A. 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你
1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.
B. 求英語電影經典對白!英語口語考試要用,兩分鍾就行了。最好是經典一...
教父1裡面白蘭度在婚禮時候會見眾人的對白挺帶勁的,你要能把語氣和嗓音都學到位,肯定過。
C. 求英語配音片段,兩個角色,3分鍾以上。電影,動畫,美劇片段都可。
《海底總動員》中尼莫的爸爸剛到悉尼那一段,就是有一堆海鳥亂叫的一段,很有喜感。或者就是尼莫的爸爸失望而歸的一段。
《功夫熊貓1》中烏龜和師傅的對話42:35-45:40,剛好三分鍾,我覺得那段特別的經典,但是也不乏幽默感~很有哲理~ 或者是po和他爸爸的對話1:07:27-1:09:50,也很不錯~
《飛屋環游記》小胖紙收留大鳥的那段也不錯,35:17-39:48,
兩個人的角色相對較多,很好找的~ 我一般比較喜歡動畫,語速相對慢些~
希望對你有幫助~
D. 求一個2分鍾英文電影片段的對話,要求有4個人。
什麼片段都可以嗎?尖峰時刻
E. 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!
簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典
F. 老師布置了個英語配音作業 兩分鍾以上 有沒有什麼英文電影電視片段可以推薦的 謝謝
噢 順便說一下 我現在學的ABC天丅英語中心的教師說過,若想學會英語是輕松的;絕對要擁有一個適宜的研習環境以及練習口語對象,老師水平是關鍵,最好歐美母語 口語純正非常重要 保持每日口語交流,1v1個性化學習才能夠有.好.的學習成果!完成課堂後還要復習聽取課後錄音反饋 幫助加強記憶。若真的是無口語交談的人,可以到聽力室或愛思取得課外教材研習,多問多聽很快的英語水平會提高起來 整體效果是必定突飛猛進的!Sample1:Mynameis________.Iamgraatefrom________seniorghschoolandmajorin________.Thereare________peopleinmyfamily..Andmymotherisahousewife.Iamtheyoungestoneinmyfamily.Inmysparetime,Iliketoreadnovels..Asfornovels,-nscientistorakung-fumaster.Inadditiontoreading,IalsoliketoplayPCgames...tsounds.nglisnthefuture.Sample1:Iam.Iwasbornin....That』.Inmysparetime,,,.Iusedtogoabroadforashort-termEnglishstudy.Duringthattime,.Itnklanguageisveryinteresting...Sample:Mynameis.Therearepeopleinmyfamily.MyfatherisaChemistryteacher..MymotherisanEnglishteacher..Ihaveayoungerbrother,..-bookstoread.ReadingE-booksisfun.Inaddition,idanimations.ofthesubjects..Sample:Mynameis.Iamfrom.Therearepeopleinmyfamily..Heisacomputerengineer..Sheisalsoabusywoman...ShemajorsinEnglish..Heisyearsold.Becauseofmyfather,.Iplaytheon-linegameforabouthourseveryday...
G. 英語口語考試,想表演電影片段,2女一男,8分鍾以上,跪求!!
不一定要電影吧 其實《老友記》(又叫六人行)挺好的,是歐美非常熱的一部喜劇的情景劇,裡面的對話很適合學英語的人看,我覺得你去看一下,然後選個片段出來就OK啦。(很好選的,你看一集就應該能選出來)~~~
H. 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約2分鍾左右,標注電影名,謝謝!
你可以去搜搜《低俗小說》《無恥混蛋》等的台詞doc
I. 求我最喜歡的電影的2分鍾的英語口語演講
這是我的英文寫作課自己寫的作文啊,給你截取了一部分,忍痛給你拉~加點分吧~~呵呵~!!
Movie Review
——「The Butterfly Effect」
「If anyone should find this, it means that my plan ineffective and I would have been dead if I return to the past in some way, in the hope that all those able to save her!」 I have to admit that I』m not interested in the movies of science fiction, but this movie has changed my mind a bit. Besides, I was couldn』t help being attracted and moved by it totally.
If you had a chance to go back and have a restart, what would you think? In this movie, Evan actually had such a marvelous magic. One day, he suddenly realized that he could go back to the past time and change the things that had happened before through his former diaries. And then, Evan went back for several times, expecting to make the life better, for his mother, for his friends, for his love. Nevertheless it went worse than ever before every time: his friend was put into asylum, his neighbor died, his mother was terminally ill, his girlfriend became a prostitute, and he himself lost arms. All above happened made him be at a loss. Finally Evan found the best way for all the others, and that was the origin of all the misfortune.
Some people want to forget the past; some people, intentionally or unintentionally, imagine going back to the past to change the miseries, or hope to live on another kind of life, or to be another person. If we just sit there, waiting for the result, the final result will be no result. Memories are not always beautiful, some of sweet, some of distressingness, some of agony. When facing the dissatisfactions and frustrations, everyone would like to redeem the situation and intend to do something to make it better. However, it cannot be retrieved once being lost. Sometimes, there is no need for us to seek the things that have already been missing; Sometimes, giving up is also a kind of beauty.
J. 急求台詞簡單的兩分鍾英語電影片段!!!!要小學生適用的那種……
去網上找一些迪士尼動畫的中英字幕電影比如《獅子王》、《白雪公主》等電影下下來用QQ影音截一下就行了