Ⅰ 英文經典電影台詞
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
Ⅱ 100個英文電影里的英文句子。加翻譯。
life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get... 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一個會是什麼味兒。。。暗指生活中充滿變數
來自《阿甘正傳》 很經典了 恩恩 明白LZ的意思了。。。聽好。。。
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。
2.「I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)
3.「You don』t understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 .
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍
Ⅲ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》
2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。
Ⅳ 一部英文電影的經典英文台詞,二十句以上。
一部英文電影的經典英文台詞,二十句以上。
經歷分享,謝絕復制@@︿
Ⅳ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
Ⅵ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
Ⅶ 幫忙找一段經典英文電影里的一段經典台詞
「我的愛人是如此英俊,他的皮膚象黃金
"My beloved is white and ruddy. His skin is as the most fine gold...
「他的雙頰如香草台」
"his cheeks are as a bed of spices."
「雖然他已經好幾個月沒洗過臉
"Even though he hasn『t washed since last December.
「他的眼如鴿子般明亮…
"His eyes are as the eyes of doves...
「他的身軀如同雕刻的象牙…
"his body is as bright ivory...
「他的雙腿象大理石柱般堅實」
"his legs are as pillar of marble."
「雖然包裹它們的褲子臟得要死
"In pants so dirty they stand by themselves
「總而言之他是那樣可愛」
"He is altogether lovable."
「可惜他永遠是個一無所有的小阿飛…
"But he『ll always be a two-bit punk...
「所以他永遠不會是我的愛人
"so he『ll never be my beloved.
「真可惜!
"What a shame!1.美國往事,不夠經典么?2.不是對話,是獨白3.中英對照4.語速放慢一點,斷句停頓久一點,應該能撐2.3分鍾5.對話出現在1小時8分30秒左右6.純正美語 希望能幫到你,
Ⅷ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
——《泰坦尼克號》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相隨。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正傳》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇跡每天都會發生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
——《速度與激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想釣大魚,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有時你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。
Ⅸ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。