Ⅰ 幫助收集一些電影中經典的英語台詞
1.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
——Forrest Gump(阿甘正傳)
2. Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
有些鳥是永遠都關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽毛上,都閃爍著自由的光輝。
——Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救贖)
3. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
——The Lion King(獅子王)
4.In each single day of our life, we hastily brush past strangers that mean nothing to us but utter passers-by, but as time advances, one or two from the unknown group might unconsciously become an unalienable part for us, like an intimate friend or a real confidant.
每天你都有機會和很多人擦身而過,而你或者對他們一無所知,不過也許有一天他會變成你的朋友或是知己.
——ChungKing Express(重慶森林)
5. Love means never having to say sorry.
愛就意味著你永遠不用說對不起。
——Love Story(愛情故事)
6. You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西
——Gone with The Wind(飄,另譯亂世佳人)
7. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
——TITANIC(泰坦尼克號)
8.There』s no place like home.
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
——The Wizard of Oz(綠野仙蹤)
9. If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。
——Serendipity( 緣分天註定)
10.It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn』t see.
我停下來不是因為所見, 是因為所不見.
——The Legend of 1900(海上鋼琴師)
11.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
——Sleepless in Seattle(西雅圖不眠夜)
12. "I'll be back!"
「我會回來的!」
——終結者
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
————————獅子王
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
——————亂世佳人
Ⅱ 英文電影經典台詞
如下:
1、 After all, tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
2、 We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
3、 Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀。
4、 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西。因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
5、 I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
6、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
Ⅲ 英文電影的台詞(完整版)
其實最好的辦法是,在射手網找字幕,多數電影的原文字幕都能找到。
然後用火烈鳥轉換器自己轉成TXT。
Ⅳ 讀電影台詞學英語的書有嗎
我不知道你要練習哪方面,如果是書面的英語可以多讀英語雜志比如中國的beijing review 和 報紙china daily 如果要練口語的話 我推薦VOA是很好的練習材料,幾個月就能有很大突破。書的話可以去書店看看英文原版的小說。具體得看你想提高哪方面能力了。
Ⅳ 英語電影台詞
1.亂世佳人:
Tomorrow is another day
2.星球大戰:
May the Force be with you
3.計程車司機:
You talking to me?
4.阿甘正傳:
Life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get。
Stupid is as stupid does。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
5.007:
Bond.James Bond
6.甜心先生:
Show me the money!
7.終結者:
I'll be back!
8.綠野仙蹤:
There's no place like home
9.美夢成真:
The end ,is only the beginning
10.四個婚禮一個葬禮:
I thought you were gone. --Without you,never
11.日出之前:
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something
12.教父:
Never let anyone know what you are thinking
13.獅子王:
You can't change the past.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
I laugh in the face of danger.
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
14.泰坦尼克號:
You jump, I jump.
15.肖申克的救贖:
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
16.
Ⅵ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。