導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文悲劇電影台詞

英文悲劇電影台詞

發布時間:2022-04-22 23:55:29

『壹』 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》

2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。

『貳』 急!!!求英文電影《放牛班的春天》和《弱點》里的經典台詞各十句、英漢都要有、謝謝各位、幫個忙塞~

《放牛班的春天》經典台詞中英文版 "Les choristes" classic lines in the English version Matthew: what are you doing? 馬修:你在干什麼? Send pinault: I'm waiting for Saturday. My father will come here to pick me up. 派皮諾:我正在等著星期六。我的父親會來這里接我。 Matthew: but today is Saturday. 馬修:但是今天不是星期六。 (pie pinault's persistent waiting for you is reasonable, Matthew was fired that day, it was a Saturday. Matthew left, in addition to the beautiful memories, and went away with pettitte pinault......) (派皮諾的執著等待是有道理的,馬修被解僱那天,正是一個星期六。馬修離開 的時候,除了美好的回憶,還帶走了小派皮諾……) Chabert: foul, penalty. "Action (i.e., the film - response") 夏伯特:犯規,處罰。(即影片中的「行動——反應」) Clement mathieu: you see evil everywhere。 馬修:你看見罪惡無處不在。 Chabert: here? B: yes. 夏伯特:這里?是的。 Chabert is dragging Meng Dan will punish him) (夏伯特正拖著孟丹即將懲罰他) Matthew: what did he do? 馬修:他做了什麼? Chabert: he wanted to steal my table in my room. I'm so surprised! Don't need to solicit opinions hasson, "action - response" (also mentioned above is foul, penalty) 夏伯特:他想在我房間里偷我的表。我太吃驚了!不需要徵求哈森意見,「行動—— 反應」(也就是上面所 提到的犯規,處罰) Matthew: do you want to take him to go to? 馬修:你要把他帶到哪裡去? Chabert: solitary! He closed for 15 days! 夏伯特:禁閉室!把他關上15 天! Matthew: wait! 馬修:等等! Chabert: wait what! (chabert and Meng Dan disappeared in the teaching building) 夏伯特:等什麼!(夏伯特和孟丹消失在教學樓里) Clement mathieu: he's my only baritone. 馬修:他是我唯一的男中音。 (考試時)(test) Send pinault: are we friends? 派皮諾:我們是朋友嗎? Le and: yeah! 勒克和:是啊! Send pinault: that you told me that 5 + 3 equal?? 派皮諾:那你告訴我,5+3 等於多少? And, should be 53. 勒克和:應該是53。 Send pinault: are you sure? 派皮諾:你確定? Le and: sure! 勒克和:確定! Send pinault: fine, thank you 派皮諾:好,謝謝 (several children stole Matthew music studies in the toilet......) (幾個小孩偷了馬修的樂譜在廁所研究……) Section b: it's not pornographic pictures. 科 賓:這又不是色情照片。 Le Claire: I didn't say. 勒克萊克:我又沒說是。 Skin el: what is it? 皮 埃 爾:那裡面是什麼? Section b: ave maria, tenor, claremont, Matthew. 科 賓:聖母頌,男高音,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Le Claire: this is a quintet chords, claremont, Matthew. 勒克萊克:這是五重奏和弦,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Section b: this is the music. 科 賓:這是樂譜。 Le Claire: how do you know? 勒克萊克:你怎麼知道? El: skin is Morse code? 皮 埃 爾:是摩斯碼嗎? Section b: maybe the password? 科 賓:也許是密碼? Le Claire: maybe he is a spy. 勒克萊克:也許他是個間諜。 Section b: right! Proctor could be spy! 科 賓:對!可能是間諜學監!! Examination, the headmaster to ask: "marshal nye is how dead?" 考試時,校長提問:「奈元帥是怎麼死的?」 Matthew stood behind the principal, made the action of aimed their guns for pinault. 馬修在校長背後站著,做出舉槍瞄準的動作幫佩皮諾。 Palin pinault smiled, confidently replied: "when hunting!" 佩皮諾笑了一下,很有信心地答道:「打獵的時候!」 Exam was over, the headmaster called boni firth: "you should know that nai marshal was shot." 考試結束,校長叫博尼費斯:「你應該知道奈元帥是被槍決的。」 Boni firth: "yeah, just like napoleon." 博尼費斯:「對啊,就跟拿破崙一樣。」 Principal: (disappointed) "good! Go out!" 校長(失望):「好了!都出去!」

