① 我們已經結束了的英文短語是
we are done.we are over.
② 看完電影後已經很晚了,我們去吃晚餐 這句的英語怎麼說急用!!!
原句翻譯:After watching the movie was already very late, we went to dinner.
問句(....不如我們去吃晚餐吧?):After watching the movie was already very late, why don't we go out for dinner?
③ 結束的英文單詞除了gameover,還有什麼,電影結束的英文單詞是什麼
finish end
電影結束的話是 END
④ 求《變形金剛》真人版的中英文對照電影台詞,20句
變形金剛經典語錄
1、My name is the Optimus Prime.
我是擎天柱。
2、Autobots, Transform and Roll Out.
汽車人!變形!出發!
3、One shall stand and one shall fall.
不是你死就是我亡。
4、More than meets the eye.
並非徒有其表。
5、A driver don't pick the car. The car'll pick the driver.
不是人挑選車,而是車挑選人。
6、Do not test me.
別惹我。
7、Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at you life,don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
50年以後,當你回想起今天,你難道不會後悔你沒有勇氣上這輛車嗎?
8、Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy's dream. And a man's promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said, "Son, I'm gonna buy you a car."But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As." Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two As.Okay? Here's the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do?
我要告訴你一個夢想,一個男孩的夢想 一個男人答應那個男孩 他看著我的眼睛說:"兒子,我會給你買一輛車" "但是你需要給我 2000 美元和 3 個 A " 我已經有了 2000 美元和 2 個 A ,這是我的夢想,如果你給 B-,夢想破滅了.
先生,捫心自問,如果是上帝,他會怎麼做?
9、Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.
在時間創生之前,就有了立方體。我們不知道它來自何方,但它有創造世界萬物的力量。我們民族就是這樣誕生的。有一段時間,我們和睦相處。但就像所有強大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作惡。戰爭就這樣爆發了。我們的星球資源殆盡,被死亡吞沒。立方體則失落在茫茫宇宙。我們分散在銀河系四處尋找,希望找到它以重建家園。我們搜尋每一個星球,每一個世界。正在我們所有希望都將泯滅之際,我們被一個有關新發現的信息帶到了一個未知的星球——地球。但我們已經太晚了。
10、With the All spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.
因為火種源消失了我們無法恢復我們星球的生命留在這個世界裡褪色,休養,一個新的世界,叫做,家!我們和這里的人民生活在一起,隱藏在變形態下,也在密密的守護著,等待著,保護著,我目睹了他們無畏的勇氣,盡管這里一樣有戰爭,跟我們一樣,眼見,並不一定為憑!我是擎天柱,相星際間所有流亡的博派人發出此訊息,我們在這里,等你們!
11、your days are numbered now,decepti-creeps.
你們活不了多久了,霸天虎小子。
12、welcome, laserbeak. unlike some of my other warriors you never fail me.
歡迎回來,激光鳥。不像我的某些部下,你從來不讓我失望。
13、die, autobots!
去死吧,汽車人!
14、no! such heroic nonsense.
不!多麼英雄的垂死掙扎啊。
15、huh, not bad for an old-timer. "old-timer"?that's something you'll never be if you don't get back to the city.
不錯啊,老傢伙。老傢伙?如果你不趕快回到汽車人堡壘,你就永遠也成不了老傢伙了。
16、springer, you and arcee transform autobot city. perceptor, tell blaster to radio prime for reinforcements.
彈簧,你和阿爾茜操縱汽車人城堡變形。感知器,讓錄音機向大哥求援。
⑤ 電影已經結束了(英文)
end 最簡單的
⑥ 電影結束之後,我們就各自回家了(英文翻譯)
電影結束之後,我們就各自回家了.
The movie being over, we went back to our respective home.
⑦ 幫我找十句英文電影台詞
<一>《阿甘正傳》:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
<二>《獅子王》The Lion King:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
<三>《飄》Gone with The Wind :
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
<四>《泰坦尼克號》Titanic:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
<五>《西雅圖夜未眠》Sleepless in Seattle :
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
<六>《愛情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I』m just afraid that I』m going to lose it.
當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.
人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3.He』s stuck, he』s in between worlds.
他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間
<七>《加菲貓》GARFIELD:
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡
簡愛
1.簡:Your bride. 你的新娘。
羅切斯特先生:What bride?I have no bride. 我的新娘?我沒有新娘。
簡:But you will have. 但你就要有了。
羅切斯特先生:Yes,I will,I will. 是的,我會有的,會的。
2.簡:Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you?
你以為我會留在這兒,讓自己變得對你毫無意義?
Do you think because I'm poor,obscure ,plain .
I'm soulless and heartless?
你以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?
I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart.
我和你一樣有靈魂,有感情。
And if God gifted me wealth and beauty,
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,
I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,
我會讓你難於離開我,
as it is now for me to leave you.
就象我難於離開你。
Now I've spoken my mind and let me go。
現在我吐露了心裡話,讓我走吧。
〈九〉《蝴蝶夢》Rebecca:
1.I knew where Rebecca's body was!
我知道呂蓓卡的屍體在哪兒。
Lying on that cabin floor,
就躺在那船艙的地板上,
on the bottom of the sea.
沉在海底。
How did you know,Maxim?
你怎麽知道的,邁克西姆?
Because I put it there!
因為,是我把它放在那裡的。
2.Would you look into my eyes
現在你還能看著我的眼睛
and tell me that you love me now?
說你愛我嗎?
You see,I was right.
你看,我說對了吧,
It's too late.
太晚了。
No,it's not too late!
不,還不算晚!
You're not to say that!
不要這樣說!
I love you
我愛你,
more than anything in the world...
勝過這世上的一切。
Please,Maxim,
邁克西姆
kiss me,please!
吻我吧,求求你1
No.It's no use.
不,沒有用,
It's too late.
太晚了。
<十>《卡薩布蘭卡》Casablanca:
「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在舊日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊爾莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
彈吧,山姆,彈那首《時光流轉》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我記不得了,伊爾莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我對它有點生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼給你聽。
(她開始哼,山姆跟著彈起來)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆開始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必須記住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
親吻就是親吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
嘆息就是嘆息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝,還是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侶們相戀,照樣說:我愛你。
--on that you can rely.
這點你盡管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在將來出現,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已經告訴你永遠不要再彈這支曲子。。。
⑧ 英語翻譯 時間太晚了,我們不能去看電影,不妨呆在家裡看電視
Time is too late, we can not go to the movies, may wish to stay at home watching TV
⑨ 電影結束了用英語怎麼寫公交車滿了用英語怎麼寫我們遲到了用英語怎麼寫了用英
The film has been finished.
Bus is crowded.
We are late.
望採納,希望可以幫到您,謝謝。。。。。。
⑩ 電影已經結束了(英文) 快啊.
The movie already ended