㈠ 「今天我看了一部很棒的電影」這句話用英語怎麼說呢
Today, I saw a great movie!
㈡ 我昨天看了一部電影英語
1.I saw a movie yesterday.2.I bought a new bag the day before yesterday.3.I played football yesterday.4.I saw a UFO in 1997.5.I listened to an English song the day before yesterday.
㈢ 我們昨天看了一部叫《哈里波特》的電影。請問英語怎麼翻譯兩種句型。謝謝!急!
有學定語從句嗎?
一種就是用被動語態來限定電影,一種用定語從句來限定電影,如下:
1.We saw a movie named "harry potter" Yesterday.
2.We saw a movie that is "harry potter" Yesterday.
㈣ 這天晚上我們看了一部精彩的電影用英語怎麼說
We saw a wonderful film that evening
㈤ 我昨天看了一部電影現在我把它向你們分享用英語怎麼翻譯
中文思維:I watched a film last night, and I want to share it with you guys by now.
外文思維:I enjoyed a film last night, and I want to share it with you guys by now.
定語從句:I want to share a film with you guys, which I enjoyed last ningt.
㈥ 我們昨天晚上看的那個電影很精彩——用英語翻譯
the film we saw last night is wonderful
㈦ 我最近看了一部很棒的電影 這句話用英語怎麼說
I have seen a good/fantastic/great flim/movie recently.(打斜杠的任選一個)
㈧ 最近我看了一部電影用英語怎麼說
Recently I have seen a film called Avatar.It tells us that we should protect the environment.It is a film that is worth seeing.
多謝!
I watched a film named xxx today.
動詞是watch
既然是已經是今天看過了的,又沒有什麼上下文,那麼一般過去式是最准確而簡單的時態了
名為… 用named十分恰當,從結構和文意上看都很合適
時間狀語today放在句末自然流暢
㈩ 英語翻譯 昨天我看了一部電影名叫音樂之聲(用定語從句)
Yesterday I saw a film (which was )called the sound of music.
括弧里的可省略,which也可以換成that