導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 電影英文經典語錄愛情

電影英文經典語錄愛情

發布時間:2022-05-10 02:11:14

英文電影里的好詞好句

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

㈡ 電影大魚 經典台詞(中英對照)

1、Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish will grow double, triple or quadruple its size.

金魚呆在小魚缸里永遠不會變大。若有更多空間,它們將會數倍化成長。

2、Sometimes the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring.

要套住一個無法捉摸的女人,最好的辦法就是幫她套上一隻婚戒。

3、The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

里最大的魚永遠不會被人捉到。

4、There comes a point when a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake.Truth is , I was never a reasonable man.

懂道理的人,終會有按下自尊、坦承他犯下嚴重錯誤的時刻。事實是,我一直都是不講道理的人。

5、The more difficult something is, the more rewarding it is in the end.

事情愈艱難,最後愈能得到豐厚的果實。

6、They said when you meet the love of your life,time stops.And that's true.What they don't tell you is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

人們說當你遇上你的摯愛時,時間會暫停。真的是這樣。但人們沒有告訴你,當時針再度恢復轉動,它會無比飛快,讓人無法趕上。

7、Most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.

你認為最邪惡、最壞的東西,大多隻是孤獨、缺乏融洽的個性。

8、A man tells stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way, he becomes immortal.

一個人不停述說著自己的故事,讓他自己也成了故事本身。故事在他死後繼續流傳,那樣,他也變得永垂不朽了。

(2)電影英文經典語錄愛情擴展閱讀

《大魚》是一部2003年出品的美國奇幻片,故事改編自丹尼爾·華勒斯(Daniel Wallace)於1998年出版的《大魚老爸》(Big Fish)改編而成。由蒂姆·伯頓執導,由伊萬·麥克格雷格、阿爾伯特·芬尼和傑西卡·蘭格等聯袂出演。

正面評價

蒂姆·伯頓作為風格鮮明的導演,其作品都帶有獨特標簽。比如喜愛表現節日景象,常關注被誤解遺棄的人物,片中常出現小丑,喜好黑色幽默,有點故弄玄虛的神異風格或超自然現象,視覺元素獨特古怪,且喜在多部影片中運用相似技法,這些特點也出現在《大魚》中。

導演和編劇為了視覺化文學概念,將老愛德華年輕時冒險故事與記者兒子尋找父親生活真實的努力兩條故事線以閃回方式交織在一起,這些離奇故事似乎與講述者和他的家庭是孤立存在的,眩目故事與枯燥現實穿插往來,一幅「魔幻現實主義」的圖景,以超現實的方式觸摸真實世界。

影片不僅是讓人眼花繚亂的幻想曲,更是抒情的家庭劇。與蒂姆·伯頓之前作品相比更情緒化,是視覺風格化的戲劇性故事,注重角色創造個人歷史的願望。

這是關於愛的故事,包括彼此忠誠的愛情和最終彌平溝壑的親情。影片同時也充滿奇幻色彩,但並沒有用很多電腦特技,多數超現實場景通過割裂銀幕、縮小道具和運用燈光、角度、景深完成,並有經典的「摳像(Blue Screen)」技術。

負面評價

影片縱有誇張風格,仍掩不住疲弱。編劇問題在於壓縮一本極具細節性的書為電影,僅存情節框架,細節則是從中隨意截取的場景而非完整的故事,缺乏懸念和連貫性。

兒子形象膚淺,缺乏可信度和行為動機,使得父子矛盾顯得牽強,結尾兒子態度轉變也顯突然。導演過分重風格輕故事和人物,對南方修飾性敘述的喜好「過猶不及」,過於迷戀自己創造的影像世界,虛張聲勢和宏大結尾使得影片陷入模式化僵局。

㈢ 英文名著或電影 經典語錄 (中英文)

Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
I'd found my best love .But i didn't treasure her.I felt regretful after that,It's the ultimate pain in the world!Just cut my throat ,Pleasee don't hesitate!If God can give me a chance.I'll tell her three words:"i love you"!If God wanna give me a time limit.I'll say this love will last 10 thousand years!
曾經有一份真誠的愛情放在我面前,我沒有珍惜,等我失去的時候我才後悔莫及,人世間最痛苦的事莫過於此。你的劍在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再猶豫了!如果上天能夠給我一個再來一次的機會,我會對那個女孩子說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這份愛上加上一個期限,我希望是一萬年!(大話西遊)
To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。《哈姆雷特》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。---Gone with the wind《亂世佳人》
love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 《泰坦尼克號》
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

㈣ 求美國電影經典語錄(中英對照)

美國電影經典語錄(中英對照)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

㈤ 求一段英文電影中的告白

美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

獅子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

泰坦尼克號 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。

Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?

