Ⅰ 我懷念的 英文翻譯
what I cherish in memory
Ⅱ 謹以此片,懷念逝去的愛。用英文如何表達
謹以此片,懷念逝去的愛。
1.This movie is dedicated to the reminiscence of the faded away love.
2. The movie is humbly dedicated to reminiscing the love long gone.
Ⅲ 開始懷念那些所謂的曾經 英文翻譯是什麼
Start to missing the so-called past. past以前的, 過去的,過去, 昔時; 往事
Ⅳ 求電影:我,機器人(英文)的十句經典的話
Detective Del Spooner: What if I'm right?
戴爾·史普納警探:如果我說對了會怎樣?
Lt. John Bergin: [sighs] Well, then I guess we're gonna miss the good old days.
約翰·伯金少尉:【嘆息】那,我想我們會開始懷念過去那些好日子了。
Detective Del Spooner: What good old days?
戴爾·史普納警探:什麼好日子?
Lt. John Bergin: When people were killed by *other people*.
約翰·伯金少尉:那時候人還是被"其他人"殺死的。
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of
life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
戴爾·史普納警探:人類有夢想,甚至狗都有夢想,但你沒有,你只是個機器,一個冒充生命的贗品。一個機器人能寫交響樂么?一個機器人
能把一個,嗯,帆布變成一幅美麗的傑作么?
Sonny: Can *you*?
桑尼:"你"能么?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: I think you murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions and things got out of
control.
戴爾·史普納警探:我認為是你殺了他,因為當時他正在訓練你模擬感情,然後事情就失去了控制。
Sonny: I did not murder him.
桑尼:我真的沒殺他。
Detective Del Spooner: But emotions don't seem like a very useful simulation for a robot.
戴爾·史普納警探:但是對一個機器人來說,感情不像是個有用的模擬物品。
Sonny: [getting angry] I did not murder him.
桑尼:【開始生氣了】我真的沒殺他。
Detective Del Spooner: Hell, I don't want my toaster or my vacuum cleaner appearing emotional...
戴爾·史普納警探:該死,我可不想讓我的烤箱或者吸塵器顯得充滿感情……
Sonny: [Hitting table with his fists] I did not murder him!
桑尼:【用拳頭敲桌子】我真的沒殺他!
Detective Del Spooner: [as Sonny observes the inflicted damage to the interrogation table]
That one's called anger. Ever simulate anger before?
戴爾·史普納警探:【當桑尼在觀察審問桌的破壞情況時】這就叫"憤怒",以前模仿過"憤怒"沒有?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: [Entering Calvin's office room] In the lab, before Sonny jumped us...
戴爾·史普納警探:【進入加爾文的辦公室】在這個實驗室,在桑尼從我們這兒跑開以前……
Susan Calvin: [Interrupts] Sonny?
蘇珊.加爾文:【打斷他】桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner: The robot.
戴爾·史普納警探:那個機器人。
Susan Calvin: You're calling the robot Sonny?
蘇珊.加爾文:你叫那個機器人桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner: No, it did. The robot did. I didn't care, the robot said it was Sonny. In the lab, there was a cott.
I'm asking you, did you see the cott?
戴爾·史普納警探:不,它叫的。那個機器人叫的。我才不管呢,那個機器人說它是桑尼。這實驗室原來有個床。我在問你那,你原來有沒有
見過那個床?
Susan Calvin: I slept in my office.
蘇珊.加爾文:我睡在自己的辦公室。
________________________________________
Sonny: [Looking around at the robots while he is about to be "killed"] They all look like me. But none of them are me.
桑尼:【環視周圍的機器人,他馬上要被"處死"了】他們看起來都像我,但是沒有一個是我。
Susan Calvin: That's right. You are unique.
蘇珊.加爾文:是,你是獨一無二的。
Sonny: [pause] Will it hurt?
桑尼:【停頓】會疼么?
Ⅳ 這是我曾經看過最感人的電影的英文
This is the most touching movie I have ever seen.
