Ⅰ 求經典的迪士尼英文電影台詞
海底總動員
影片片段:
Eathquake
nemo :wake up wake up
come on
marlin :i don''t want to go to school!ok ,one more minutes
nemo :not you dad ,me !
marlin:ok!
nemo: get up,get up
come to school come to school,come to school,come to school
nemo:well
marlin:nemo!nemo,don''t move,don''t move!
marlin:are you feel break ?
nemo:no !
marlin:are you sure you want to go to school this year?
this is not a problem you feel don''t ,you can wait for 5、7years.
nemo:come on ,dad come to to school
marlin:a,forgot to brush!
nemo: o
marlin:do you remember
nemo:yes !
marlin:brush!
nemo:ok, i am done !
Ⅱ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
Ⅲ 獅子王英文版的英語摘抄50個單詞五個句子,單詞要音標及詞性
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。turn [tɜrn] v.轉向;轉身;翻;轉彎
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 brave [breɪv] adj.勇敢的;無畏的;需要勇氣的;表現勇敢的
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 run [rʌn] v.跑;奔跑;跑(某段距離);跑步
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。danger [ˈdeɪn(d)ʒə] n.危險;危害;風險;威脅
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
逆境成就強者。 tough [tʌf] adj.艱苦的;艱難的;棘手的;嚴厲的
Ⅳ 急要迪士尼動畫片的經典英文對白!!!高分!!!
花木蘭被發現是女的時候 商,木蘭,和師傅的對話
Shang:
Ping! What's wrong? [Mulan moves her hands to reveal blood.] He's wounded! Get help! [Mulan sinks into unconsciousness.] Ping, hold on. Hold on.
The doctor emerges from his tent and says something to Shang, who looks disturbed and rushes inside. He looks at Mulan, who sits up in bed, her side bandaged. Shang stares at her, recognizing her as a girl. Mulan realizes her mistake and pulls the blanket back on.
Mulan:
I can explain!
Chi Fu:
So it's true!
Mulan:
Shang!
Chi Fu:
[yanking Mulan out of the tent and pulling her hair out of a bun] I knew there was something wrong with you! A woman! Treacherous snake!
Mulan:
My name is Mulan. I did it to save my father!
Chi Fu:
High treason!
Mulan:
I didn't mean for it to go this far!
Chi Fu:
Ultimate dishonor!
Mulan:
It was the only way! Please, believe me!
Chi Fu:
Captain?
Shang walks over to Khan and takes out Mulan's sword. The Gang of Three start to rush over to her, but Chi Fu stops them.
Chi Fu:
[to the soldiers holding Khan] Restrain him. [to the Gang of Three] You know the law.
Shang walks over to Mulan and throws the sword in the snow in front of her.
Shang:
A life for a life. My debt is repaid. [to the soldiers] Move out!
Chi Fu:
But you can't just ...
Shang:
[to Chi Fu] I said, 'Move out.'
The Chinese Army sadly walks away, leaving Mulan, Mushu, and Khan in the snow.
花木蘭最後部分。皇上犒賞花木蘭的對話。
Emperor:
I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace! And you have saved us all. [He bows to her, and row by row, every person in the Imperial City bows to her.]
Mushu:
Our little baby is all grown up and saving China! [To Crickee] Do you have a tissue?
Emperor:
Chi Fu!
Chi Fu:
Your Excellency?
Emperor:
See that this woman is made a member of my council.
Chi Fu:
What? There are no council positions open, your Majesty!
Emperor:
Very well. You can have his job.
Chi Fu:
Wha? ... My? ... [He faints.]
Mulan:
With all e respect, your Excellency, I think I've been away from home long enough.
Emperor:
Then take this [he hands her a pendant], so your family will know what you have done for me. And this [he hands her the sword of Shan Yu] so the world will know what you have done for China.
Ⅳ 上海迪士尼的英語作文50個詞
I went to Hong Kong Disney Land withmy mum my brother and my grandma in July. Mad Hat Cup in Disney Land is my favoritegame. We sat in a cup it is green with 香港迪尼斯樂園Hong Kong Disney Land I went to Hong Kong Disney Land with my mum my brother and my grandma in July. Mad Hat Cup in Disney Land is my favorite game. We sat in a cup it is green with a lot of waves pattern on it. The cups have different colors and patterns. When the game started the cup turned and turned and turned around. It went faster and faster graally. When it』s time up it stopped slowly. When I was in the cup I didn』t feel dizzy when I got out of the cup I felt very dizzy. But I wanted to try it again July 21st Saturday 自主學習To Study by Ourselves摘要:自主學習To Study by Ourselves Beijing met with SARS this spring
Ⅵ 用英文說出美國迪士尼的簡介50詞左右
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with five business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer procts and interactive media.
For more than nine decades, the name Walt Disney has been preeminent in the field of family entertainment. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to today's global corporation, The Walt Disney Company continues to proudly provide quality entertainment for every member of the family, across America and around the world. To learn more about the history of The Walt Disney Company, click through the timeline below.
Ⅶ 求一部迪士尼電影的台詞,英文的,大約150個單詞左右。。好的追加10分
是【灰姑娘的玻璃手機】裡面的:
.舞會上Sam與Austin一起到外面散步途中的談話
Austin(以下簡稱A) Sam(以下簡稱S)
A:So,Princeton Girl,would you tell me who you are if I guessed it right?
(普林斯頓女孩兒,如果我猜對的話,你願意告訴我你是誰嗎?)
S:Maybe.(也許我會)
A:Maybe?Well, how about we play "20 Questions?"
(也許?恩,我們來玩"20個問題"的游戲好嗎?)
S:How about ten?(十個好嗎?)
