⑴ 找一段經典的英文電影對白 要兩個人講 三到四分鍾的 在線等 謝啦
成為簡奧斯丁
Importance may depend upon other matters 決定一個人地位的可能是
than Your Ladyship can conceive. 某些夫人想不到的因素
As to fortune, a young woman might depend upon herself.
至於財富 一個年輕女子 完全可以靠自己取得
An interesting notion, Miss Austen.
有趣的想法 奧斯汀小姐
Oblige me a walk along the river to enlarge upon the topic.
介意一起去河邊走走嗎 好好聊聊你的想法
Wisley? 韋斯利?
I am sorry if my conct has disappointed you, Mr Wisley.
很抱歉如果我所做的事 讓你失望了 韋斯利先生
It seems you cannot bring yourself to marry without affection.
看來你無法和一個不愛的人結婚
Or even with it. 甚至是和相愛的人
I respect you for that 我尊重你的選擇
and share your opinion. Neither can I. 也同意你的想法 因為我也做不到
I'd always hoped to win your love in time,
我總希望最終能贏得你的愛
but I am vain enough to want to be loved for myself rather than my money.
愚蠢的以為錢可以贏得你對我的愛
Do we part as friends? 我們還是朋友?
We do. 是的
- So, you will live... - By my pen. Yes.
那麼你的生活得靠... 靠我的筆 沒錯
Will all your stories have happy endings?
你的故事都會有快樂的結局嗎
My characters will have,
我故事裡的人物
after a little bit of trouble, 在經歷磨難之後
all that they desire. 會得到他們渴望的
The good do not always come to good ends.
好人未必有好報
It is a truth universally acknowledged.
這是個必須承認的事實
⑵ 推薦一些一分鍾左右的英語電影里的對話
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when
I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感
覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make
you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知
是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be
the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their
time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't
mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全
意地愛你。
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破19
19
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them
to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right
one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be
grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心
儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有
All for one, one for all. 人人為我,我為人人。―― [法] Dumas pé
re 大仲馬
Other men live to eat, while I eat to live.
別人為食而生存,我為生存而食。―― Socrates 蘇格拉底
Easy come, easy go. 易得者亦易失。―― Hazlitt 赫斯特
Love rules his kingdom without a sword.
愛,統治了他的王國,不用一枝利劍。―― Herbert 赫伯特
We soon believe what we desire.
我們慾望中的東西,我們很快就信以為真。―― Chaucer 喬叟
The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 黎明前的時分是最黑暗
的。―― Fuller 富勒
The longest day has an end. 最難過的日子也有盡頭。―― Howell 賀
韋爾
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
20 考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破
20
生活而無目標,猶如航海之無指南針。―― J. Ruskin 魯斯金
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
手中的一隻鳥勝於林中的兩只鳥。―― Heywood 希伍德
One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。―― Taverner 泰
維納
A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make it drink.
一個人可以把馬帶到河邊,但他不能令它飲水。―― Heywood 希伍德
One cannot eat one』s cake and have it.
一個人不能把他的糕餅吃掉之後還留在手上。―― Davies 戴維斯
Time is money. 時間就是金錢。―― Benjamin Franklin 富蘭克林
Time and tide wait for no man. 時間不等人。―― Scott 斯科特
There is no rose without a thorn. 沒有玫瑰花是不長刺的。―― Ray
雷
Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁觀者清。―― Smedley 斯密萊
Beggars cannot be choosers. 行乞者不得有選擇。―― Heywood 希伍
德
First catch your hare. 首先必須捕獲兔子,然後才能宰之。――
Thackeray 薩克雷
Victory won』t come to me unless I go to it.
勝利是不會向我走來的,我必須自己走向勝利。―― M. Moore 穆爾
A great man is always willing to be little.
偉大的人物總是願意當小人物的。―― R. W. Emerson 愛默生
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
懦夫在未死之前,已身歷多次死亡的恐怖了。―― Julius Caesar 凱撒
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破21
21
Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real.
但凡人能想像到的事物,必定有人能將它實現。―― Jules Verne 凡爾
納
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and
wise.
早睡早起使人健康、富裕又聰明。―― Benjamin Franklin 富蘭克林
Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.
