導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影復仇者聯盟經典台詞摘抄

英文電影復仇者聯盟經典台詞摘抄

發布時間:2022-06-17 05:49:11

❶ 《復仇者聯盟4》都有哪些經典台詞讓你印象深刻

影片開始不久,就有一句經典的台詞,鋼鐵俠被驚奇隊長救下,走出飛船時,顫顫巍巍地走到美國隊長身邊,悲痛地說「那個孩子沒了」。短短幾個字,就交代出了鋼鐵俠與小蜘蛛情同父子的關系,也為兩人重逢時的擁抱、生死離別時的淚水做足了鋪墊。

雷神在這一部劇里可以說是形象盡毀,天生神力的他一直以來都以高大的形象和出眾的顏值吸引了無數的粉絲,但《復聯4》里,他卻十分頹廢、身體發胖、蓄起了臟兮兮的胡須。即便是這樣,回到阿斯加德以後,雷神的母親還是很溫柔地撫摸他的臉,輕聲詢問「你的眼睛怎麼了,未來你一定受了很多苦吧。」,這一幕讓不少網友感動落淚,感慨母愛的偉大。

❷ 求復仇者聯盟3的預告片,那裡面的台詞,英文的,表示自己英文口語差聽不明白,謝謝了

There was an idea,to bring together a group of remarkable people,to see if we could become,something more.
So when they needed us,we could fight about us.
The thing never cut.
In time,you'll know what's like to lose,feel so desperately that you are right,end to fail all the same.
Dreaded,run from it,destiny still arrives.
Evacuate the city,engage all defenses,and get this man a shield.
Found this something one considers from balancing.
but this,does pretty smile on my face.
Who the hell are you guys?

❸ 復仇者聯盟中的好句子帶英文

son of a bitch神翻譯成了:老伙計,還有鷹眼說的一句話(對緋紅女巫說的):我只會射箭,我上哪說理去,你可以去看看,挺有意思的

❹ 整個漫威電影宇宙中復仇者說過的最感人的話是什麼

TLDR在底部。

漫威電影宇宙最感人的台詞來自2012年第一部《復仇者聯盟》中的一幕

然而,盡管所有的角色都在互相辱罵並試圖糾正對方,但其中一個角色卻引起了我的注意,正是這個人的台詞讓我敲定了交易....

「我低。我沒看到結局,所以我朝自己嘴裡開了一槍另一個人把子彈吐了出來。所以我繼續前行,我專注於幫助別人,我做得很好。直到你把我拉回這場變態秀,讓這里的每個人都處於危險之中,你想知道我的秘密特工羅曼諾夫嗎,你想知道我怎麼保持冷靜嗎?」

TLDR:布魯斯在《復仇者聯盟》的第一幕中關於他試圖自殺的台詞,讓人真切地體會到布魯斯和綠巨人的生活是多麼悲傷,他們是多麼了不起的角色,但悲劇的是,他們被毀了。

❺ 復仇者聯盟4里有哪些經典的台詞

《復仇者聯盟4》最經典的台詞應該是鋼鐵俠女兒的那句:每天愛你三千遍吧,這也是漫威迷們對鋼鐵俠的表白了。在《復仇者聯盟4》當中,鋼鐵俠跟小辣椒生了個女兒開始他的普通人生,化身女兒控「我每晚睡覺前會愛你三千遍」真的是無限溫柔的奶爸了。很多人因為「愛你三千遍」這句台詞淚目,而最終鋼鐵俠的結局也讓影迷集體暴風哭泣了,不得不說鋼鐵俠是復聯系列大家最愛的一個角色,也是最有魅力的一個角色。

4月24日,《復聯4》在國內上映,中國大陸也首次早於北美,成為全球最早上映的國家地區之一。這一次,終於輪到我們給外國網友劇透了。對於這樣的福利,國內影迷也拿出百分百熱情。光是昨晚零點場,就有上百萬觀眾走進電影院,共同第一時間見證一個時代的終結。歷時11年,經過21部電影的鋪墊,漫威電影宇宙終於在《復聯4》迎來故事最後的高潮。剛看完零點場的不散小隊,藉此,來為這段青春揮手告別。

❻ 復聯4有哪幾句經典台詞

個人覺得復聯4全片最催淚最震撼的三句台詞:

1、復仇者,集結!

2、I'm ironman.

