導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 獅子王英文電影經典台詞和電影名稱

獅子王英文電影經典台詞和電影名稱

發布時間:2022-05-25 23:56:45

❶ 求三部電影的經典台詞,要英文

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

❷ 《獅子王》中英文經典台詞的內容是什麼

1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

5、This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土。我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

6、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

❸ 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避

in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂

up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

❹ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

(4)獅子王英文電影經典台詞和電影名稱擴展閱讀

①《獅子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒險動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯袂執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片於1994年6月24日在美國全面公映。

❺ 求迪士尼電影獅子王1裡面20句經典台詞

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。
13.

❻ 《獅子王1》裡面的經典句子,要的只是第一部!!中英文都要。

家庭作業?《獅子王1》?

(1)
Si:但我以認為國王可以隨心所欲呀!--But I thought a king can do
whatever he wants

M:當國王可不只是--There's more to being king
一直做你想做的事--than getting your way all the
time

Si:那還有什麼?-- There's more?

M:辛巴-- Simba
世界上所有的生命--Everything you see exists
together
都在一個微妙的平衡中--in a delicate balance
身為國王,你不但要了解那個平衡--As king, you need to understand
that balance
還要去尊重所有的生命--and respect all the creatures
包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊--from the crawling ant to the
leaping antelope

Si:但是,爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?--But, Dad, don't we eat the
antelope?

M:是的,辛巴,讓我解釋一下吧--Yes, Simba, but let me explain
我們死後呢,我們的身體體會變成草--When we die, our bodies become
the grass
而羚羊是吃草的--and the antelope eat the grass
所以我們都聯系在--And so we are all connected
這個神秘巨大的生命圈裡--in the great circle of life

(2)
R:停!--Stop!
噓!--Shhh
往下看--Look down there

Si:那不是我父親--That's not my father
那隻是我的倒影--That's just my reflection

R:不,仔細看--No Look harder
你看見了嗎--You see?
他因你而活--He lives in you

M(g):辛巴--Simba

Si:父親--Father?

M(g):辛巴,你已經忘了我--Simba, you have forgotten me

Si:不!我怎麼忘得了--No How could I?

M(g):你已經忘了你是誰--You have forgotten who you are
那也不會記得我了--and so have forgotten me
好好看看你自己的內心吧,辛巴--Look inside yourself, Simba
你真不該是現在這個樣子--You are more than what you have
become
你一定要在生命圈中找到你自己的位置--You must take your place in the
circle of life

Si:我怎麼能回去呢?--How can I go back?
我已經不再是以前的我了--I'm not who I used to be

M(g):要記住你是誰--Remember who you are
你是我兒子,一位真正的國王--You are my son, and the one true
king
要記住你是誰--Remember who you are

Si:不!求求你,不要離開我--No! Please, don't leave me!

M(g):要記住--Remember

Si:父親!--Father!

M(g):要記住--Remember

Si:不要離開我--Don't leave me

M(g):要記住--Remember

R:那是什麼?--What was that?
這天氣,咦--The weather Pbbah!
非常特別。你不這樣認為嗎?Very peculiar, don't you think?

Si:是呀,看來風向要變了--Yeah Looks like the winds are changing

R:哦,改變是好事--Ahh, change is good

Si:是呀!但這並不容易--Yeah, but it's not easy
我知道我得做些什麼--I know what I have to do
可是回去意味著我必需面對我的過去--but going back means I'll have
to face my past
我已經逃避過去那麼久了--I've been running from it for so
long
哦!天啊!你這是幹嘛?--Oww!Jeez! What was that for?

R:那並不重要,它都過去了--It doesn't matter It's in the past

Si:是呀!但還是疼呀--Yeah, but it still hurts

R:哦,沒錯,過去是痛楚的--Oh, yes, the past can hurt
但是依我看--But the way I see it
你可以選擇逃避它--you can either run from it
或向它學點什麼--or learn from it
哈,你學會了那你接下來要幹嘛?-- Hah, you see! So, what are you going to do?

Si:首先,我要拿走你的拐杖--First, I'm gonna take your stick

R:不,不,不,不!別拿我拐杖--No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
嘿!你要到哪兒去?--Hey! Where are you going?

Si:我回去了!--I'm going back!

推薦你看一下,不然你不知道上述對話經典在哪?
《獅子王》的票房排名在2D動畫界是第一

❼ 獅子王經典台詞

S:我以為國王可以隨心所欲呀!
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants

M:你錯了 國王也不能凡事隨心所欲
Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time

S:不能嗎?
There's more?

M:辛巴
Simba

M:世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance

M:身為國王,你不但要了解
As king, you need to understand that balance

M:還要去尊重所有的生活
and respect all the creatures,

M:包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope

S:但是,爸… 我們不是吃羚羊嗎?
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?

M:是呀,我來跟你解釋一下
Yes, Simba, but let me explain

M:我們死後呢,屍體會成為草
When we die, our bodies become the grass

M:而羚羊是吃草的
and the antelope eat the grass

M:所以…在這個生命圈裡面 都是互相有關聯的
And so we are all connected in the great circle of life

T:是...你必須把過去拋到腦後
It's, "You got to put your past behind you"

T:孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事 而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
Look, kid, bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it, right?

S:對.
Right .

T:錯!
Wrong !

T:當這個世界遺棄你的時候
When the world turns its back on you,

T:你就去遺棄這個世界
you turn your back on the world

S:那不是我爸爸 那隻是我的倒影
That's not my father That's just my reflection

R:不...
No

R:仔細看
Look harder

R:你看
You see?

R:他活在你心中
He lives in you

M:辛巴
Simba

S:爸爸
Father?

M:辛巴,你已經忘了我
Simba, you have forgotten me

S:不!我怎麼忘得了
No How could I?

M:你已經忘了你是誰 也忘了我
You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me

M:看看你自己的內心,辛巴
Look inside yourself, Simba

M:你比你現在還要聰明
You are more than what you have become

M:你一定要回到食物鏈的位置上
You must take your place in the circle of life

S:我怎麼能回去呢? 我已經不是以前的我了
How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be

M:要記住你是誰
Remember who you are

M:你是我兒子 也是唯一的國王
You are my son and the one true king

M:要記住你是誰
Remember who you are

更多台詞可以到網路文庫上下載。或登錄射手網www.shooter.cn下載台詞(可用記事本打開)
不過網上翻譯大多有錯,不可盲目相信。

❽ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

❾ 電影《獅子王》台詞(中英都有)

The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。考試大論壇
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

-

閱讀全文

與獅子王英文電影經典台詞和電影名稱相關的資料

熱點內容
赤色特工完整版電影免費 瀏覽:861
在電影院吻戲視頻 瀏覽:701
這部電影改編自一部小說英文 瀏覽:229
嚴鳳英電影完整版天仙配 瀏覽:451
生化危機1中文版電影 瀏覽:964
大偵探波羅電影古宅 瀏覽:194
明天電影院 瀏覽:283
電影頂級音樂 瀏覽:162
電影明星大全影視網 瀏覽:968
關於老男人與年輕女孩的愛情故事都有哪些電影 瀏覽:680
我要看忠犬八公英文版的電影 瀏覽:968
法國電影新火 瀏覽:252
二戰德國猶太人電影大全 瀏覽:833
法國二戰愛情電影大全 瀏覽:557
電影再起風雲免費觀看完整版國語 瀏覽:513
熊熊出沒電影全集大全 瀏覽:435
硫磺島電影完整免費觀看 瀏覽:225
愛情的墳墓電影 瀏覽:327
閃電少女電影超清完整版 瀏覽:48
日本電影男主角叫大河 瀏覽:40