生活只是由一系列下決心的努力所構成。―― T. Fuller 富勒
Goals determine what you are going to be.
目標決定你將成為為什麼樣的人。―― Julius Erving 歐文
All human wisdom is summed up in two words ?C wait and hope.
人類所有的智慧可以歸結為兩個詞― 等待和希望。―― Alexandre Dumas P
ére 大仲馬(法國作家)
It is not enough to be instrious, so are the ants. What are you
instrious for?
光勤勞是不夠的,螞蟻也是勤勞的。要看你為什麼而勤勞。―― H. D.
Thoreau 梭羅
You have to believe in yourself. That』s the secret of success.
人必須相信自己,這是成功的秘訣。―― Charles Chaplin 卓別林
Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom.
沒有什麼比獨立自由更可寶貴的了。―― [越南] Ho Chi Minh 胡志明
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
我不緬懷過去的歷史,而致力於未來的夢想。―― T. Jefferson 傑弗遜
(美國第3 任總統)
22 考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破
22
Money is round. It rolls away. 圓圓錢幣,滾走容易。―― S. Aleichen
阿雷欽
We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from
it.
我們要盡可能為生活增加一些東西,而不是從中索取什麼。―― William
Osler 奧斯勒
Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities,
is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
沒有學院和大學的幫助,人生本身也正在變成一所高等學府。――
Thomas Alva Edison 愛迪生
Work while you work; Play while you play; This is the way; To be
cheerful and gay.
工作時工作, 玩樂是玩樂, 依此方法做, 輕松與歡樂。―― A. D.
Stoddart 斯道達特
《什錦菜》唱的是喬和伊芳結婚後將遷居密西西比河過上幸福的生活.
Goodbye,Joe, 和喬道別, he gotta go, 他必須離去, me oh my-oh, 我
的老天, He gotta go 他必須離去, pole the pirogue down the bayou. 駕
駛小船駛下密西西比河.
His Yvonne, 他的伊芳, the sweetest one, 是最甜的女孩, me oh my-oh,
我的老天. Son-of-a-gun, 哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou. 在密
西西比河我們會很快活.
Thibodaux, 提巴多, Fontaineaux, 芳坦諾, the place is buzzing, 這
地方充滿歡樂的聲音,
Kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the dozen. 成群的親戚來看伊芳,
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破23
23
Dressed in style, 打扮時髦, they go hog wild, 他們盡情享樂,
me oh my-oh. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
Jambalaya, 什錦菜, crawfish pie, 河蝦派, fillet gumbo. 秋葵
加肉片,
For tonight I'm gonna see my cherami-o. 今晚我將和愛人相見. Pick
guitar, 拿起吉他,
fill fruit jar and be gay-o. 裝滿果籃. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have
big fun on the bayou.
Settle down far from town, 遠離城鎮定居, get him a pirogue, 為他
買一艘小船,
and he'll catch you all the fish in the bayou. 他會為你捕盡密西
西比河的魚.
Swapped his mom to buy Yvonne what she need-o. 用他母親去交換伊
芳需要的東西.
Son-of-a-gun,哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
藤田惠美-every breath you take
every breath you take 你的一顰一息你的每一次呼吸/
every move you make:你的每一個動作
every bond you break, 你的每一次食言你的一舉一動/
every step you take 你的每一次食言你的一舉一動
i'll be watching you 找都會看著你/
every single day不管哪一天
every word you say 不管你說什麼/
every game you play, 不管你玩什麼花樣
every night you stay 每個你留下的夜晚
i'll be watching you 我都會看著你
oh, can't you see 喔難道你看不出來
you belong to me?how my poor heart aches你是屬於我的嗎我的心是如
此地刺痛
24 考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破
24
with every step you take,every move you make 全因為你的一舉一動
你的每一個動作
every vow you break,every smile you fake, every claim you stake,
i'll be watching you 你的每一次食言你每一次佯裝的笑顏你每一次虛偽的誓言
我都是看著你
since you've been gone ,i've been lost without a trace,自你離去
後我便迷失了自我
i dream at night,,i can only see your face 夜晚在睡夢中盡是你的臉孔
i look around,,but it's you i can't replace 我曾四處找尋卻只有你無可取
代
i feel so cold,and i long for your embrance 我感到如此寒冷並渴望你的
擁抱
i keep crying baby, baby pleaseoh, can't you see
我只能一直哭泣懇求你寶貝喔難道你看不出來。you belong to me?how my
poor heart aches,with every step you take…. every claim you
stake,i'll be watching you
apologize ----timbaland
i'm holding on your rope,我緊握著你給的希望
got me ten feet off the ground 它讓我雙腳懸空
and i'm hearing what you say but i just can't make a sound
我能聽到你說了什麼,但是卻無法給你回應.