「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。

㈥ he is just not that into you 電影經典台詞

He is just not that into you – 《其實你不懂他的心》

We are all encouraged,no...programmed,to believe if a guy acts like a total jerk,that means he likes you!Why do we all say that to each other?Is it possible that we are too scared and too hard to say that one obvious truth that's staring everyone in the face:HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU...

Gigi:He said he was nice meeting me
Alex:I don't care if he says you were his favorite female since his mommy and Joanie Cunningham.Over a week went by,okay,and he didn't call you.
Gigi:But maybe he did call and I didn't get the message.Or maybe he lost my number.Or he's out of town,or got hit by a cab,or his grandma died.
Alex:Or maybe he didn't call because he has no interst in seeing you again.

If a guy doesn't call you,he doesn't wanna call you.

If a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit,he genuinely doesn't give a shit.

If a guy wants to see you,believe me,he will see you.

We are not the exception,we are the rule.

I know strung out,and you are strung out.It's amazing.You can't focus,right?Jumping every time you phone rings,checking e-mail 100 times a day,wishing you could write songs,feeling the need to bring up her name in random conversations.It's always the same and it has happened to you. Welcome to my world,asshole.

1、如果他被動矜持。

「也許他不想破壞我們的友誼」

「也許他害羞」「也許他自卑」

「也許他只是不知道怎麼聯絡我」……

Gerg說,在整個人類歷史進程中,

任何一個男的都會為了接近你而不在乎斷送「友情」,

他也不可能因為害羞和自卑而害怕得不敢追你,

他唯一「害怕」的只是他對你是那麼的「無動於衷」,

他不會不知道怎麼聯絡你,手機,email,IM,SNS,twitter……

他可以動用他的眼睛、嘴巴、大腦、關系網、google找到你——除非他不想找到你。

也許有人提倡這已經不是石器時代了,

女孩子去主動追求看上的人吧,

但是相信真正喜歡你的人一定不會讓你費盡周折去找他——因為他會主動送上門來。

2、如果他答應你的事卻沒有做到,哪怕那隻是一個電話。

「他真的很忙所以忘了」「至少他真的與我道歉了」……他很忙,

即將就任美國總統,一個小時好幾億的生意要談,忙得快瘋了,

一天根本抽不出時間與你打電話,忙得真瘋呀。

有手機、有快速撥號、甚至有語音撥號,

有時壓根沒想打電話,電話就從褲兜里撥出去了,

為什麼沒有時間打電話。

如果真的喜歡你就不會忘記,如果忘記說明他不在乎你失望。

「忙」就是戀愛上的大規模殺傷性武器,是「混蛋」的同義詞,

混蛋就是用忙敷衍你的那個人。

——(心智健全的)男人知道什麼叫「輕重緩急」,至於道歉?

噢,沒有時間聽他胡說八道。

3、如果他曖昧不清。

「他以前受過傷」「他現在生活很混亂」

「他剛剛分手/離婚,他想慢慢來」「他習慣了自由」……

這些全是都市神話,用來對付男人不喜歡的女孩,

如果他喜歡你,就不會曖昧不清,就會昭告天下對你的所有權,

他不願意見你的朋友和家人,

說因為是和你在一起而不是要和你媽談戀愛,

他不願意帶你走進他的圈子,說因為這只是兩個人的事,

如果他用以上種種借口解釋你們之間的曖昧,

那麼請自動翻譯成「我只想用你來消磨時間」「我不太喜歡你」。

4、如果他不願意與你太親近。

Gerg說得無比直接,

「我是男人,如果我喜歡你,我就吻你,會想看你穿內衣和不穿內衣的樣子。」,

雖然覺得很囧很寒,但是想想也是實話吧,

如果喜歡你就應該是喜歡你的內在和外在,

難道你要一個喜歡你的人與你說「我很愛你,讓我成為你的心靈之友吧」……

我估計柏拉圖他老人家也不會這么說。

5、如果他背叛你。

「他喝多了」「那隻是偶爾出現的意外」「他是不小心的」……

Gerg說得很對,背叛沒有借口。

背叛這種事情是不會「不小心就發生」的,

他不可能說「噢,我不小心摔了一跤,正好摔到別人床上去了。」

明知會破壞戀愛中的規矩還要去實施,

你應該直接把他甩掉,最糟糕的是有人可能因此懷疑自己的魅力,

是不是應該整容是不是應該減肥,

Gerg說得很酷:「你需要減掉的不是20磅,

而是175磅——你那沒出息的男朋友的體重。」

6、如果他都喝得醉醺醺才來找你。

他酗酒、或者吸毒(這個在國內應該不普遍),

而不願意為你改變,那麼就該離開,因為長遠的生活是需要清醒的。

7、如果時機成熟但他依然不想結婚。

「也許是我思想太不開放」「他受到童年家庭陰影」「他還沒准備好」……

許多男人、女人、心理學家、社會學家、人類學家、女權主義者...