A:Well,I'll take what I can get.OK.First question:You do actually go to North Valley High School,right?
(好,我會盡我所能的).好的,第一個問題:你真的是在北谷高中上學嗎?)
S:Of course!(當然是了!)
A:Look,I'm just checking.I mean,you never know with the Internet...OK,next question:Were you disappointed when you found out that I was Nomad?Be honest.
(核實一下.互聯網上是無法知道......好的,下一個問題:當你發現我就是流浪者的時候失望嗎?老實回答我.)
S:Surprisingly no.(奇怪的是沒有.)
A:Did you vote for me for student body preesident?
(競選學生會主席時,你投了我的票嗎?)
S:Surprisingly yes.(奇怪的是是的.)
A:Really?Hmmm...OK,I got it.Given the choice,would you rather have a rice cake or a Big Mac?
(真的嗎?哦......好,我知道了.下面二選一.給你米餅和巨無霸,你要吃哪一個?)
S:A Big Mac.But what does that matter?(巨無霸.但這有什麼關系?)
A:Well,I like a girl with a hearty appetite.And besides,you just eliminated about 50 percent of the girls in our class.You'd think I'd remember those eyes...so beautiful!
(我喜歡胃口好的女孩兒.更何況,你的選擇已經幫我淘汰了班上一半的女孩兒.你可能會想,我會記住這雙眼睛的......太美了!)
(They come to a beautiful garden.)(他們走進一個漂亮的小花園.)
S:Wow.(哇!)
A:If I asked you to dance,does that count as a question?
(如果我邀請你跳一支舞的話,會不會算是一個問題?)
S:These's no music.(但是沒有音樂啊.)
A:So?(那又怎麼樣?)
(They are immersed in the beautiful atmosphere.)(他們沉醉在這美好的氣氛中了.)
S:All out of question?(沒有問題了嗎?)
A:Do you believe in love at first sight?(你相信一見鍾情嗎?)
S:I'll let you know.(以後會讓你知道的.)
A:But I've seen you before.(我以前見過你)
S:Yes.(是的.)
A:How could I have seen you before and not know who you are now.(以前見過你,現在卻認不出來了)
S:Maybe you were looking,but you weren't really seeing.Hey,you've got one more question left.
(也許你只是掃了一眼,並沒有真正留意.嘿,你只剩一個問題了.)
A:Do you,Princeton Girl,feel like you made the right choice meeting me here tonight?
(普林斯頓女孩兒,你覺得今天晚上來見我的決定做的對嗎?)
S:I do.And do you,Austin Ames,ever wanna see me again after tonight?
(是的,奧斯汀,你還想在今晚之後再見到我嗎?)
A:I'd have to think about that...absolutely.
(這個我得仔細想想......當然的了.)
(Sam's alarm clock tells her it's almost midnight,and she must leave.)(薩姆的鬧鍾響了,提醒她快到午夜了,她必須得離開了.)
S:Ahhh!Not now!!(天哪!不要現在吧!!)
A:What?(怎麼了?)
S:I've gotta go.(我得走了.)
A:What? Do you have a curfew or something?
(怎麼,你是不是還有宵禁令或類似的東西?)
S:Something like that.I'm sorry,but thank you.This has been the most amazing night.
(差不多.真抱歉,不過還是要謝謝你.今晚真是太棒了.)
A:Wait!Where are you going?(等等!你要去哪兒?)
S:I'm late.(我晚了.)
A:For what?(什麼晚了?)
S:Reality.(現實生活.)
有一點多,自己在選一選吧!!O(∩_∩)O~
Ⅷ 15句迪士尼的台詞的英文及翻譯
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. Look for the bare necessities - The Jungle Book
找到熊熊的生存之道。《叢林王子》
12. Dreams can come true! - Cinderella
夢想是可以成真的。《灰姑娘》
13. A dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella
夢想是你的心許下的一個願望。《灰姑娘》
14. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
15. To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
16. The world is my backyard - The Aristocats
世界是我們家後院。《貓兒歷險記》
17. Reach for the sky! - Toy Story
朝天空發射!《玩具總動員》
18. Even miracles take a little time. - The Fairy Godmother
就算是奇跡也要花點時間才能發生的。仙女教母
19. Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
20. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》
Ⅸ 求迪士尼經典動畫大片中的英文經典語句
最佳答案: 厲旭有戴,現在估計不戴,或者戴的是隱形眼鏡,圭賢也戴,特特也是,東海,赫在,韓庚, 其他答案: 特特不近視,但喜歡帶黑框眼鏡 奎賢近視很深,但他一直都帶隱形,很少戴眼鏡 希澈有的時候也帶 利特 希澈 韓庚 銀赫 十元...
Ⅹ 迪士尼動畫電影十個句子同一個電影中的(題目也要寫上而且是要英文和
冰雪奇緣
1,You stay right here. 你就待在這兒。
2,I am blocking you out.我已經屏蔽你了。
3,Are you kidding me?你在開我的玩笑嗎?
4,I love warm hugs。我喜歡溫暖的擁抱。
5,stay away. 走開。
6,I was born with it 我出生就有了。
7,I have never been better.我非常的開心。
8,hang on 稍等,撐住。
9,lucky you 你真幸運。
10,I was raised here 我是在這里長大的。
11,you shut me out你把我拒之門外。
12,she didn't mean it.她不是故意的。
13,You got wrong 你弄錯了。
14,now what 現在怎麼辦?
15,wake up 醒來。
16,slow down,慢點。
17,what I have done?我做了什麼?
18,what's the magic word?暗號是什麼呢?
19,I can't wait to see it.我迫不及待的去看它。
20,I have been up 我已經起床了。
21,I just paid it off 我才付清。
22,I owe you 我欠你的。