3、愛你三千遍。

《復仇者聯盟4:終局之戰》是安東尼·羅素和喬·羅素執導的美國科幻電影,改編自美國漫威漫畫,是漫威電影宇宙第22部影片,由小羅伯特·唐尼、克里斯·埃文斯、克里斯·海姆斯沃斯、馬克·魯法洛、斯嘉麗·約翰遜、傑瑞米·雷納、保羅·路德、布麗·拉爾森、唐·錢德爾、凱倫·吉蘭、喬什·布洛林等主演。該片於2019年4月24日在中國內地上映,2019年4月26日在美國上映。

❼ 《復聯4》愛你3000遍原版台詞是什麼

我愛你三千遍在原片中的台詞是「I love you three thousand times」。在《復仇者聯盟4:終局之戰》中,鋼鐵俠在他女兒睡覺之前對她說:「我愛你一千遍」,他女兒看著鋼鐵俠回復道:「我愛你三千遍」。

鋼鐵俠在出征之前,對自己的女兒說「我愛你不止三千遍」。就這樣,「我愛你三千遍」這句話就成為了最深沉的告白。

《復仇者聯盟4:終局之戰》其他情況簡介。

《復仇者聯盟4:終局之戰》改編自美國漫威漫畫,是漫威電影宇宙的第22部電影,講述了在《復仇者聯盟3:無限戰爭》的毀滅性事件過後,復仇者聯盟在剩餘盟友的幫助下再一次集結,逆轉過去,重新創造希望的故事。


❽ 復仇者聯盟台詞

他說了兩次。
70:01的時候有一句
put
on
the
suit
and
let's
go
(for)
a
few
rounds
後面一句71:13的時候是put
on
the
suits
and
let's
find
out.

❾ 求復仇者聯盟完整英文台詞

復仇者聯盟 Avengers
宇宙魔方已經蘇醒了
The Tesseract has awakened.
它處在人類那微不足道的世界 It is on a little world, a human world.
人類覬覦它的能量
They would wield its power,
但只有我們的盟友才對它了如指掌
but our ally knows its workings as they never will.
他將為我們開路 He is ready to lead
我們的軍隊奇塔瑞 緊隨其後
and our force, our Chitauri, will follow.
事成之後 那個世界歸他 A world will be his.
整個宇宙 歸您 The universe, yours.
至於人類 除了灰飛湮滅 還能有什麼下場? And the humans, what can they do but burn?
所有人員注意 All personnel,
疏散命令已確認
the evacuation order has been confirmed.
聯合暗能量任務 西區 飛馬計劃
到底什麼情況? How bad is it?
問題就是 我們也不知道
That's the problem, sir. We don't know.
塞爾維格博士觀測到 四小時前宇宙魔方能量爆發一次
Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.
NASA沒准許塞爾維格進入測試階段
NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.
他沒在測試 他根本就不在實驗室里
He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.
這是魔方自發行為 Spontaneous event.
魔方自行啟動?
It just turned itself on?
現在它的能量等級呢?
Where are the energy levels now?
不斷上升 塞爾維格控制不了 我們就下令疏散了
Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.
全部撤離還要多久?

Freedom.
自由是彌天大謊
Freedom is life's great lie.
擺脫了它 你才能真正體會到 Once you accept that, in your heart,
什麼才是平靜
you will know peace.
說得好 "平靜"
Yeah, you say "peace",
我覺得你說反了吧
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
長官 弗瑞指揮官在拖時間 Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
這個地方馬上要爆炸了 This place is about to blow
上面幾百尺的土層塌下來
and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
他打算把我們活埋了 He means to bury us.
以前的法老也這么干 Like the pharaohs of old.
他說得對 通道正在崩壞

He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
兩分鍾內再不走我們就得喪命於此
We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical. 好吧
Well, then.
我需要這些車
I need these vehicles.
他是誰? - 他們沒告訴我
- Who's that? - They didn't tell me.
特工希爾! Hill!
能收到嗎? Do you ?
巴頓叛變了
Barton has turned.
他們拿到宇宙魔方了! 堵住他們!
They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
好 快走吧 別管了 快走! Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
樓上沒人了 長官 你快走
We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
指揮官?

Director?
弗瑞指揮官 能收到嗎? Director Fury, do you ?
宇宙魔方落入敵方手中
The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
有人員傷亡 希爾你呢? I have men down. Hill?
許多人被埋住了
A lot of men still under.
不知道有幾人生還
I don't know how many survivors.
通知所有人
Sound a general call.
我要所有未參與救援的人員
I want every living soul not working rescue
去找那個手提箱
looking for that briefcase. 明白
Roger that.
科爾森 我們回基地 進入7級警戒
Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
這意味著

求你了 Please.
下次該先把錢收了
You should've got paid up front, Banner.
我說 對於一個 You know, for a man
應該避免壓力的人而言
who's supposed to be avoiding stress
你真是選錯了落腳的地方
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
逃避壓力不是關鍵
Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
那該如何? 練瑜伽? Then what is it? Yoga?
你幫我帶到郊區來 真夠聰明的
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
我猜這兒已經被包圍了吧
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
只有你和我 Just you and me.
還有你那位小影後? And your actress buddy?