you tell me that you need me 你對我說你需要我
then you go and cut me down, but wait 接著你離開並且讓我的熱情變淡
you tell me that you're sorry 但是我卻等到了你對我說:"我對不起你"
didn't think i'd turn around, and say...你一定沒有想到我會轉身並且對你
說
it's too late to apologize, it's too late 現在道歉已經太遲了,太遲了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 我說現在道歉已經太遲了,
太遲了
i'd take another chance, take a fall 另一個機會已經降臨,承受這個打擊
take a shot for you 為了你胡亂猜想
and i need you like a heart needs a beat 我需要你就像心臟需要跳動
but it's nothing new - yeah yeah 但是這也沒有什麼意義了!
i loved you with the fire red-我曾經愛你的熱情如火
now it's turning blue, and you say...現在已經轉淡
"sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
你又說"對不起"讓我想起天堂里的天使一般的你。
but i'm afraid...但是我怕了
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破25
25
it's too late to apologize, it's too late 現在道歉已經太遲了,太遲了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....我說現在道歉已
經太遲了,太遲了
Burning ------ Maria Arre
Passion is sweet Love makes weak
You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go
Follow your fate ,Love and hate
Never fail to seize the day 。But dont give yourself away .
Oh when the night falls ,And your all alone
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
My skin's still burning from your touch ,
Oh I just can't get enough I
Said I wouldn't ask for much ,But your eyes are dangerous
Oh the thought keep spinning in my head ,
Can we drop this masquerade
I can't predict where it ends ,If your the rock I'll crush against
Trapped in a crowd ,The music is loud ,
I said I love my freedom to ,Now I'm not sure I do
All eyes on you ,Rings so true 。
Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am 。
Oh when the night falls And your all alone ,
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
激情甜蜜,愛讓人脆弱,你曾說過自由至上,因而不願被束縛,命中註定..愛與恨..
日夜追逐夢想!你從未放棄當夜幕降臨,你孤身一人.沉睡中..你夢到了什麼?於肌膚
之親中燃燒,仍不滿足
我說過不會再要求更多,然而你的眼神
⑶ 跪求一段英文對話,15句左右,主題是我最喜愛的電影角色
A: Hi, come on! 嗨,快過來!
B:what? 什麼事?
A: Listen to this music.聽聽這首歌
B: Wow!
A: How do you like the rock concert?你認為這次的搖滾音樂會如何?
