1. 英語電影中的5個優美句子
to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 嚴以責己寬以待人
prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富貴結朋友, 患難見真情
Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.
生命是非常美好的,如果生活中充滿了非常有趣的人的話。
Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.
人生就像剛剛下過雪的一片田野,你從哪裡選擇走路,你的每一個腳印都會顯現出來。
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
生活就是經常發生的一些偶然。
Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一個樂觀的人,即使被獅子逼上了樹梢,他也能欣賞美的風景。]
Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.
生活象一則寓言。它並不是由它的長短來衡量,而是由它的內容來衡量。
Eat to live, but do not live to eat.
吃飯是為了生活,但生活並不僅僅為了吃飯。
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
生活不是一個需要解決的問題,而是一種需要經歷的現實。
There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.
世界上的男人能夠為女人做三件事情,愛她們,為她們受苦,把她們變成文學。
literature 文學
When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.
當一個漂亮女人微笑時,某人的錢包就會流淚。
Nothing comes between you and success.
成功和你之間沒有距離。
There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].
世界上只有一種善,那就是知識,世界上只有一種惡,那就是愚昧。
No road is long with good company.
company 公司,朋友,陪伴
有良友相伴,路途雖遠並不遙遠。
With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.
有了朋友,生命才完整。
Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行動是知識的巧果。
· A creaking door hangs long on its hinges.戶樞不蠹。
· A crafty knave needs no broker.狡猾的流氓,不需居間人。
· A covetous man is good to none but worse to himself.貪婪的人對別人毫無好處,對自己卻壞處更大。
· A contented mind is perpetual feast.知足常樂。
· A constant guest is never welcome.久住非佳賓,常來不歡迎。
· A common danger causes common action.同仇敵愾。
· A cock is valiant on his own nghill.夜郎自大。
· A close mouth catches no flies.病從口入,禍從口出。
· A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.寧為清貧,不為濁富。
· A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.白日不做虧心事,夜半敲門心不驚。
· A clear conscience is a sure card.光明磊落,勝券在握。
· A clear conscience is a soft pillow.問心無愧,高枕無憂。
· A clean hand wants no washing.身正不怕影子斜。
· A cheerful wife is the joy of life.快樂的妻子是生活的樂事。
· A change of work is as good as a rest.調換一下工作是很好的休息。
· Accidents will happen.天有不測風雲。
· A cat may look at a king.貓也有權晉見國王。
· A candle lights others and consumes itself.蠟燭焚自身,光亮照別人。
· A burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井繩。
· A burden of one´s choice is not felt.自己選的擔子不嫌重。
· Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.相聚愛益切,離別情更深。
· A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.借來的斗篷不暖身。
· A book that remains shut is but a block.有書閉卷不閱讀,無異是一塊木頭。
· A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.一本好書今天如此,將來也如此,永不改變。
· A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.秋波送盲,白費痴情。
· A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it´s the boundary of the world.坐井觀天。
· A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.略有勝於全無。
· A bird may be known by its song.什麽鳥唱什麽歌。
· A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.聞其歌知其鳥,聽其言知其人
· A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.雙鳥在林不如一鳥在手。
· A beggar´s purse is bottomless.乞丐的錢袋是無底洞。
· A bargain is a bargain.達成的協議不可撕毀。
· A bad workman quarrels with his tools.拙匠常怨工具差。
· A bad thing never dies.壞事傳千年。
· A bad padlock invites a picklock.開門揖盜。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛
· A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃虧的和解也比勝訴強。
· A bad bush is better than the open field.有勝於無。
· A bad beginning makes a bad ending.惡其始者必惡其終。
· No wisdom like silence智者寡言
· Necessity knows no law鋌而走險
· Many hands make light work人多好辦事
· Don´t play the goat不要胡鬧
· They』re a barrel of laughs他們很搞笑
· This movie was just a hype這部電影完全是在炒作
· the shortest straw下下簽
· The news came as a bombshell這個消息猶如晴天霹靂
· feeling low意氣消沉
· These are more than old wives´ tales這些可不是無稽之談
· That』ll save your skin那可幫你度過難關
· Every bad has some good 壞事情也有好的一面
· Some things rub them the wrong way他們被惹怒了
· Stay put停住不動
· to fly off the handle突然生氣、發怒
· He is really on the ball他真的思路很敏捷
· got savoir faire言行得體
· He has never rested on his laurels他從不滿足目前的成就
· Jump down someone』s throat生氣地批評
· put a roof over one』s head找個地方安頓
· faced the music報應
· blinded with science無言以對
· Off one』s rocker缺乏理智
· old goat老古板(通常指年長者)
· Welcome!It』s lovely to see you歡迎!見到你真高興!