她也是特工嗎? 這么早就入伙了? Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
我當初也是 I did.
你是誰?
Who are you?
我叫娜塔莎·羅曼諾夫 Natasha Romanoff.
你是來殺我的嗎 羅曼諾夫小姐? Are you here to kill me, Ms.Romanoff?
這樣事情會鬧得很不愉快的
Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
不 當然不是 我代表神盾局來的
No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
他們怎麼找到我的? How did they find me?
我們從沒跟丟過 博士 We never lost you, Doctor.
只是保持距離罷了 We've kept our distance.

也幫助過你不受他方勢力
Even helped keep some other interested parties
的騷擾
off your scent.
為什麼? Why?
尼克·弗瑞好像很信任你 Nick Fury seems to trust you.
我們現在需要你挺身而出
But now we need you to come in.
如果我拒絕呢? What if I say no?
我會說服你 I'll persuade you.
那如果我的另一面說不呢?
And what if the other guy says no?
他安分守己已經一年多了
You've been more than a year without an incident.
我想他不會打破平靜的
I don't think you want to break that streak.
可不是每次我都能控制住的
Well, I don't every time get what I want.

這不是復仇者
This isn't about the Avengers.
我們看到了名單 We've seen the list.
你手下有世界頂級的秘密安全部隊
You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你卻要把人類的安危和命運
and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
交給一群怪物
to a handful of freaks.
我沒想交給誰
I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我們需要一個應急部隊 We need a response team.
他們可能性格孤僻 甚至有缺陷
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
但我相信 正確指引下這是一支好隊伍
but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.
你相信? You believe?
勝仗不是靠直覺 指揮官
War isn't won by sentiment, Director.

不 靠的是士兵
No, it's won by soldiers.
時間不多了
There's not enough time.
必須把它拋下水!
I got to put her in the water!
你不會孤單的 You won't be alone. 天吶
Oh, my God.
這人還活著!
This guy is still alive!
睡不著?
Trouble sleeping?
我睡了70年了 長官 已經睡夠了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
那你應該出去轉轉 開心點 看看世界
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
我昏迷時 我們在打仗
When I went under, the world was at war.
我醒來後 他們說我們贏了 I wake up, they say we won.

但他們沒說我們丟了什麼 They didn't say what we lost.
一路走來確實有些錯誤
We've made some mistakes along the way.
最近也有個
Some, very recently.
你是帶著任務來的 長官?
Are you here with a mission, sir? 是的 I am.
想要讓我重返世界?
Trying to get me back in the world?
是去拯救它 Trying to save it.
九頭蛇組織的秘密武器 HYDRA'S secret weapon.
他們找你的時候
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
一代鋼鐵俠從深海里撈上來的 when he was looking for you.
他想法和我們一樣
He thought what we think.

好吧 那... Well, then...
就這么說定了 注意安全 Square deal. Fly safe.
認真工作哦 Work hard.
你能送我去拉呱迪亞機場嗎?
So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?
我可以送你過去 - 太好了 I can drop you. - Fantastic.
誒我說
I want to hear
那個大提琴女 你倆還好著么? about the cellist. Is that still a thing?
她回波蘭去了
She moved back to Portland.
什麼? 討厭! What? Boo!
離基地還有四十分鍾 長官
We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.
這個班納博士想復制博士在我身上用的葯?
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?

很多人都想
A lot of people were.
你是世界上第一個超級英雄
You were the world's first superhero.
班納覺得伽馬射線可能是解開
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking
艾斯金博士的配方的關鍵 Erskine's original formula.
他沒成功 對吧?
Didn't really go his way, did it? 確實
Not so much.
不變身時 他就像霍金
When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.
就是說他很聰明
He's like a smart person.
我得說 I gotta say,
正式見到你真是非常榮幸
it's an honour to meet you officially.
之前也見過
I've sort of met you. I mean,

你沉睡時我看過你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
我是說 他們把你 I mean, I was present
從冰層里救起的時候我在場
while you were unconscious from the ice.
對於我來說能跟你
You know, it's really just a huge honour
同船真是莫大的榮幸... to have you on board this...
我希望我能勝任
I hope I'm the man for the job.
哦 那必須的
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
我們把制服改了改
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我自己加了些設計進去 I had a little design input.
制服?
The uniform?
星條啥的會不會
Aren't the stars and stripes a little

動力裝置已達到峰值
Power plant performing at capacity.
准備就緒 We are clear.
引擎全開
All engines operating.
神盾局193.6號緊急協議已實行
S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect.
已達到預定高度 長官 - 好 We Are at level, sir. - Good.
隱形吧 Let's vanish.
啟動模擬反光板
Engage retro-reflection panels.
反光板已啟動
Reflection panels engaged. 各位
Gentlemen.
博士 感謝你的光臨
Doctor, thank you for coming.
感謝你友好的邀請
Thanks for asking nicely.