B: I thought it was great! Madonn is my favorite rock star. 我認為棒極了!麥當娜是我最喜歡的 明星。
A: Oh, yes, her costumes are so unique and she performs with so much energy. 她的服裝真獨 特,而且表演充滿活力。
B: What about her songs? They're so upbeat and easy to dance to.她的歌呢?她唱的歌很輕快 而且容易合著節拍跳。
A: But I can't understand a single word she sings. 但是我一個字也聽不清她在唱什麼。
B: That's funny. Neither can I.真好笑。我也是。
SHARON: Did you see the new Nicolas Cage movie?DEREK: Which one?SHARON: "Snake Eyes". I just saw it last night with my friend Sarah.DEREK: No, I haven't seen it yet. But I saw "Con Air". I thought that was good.SHARON: I think Nicolas Cage is great.DEREK: Really? Why? He isn't very handsome.SHARON: No, but he's got character. He can act with a lot of depth.DEREK: It's interesting you like him so much. Usually I think women don't like him. They like more handsome actors.SHARON: That's not always true. But I like some very handsome actors. Like Alec Baldwin. But I don't like an actor just because he is handsome.DEREK: Do you like Keanu Reeves?SHARON: No, not at all.DEREK: Why not?SHARON: I just think he is a bad person. He seems very arrogant.DEREK: Maybe it's the characters he plays. Maybe in real life he's a good guy.SHARON: No, I think an actor often plays characters that match his real personality. They are naturally better at such characters. And I can sense something about Keanu Reeves. I don't like it. He seems like a jerk.DEREK: Hmm. Maybe. So who is your favorite then?SHARON: Nicolas Cage.DEREK: I used to like Nicolas Cage more than I do now. He used to play more interesting roles.SHARON: What do you mean? What movies?DEREK: Oh, my favorite Nicolas Cage movie was Wild at Heart. He was perfect for that role.SHARON: I saw "Wild at Heart". It was disgusting. I almost couldn't watch it. DEREK: It was a kind of movie that they call black humor. SHARON: Yes, I know. Black humor is humor with a lot of violence or horrible things in it. I don't like black humor.DEREK: What about "Raising Arizona"? Did you see that?SHARON: No.DEREK: You must see it. To me, that is the classic Nicolas Cage movie. He is perfect for it.SHARON: I like his new movies.DEREK: Well, I know he is more popular since he started doing action movies. But I always think he should be a comic actor. That is what he does best.
雪倫:你看過尼可拉斯·凱吉的新電影嗎?狄瑞克:哪一部?雪倫:《蛇眼》。昨晚我和我的朋友莎拉去看了。狄瑞克:我還沒去看,不過我看過《空中監獄》,覺得不錯。雪倫:我覺得尼可拉斯·凱吉很棒。狄瑞克:真的啊?為什麼?他又不是很帥。雪倫:不過他很有個性,演得很有深度。狄瑞克:你這么喜歡他,實在是太有趣了。 我覺得通常女生不喜歡他,他們喜歡帥的男演員。雪倫:不全是如此。雪倫:不全是如此。我也喜歡一些非常帥的演員,像是亞歷·鮑德溫。 不過我不會只是因為一個男演員帥就喜歡他。狄瑞克:你喜歡基努·李維斯嗎?雪倫:一點都不喜歡。狄瑞克:為什麼?雪倫:我覺得他是個壞人,他看上去很自大。狄瑞克:那也許是戲中人物的個性吧,現實生活中的他可能是個好人。雪倫:不,我認為演員演的角色常常和他本人的個性應該差不多。 這樣演起來比較像。 從基努·李維斯飾演的角色里我能感覺到一些我不喜歡的東西,他看起來像痞子。狄瑞克:唔,也許吧。那麼你最喜歡的演員是誰?雪倫:尼可拉斯·凱吉。狄瑞克:我以前比現在更喜歡尼可拉斯·凱吉。他以前演的角色都比較有趣。雪倫:怎麼說呢?哪部電影?狄瑞克:噢,我最喜歡的尼可拉斯·凱吉的電影,就是那部《我心狂野》。他演得太棒了。雪倫:我看過《我心狂野》,好惡心喔,我幾乎看不下去。狄瑞克:那是他們所說的黑色幽默。雪倫:是的,我知道。黑色幽默就是充滿暴力與恐怖。我不喜歡黑色幽默。狄瑞克:那麼《撫養亞歷桑納》呢?你看過嗎?雪倫:沒有。狄瑞克:你一定要看。我覺得那是尼可拉斯·凱吉的經典之作,他演得很棒。雪倫:我喜歡他的新電影。狄瑞克:唔,我知道自從他開始拍動作片後就更受歡迎了。但我總認為他應該演喜劇片,那是他最擅長的角色。
⑷ 電影中經典的人物對話有嗎要英文版的
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 《肖申克的救贖》 離看這部電影起碼有5 6年,但至今忘不了瑞德讀安迪給他的信里這句話時的心情
⑸ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑹ 求經典的英文電影對白,要2個人對話的那種~~
、《貧民窟的百萬富翁》(Slumdog Millionaire)——英國導演丹尼·波爾所執導的電影。
Jamal Malik:「come run with me」
Latika: 「run? where? life of what?」
Jamal Malik:「love..」
⑺ 有什麼經典的電影里的英語對話台詞。2人的。少一點的。
Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
漢尼拔:曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.
