⑴ 告訴我電影勇敢的心中的經典語句,中英雙語的~
LIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they''ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,僅有的一個機會!那就是回到戰場,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
⑵ 求 《勇敢的心》經典台詞中英文對照
You heart is free. Have the courage to follow.
I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You』ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you』ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』ll never take our freedom!
I see her strength in you.
Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.
I have nothing. Men fight for me, because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk. They fought for William Wallace and he fight for something that I』ve never had and I took it from him when I betrayed him, and I saw it in his face on the battlefield, and it』s tearing me apart!
Well, all men betray, all lose heart.
I don』t want to lose heart! I want to believe as he dose. I will never be on the wrong side again.
Because of the way you are looking at me now
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—
Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.
Freedom!
你說的英語應該是這塊開始吧···
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
華萊士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
這個裡面你再看下··http://tieba..com/f?kz=105916379
這個 英語台詞的下載:http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/4508421.html
⑶ 勇敢的心:世界大戰結尾英語台詞
英文:
but i can only be thankful for how much. I have been blessed. no speacicaill for the wonder you bought in my life.
中文:
我只能無比感激。尤其是你,是我生命中(帶來的)最大的幸運。
游戲資料:
《勇敢的心:世界大戰》(Valiant Hearts:The Great War)是由UbisoftMontpellier開發製作的一款動作冒險類反戰題材游戲,於2014年06月25日發行。2018年11月8日登陸NS。
游戲講述是一個跨越命運的故事,一個在四分五裂世界裡的破碎的愛。在《勇敢的心》,所有人物都會在游戲過程中產生千絲萬縷的聯系,友情、愛情、犧牲和悲劇會降臨到每個人的身上,但他們互相幫助,以保持對人類恐怖戰爭的反抗。
⑷ 鋼鐵俠 蜘蛛俠 瘋狂原始人 辛德勒的名單 勇敢的心 電影 英文經典對白 各十句
鋼鐵俠
想要不被欺負,棍子得比別人粗
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
托尼·斯塔克:他們說,這個世界上最好的武器,是不必開火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我認為最好的武器只需要發射一次。我父親是這么做的(托尼的父親參與了原子彈製造),美國也是這么做的(向日本投放原子彈),到目前為止,這個道理仍然還算正確。
Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
我應該已經死了...肯定是為了某個理由而存活了下來…現在我終於知道了……我應該做些什麼……
I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...
我希望我能保護好我所不能失去的東西。
I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without
我會給你一個選擇,你是想要苟且偷生,還是死得其所?
I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?
今天就是你餘生的第一天
Today is the first day...of what's left of you life
滿大人:女士們,孩子們,懦夫們。很多人認為我是恐怖分子,但我自認為是一名導師。給你們上的第一節課內容是,英雄,從不存在。
MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。
情況不一樣了,我必須要保護我唯一離不了的人。那就是你。
Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.
我是托尼史塔克,我製造了這些東西,我有個超級好的女朋友。我還偶爾拯救一下世界。但是為什麼我徹夜難眠。
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.
事實是... ...我就是鋼鐵俠
The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.
(ps.因為不清楚你說的哪一部於是從第一部到第三部都有寫)
蜘蛛俠
能力越大,責任越大
With great power there must also come great responsiblity.
我們每一個人都面臨選擇,我們是什麼樣的人,取決於你選擇做什麼樣的人。
It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
當我看著你,看著你看著我,我變得堅強,也更軟弱,覺得興奮,卻害怕。
Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.
無論什麼離開,無論什麼還在身旁,我們總是要自己做選擇。我的朋友harry告訴我:他選擇做最棒的自己,這讓我們選擇做自己,而我們總是能選擇怎樣做才是對的。
whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.
(ps.依舊是把蜘蛛俠三部曲和超凡系列的寫下來了pps.以前沒發現蜘蛛俠的怎麼這么少)
瘋狂原始人
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!
我還有很多話要說。我想跟你解釋很多事情,可是總是沒時間
I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。這些的中心是什麼?跟著太陽走。我改變不了什麼,也沒什麼主意。但是我有我的力量,你們現在需要這個。
There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
我想這應該叫做擁抱。
I think this is called a hug.
