hours we had together we loved a lifetime's worth...
Serendipity 緣份天註定 / 美國情緣 / 情有獨鍾
很無聊的片子,將緣分的。。。個人不喜歡,不過台詞還行,不大出名。
Sara: I've always believed in fate. I've always believed that life is more than a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences. But rather, a tapestry of events that culminate into an exquisite plan. I mean, I just spent the entire flight staring into the sky thinking. Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy I met a million and a half hours ago. A guy I don't even remember except for this vague picture inside my head. It's just a few seconds, a fragment really, and it's like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together. We spent only a few precious hours together and I never even gave him my last name or my phone number. Instead, I told him that if we were meant to be together, if fate meant for us to be together, we'd meet again someday. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm going to let fate take me anywhere it wants to go, because when all of this is over, atleast I'll never have to think of him ever again. Let's just pray he's a bald Fascist who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
這些都是女生的,第一個我有改一部分配角的,但我真的人為第一的句子特別有詩意,抒發女人對擺托封建束縛激情,對愛的渴望。不過片子不是特多人看過。
順便介紹你個網站:http://www.whysanity.net/monos/
裡面的都是經典獨白,如果你有喜歡的電影,你可以從中查。
順便建議你,要不要考慮學唱<don't cry for me agentina> 貝隆夫人的獨白,或是moulin rouge紅磨坊里的獨白?雖然是唱的,但比較好背。
參考資料:http://www.whysanity.net/monos/
㈡ 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)
艾瑪
Emma?
你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.
很吃驚吧?
Surprised?
那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...
是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?
你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.
你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.
你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.
"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you
好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.
噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.
是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.
至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.
艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.
你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.
改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.
你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.
已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.
你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.
你說什麼?
What did you just say?
我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.
如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.
你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?
你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?
我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.
你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?
我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-
我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-
會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-
不是這個
not that-
拜託
Please.
再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.
什麼
Yes.
你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.
就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.
我們玩完了
這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。
㈢ 英語節配音大賽 想找一段適合女生的美式英語電影台詞 謝謝
Ian Wyndham: I adore you.
Samantha Andrews: [with tears in her eyes] I don't wanna be adored! I wanna be loved.
Ian Wyndham: Close your eyes. Happy graation.
Samantha Andrews: Oh my God.
Ian Wyndham: Some of the charms are old and some are new. That's a musical note, a violin. This one is a flower, what is no sense of matter at all, except it was exquisite much like yourself. Let's see... the train that we took today. And... that's the Eiffel Tower that you've always wanted to see. And... this frying pan, cause you are the only person that I know that can actually do the flipping thing. And... this one's a heart... my heart... it's yours now.
兩段精彩的。if only
電影很不錯,希望你下著看一下。不行的話,我這里還有titanic的對話。
Ian Wyndham: I Love you.
Samantha Andrews: Oh I Love you too.
Ian Wyndham: I wanna tell you why I love you.
Samantha Andrews: It's... It's raining, you know that right.
Ian Wyndham: I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love.
Samantha Andrews: I don't know what to say.
Ian Wyndham: You don't have to say anything... I just wanted to tell you.
㈣ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
——《泰坦尼克號》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相隨。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正傳》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇跡每天都會發生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
——《速度與激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想釣大魚,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有時你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。
㈤ 電影《女孩要什麼》的英文台詞
電影《女孩要什麼》的英文台詞 - 休閑娛樂 - 道客巴巴
http://www.doc88.com/p-182631679542.html
希望幫到你
㈥ 英語電影中經典對白
一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (聽著,羅斯。你要離開這里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他們成長。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她溫暖的床,別在這里,而不是今晚在這里,不是這樣的。你了解我嗎?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身體凍僵了。傑克:贏了那張船票(《泰坦尼克號》)羅斯,玩撲克游戲的最好的事情我。讓我認識了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必須打哆嗦)…你要——要為我做這件事。答應我你多麼讓人絕望,永不放棄,不管發生什麼事,不管多麼絕望。答應我,現在,羅斯,永遠不要忘記你的承諾,我們永不放棄。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (羅斯:我決不放棄,傑克。我決不放棄,我保證。)
二、《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?