都可以滔滔不絕的進行一場批判婚姻制度的講座,

告訴你婚姻是落後的制度是古老的財務契約,

可是很抱歉,首先你要搞清楚「不想結婚」可能僅僅意味著「不想和你結婚」,

那些說「不想結婚」人最後一定會結婚,只是不是和你。

8、如果他不斷的與你分手,然後又來找你和好。

首先請保持風度,不要再打電話傳簡訊給他,如果分手,那就是分手。

你不要覺得只要他回來找你,你就可以繼續跟他聊天、見面、看電影,

為他做飯、買禮物、刻CD、喂魚,問候他的父母和朋友,

偷用他的語音信箱查詢他的通話記錄。。。。。

真正喜歡你的人不會要和你分手,不會翻來覆去的折騰你,

所以麻煩你清醒點,除非你想成為悠悠球冠軍小姐。

9、如果他突然莫名其妙的消失了。

不要花費巨大的精力來解決「失蹤男人之謎」,

無論你找出了各種各樣可以安慰自己的證據和借口,

唯一的事實是,他不再想和你在一起,

並且沒有膽量和你說清楚。

請相信,沒有什麼秘密——他配不上你。

10、如果他是已婚。

沒什麼好說的,至少在他離婚之前。

如果你還想不通,那麼大概應該報警——有人把大腦丟了。

有時我們寧願相信一個男人太害怕、太緊張、太自卑、太聖潔、

太愛前女友、太敏感、太戀母、太忙、童年陰影太多、

家庭壓力太大、太累、太瘋、曬得太黑、太有自殺傾向……

卻不願意看清很簡單的事實,

是的,他不是太忙,不是受過傷,

不是有童年陰影,不是遇到了地震洪水,

不是要就任美國總統,不是腦震盪得了短暫性失憶,

不是手機掉進了火鍋,他不是有健忘症,

他也不是死了——他只是沒有那麼喜歡你而已。

㈦ 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文

1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。

2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。

3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。

4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。

5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。

6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。

7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。

8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。

9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.

㈧ 《如果能再愛一次》這部電影的經典語錄

伊恩:I love you. 珊曼莎:Oh,I love you too. 伊恩:And I wanna tell you why I love you. 珊曼莎:It's raining,you know that,right? 伊恩:I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I love you since I met you. But I couldn't allow myself to truely feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead,making decisions so unfair. Today,because of you,what I learnt from you,every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learnt if you do that then you're living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Not for today,not for you,I would never know love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved. 珊曼莎:I… I don't know what to said. 伊恩:You don't have to say anything,I just wanna tell you. 伊恩對莎曼塔最後的告白: 我對你一見鍾情……但直到今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。

㈨ 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

閱讀全文

與電影英文經典語錄愛情相關的資料

熱點內容
電影逆時營救導演 瀏覽:702
電影傷感配樂純音樂 瀏覽:247
最有名的愛情題材電影 瀏覽:606
抖音2021槍的電影票 瀏覽:585
什麼是電影敘事特點 瀏覽:787
鐵甲狂猴電影完整在線觀看 瀏覽:674
什麼樣的渣男最渣電影 瀏覽:196
電影反擊最後結局是什麼 瀏覽:332
一部電影寫戲劇的人 瀏覽:336
幸運的奶奶電影演員 瀏覽:425
張嘉譯電影最新電視劇大全 瀏覽:93
黃秋生在非洲的電影大全 瀏覽:586
寵物大機密電影八哥 瀏覽:323
夢電影中文版全集 瀏覽:554
新電影女主角穿越時空 瀏覽:314
主角叫韋斯和塔是什麼電影 瀏覽:39
科幻類機甲電影大全 瀏覽:588
楊麗坤電影演員 瀏覽:908
新紮師妺電影百度雲盤 瀏覽:561
電影字幕中的改編人名字 瀏覽:595