這感覺真好,它應該叫什麼名字
this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
我們的世界依舊充滿了危險與困難
Our world is full of danger and difficulties
在黑暗與恐懼中一成不變地生活著
Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears
這是大腦,我想的很多點子都來自這里。坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!
This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
辛德勒名單
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一個更多的人…可是我沒有!可是我…我沒有!
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
勇敢的心
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you『ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin『 to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they『ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
告訴你的國王,威廉·華萊士不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
Many man dies,not every man really lives
斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。(我們有著)(或者他們有著)最精良的戰士。
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
自由萬歲……
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom." -- William Wallace
以上全部來自網路,翻譯可能多多少少有點問題吧。
蜘蛛俠的應該還有很多隻是找雙語的太麻煩了,感覺沒分有不是很想找。
如果覺得有些話並不經典那請你去看一遍電影吧,每個人的感覺不一樣喜歡的地方不一樣,如果真的那麼想知道經典台詞,就算知道了是什麼對白不知道它的含義哪有什麼意義呢?
還有疑問?
⑸ 英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
⑹ 給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
Sean Connery,「Dr.No」
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。」
演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962
2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
3、原文:「It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.」
Mae West,「I』m No Angel」
譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」
演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933
4、原文:「I』ll be back.」
Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」
譯文:「我會回來的。」
90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格。
演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
?
5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」
Jean Harlow,「Hell』s Angels」
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930
6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
7、原文:「I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thought,I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933
8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
9、原文:「You talkin』to me?.」
Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976
勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。
10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby.」
Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930
⑺ :《勇敢的心》中William Wallace說的一句震撼人心的話,英語怎麼說阿
你們可以奪走我們的生命,但永遠不能拿走我們的自由。
You can take off my life, but never our freedom.
每個人都會死,但並非每個人都曾真正的活過。
Everyone would die, but not everyone has really lived.
⑻ 英語電影簡短句子帶翻譯45句話
1《泰坦尼克號》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I』m the King of the world. )
2《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name』s Bond, James Bond.)
3《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
給我錢!(Show me the money!)
4《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以奪走我們的生命,但你永遠也拿不走我們的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you』ll never take our freedom.)
5《出租汽車司機》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我說話嗎?你在跟我說話嗎?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)
6《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler』s List》)
這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有……
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn』t , and I didn』t ……)
7《亂世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德園!我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回到我身邊.無論如何,明天是嶄新的一天.
(Tara! I』ll go home.I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
8《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,還是死亡,這是一個問題.
( To be or not to be, that』s a question.)
9《 獨立日》(《Independence Day》)
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來…你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰……而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 「 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存.」的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
( Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can』t be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united inour common interests…..you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We』re fighting for our right to live, to exist……as the day when the world declared in one voice 「 We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We』re going to live on. We』re going to survive.」 Today we celebrate our independence day!)
10《羅馬假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難…羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
Tomorrow is another day 明天又是新的一天。After storm comes rainbow 風雨過後有彩虹。Never say die 永不言棄。Never put off what you can do until tomorrow 今日事今日畢。
1. Pain past is pleasure.(過去的痛苦就是快樂。)[無論多麼艱難一定要咬牙沖過去,將來回憶起來一定甜蜜無比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中有知識,勝過手中有金錢。)[從小灌輸給孩子的堅定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(風暴使樹木深深紮根。)[感激敵人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所願,無所不成。)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.(最簡單的回答就是干。)[想說流利的英語嗎?那麼現在就開口!心動不如嘴動。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先難後易。)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (偉大的理想造就偉大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful indivials above the crowd: a little bit more.(四個簡短的詞彙概括了成功的秘訣:多一點點!)[比別人多一點努力、多一點自律、多一點決心、多一點反省、多一點學習、多一點實踐、多一點瘋狂,多一點點就能創造奇跡!]
11. In doing we learn.(實踐長才幹。)
12. East or west, home is best.(東好西好,還是家裡最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三個臭皮匠,頂個諸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷徑。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(禍不單行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不經災禍不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(遲做總比不做好;晚來總比不來好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(過而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊補牢,猶未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(無熱情成就不了偉業。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行動比語言更響亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯錯誤。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(偉大始於渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一個今天勝似兩個明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事實從來不怕調查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌無骨卻能折斷骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的嘗試是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(通百藝而專一長。)
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是無價寶。)
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
1、Give me a second and I 』ll think of you; give me a minute and I 』ll miss you; give me a day I will miss you; give me a life, I will protect you.給我一秒鍾我會想你;給我一分鍾我會牽掛你;給我一整天我會思念你;給我一輩子,我會守護你.