"No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
三、簡-愛 :
簡:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
簡:Let me go, sir.讓我走,先生。
羅切斯特:I love you. I love you!我愛你。我愛你!
簡:No, don't make me foolish.別,別讓我干傻事。
羅切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
簡:You mean it?你是說真的?
羅切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
四、《黑客帝國》中的經典對白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因為他希望從夢中醒來。具有諷刺意味的是,這與現實並不遙遠。你相信命運么,尼奧?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 為什麼不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因為我不喜我的生命由別人掌權。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。讓我告訴你為什麼你在這里。你來到這里,是因為你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解釋。但你放心吧。你覺得你的一生。那個有毛病了世界。你不知道是什麼,但它的存在,就像一個刺你的思想、反叫你癲狂了。正是這種感覺,已經把你帶到我。你知道我在說什麼嗎?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩陣?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道這是什麼嗎?矩陣無處不在。它就在我們的周圍,即使是現在在這間屋子裡。你能看到它當你看它的時候你的窗口或當你打開你的電視上。你可以感覺到如果你去上班,當你去教堂,當你付出你的稅賦。這是世界上攔下來,你的眼睛瞎了你遠離實際情況的了。
neo:
What truth? 什麼?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一個奴隸,尼歐。像其他人一樣你出生在束縛,出生在一個監獄,你不能氣味和口味或觸摸。監獄你的頭腦……不幸的是,沒有一個人能得到矩陣究竟是什麼。你應該靠自己去了解它。這是你最後一次機會。1這事以後,不能再回頭。你選擇藍色葯丸,這個故事結束了,你會在你的床上醒來,相信你所想相信的東西。你選紅葯丸,你留在愛麗絲夢游的仙境,我告訴你怎麼深兔子洞去……請記住,所有我要給說的都是事實,其他什麼也不做……
五、天使愛美麗
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (愛美麗給一個乞丐一些錢)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 對不起,女士,星期天我不工作。
六、《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇爾,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我愛你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用擔心找不到的詞來告訴你如何,我覺得,我才知道什麼。愛不是只有一種感覺,愛是你要做什麼。這是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一個特別的發型。吉姆你把所有東西都給我,我想要的庄嚴的宣誓,同樣,我給我的一切都給你
七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.為什麼來這里?為什麼?你想讓我做什麼怎麼樣?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.邁克爾:我來,因為我需要你。」我關心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凱:請住手,邁克爾。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.邁克爾:因為…我希望你嫁給我。
Kay: It's too late.凱特:太遲了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凱:邁克爾,你.....邁克爾:請,凱…我會為你做任何事情來彌補的發生的事件。因為那是很重要的,凱。因為那很重要的是…我們擁有彼此。我們有一個生活在一起。我們有孩子。我們的孩子。凱特,我需要你。我愛你
八、亂世佳人
Rhett: I』m not asking you to forgive me. I』ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I』ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there』s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we』re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.「
瑞特:我不求你原諒。我也永遠不會明白、不會原諒自己。如果有顆子彈擊中了我,那就幫了我的忙了,我會笑自己是個傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我愛你,斯佳麗。不管你我之間發生了什麼,不管這整個愚蠢的行將破碎的世界會如何,我都愛你,因為我們倆如此相像。我們倆都有許多缺點,自私又精明,但能夠正視現實,敢說真話。
Scarlett: Don』t hold me like that. 斯佳麗:別這樣抱著我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve ever waited for any woman.」 瑞特:斯佳麗,看著我。我愛你勝過愛任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一個女人都要久。
九、魂斷藍橋
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:那麼,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。
十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.劊子手:它就結束,對,現在!說。哭泣吧。大聲呼喊吧。你這可憐的人 ,上帝會寬恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可憐的小夥子,原主寬恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主寬恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.劊子手:犯人希望的說不出話來。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斬首)
㈦ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
㈧ 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影
「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:
1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。
如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。
2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally
可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。
生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。
4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。
這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。
5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。
我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。
6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。
嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。
㈨ 電影《女孩要什麼》的英文台詞
Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out.如果你生來就與眾不同,何苦非要融入這群烏合之眾?