『壹』 英文電影台詞精選16句
加勒比海盜:
1. I』m terribly sorry. I didn』t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.我實在很抱歉。我並不知道。如果我見到一個市民我會馬上通告你們的。 2. Clearly you』ve never been to Singapore.你肯定沒去過新加坡。 3. But you have heard of me.但你聽說過我。 4.Gentlemen,milady,you'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. 先生們,女士,你們將永遠記住這一天,因為你們差點兒就抓住了傑克.斯派洛船長。 5. Expect, once again, you』re between me and my way out. 只是你再一次擋住我逃跑。And now you have no weapon.而且你現在沒有武器了。 6. Come on doggy. It』s just you and me now. 過來乖狗狗。現在只有我們兩個了。Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.過來,你這個骯臟的,黏糊糊的,生滿疥癬的雜種狗。Don』t do that! No! No! I didn』t mean it! I didn』t.不要這樣!不!不要!我並不是那個意思!我不是! 7. Human hair from my back.我身後的體毛。 8. The girl』s blood didn』t work.那女孩的血沒用。 9. A distant cousin from my aunt』s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.他是我姑媽的外甥的遠房表弟。聲音不錯,不過是個太監。 10. Welcome to Caribbean!歡迎來到加勒比! 11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!一個婚禮!噢,我喜歡婚禮! 12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)(Parley?)That』s the one! Parley!就是這個!談判! 13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?那麼現在怎樣?傑克.斯派洛?我們兩個不死的怪物就這么漫長地打下去直到世界末日才分出勝負?)Jack: Or you could surrender.或者你可以投降。 14. Now,bring me that horizen.Hmm,hm...And really bad eggs.Drink up! My hearties!現在,讓我看看地平線,嗯嗯....還有真正的壞蛋。乾杯!我的水手們! 15. One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.一件善舉並不能補償一個人作惡一世犯下的罪行。 16. Even a good decision,if made for the wrong reasons,can be a wrong decision.一個好的決定,如果做決定的原因是錯誤的也可能變成一個錯誤的決定。
『貳』 50句電影英文好句有哪些
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
『叄』 80個英文電影或動畫片經典句子
80個有點兒多,我就給樓主簡單舉幾個例子:
1. 動畫片《Star Trek》(星際旅行)片頭語:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!
2.美劇《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.
3.大部分美劇的片頭提示:Viewer discretion is advized.
4.美劇《Band of brothers》(兄弟連)第十集最後, 里高特翻譯德國將軍的講話:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.
5.電影《獨立日》,Will Smith擊落外星人飛船,並打開艙蓋痛扁外星人後的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"
6.美國漫畫《行屍走肉》里,Rick對眾人的一句話:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"
7. 電影《星球大戰》,尤達大師常說的一句:"May the force be with you"
『肆』 摘抄英文電影美句有哪些
1、《飛屋環游記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
2、《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
3、《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
4、《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
5、《廊橋遺夢》
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
『伍』 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
——《泰坦尼克號》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相隨。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正傳》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇跡每天都會發生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
——《速度與激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想釣大魚,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有時你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。
『陸』 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
『柒』 英文電影簡單名句
《分手信 Dear John》
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
離開我就別安慰我。要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。
《曾經 Once》
Don't forget the things onceyou owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things thatbelong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。
《兩小無猜 Melody》
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad lovemakes you abandon the whole world for one person.
好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情讓你為了一個人舍棄世界。
『捌』 英語每日一句:我認為那電影不怎麼樣
I don't think much of that film.
I don't think that film is interesting.
『玖』 電影中的經典台詞
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
出處:肖恩·康納利,《諾博士》,1962
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」
2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
出處:亨弗萊·鮑嘉,《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca),1942
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
3、原文:「It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」
4、原文:「I"ll be back.」
出處:阿諾·施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
譯文:「我會回來。」
5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
6、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
7、原文:「I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
8、原文:「Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.」
出處:克拉克·蓋博Clark Gable,《亂世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
9、原文:「You talking" to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
10、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don" be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
11.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.__<titanic>
12.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。 ___<titanic>
《聞香識女人》的中英文台詞
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,
and you are a liar.
(校長)你是一個騙子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你
Mr. Slade.
(校長)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 「依然值得作為博德人」標志
What the hell is that ?
這算什麼?
What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什麼?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
「孩子們,出賣朋友求自保」
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
「否則,燒得你不見灰」?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出紕漏時,有人逃離
and some guys stay.
有人留了下來
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡
And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什麼呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校長)你講完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道誰在這里念過書
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話
lt's gone.
它已經逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神
What a sham.
真是恥辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動
Sir, you're out of order.
(校長)先生,你太過份了
l show you out of order.
我告訴你什麼叫過份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?
l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?
There was a time l could see.
曾經我還看得見
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這里的人還要年輕
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂
And why ?
為什麼?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因為他不是一個博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你傷害了這個男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬種
the lot of you.
你們全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…
fuck you too !
也去你媽的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校長)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我還沒講完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似「領袖搖籃」的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已經在這里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已經垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直
That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的
Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?
lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路
lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
讓他繼續他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們
lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它
Embrace it.
擁抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證
『拾』 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。