2、A touch, a kiss, on behalf of my love for you.一絲愛(ai)撫,一縷親吻,都代表我對你的愛(ai)意.
3、Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn』t. Today I have made up my mindto say 「I love you」.正是因為愛(ai)才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛(ai).
4、Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.沒有杯子咖啡是寂寞的,沒有你我是孤獨的.
5、Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?難道你怕一個深愛(ai)著你的痴情兒?
6、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
7、Has hands but can』t hold you, but I have a heart, at any time to miss you.有雙手卻不能隨時抱著你,但我有顆心,隨時能想念你.關於愛(ai)情的句子
8、Have fun with you, love you truly; waiting for you waiting for, I hope you understand my love.擁有你開心樂懷,疼愛(ai)你實實在在;盼著你苦苦等待,希望你明白我愛(ai).
9、How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!過得好么?希望世界因你而美麗!
10、I am too happy to stand faint!我要幸福的昏倒了! 經典愛(ai)情語句.
11、I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade inthe hot sun.我在憂愁時想你,就像在冬天想太陽;我在快樂時想你,就像在驕陽下想樹陰.
12、I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.我不要短暫的溫存,只要你一世的陪伴.
13、I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.我想將對你的思念寄予散落的星子,但願那點點的星光能照進你的窗前,伴你好夢.
14、I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so thatto warm your heart.我想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房.
15、I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!在你抑鬱的時候,我就是你的開心果.在你憂傷的時候,我願作你的忘憂樹!
16、If I could rearrange the alphabet,I』d put Y and I together.如果我能重新來排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.
17、In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都會愛(ai)你. 關於愛(ai)情的句子
18、It』s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.曾經迷惘的心中,是你牽引我走出寂寞.
19、It』s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with you.不是戀愛(ai)的感覺讓我幸福而是愛(ai)上你的感覺讓我幸福.
20、Love you so I don`t wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.愛(ai)你所以我不願去睡覺,因為現實比夢境更美好. 經典語句大全.
21、Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇見你是命運的安排而愛(ai)上你是我情不自禁.
22、My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you everyminute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都為你心跳,每一刻都被你感動,每一秒都為你擔心.有你的感覺真好.
23、No man or woman is worth your tears and the one who is,won』t make your cry.沒人值得你為ta流淚,真正愛(ai)你的人不會讓你哭泣.
24、Sweet heart, because had you, every day there are very clear weather.甜蜜,就是因為心中有了你,天天都有晴朗無比的好天氣.
25、The moonlight stands for my heart!月亮代表我的心!
26、There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上願意醒來為兩個理由: 鬧鍾和你.
27、To you, it is graceful grief and sweet melancholy, in the heart, is a kind of soft warmth that can』t be expressed with any language.想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨.
28、You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.你是我的一切,我是如此幸運上帝讓你來到我身邊.
29、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!
30、You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs areonly sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只為你一人守侯,千夜的戀歌只為你一人而唱.
有些亂哈,別介意
⑼ 《勇敢的心》電影里幾句英文的意思
Every man dies, not every man really lives
譯文:每個人都會死,不是每個人都能活著
peace is made in such way .
slave is made in such way!!!
譯文:和平是用這種方式創造的 而奴役也正是由這種方式而來的
Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while.And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
譯文:如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由
⑽ 求勇敢的心影片中的20個句子
(1)WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they''ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,僅有的一個機會!那就是回到戰場,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
(2)Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom.
啊~~~打,你們可能會死.逃跑則會生存----至少能有一會,很多年後,死在床上.你會願意用這些年的機會來交換一個機會,僅僅一個,回到這里,告訴敵人,他們可以奪走我們的生命,但是,絕對奪不走我們的自由
(3)William Wallace's father: Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.
你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧.
(4)William Wallace: There's a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.
我們間的區別就是,你們認為這片土地的人民生存是為了供養你們階級,我卻認為你的階級應該給你的人民自由.我走了,確認他們是否得到了
(5)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西
(6)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(7)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(8)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(9)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(10)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。
(11)William Wallace: FREEDOM !!!