· What』s gotten into you?你怎麼了?
· Coffee kept them on the go咖啡使他們充滿活力;
· Shine on擱在一旁;
· Monkey(around)with亂動;
· I think I get the drift我知道了;
· get the drift明白,了解
· The meeting will start at 10 o´clock sharp會議十點准時開始;
· like taking candy from a baby形容某事易如反掌
· Home is where the heart is家是心之所在
· From the word go 從頭到尾;
· They help make it less of a dog´s life他們幫忙改善生活;
· Half-baked 不成熟的
· bend the rules at times網開一面
· Spill one』s guts說出實情
· For heaven´s sake!老天!表示驚奇或憤怒的感嘆語
· Fly-by-night不可靠的,不可信任的
· Nervous wreck緊張,激動
· Pull through脫險,渡過難關
· Thumb through 匆匆的閱讀
2. 英語電影里的中英文句子五個
After all, tomorrow is another day.
明天又是新的一天 (飄)
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什麼 (阿甘正傳)
If he could have known that he was an orphan, left to the tender mercies of church-wardens and overseers, perhaps he would have cried louder.
他要是能夠意識到自己成了孤兒,命運如何全得看教區委員和貧民救濟處官員會不會發慈悲,可能還會哭得更響亮一些。(霧都孤兒)
Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?
人生總是那麼痛苦嗎?還是只有小時候是這樣?
Always like this.
總是如此。
(這個殺手不太冷)
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。(肖申克的救贖)
3. 一個 關於愛情英語的句子 與一部外國經典電影有關或者是裡面的台詞
"Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you."
-------------------
如有疑問請追問,
如滿意記得採納,
如有其他問題也可點我名字向我求助,
答題不易,
公平起見,
請採納最快回答的正確答案!!
O(∩_∩)O
謝謝。
4. 英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
5. 求五部英文電影里的經典句子
肖申克的救贖:
1、Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2、I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
3、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
4、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
海上鋼琴師:
1、鍵盤有始有終,你確切知道 88 個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它並不是無限的,而音樂,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的,我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應對,而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤,我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢 ? 那是上帝的鍵盤啊 !
2、所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。
3、我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。
4、陸地?陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,一個太漂亮的女人,一段太長的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一種我不會創作的音樂。我永遠無法放棄這艘船,不過幸好,我可以放棄我的生命。反正沒人記得我存在過,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一個知道我在這里的人。你是唯一一個,而且你最好習慣如此。原諒我,朋友,我不會下船的。
5、我可以在有限的鋼琴鍵中創造出無限的旋律,但我無法在無限的城市中,無盡的街道間找到屬於我的空間。
教父:
1、永遠別讓你的敵人知道你想什麼。
2、永遠別恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
3、我們開出的條件你是無法拒絕的,要麼是你的簽字要麼是把你的腦漿留在這份合同上。
4、一個人只有一種命運。
5、是敵人更要接近他。
死亡詩社:
1、死亡詩人致力於吸取生命的精華。
2、一旦覺得自己懂得,就必須換一種角度來看。這可能顯得有些荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必須試一下。同樣讀書的時候,不要只想作者怎麼看,想想你自己怎麼看。
3、你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音,因為你越遲開始尋找,找到的可能性就越小。
4、對我來說,運動只是一種讓其他人把我們推向極致的機會。
5、你們用不著表演,完全為你自己。
阿甘正傳:
1、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
2、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
3、如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
4、當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我想去,你知道的,我就去。
5、阿甘:為什麼你不愛我呢,珍妮?我不是個聰明人,可我知道什麼是愛。
6. 求20句英美電影里的好句子(英文的啊)
自己選!!!滿意請採納!!謝謝!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival
生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存
Let』s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
曾"打算有那麼一天"去寫的信,就在今天寫吧.
I love you not because of who you are,
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,
Because of who I am when I am with you .
而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么所的人,不會讓你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can』t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容。
Don』t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn』t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.
Just because someone doesn』t love you the way you want them to doesn』t mean they don』t
love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那比能夠不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.
Don』t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣.微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有.
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在.
讓人感動的英文句子
I』ve learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的腳邊。
I』ve learned… That when you』re in love, it shows.
我明白了…當你沉浸在愛情中,會表現出來的。
I』ve learned… That just one person saying to me, 「You』ve made my day!」 makes my day.
我明白了…有人告訴我「你讓我很快樂!」,這使我很快樂。
I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
我明白了…有個孩子在在你的臂彎中入睡是世界上最安寧的感覺。
I』ve learned… That being kind is more important than being right.