Courage is a hard thing to figure
理解勇氣是件很難的事

You can have courage based on a mb idea or mistake
你可以因為笨主意或錯誤產生勇氣

but you're not supposed to question alts
但你不應該去質疑長輩

or your coach or your teacher
不該質疑你的教練或者你的老師

because they make the rules
因為他們定下了規矩

maybe they know best
他們也許是最懂的人

but maybe they don't
但也許不是

it all depends on who you are, where you come from
這都取決於你是誰你從哪來

didn't at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up
難道不會有最少1/600的人考慮過放棄

and joining with the other side?
而轉投另外一邊嗎

i mean,valley of death that's pretty salty stuff
我是說,死亡之谷是個悲劇

that's why courage it's tricky
所以勇氣是很微妙的

should you always do what others tell you to do?
你應該總是對別人言聽計從嗎

sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something
有時你可能甚至不知道你為什麼這么做

i mean any fool can have courage
任何蠢人都可能有勇氣

but honor,that's the real reason you either do something or you don't
但榮耀才是你有所為,有所不為的真正動因

it's who you are and maybe who you want to be
那才是真正的你,才是你想成為的你

if you die trying for something important
若為重要的事情努力而失去生命

then you have both honor and courage
那麼你就擁有榮耀和勇氣

that's pretty good
這非常好
you should hope for courage and try for honor
你應該希望擁有勇氣,努力得到榮耀

maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too
也許甚至懇求別人教你怎麼來去做這些

『叄』 英文電影經典台詞

20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:

背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://..com/question/21113917

『肆』 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

『伍』 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。

2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的

3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。

4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊

5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」

6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。

7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」

8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨

9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?

10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」

『陸』 最地道最感人的英文電影對白

卓別林<城市之光>
(City
Lights)經典結尾的無聲對白
恢復視覺的盲女觸摸到流浪漢的手,感覺很熟悉,她問:"You?"
流浪漢緊張地點頭,然後問:"You
can
see
now?"
她微笑著回答,"Yes,
I
can
see
now."

『柒』 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

『捌』 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 最好搞笑的

1.《藍莓之夜》

一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《當哈利遇見莎莉》

.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手愛德華》

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《戀夏500天》

愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.

5.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

6.《曾經》

曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。

Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

7.《兩小無猜》

好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

8.《附註我愛你》

在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

9.《分手信》

離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老還童》

我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

『玖』 說出幾部英語電影中你認為最感人的台詞(英文台詞並附上中文意思,標明誰說的)謝謝

You jump, I jump. --jack, titanic 泰坦尼克。你要跳,我也跟著跳
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.-- forrest gump, Forrest Gump. 阿甘正傳。媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠也不知道你下一次會碰到什麼
I guess that's what happens at the end, you start thinking about the beginning. --Mr. Smith, Mr. And Mrs. Smith 史密斯夫婦,我想走到了結局,我們就開始想起了開頭
Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by. --Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean 加勒比海盜。閉上眼睛,想像這一切都只是場惡夢。我就是這么撐過的。
Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it. --jack Twist. Brokeback mountain 斷背山。知道嗎,其實有的時候我不可抑制地想念你。

閱讀全文

與英文悲劇電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
電影小螺號演員表 瀏覽:247
有一部電影一個女的裝瞎子躲過槍殺 瀏覽:521
快手免費搶電影票 瀏覽:456
實習生電影簡短觀後感 瀏覽:508
韓國兄弟報仇電影完整版 瀏覽:657
一部講的孫悟空金箍棒的電影 瀏覽:517
法國女主出軌電影 瀏覽:323
電影女主角叫愛麗絲是個編輯 瀏覽:831
87版老電影便衣警察演員表 瀏覽:535
有關母親的英文電影 瀏覽:703
電影搶孤演員表 瀏覽:318
有一部可以穿越的電影叫什麼 瀏覽:981
有關愛情的日本動畫電影 瀏覽:932
歐嘉柯瑞蘭寇說中文電影 瀏覽:223
買了3張電影票出了2個驗證碼 瀏覽:72
洛迦諾國際電影節展出 瀏覽:909
快樂王子電影完整版 瀏覽:394
主角名字叫小夏的電影 瀏覽:328
三個狐仙男僕電影完整版 瀏覽:189
類似於大上海電影 瀏覽:901