導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 一部英語電影台詞量

一部英語電影台詞量

發布時間:2022-05-29 01:58:37

A. 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

B. 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。

C. 一部英文版電影的十句台詞。

1.世間無巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄

4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。

Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.

5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it』s called the present (the gift)

6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,

我不能讓樹為我開花,

也不能讓它提前結果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it』s time .

師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制

我可以控制果實何時墜落

我還可以控制在何處播種

那可不是幻覺 大師

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

你可能想要蘋果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .

7. 阿寶,天不遂人願,

況且這本不是天意,

阿寶,忘了其它的事情,

你的使命一直都在向你召喚。

我們是面條家族,

血管中流著這樣的血。

I'm sorry things didn』t work out …

It』s just what it』s meant to be

Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.

We are Noodle folk

Broth runs deep through our veins

8.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

9.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?

你知道我一直想把你趕走,

可你還是留下來了。

Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you

but you stayed

阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。

我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,

或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。

可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。

我留下來,因為我以為,

如果還有人能改變我,

能讓我煥然一新,

那就是你--

中國最偉大的功夫師父!

Yes ,I stayed .

I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head

or said I smelled ,it hurts.

But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .

I stayed ,because I thought ..

If anyone could change me ,

could make me not me ,

it was you

the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

10,Enough talk~ let's fight!少廢話,決斗吧

11、There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!

牛人不收費,迷死人不償命~

12.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。

認為它特別,它就特別了。

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special.

D. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

E. 一部英文電影的20句對白,中英文均要

TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去

F. 求5部經典的英文電影!要每部30句英語經典台詞!

《阿甘正傳》
這個都不止30句了
我覺得最適合學英語了
《辛德勒的名單》很多經典
《致命魔術》
學學英式英語
《這個殺手不太冷》經典劇情
經典台詞
《社交網路》
天哪
這個語速那叫你一個快喲
考驗你的英語聽力!
謝謝採納

G. 同一部原聲英文電影的經典對白,中英文都要有,五到十句。

鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!

伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)

1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)

H. 一部英語電影四個或五個人表演每人十句左右的台詞全是男人的

mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一塊口味是什麼
2 stupid is that a stupid does.
做事笨才是笨
3 are you stupid or sth?
你有點白痴嗎?
4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
我不知道什麼是愛,但我愛你,珍妮。《阿甘正傳》

I. 一部英語電影的英文介紹和經典台詞

<titanic>泰坦尼克號
1)介紹:

After winning a trip on the RMS Titanic ring a dockside card game, American Jack Dawson spots the society girl Rose DeWitt Bukater who is on her way to Philadelphia to marry her rich snob fiance Cal Hockley. Rose feels helplessly trapped by her situation and makes her way to the aft deck and thinks of suicide until she is rescued by Jack. Cal is therefore obliged to invite Jack to dine at their first-class table where he suffers through the slights of his snobbish hosts. In return, he spirits Rose off to third class for an evening of dancing, giving her the time of her life. Deciding to forsake her intended future all together, Rose asks Jack, who has made his living making sketches on the streets of Paris, to draw her in the nude wearing the invaluable blue diamond Cal has given her. Cal finds out and has Jack locked away. Soon afterwards, the ship hits an iceberg and Rose must find Jack while both must run from Cal even as the ship sinks deeper into the freezing water.

Proction Status: Released

Logline: A young man and woman from different social classes fall in love aboard the ill-fated voyage.

Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama and Romance

Running Time: 3 hrs. 17 min.

Release Date: December 19, 1997

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language.

Distributors: Paramount Pictures

Proction Co.: Lightstorm Entertainment

Studios: 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures

U.S. Box Office: $600,743,440

Filming Locations: Rosarito, Mexico
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, USA
United Kingdom

Proced in: United States

2)經典對白
Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.

Rose: Jack,這不可能,我看不到你。

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled brat even, but under that you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazing astounding girl I've ever known and…

Jack: Rose,你並不是在野餐。好了,被寵壞的孩子,但是你有堅強而純潔的心靈,你是我見過的最令人吃驚的女孩……

Rose: Jack I…

Rose: Jack,我……

Jack: No wait. Let me try to get this out. You're amazing... and I know I have nothing to offer you, Rose. I know that. But I'm involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you're going to be alright.

Jack: 等等。讓我把話說完。你是那麼吸引我……我知道我並沒有什麼可以給你,Rose,我知道。但是我應經愛上你了。你跳,我就跳,記得嗎?我不能就這樣離開,不知道你是否平安。

Rose: You're making this very hard. I'll be fine. Really.

Rose: 你把事情弄得復雜了。我會好起來的。真的。

Jack: I don't think so. They've got you in a glass jar like some butterfly, and you're going to die it you don't break out. Maybe not right away, cause you're strong. But sooner or later the fire in you is going to go out.

Jack: 我不這么想。你像被他們放在玻璃罐中的蝴蝶一樣,你會力竭而亡。也許不是馬上, 因為你很堅強。但是這是早晚的事。

Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

Rose: 我不能靠你來救我,Jack。

Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.

Jack: 對。只有你自己能救自己。

Rose: I have to go back, they'll miss me. Please, Jack, for both our sakes, leave me alone.

Rose: 我得回去了,他們會掛念我的。Jack,請讓我單獨待著,這樣對我們都好

3)經典台詞:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world.
我們是真*走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這。

J. 一部英文電影的經典英文台詞,二十句以上。

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)

閱讀全文

與一部英語電影台詞量相關的資料

熱點內容
迪加奧特曼大電影mp4迅雷下載 瀏覽:455
電影功夫熊貓人物介紹英文 瀏覽:385
武漢日夜電影免費完整觀看 瀏覽:662
絲奴法國電影 瀏覽:177
熊出沒第八部大電影2020年天空語句 瀏覽:60
一部電影是關於音樂比賽的 瀏覽:937
林正英元彪拍的電影大全 瀏覽:439
包拯下地府完整版電影 瀏覽:183
電影凌晨2點半演員表 瀏覽:574
恐怖電影背景音樂大全集 瀏覽:30
電影名字叫2014 瀏覽:880
電影蜀山圖片 瀏覽:40
二戰愛情電影片名七個字以上 瀏覽:865
韓國電影忌愛的女主角 瀏覽:979
有一部av兩個女的去外國電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:802
玄彬電影協商完整版 瀏覽:684
泡泡電影網站在線看 瀏覽:91
電影天眼圖片 瀏覽:754
鋼鋸嶺戰役電影圖片 瀏覽:198
沒有著名演員但很有名的電影 瀏覽:420