我明白了…秉性善良比行事正確更為重要。
I』ve learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
我明白了…永遠不要拒絕一個孩子贈與的禮物。
I』ve learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don』t have the strength to help him in some other way.
我明白了…如果從各種方面我都沒有能力幫助他的時候,我就為他祈禱。
I』ve learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
我明白了…不管生活讓你變得多名的嚴肅,每個人都要有一個可以胡作非為的朋友。
I』ve learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
我明白了…有時候每個人都需要一隻可以握住的手和一顆信任的心。
I』ve learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt.
我明白了…但我孩提時在夏天夜晚陪著我父親走過幾個街區曾感動過我,當我成人時。
I』ve learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
我明白了…生命象一卷廁紙。越到最後,走得越快。
I』ve learned… That we should be glad God doesn』t give us everything we ask for.
我明白了…我們應該感到高興,上帝沒有把我們想得到的都給予我們。
I』ve learned… That money doesn』t buy class.
我明白了…金錢並不能買到社會地位。
I』ve learned…That it』s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
我明白了…就是一些生活的瑣碎讓生命壯麗。
I』ve learned… That under everyone』s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
我明白了…在某些人的堅硬外殼下,也有渴望欣賞和理解的一面。
I』ve learned… That the Lord didn』t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
我明白了…上帝並沒有把一切都做完。否則,我能做什麼呢?
I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
我明白了…應該忽視的是,事實並不能改變事實。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
我明白了…如果你蓄謀報復某人,只會讓那個人繼續傷害你。
I』ve learned… That love, not time, heals all wounds.
我明白了…是愛,而不是時間,能夠治癒一切傷痛。
I』ve learned… That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
我明白了…使我成長的捷徑就是圍繞在比我聰敏的人身旁。
I』ve learned… That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
我明白了…你遇到的所有的人都應該給他們一個微笑。
I』ve learned… That there』s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
我明白了…在和孩子們一起睡,感受他們的呼吸噴在你的臉上的時候,世界上沒有較之更甜蜜的事情。
I』ve learned…. That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
我明白了…直到你愛上了一個人才發現原來有人是完美的。
I』ve learned…That life is tough, but I』m tougher.
我明白了…生命是艱難的,而我更堅強。
I』ve learned… That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
我明白了…機會從不落空,總有人得到你錯過的。
I』ve learned… That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
我明白了…當你遭遇苦難,幸福總會在某處停靠。
I』ve learned… That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
我明白了…我真希望在父親去世之前能再說一次我愛他。
I』ve learned… That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
我明白了…一個人應該溫柔地遵守諾言,因為明天他可能就食言了。
I』ve learned… That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
我明白了…微笑是最廉價的改善自己面孔的方法。
I』ve learned… That I can』t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
我明白了…我不能改變我的想法,但是我可以改變我的做法。
I』ve learned… That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you』re hooked for life.
我明白了…當最近降生的曾孫用他的小拳頭握住你的小拇指的時候,你發現你對生命如此的著迷。
I』ve learned… That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you』re climbing it.
我明白了…所有的人都想停留在山頂,但所有的樂趣和成長發生在爬上的過程里。
I』ve learned … That it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
我明白了…發表建議最好在以下兩個場合:別人發出請求,和生命收到威脅的時候。
I』ve learned… That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
我明白了…越是給很少的時間,我能做越多的事情。
7. 急求10句英語動畫或電影中的優美句子
《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler's List》)
1、這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)
2、Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙•高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
3、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙•高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
先抄著,我再找,以後別臨時抱佛腳。
本來就是姐姐
這部片子就這么點料,放在片子里句句經典,拿出來就不行了,下面的湊活吧。不行我找別的片子。
4、Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奧斯卡•辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙•高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每個人值多少!
5、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克•斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奧斯卡•辛德勒:如果我能賺到更多的錢…我揮霍了太多的錢。你沒有辦法。如果我試試。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克•斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我做得還不夠!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊薩克•斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
8. 五個英語電影中五句經典句子
He gave me,always just a shadow, and a vague outline, his favorite meet.But I want to be.不知道出處,漢意自己去網路翻譯
9. 英文電影里的好詞好句
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
10. 英語電影中的20句經典句子
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
8.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
9.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
10.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
以上,《亂世佳人》
11.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
12.I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
13. Here』s looking at you,kid。
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
14.Go ahead,make my day。
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
15.All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up。
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
16.May the Force be with you。
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
17.Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night。
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
18.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
19.I love the smell of napalm in the morning。
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
20.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)