那 我要在這里待多久? So, how long am I staying?
等我們奪回宇宙魔方
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
你就自由了
you're in the wind.
那你們進展如何?
Where are you with that?
我們正在掃描全球所有
We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible
無線攝像頭
camera on the planet.
手機 筆記本電腦... Cell phones, laptops...
只要連得上衛星 就都是我們的眼線
If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
就這樣還是來不及
That's still not gonna find them in time.
你們得縮小搜索范圍
You have to narrow your field.
你能調用多少光譜分析儀?
How many spectrometers do you have access to?

你需要多少? - 那聯系所有的實驗室吧
How many Are there? - Call every lab you know.
讓他們把光譜分析儀放到房頂
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
校準到搜索伽馬射線
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
我會用聚群識別 草擬出跟蹤演算法
I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
這樣起碼可以排除幾個區域
At least we could rule out a few places.
有我工作的地方嗎?
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
羅曼諾夫特工 Agent Romanoff,
麻煩你帶班納博士去他的實驗室 好嗎?
could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?
你會喜歡的 博士 那兒設備齊全
You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
把這個放到那邊 Put it over there.
你從哪找來的這些人?
Where did you find all these people?

神盾局從來不缺敵人 博士
S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
這就是你要找的東西? Is this the stuff you need?
對 銥
Yeah, iridium.
隕石里就有 能形成反質子
It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons.
這東西可不好找
It's very hard to get hold of.
神盾局知道你需要它就更難了
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it.
一時糊塗嘛
Well, I didn't know.
你來啦! Hey!
宇宙魔方教會我好多
The Tesseract has shown me so much.
不只是知識 是真理
It's more than knowledge. It's truth.
我知道 I know.

你看到了什麼 巴頓特工?
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
我的下一個目標 My next target.
要我做什麼
Tell me what you need.
聲東擊西
I need a distraction.
還有一顆眼珠 And an eyeball.
我是說 要是太麻煩的話
I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
沒 沒 不麻煩 No, no. It's fine.
是套典藏版 It's a vintage set.
我搜集了幾年才集齊
It took me a couple of years to collect them all.
九成新 Near mint.
邊角有點磨損 但是...
Slight foxing around the edges, but...

❿ 求復仇者聯盟3預告片中的第一段話,要英文和中文翻譯

Nick: there was an idea 有一個想法
Tony:To bring together a group of remarkable people 集結一群超凡的人

Vision: To see if we could become somthing more 看我們能不能變得更強大
Thor:So when they needed us ,所以當他們需要我們
we could fight the battles 我們能夠挺身而出
Black Widow: That they never could 為他們而戰
THANOS: in time ,you'll know what it is like to lose
終究你將會嘗到失敗的滋味
…to feel so desperately that you'er right yet to fail all the same.會為正義感到無比絕望。因為你們無力回天
THANOS: Dread it.Run from it. Destiny still arrives. 就算畏懼,逃避。命運依舊會降臨

evacuate the city .Engage all defenses .And get this man a shield
疏散整個城市,啟動全面防禦,再給這個人一面盾牌
THANOS: Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe.
再平衡宇宙時,誰會在乎樂趣
THANOS: But this......Does put a smile on my face
但這個,確實讓我享受

THOR:Who the hell are you guys
你們到底是誰?

閱讀全文

與英文電影復仇者聯盟經典台詞摘抄相關的資料

熱點內容
喬杉演的電影是音樂人 瀏覽:747
2021台灣電影上映時間表 瀏覽:192
薇婭直播間電影票如何兌換 瀏覽:402
想做電影導演選什麼專業好 瀏覽:779
巧克力工廠電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:205
正古宅驚魂電影演員 瀏覽:59
齊步走的燈謎猜一電影名字 瀏覽:477
千王1991電影完整版梁朝偉 瀏覽:773
海鮮大餐電影中文版 瀏覽:531
看動漫電影的app大全 瀏覽:284
電影院音響系統是什麼 瀏覽:11
沙漠電影十大巔峰之作 瀏覽:74
有關蟒蛇的電影泰國 瀏覽:780
平遙電影節什麼時候 瀏覽:611
韓國喜劇電影泰國 瀏覽:239
電影院英文意思 瀏覽:945
電影賭王大騙局優酷 瀏覽:826
花樣年華戛納電影節 瀏覽:300
抖音南京南京電影中配的音樂 瀏覽:699
三少爺的劍電影男主角是不是燕十三 瀏覽:321