漢尼拔:你知道我是怎麼看你的?你拿著不錯的包卻穿著廉價的鞋,看上去像個鄉巴佬。一個整潔干凈而強加進一點品味的鄉巴佬。良好的營養讓你的骨骼生長,可你還是貧窮白人的後代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拚命想擺脫你的口音,純正的西弗吉尼亞口音。親愛的,你的父親是做什麼的?他是礦工?他帶著羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩們多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽車後座上令人乏味的笨手笨腳……你夢想逃離,去投奔聯邦調查局。
Clarice Starling: You see a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourself and tell us what you see, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉麗斯:你看見很多,難道不是嗎,博士?為什麼不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告訴我們你看到了什麼,或許你害怕。
Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
漢尼拔:傑克·克勞福德正在工作上幫助你,不是嗎?很明顯你們彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉麗斯:我從沒想過。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
漢尼拔:你認為傑克·克勞福德想和你上床嗎?真的,他有點老,不過你想像過他和你做愛的情景嗎?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉麗斯:坦白的說博士,我對那沒興趣,那是麥格斯才能說出的話。
Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
漢尼拔:現在我會聆聽。在你父親被害之後,你成了孤兒,你只有10歲。你去住在表親的蒙大拿農場里,接著呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.
克拉麗斯:一天早晨,我只是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
漢尼拔:沒那麼簡單,克拉麗斯。是什麼讓你出走,什麼時候發生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉麗斯:很早,天還沒亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
漢尼拔:於是有事發生讓你醒來,不是嗎?是夢還是別的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
克拉麗斯:我聽到奇特的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
漢尼拔:是什麼?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
克拉麗斯:是尖叫,一種尖叫,像孩子般的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
漢尼拔:你做什麼了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉麗斯:我下了樓梯走到外面,躡手躡腳的來到牲口棚。裡面的場景太嚇人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
漢尼拔:你看到了什麼?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
克拉麗斯:羔羊們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
漢尼拔:他們在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉麗斯:還有它們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
漢尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
克拉麗斯:不。起初我想放掉它們。我打開了門,可它們卻不動,只是困惑的站在那,它們不想跑。
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
漢尼拔:但是你可以,不是嗎?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉麗斯:是的,我帶走了一隻羔羊,拼盡全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
漢尼拔:克拉麗斯,你要去哪?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉麗斯:我不知道,我沒有食物和水,天氣很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕只救出來一隻,可是……他太重了。當我搭上治安官的車,我還沒跑出幾英里。農場主很生氣,他把我送進波茲曼的路德教會孤兒院,我再沒看到過那家農場。
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
漢尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉麗斯?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉麗斯:他們殺了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
漢尼拔:你為什麼認為他給他們剝了皮,斯塔琳特工?
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
漢尼拔:施展一下你聰慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
克拉麗斯:這讓他興奮。大多連環殺手都會保留一些來自於受害者的紀念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
漢尼拔:我就沒有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉麗斯:不對,你把那些都吃了。
⑻ 英語電影經典正反面人物對話速求
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
⑼ 英語對話人物較多的電影片段
《教父i》有很多都不錯,不過比較灰暗。
《音樂之聲》中幾個孩子之間的對話、瑪麗亞、上校、上校女朋友和麥克叔叔之間的對話。
《辛德勒的名單》、〈美麗人生〉應該有很多適合,不過可能有德語。
《盜夢空間》有四個人的對話,但不多,而且比較深奧。
《亂世佳人》,
《獅子王》、《蟲蟲特攻隊》中有些片段,可愛、溫馨,有啟發性的。
《肖申克的救贖》、《這個殺手不太冷》,《幸福終點站》,《七磅》,《當幸福來敲門》——推薦!!《慾望都市》1和2中有很多段,不過是4個女人之間的。
還有很多哦,不知你要哪種情景的,就介紹以上這些我比較熟的吧。
⑽ 求一部英文電影的人物對話30句(中,英文都要有),需寫清人物名稱和電影名稱
鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)