Ⅵ 英文翻譯 當你在我身邊的時候 我就開始懷念 因為我知道你即將離去
I start to miss you even when you are still by my side, because I know you will leave me soon.
Ⅶ 電影版的泡沫之夏片尾我懷念的之後有一段英文歌 誰知道叫什麼
不喜歡女主角,沒有氣質!感覺劉亦菲拍的話,肯定特別好!還有羅仲謙,演的太墨跡了,一點也沒有大少爺的貴族氣質!不喜歡!洛熙演的還可以,有點那種痞壞的氣質,還不錯!其他都太爛了!!
Ⅷ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
Ⅸ 求文件「讓人懷念的英文電影對白-激揚我人生zip」
Captain Wilm Hosenfeld: Thank God, not me. He wants us to survive. Well, that's what we have to believe. 維姆·霍森菲德上尉:謝謝上帝,不要謝我。他希望我們倖存下來。所以,那就是我們所要相信的。 Henryk Szpilman: What's the matter with you all, huh You lost your sense of humor 亨利克·斯皮爾曼:這些和你有什麼關系嗎,啊?你已經丟失了你的幽默感? Wladyslaw Szpilman: That's not funny. 瓦拉迪斯勞·斯皮爾曼:這不是開玩笑。 Henryk Szpilman: Well, you know what's funny You're funny, with that ridiculous tie. 亨利克·斯皮爾曼:那麼,你知道什麼是玩笑?你很好笑,帶著那條滑稽的領帶。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: [getting angry] What're you talking about my tie for What does my tie have to do with anything I need this tie for my work! 瓦拉迪斯勞·斯皮爾曼:(開始生氣)你怎麼要提到我的領帶?我的領帶和誰有關系啊?我需要這條領帶是為了工作! Henryk Szpilman: [mocking] Oh, your work. 亨利克·斯皮爾曼:(嘲笑的)哦,你的工作。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: Yes, that's right, I work! 瓦拉迪斯勞·斯皮爾曼:是的,就是這樣,我的工作! Henryk Szpilman: Yes, yes, your work. Playing the piano for the parasites in the ghetto. 亨利克·斯皮爾曼:是的,是的,你的工作。在猶太區為寄生蟲們彈鋼琴。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: Parasites... 瓦拉迪斯勞·斯皮爾曼:寄生蟲們… Henryk Szpilman: Yes, parasites. They don't give a damn about people suffering. 亨利克·斯皮爾曼:是的,寄生蟲們。對於百姓遭受到的苦難,他們甚至沒有一句譴責。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: And you blame me for their apathy, right 瓦拉迪斯勞·斯皮爾曼:所以你責備我,他們的冷漠,是嗎? Henryk Szpilman: [accusing] I do, because I see it everyday. They don't even notice what's goingon around them. 亨利克·斯皮爾曼:(責難的)是的,因為我每天都能看到。他們甚至對身邊發生的事情置若罔聞。 Father: I blame the Americans. 父親:我譴責美國人。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: [visibly upset] For what, for my tie 瓦拉迪斯勞·斯皮爾曼:(顯然很沮喪)為了什麼,為我的領帶? Itzak Heller: What do you think you're doing Szpilman I saved your life. Now go! Get out! 依薩克·赫勒:斯皮爾曼,你現在還在想你能做什麼?我救了你的命。現在走吧!快點離開! Itzak Heller: [Szpilman begins to run] Don't run! 依薩克·赫勒:(斯皮爾曼開始跑)不要跑! Captain Wilm Hosenfeld: What is your name So I can listen for you. 維姆·霍森菲德上尉:你叫什麼名字?這樣我可以聆聽你的。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: My name is Szpilman. 瓦拉迪斯勞·斯皮爾曼:我的名字是斯皮爾曼。 Captain Wilm Hosenfeld: Spielmann That is a good name, for a pianist. 維姆·霍森菲德上尉:斯皮爾曼?對於一個鋼琴家來說,是個不錯的名字。